Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011

Go down 
+48
kirakira
Luckyone
Ken Himura
purplemaze
edberg830
josling
Cloviece
haruka25
femariel
☆Genie
sarahjoanne419
ClairDeMao
linglang
aoi88
roma
patknowsbest
sapphiresky
sweetdream
purpledream
jkblues
dangerous_angel_face
kaarolcia
Abdiel
tianrushui
Okami
babayaga
Alokya
Mao_Asada_sunrise
bellarina
illani
maowataiyo
cherriee
zarinaballerina
ddmm
emmie
Afsfan
Lady_in_black
ballerinamao
alyssa
chiyori
supportmaoasada
europeanfan
ashcroft1086
Haidogirl
polosatik
shikure
MaoChan756
Batsuchan
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:10 am

Batsuchan wrote:
And then the reporter had the gall to ask her "What would you like to say to your mother?" (Jeez, did they really have to bring that up??? Very Mad )
But Mao was unfazed (though she did look a bit like she might tear up Mushy Love), and she gave this BEAUTIFUL reply: "I felt like my mom was the closest she's ever been to me at this competition, so I think she'll understand even if I don't say anything." Mushy Love Worship Worship

Shame on you media for trying to elicit some tears. Very Mad Did you see how the cameras went crazy after the reporter asked that question?? Evil or Very Mad

I'm often amazed by her that she is smart and always remain composed when she deals with the mass media. It reminded me of silly questions given to her when she was much younger, including the one given at Foreign Correspondents' Club of Japan. She never become a prey nor give easy food to them. I'm sure there are many things that she wants to tell to her mother. But, she declined to share with the media in a nice way. She's brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:56 am

linglang wrote:
supportmaoasada wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA0-OrBzDWo

Mao, Akiko & Kanako are so cute in the video.
They tried to warm their hands as it is so cold near the rink.
I wonder what they were talking about. Question
cheers cheers

Thank you for the video!! They are so cute. Razz

@0:24 Akiko says "Let's have a uchiage at my place." Mao says "I waaaant to!" and Kanako says "I want to, I want to, I want to!!" (Uchiage is a party to celebrate the success of event, project, etc.) I'm sure boys will join them. Mao says in this interview (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QbZ9JkwCtQ) she wants to spend a relaxing time during new year holidays. I hope all the boys and girls will have wonderful and relaxing holidays!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-ivLMrddnA&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
@0:05 Taka says "I fell too." Daisuke says "Did you? I fell too. I never imagined I would fall and I was really, really surprised, like OMG!"
@0:17 Daisuke, "Yabai (Awful)! I fell too many times. What a disaster!" Although he looks he doesn't think it's a "disaster" to me. geek

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Thanks sooo much for all the links and the translation, linglang!!

I love Team Japan SO MUCH!! Many Hearts

OOOOoooh, a party at Akiko's place, huh? Razz Razz And with the boys! Who, me? Who, me? Oooh, I feel a fanfic coming on.... Too sweet! Hell, no! Must go brainstorm!!!

In the meantime, a few comments on the ladies' FS since I just finished watching Akko and Kana's FS... (Yeah, I know it's really late, but I wanted to wait to watch them with my mom... Sweatdrop )

Too bad about Akko-chan's mistakes--I hope she doesn't feel too bad about it now! Mushy Love Congrats on winning the FS!

It's kinda funny if you think about it--for the men's and the ladies competition, the person who was 3rd (er, 4th) after the SP won the FS, the SP #2 person was #2 in the FS, and the SP#1 person was way behind in the FS. Hell, no!

Kana-chan totally, totally cracked me up! ROTFLMAO She said in an interview once that she and Machiko-sensei are both kind of silly/ditzy, so they are like a comic duo. I totally believe it! Hell, no! It was so hilarious when she had all the gifts from the crowd piled up so high, and there was one that was like stuck on her shoulder, and then she almost slipped as she stepped off the ice. ROTFLMAO And then the three of them in the K&C trying so hard not too laugh made me ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO all over again!

Dai is also such a character!! ROTFLMAO

I can see it now--at that party at Akiko's, Dai is going to get drunk and crazy, and Kana-chan is going to be bouncing off the walls too--and the two of them are going to feed off the other's craziness. Yuzuru and Akiko are going to be enjoying the Dai & Kana show...and Mao and Taka-chan are going to be off in the corner, in their own little world.... Razz Yep! Hell, no!

I'm glad to hear that Mao will relax and enjoy the New Year's holidays. She totally deserves it! Yep!

真央ちゃん、本当に本当にお疲れ様でした! Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:05 am

I guess Mao and Taka are that type of people who always get others home. You know, "come one babys, you had awesome party, now let's go home" Razz
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlM3CbREZDk

In the beginning, Mao says she had a cozy dinner at her room last night with the Satos and Taka-chan.

@0:22 Akiko and Kanako just before the victory ceremony. They tell each other "Mata Gambaro. (Let's work harder again.)" and told to the camera "We will reflect (on our performances)."

@0:34 They start to talk about how many jump mistakes they made. Akiko concludes none of them skated clean and then Mao said everyone made some mistakes here and there.

@1:32 ROTFLMAO

Last edited by linglang on Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:10 am

I'm late, but congrats Mao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers Love Hearts This is a wonderful christmas gift. santa

I couldn't find Satoko's fs. Did fujitv skip her performance ? (I guess I shouldn't be surprised Frustrated )
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:23 am

linglang wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlM3CbREZDk

In the beginning, Mao says she had a cozy dinner at her room last night with the Satos and Taka-chan.

@0:22 Akiko and Kanako just before the victory ceremony. They tell each other "Mata Gambaro. (Let's work harder again.)" and told to the camera "We will reflect (on our performances)."

@0:34 They start to talk about how many jump mistakes they made. Akiko concludes none of them skated clean and then Mao said everyone made some mistakes here and there.

@1:32 ROTFLMAO

Thanks again, linglang!! Love Hearts

OMG, I nearly fell out of my chair!!! Here it is, the proof!!!! affraid OMG, Taka-chan totally was in the K&C taking pictures with Mao and Kumiko-sensei and Reiko-sensei!! Happy dance Yes, my little shipper heart was close to exploding AGAIN!! Dance

But I am sooo bummed about the ending--Mao holding hands with Dai and...yuck!...he who shall not be named?!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Mad Very Mad

My fellow T-M shippers, please keep an eye out for me if you watch the MOI broadcast. Worship I have to go to sleep, so I'm counting on you to inform me if there are any interesting Taka-Mao moments. :yep! Razz

@ polosatik - I think in general that Mao and Taka-chan are more 'subdued' people, but I do think that if you get Mao going, she can be pretty hilarious and crazy too. flower And we know that Kana-chan adores Mao-chan, so she's definitely going to try to pull Mao into the mayhem too! Razz

So actually, I'm picturing something like this.... Dai and Kana are going crazy, Yuzuru and Akko are watching, and Mao and Taka are off in the corner in their own little world. Kana-chan wants Mao to come play with them, so she drags her in, and Dai does the same with Taka-chan...Oooh, just imagine if they made them play "truth or dare" or something?? Ok, I really need to go write something...perhaps tomorrow... Escape
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:25 am

dangerous_angel_face wrote:
I'm late, but congrats Mao !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers Love Hearts This is a wonderful christmas gift. santa

I couldn't find Satoko's fs. Did fujitv skip her performance ? (I guess I shouldn't be surprised Frustrated )

According to a Japanese blog, there were no body at the broadcasting booth when Satoko skated. She was 15th after SP and skated in the 2nd group. It seems that Fuji didn't include the 1st and 2nd groups in their broadcasting plan. They might have videotaped her FS and they may air it on subscriber channels on Dec. 30 and Jan. 2. If they don't, they are really useless and they should give the broadcasting rights to NHK. It wouldn't be very difficult for them to make a quick adjustment in their schedule and shoot promising skaters for the record. No
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:36 am

Batsuchan wrote:
I can see it now--at that party at Akiko's, Dai is going to get drunk and crazy, and Kana-chan is going to be bouncing off the walls too--and the two of them are going to feed off the other's craziness. Yuzuru and Akiko are going to be enjoying the Dai & Kana show...and Mao and Taka-chan are going to be off in the corner, in their own little world.... Razz Yep! Hell, no!

I know you guess right Batsuchan because it reminded me of Taka and Mao saying on TV that Dai is really a happy and merry guy at party, and as a matter of fact he was already wild even before the start of the party. They said it seemed the fact they were going to have a party elated Dai. Hell, no!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKaj1OtvJ2w
Longer version of the above video.
Mao is going to skate Jupiter tonight.
@4:25 Mao's 3A during the warm-up last night, but UR. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:57 am

linglang wrote:
Batsuchan wrote:

I know you guess right Batsuchan because it reminded me of Taka and Mao saying on TV that Dai is really a happy and merry guy at party, and as a matter of fact he was already wild even before the start of the party. They said it seemed the fact they were going to have a party elated Dai. Hell, no!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKaj1OtvJ2w
Longer version of the above video.
Mao is going to skate Jupiter tonight.
@4:25 Mao's 3A during the warm-up last night, but UR. Sweatdrop

Thank you linglang and Batsuchan Confetti
about yuruzu...actually he is pretty crazy Smile so Dai will be crazy before getting drunk, kana-chan can't drink but still crazy...i think Akko is the person will take care of everyone especially they are going to have party at her place--> her family restaurant which the after-charity show party took place.

SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Lib46810
this is the one they talking about they fall when waiting for yuzuru's score
Dai said in interview that he didn't have chance to watch Taka's performance yet, that is why he didn't know.

Last edited by shikure on Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:58 am

Sorry for posting back to back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frpUHMwuZ0E
(I know someone has already posted this video before.)

@13:46 K&C Mao was telling Sato Senseis how much her 3As she did in the morning and at the warm-up were under rotated using her left hand and changing angles. Mr. Sato said her 3A has changed a lot and she has come this far. Mao said she is almost there. She said she was here before using her hand (I thought she said Shanghai scratch) and she is here now and it's just a little more. Then, Kumiko sensei laughed, probably she liked her attitude of positiveness. Razz
I'm happy that Mao is convinced she's making improvement and also confident she is getting back 3As. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:19 am

linglang wrote:
dangerous_angel_face wrote:

According to a Japanese blog, there were no body at the broadcasting booth when Satoko skated. She was 15th after SP and skated in the 2nd group. It seems that Fuji didn't include the 1st and 2nd groups in their broadcasting plan. They might have videotaped her FS and they may air it on subscriber channels on Dec. 30 and Jan. 2. If they don't, they are really useless and they should give the broadcasting rights to NHK. It wouldn't be very difficult for them to make a quick adjustment in their schedule and shoot promising skaters for the record. No

Thanks for the information. flower

I wouldn't mind at all if NHK got broadcasting rights for figure skating.
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:58 am

Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:40 am

kaarolcia wrote:
Mao's Jupiter is up already Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHnkYAeaZfk&sns=em

What a special moment that was Cloud 9
At the end she stood with her hands lifted, like a tribute to her mother. I teared up. Nobody skates like her, she is truly something special.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:41 am

linglang wrote:
Sorry for posting back to back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frpUHMwuZ0E
(I know someone has already posted this video before.)

@13:46 K&C Mao was telling Sato Senseis how much her 3As she did in the morning and at the warm-up were under rotated using her left hand and changing angles. Mr. Sato said her 3A has changed a lot and she has come this far. Mao said she is almost there. She said she was here before using her hand (I thought she said Shanghai scratch) and she is here now and it's just a little more. Then, Kumiko sensei laughed, probably she liked her attitude of positiveness. Razz
I'm happy that Mao is convinced she's making improvement and also confident she is getting back 3As. Very Happy

thanks for translating what they said, I had been wondering for a while what Mao wanted to saying in the video! lol!
Back to top Go down
supportmaoasada
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
supportmaoasada

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:01 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py5d5tmtJhA

Can anyone translate what Mao & Daisuke said during the interview?
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:25 am

hahaha looks like a funny interview through i didn't understand one single word ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:51 am

kaarolcia wrote:

Thank you so mucho for the link, tears.....
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:49 am

Thank you everyone for the links and translation! Thank you!

kaarolcia wrote:

So beautiful... Love Hearts I got goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
ashcroft1086
Double Axel
Double Axel
ashcroft1086

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:58 pm

thaanks ashcroft1086 I really feel like this competition has ended to soon, I already soo look forward to seeing Mao at 4cc where we will have a live coverage this time, keyhole tv was really horrible to watch with it's bad quality!
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:30 pm

supportmaoasada wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py5d5tmtJhA

Can anyone translate what Mao & Daisuke said during the interview?

Mao says she's very happy that she was able to conclude the year 2011 by winning the national title. It was the first victory at nationals in a while so she is very happy. At SP, FS and gala, many people supported and cheered her saying "Gambatte" and "Mao-chan" and that gave her power and she felt they were watching over her.

Daisuke says as a skater he's very happy that Mao participated in nationals and he thinks people in the audience think so too. His SP was (superb) and he's surprised at his performance himself, while his FS was worse than he had imagined, so it came out even. But, he was able to win the title eventually and he's happy about it. He wants to use this dissatisfaction as a springboard to keep pushing myself for next competitions. (About his SP score 96.05 which he should be proud of.) He was surprised at the score himself and he should gain confidence from it.

(About Dai's 4T-3T) Mao was watching it on TV and she thought "was it quad!?" because it was quick and wow! (Note: I suppose she meant that Dai's 4T looked so easy.) It was great!

Daisuke says he decided to try 4T during the official practice because his condition was good. On top of that, there is a young skater -- he thinks people can guess who he's talking about -- included quads at this competition, so he knew he had to keep up with him. He tried it although his confidence was only 50% and succeeded, so he thinks he should be more confident. After he landed it successfully, he became nervous and he knew his legs were shaking when he was skating towards 3A.

Mao's resolution for worlds is "Level UP" which means because she made some mistakes at this competition, she wants to improve each element to the next level to skate clean at 4CC and worlds. (Will she include 3A at worlds?) She will work hard.

Daisuke's resolution is "Kimeru" which means he wants to rock in a lot of ways, be it quads, performance, and even enthusiasm.

Mao says she will take new year's break. Daisuke says he will take time off too and recharge for next competitions.
Back to top Go down
cherriee

cherriee

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 5:08 pm

For Taka-mao shippers... Smile

SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Tumblr_lwtw2exzgO1qet06qo1_r1_400

(Credit: http://yunamao-.tumblr.com/)
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Thanks for the links, everyone. Mao's Jupiter was both sad and beautiful. But I feel that she is in a good place to move forward. I hope she gets some much needed rest before training for 4CC and Worlds.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMMmKSBBJBE

Cuuuuuute Embarassed Razz Many Hearts Mao fluffed and couldn't say "skate".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next