Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011

Go down 
+48
kirakira
Luckyone
Ken Himura
purplemaze
edberg830
josling
Cloviece
haruka25
femariel
☆Genie
sarahjoanne419
ClairDeMao
linglang
aoi88
roma
patknowsbest
sapphiresky
sweetdream
purpledream
jkblues
dangerous_angel_face
kaarolcia
Abdiel
tianrushui
Okami
babayaga
Alokya
Mao_Asada_sunrise
bellarina
illani
maowataiyo
cherriee
zarinaballerina
ddmm
emmie
Afsfan
Lady_in_black
ballerinamao
alyssa
chiyori
supportmaoasada
europeanfan
ashcroft1086
Haidogirl
polosatik
shikure
MaoChan756
Batsuchan
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:18 am

Dai was just awesome! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that 4-3!!!! well done and finally his quad is back!

What happend to Yuzu ? how come he is now 4th ? was there an error in the scoring ?

Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:39 am

OMG Dai was awesome!!! cheers Rockstar Happy dance
I love this program. Love Hearts

polosatik wrote:
I don't understand why you guys think Dai was overscored, and the gap is right. Dai did 4t-3t, not just quad, but in combo. Kozu was clean but thats it. And of course their PCs are not comparable. Dai is 5 heads over the Kozu.

Thumbs up! Absolutely agree. I like Taka and his skating quality is great, but he has miles to go before he'll be on Dai's level. Dai is so charismatic and his performance... oh my... Swoon Love Hearts I mean, he took one of the most repetitive music for exhibition and he turned it into a masterpiece! Wub
I can't wait for the long program, hopefully he'll go clean.

Go Dai! Dance Cheering

Thanks for the clips emmie and polosatik!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:46 am

zarinaballerina wrote:

polosatik wrote:
I don't understand why you guys think Dai was overscored, and the gap is right. Dai did 4t-3t, not just quad, but in combo. Kozu was clean but thats it. And of course their PCs are not comparable. Dai is 5 heads over the Kozu.

Thumbs up! Absolutely agree. I like Taka and his skating quality is great, but he has miles to go before he'll be on Dai's level. Dai is so charismatic and his performance... oh my... Swoon Love Hearts I mean, he took one of the most repetitive music for exhibition and he turned it into a masterpiece! Wub

Go Dai! Dance Cheering

Not only Taka, but someone who will get at his nationals a 100 for the sp also need to improve his artistic level Who, me?
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:03 am

polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

polosatik wrote:

Go Dai! Dance Cheering

Not only Taka, but someone who will get at his nationals a 100 for the sp also need to improve his artistic level Who, me?

Don't even get me started on this "someone". I'm still pissed about long program result at gpf. Evil or Very Mad
I would love nothing more, than to see Dai having amazing skate at 4CC and especially worlds and show Patty how it's done! Twisted Evil
Of course the judges will need to cooperate Escape
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:13 am

http://t.co/AmxNAE4H Taka's sp~
I don't know how to describe how much I love Kumiko sensei ~ the way she hug him when he was off ice sunny Mao is in a good team.

ETA: the slow motion of camel spin is amazing Smile and they should take the shot of blade when they did step Sad they miss a lot of ppl's good steps.

Last edited by shikure on Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:14 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

polosatik wrote:

Go Dai! Dance Cheering

Don't even get me started on this "someone". I'm still pissed about long program result at gpf. Evil or Very Mad
I would love nothing more, than to see Dai having amazing skate at 4CC and especially worlds and show Patty how it's done! Twisted Evil
Of course the judges will need to cooperate Escape

Are you guys talking about that BIG MOUTH / spoiled guy ? Twisted Evil Who, me?
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:21 am

ddmm wrote:

ROTFLMAO The one and only. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
supportmaoasada
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
supportmaoasada

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:24 am

Back to top Go down
cherriee

cherriee

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:33 am

polosatik wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziQ253eUi2I&feature=player_embedded Dai, better quality Love

Thanks emme and polosatik for the videos.

Dai, sugoi Shocked I did NOT expect the 4T-3T from you, especially in the middle of the season! I personally think his fire to beat PChan is seriously burning. You really won me over Dai. While watching he landed the quad combo, I was thinking about how he came back from his surgeries and disappointments. This athlete is amazing.

I actually think Dai skated in a little more reserved manner in this SP. Maybe he wanted to make sure he does not make any mistake, including the 4T-3T.

I know Mao watched men's practice sessions. That means she cares about how they do. (Confusing, thus crossed) I hope seeing Dai-chan working hard and improving inspires Mao-chan. She said he inspired her in a couple of different interviews. Everyone knows Mao cannot have worked any harder. However, that fire from Dai tonight may give Mao strength tomorrow.

Last edited by cherriee on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:56 am

cherrie how do you know that Mao watched the mens practice?
Back to top Go down
cherriee

cherriee

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:00 am

ballerinamao wrote:
cherrie how do you know that Mao watched the mens practice?

Sorry I meant she sometimes watches men's practices, such as in GPF this year.
Back to top Go down
cherriee

cherriee

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:07 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
Thanks Shikure! I was too excited and I missed your post Smile
Happy for Kozu too! I mean I love Yuzuru but I am happy Kozuka is in front of him, because he didn't have a very good start of the season and now he bounced back! Plus, he had extra pressure as the current national champion. Yuzuru is young and he can learn from this. He still has an amazing season so far and will probably make the podium

This I agree. I love how relaxed and certain Taka-chan's SP performance was tonight. The height of the 3F in his 3F-3T combo was unbelievable. His spins were so fine as well, different kind of awesomeness than Stephane's spins. Taka's spins are so secure.
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:20 am

supportmaoasada wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSfxAYKqJNc
Hanyu's SP

Thanks, suppormaoasada! sunny I can't believe how composed Yuzuru is for his age! If he works on his stamina in his free, he is going to be fierce.

polosatik wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziQ253eUi2I&feature=player_embedded Dai, better quality Love

Thank you, asya-chan! Wah~ A quad in 3 years?! Talk about awesome & gutsy! Boogie

shikure wrote:
I don't know how to describe how much I love Kumiko sensei ~ the way she hug him when he was off ice sunny Mao is in a good team.

Yep! Kumiko-san giving that warm hug to Takahiko was uber cute- he looked like a little boy when his cheek rubbed against Kumiko-san's forehead! Many Hearts Thanks, shikure!

zarinaballerina wrote:
ddmm wrote:

ROTFLMAO The one and only. Twisted Evil

You guys are so funny! Laugh Keep on spreadin the truth! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Hanyu is sent to 4th?
Why? Suspect

Btw did you noticed some new promising talents? cat
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Yes, perhaps Mao will be inspired by Dai's amazing performance, but I also think she will be motivated to do her best because someone she trains with already put down a clean SP! Who, me? Yep!

maowataiyo wrote:

shikure wrote:

Yep! Kumiko-san giving that warm hug to Takahiko was uber cute- he looked like a little boy when his cheek rubbed against Kumiko-san's forehead! Many Hearts Thanks, shikure!

I love Kumiko-sensei too! Wub

I think I've mentioned this before, but I was so relieved that Mao had Kumiko-sensei and Nobuo-sensei with her over the past year, because I totally believe that Kumiko-sensei thinks of Mao as the granddaughter she doesn't have! Yep! Many Hearts

But Taka-chan is totally right! In one of the articles after Nat'ls last year, Kumiko-sensei mentioned that he was jealous because he thought they were much nicer to Mao. Hell, no!

And it's true! Kumiko-sensei did give him a nice warm hug, but you know that if Mao had just pulled off a clean SP, she would have gotten a full-on bear hug from Kumiko-sensei, who probably would've been jumping up and down with joy. flower And Nobuo-sensei would not be able to stop himself from smiling. Too sweet!

I have to admit this is the first time I'm watching the men's SPs this season. Sweatdrop Sweatdrop

I had no idea Yuzuru was skating to a Scriabin Etude!!! WOW! That's one of my favorite classical songs ever!! Too bad about the mistakes, but I really, really like his skating! flower

(Taka-chan, better watch out!!! Yikes!!! )
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Thanks for the links, everyone! Dai was terrific! Confetti I'm so happy for him! cheers
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Talking about Kumiko Sensei smiling (which I love too) , I realized that Coach Sato too smiles more since he is with Mao. In one of the clips I saw yesterday (I think it's posted somewhere in the forum) I see Mao coming to Sato for advise and he had this big smile. I never saw him smile like that so I was like 'WOA~ Sato is smiling, he looks just like a grandpa~'.

Mao for me has this magic to make people around her very happy and love her. The number of fans she has just proves it.
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:47 pm

ddmm wrote:
Talking about Kumiko Sensei smiling (which I love too) , I realized that Coach Sato too smiles more since he is with Mao. In one of the clips I saw yesterday (I think it's posted somewhere in the forum) I see Mao coming to Sato for advise and he had this big smile. I never saw him smile like that so I was like 'WOA~ Sato is smiling, he looks just like a grandpa~'.

Mao for me has this magic to make people around her very happy and love her. The number of fans she has just proves it.
If this were on facebook I would "like" this post Razz Agree with this 100%.
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
But Taka-chan is totally right! In one of the articles after Nat'ls last year, Kumiko-sensei mentioned that he was jealous because he thought they were much nicer to Mao. Hell, no!

And it's true! Kumiko-sensei did give him a nice warm hug, but you know that if Mao had just pulled off a clean SP, she would have gotten a full-on bear hug from Kumiko-sensei, who probably would've been jumping up and down with joy. flower And Nobuo-sensei would not be able to stop himself from smiling. Too sweet!

Yup, that would sound about right. Laugh And LOL at Taka-chan pointing out the differential treatment. But I'm with ya- so glad that Sato-sensei & Kumiko-sensei is coaching Mao, especially Kumiko-sensei because she seems really nurturing and can act as a buffer (if) Sato-sensei is ever too hard on Mao. Many Hearts

ddmm wrote:

Yes, she really does. Yep! I think Machiko-sensei said way back when Mao was a junior that she has the quality of an infant baby where people tend to automatically smile gently because of her pure nature. I'm sure Coach Sato isn't any different. I have a strikingly more stern image of him when he was coaching Miki. But now he seems much more at ease.
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:37 pm

bellarina wrote:
ddmm wrote:

If this were on facebook I would "like" this post Razz Agree with this 100%.

Thanks Bellarina !!!

Has the competition started ? Is there any way we can see it live now ?
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Thanks Bellarina!
Great!

Risa Shoji is about to skate!
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:53 pm

I didn't know about this spoiler page! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 am

I can't view the English play-by-play....
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 12:24 am

Alokya wrote:
I can't view the English play-by-play....
Oops, forgot that you need a FSU subscription to view that link.

Here's another play-by-play link: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?35746-Japanese-Nationals-Ladies/page4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011   SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPOILERS ONLY - Japan Nationals 2011
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next