Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012

Go down 
+19
kaarolcia
Dani-Chan
MaoChan756
ElleluvsL
bellarina
roma
ClairDeMao
haruka25
patknowsbest
illani
skating_fanatic
chiyori
zarinaballerina
shikure
maowataiyo
Abdiel
ballerinamao
Batsuchan
kirakira
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:59 am

ClairDeMao wrote:
Batsuchan wrote:

Yes, but the real question is, can he lift Mao?? Who, me? Hell, no!

If Jeffrey Buttle can lift Mao, so can Taka....Jeff might be 3 cm taller than Taka, but Taka looks stronger! Very Happy

LOL...look like I lead everyone going to wrong direction...I think Taka did the upside-down lift with John kerr before. Mao can try to lift Taka too (I think I am making things going to wrong direction again)

since both of them thinking about get the "level" in ice dance, I think we will know that sooner or later~ maybe in The Ice this year Smile

Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:14 am

kirakira wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y70NeXBElQ

Dai-chan included Mao in his top 3 (or 4 in this case) sexy skaters? With Miki? wow... What is he saying about her? I think I can make out the first sentence, where he talks about her image not being sexy... Can someone translate so we can see what he finds sexy about her?

Totally agree with him about Kurt Browning, not so sure about Jeff... he's a great skater and very entertaining, but there's something about his posture that I find is a complete turn off for me. He gets points for the smile though Razz
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Img18110

picture from Shizuka's official website.
Since Miki is member of the crew, her dress is different, which means Mao may wear dress like Shizuka and kanako wore Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:12 pm

@ shikure - thanks for the pic! Pretty costumes! Love Hearts

chiyori wrote:
kirakira wrote:

Dai-chan included Mao in his top 3 (or 4 in this case) sexy skaters? With Miki? wow... What is he saying about her? I think I can make out the first sentence, where he talks about her image not being sexy... Can someone translate so we can see what he finds sexy about her?

Totally agree with him about Kurt Browning, not so sure about Jeff... he's a great skater and very entertaining, but there's something about his posture that I find is a complete turn off for me. He gets points for the smile though Razz

affraid affraid OMG, seriously???!! confused

Dai thinks Mao and Miki are sexy but in very different ways--but he couldn't decide between the two of them who is sexier, so they were tied for #3. (I'm shocked. Whirly )

Dai said that Miki is a more typical type of sexy, and sexy in both her personal life and in skating.

Then he said, "I think Asada-senshu doesn't have a 'sexy' image, but when I'm watching her performances, she really has this--how do I put it?--a fresh/refreshing kind of sexiness--a kind that is very hard for people to bring out."

Suspect Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined Mao would be tied for #1 on Dai-chan's list of sexy female skaters. Shocked

About Jeff, the announcer with the bow tie says that he has beautiful butt muscles, and Dai agrees. ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

About Kurt, Dai says that he's really cool and that he can do all kinds of performance styles, and that everyone likes him. (I agree too. Wub )
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:18 pm

haruka25 wrote:

Hell, no! There, there Batsuchan. Somone already fixed the picture for us Taka-Mao shippers. lol!

Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 O0224010

HAHAHA, looks like we are following the same blog, haruka25! Who, me?

@ shikure, it totally would be awesome if Mao lifted Taka-chan, or even helped him do a flip like Pechalat & Bourzat do. Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Batsuchan wrote:

Dai thinks Mao and Miki are sexy but in very different ways--but he couldn't decide between the two of them who is sexier, so they were tied for #3. (I'm shocked. Whirly )

Dai said that Miki is a more typical type of sexy, and sexy in both her personal life and in skating.

Then he said, "I think Asada-senshu doesn't have a 'sexy' image, but when I'm watching her performances, she really has this--how do I put it?--a fresh/refreshing kind of sexiness--a kind that is very hard for people to bring out."

Suspect Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined Mao would be tied for #1 on Dai-chan's list of sexy female skaters. Shocked

This is something Asya and me will definitely cheer for. haha! MaoSuke!!! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:15 pm

chiyori wrote:
kirakira wrote:

affraid Thanks for translating, Batsuchan. I'm very impressed that Dai feels that way because I think most guys would prefer the Miki kind of sexy. Good on him for being more mature than most Razz Dang, I wish they'd asked Taka-chan this question!!
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:48 pm

roma wrote:
Batsuchan wrote:

This is something Asya and me will definitely cheer for. haha! MaoSuke!!! Many Hearts

BAHAHAHAA!! lol! I was *waiting* to see your reaction roma (and polosatik )!! I was thinking to myself, there was that time after the Olympics when Dai said something like, "Mao's not a little girl anymore," and now this???!!! Shocked Shocked

@ bellarina - I think that if they asked Taka this question, he probably wouldn't mention Mao, even if he thinks of her that way privately. Who, me? Which reminds me, according to reports on FSU, Sasha Cohen was flirting with Taka-chan backstage at SOI, so much so that Kurt had to steer him away or something.

I'm sure it was all part of the show, but AGAIN, I don't think I approve. Evil or Very Mad (First Kana, then Sasha??)

Though there was some other interview where Taka was talking about Mao in the "Lupin" program and that Mao performed it with her own type of sexiness, or something like that...(I'll have to go look up the actual quote...) Who, me? Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
roma wrote:
Batsuchan wrote:

BAHAHAHAA!! lol! I was *waiting* to see your reaction roma (and polosatik )!! I was thinking to myself, there was that time after the Olympics when Dai said something like, "Mao's not a little girl anymore," and now this???!!! Shocked Shocked

@ bellarina - I think that if they asked Taka this question, he probably wouldn't mention Mao, even if he thinks of her that way privately. Who, me? Which reminds me, according to reports on FSU, Sasha Cohen was flirting with Taka-chan backstage at SOI, so much so that Kurt had to steer him away or something.

I'm sure it was all part of the show, but AGAIN, I don't think I approve. Evil or Very Mad (First Kana, then Sasha??)

Though there was some other interview where Taka was talking about Mao in the "Lupin" program and that Mao performed it with her own type of sexiness, or something like that...(I'll have to go look up the actual quote...) Who, me? Too sweet!

LOL..when I saw the clip ...Dai said Miki and Mao--> reminded me that both Miki and Mao's mom said Dai is sort of female friend to them.
He is just like sister to most of female skaters because he is good at girls' topics and fashion.

Batsuchan
, I saw that ppl saying Taka was very shy around Sasha since she is a pretty, sexy woman to him Smile Miki is sexy too, but he just looks her like his elder sister.
Maybe Sasha thought it's fun to flirt with Taka since he is shy and Kurt needed to save him from Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:38 pm

shikure wrote:

LOL..when I saw the clip ...Dai said Miki and Mao--> reminded me that both Miki and Mao's mom said Dai is sort of female friend to them.
He is just like sister to most of female skaters because he is good at girls' topics and fashion.

I agree, I don't think Dai means anything by his comment, but I'm still kinda shocked that ANYONE would rank Mao near the top on their list of sexiest skaters...(Ohh, and I forgot to mention that this is only limited to the skaters performing at SOI, so actually it's possible that Dai finds other skaters (who are not performing) more sexy than the 4 people he named.) Even if one of the female skaters--like Akiko or someone--had put Mao on her list, I would have been like scratch

But now I'm thinking, maybe Mao should take Dai shopping with her--surely he can pick out some nice dresses for her to wear to the banquets? Hell, no! Hell, no!

Anyhow, I hope Mao and everyone has fun at the shows in Tokyo! flower
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:28 pm

when is the show going to be aired and the previous show where Mao parcipitatet is still not loaded on youtube anyone knows why?
Back to top Go down
ElleluvsL
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
ElleluvsL

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:31 pm

shikure wrote:

Batsuchan
, I saw that ppl saying Taka was very shy around Sasha since she is a pretty, sexy woman to him Smile Miki is sexy too, but he just looks her like his elder sister.
Maybe Sasha thought it's fun to flirt with Taka since he is shy and Kurt needed to save him from Sasha.

lol, I think that Sasha seems like someone who would be very intimidating to be around at first, becuase she is so bold and strong-willed and beautiful...

Mao is different from Sasha and Miki I think in that her kind of beauty is more approachable and tranquil, it calms rather than intimidates...maybe that's what Daisuke was alluding to as a different kind of sexiness Shocked

Can't wait for some more youtube links XD
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:14 am

Mao did 3-3 today and I am really looking forward to broadcast of tomorrow Smile
http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/2012/01/14/0004743008.shtml
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:29 am

shikure wrote:
Mao did 3-3 today and I am really looking forward to broadcast of tomorrow Smile
http://www.daily.co.jp/newsflash/2012/01/14/0004743008.shtml

Did she? Woot!
I am quite keen to see how it turned out this time!!
Hopefully the second jump is not UR...
I know we should be patient - But am cheering for her to be consistent! Smile

Dying for YT links! Yep!
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:03 am

Last edited by shikure on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:33 am

wow beautiful ictures, wish Mao would us a totally red dress for her liebestraum it's aftr all dreams of love and wouldnt red be the perfect color, anyway can't wait to see the whole show!
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:07 am

Mao landed 3F-3Lo !!!!!!! Dance Shocked
let me piss myself over this (sorry for the language)
she is coming for yo weaves!! Hell, no! Hell, no! Hell, no!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJUCOOhSAgE&feature=related

Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:33 am

Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:47 am

First video is up! Very Happy Dai's Roxanne and Mao's Jupiter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZajPKeiOzY8&feature=share

The 3-3 is still ur (over 1/4 so it would be downgraded?) but it is great that Mao is trying! Cheering She will get there, I am sure!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:00 am

kaarolcia wrote:

The 3-3 is still ur (over 1/4 so it would be downgraded?) but it is great that Mao is trying! Cheering She will get there, I am sure!

Yes, I think it would get downgraded. I'm so glad that she's landing 3-3 (though it's a bit ur), I can't wait for next season when she'll have the time to perfect it! Do you think she'll bring 3-3 to this years 4CC and worlds?

I love Dai's Roxanne, can't wait to see the whole program! Dance
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:24 am

NO WAY i have rewatched the 3-3 and it was fully rotated it was tight but still fully rotated with great flow in and out of the jump! if mao rotated more it would ave become overrotated!
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:36 am

Thanks for all the links and pictures, shikure, kaarolcia and everyone!

ballerinamao wrote:
wow beautiful ictures, wish Mao would us a totally red dress for her liebestraum it's aftr all dreams of love and wouldnt red be the perfect color, anyway can't wait to see the whole show!

I totally agree! Mao looks so GORGEOUS in the red dress! Love Hearts

kaarolcia wrote:

This 3F-3Lo looked much better to me than the other one--at the JSC, I felt like she slid a little too long on the right outside edge/had too much momentum coming out of the 3F that it was difficult for her to launch the 3Lo. This time the timing seemed tighter and it didn't look two-footed, but if kaarolcia said it's UR, I believe her. Sweatdrop But it's getting better and better! If only Mao could get more height on the 3Lo compared to the 3F, it might look better. Ahh, I guess this is why the 3Lo combos are so hard to get credit for...

Mao looked totally, totally beautiful both in the performance and in the interview! Swoon Swoon Apparently she had to skate last (cause she's the most popular, of course!), so she said she was nervous, but it doesn't look like it affected her performance at all! Thumbs up!

Can't wait for the broadcast! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:15 am

ballerinamao wrote:
NO WAY i have rewatched the 3-3 and it was fully rotated it was tight but still fully rotated with great flow in and out of the jump! if mao rotated more it would ave become overrotated!
The 3 loop was landed forward..the rotation was short almost half a turn.
Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 90701242.th

This video has slow motion of the 3-3 combo at 0:24. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we3cxbmESd0
That is just my two cents regarding the jump being ur. I am not too good at spoting URs either, but this one was rather obvious..
But I will write it again: I am very happy that Mao is trying them. I am 100% certain that she will succeed 3-3 combo soon Very Happy GO MAO!

I agree with Batsuchan, the whole performance looks gorgeous and I also can;t wait for the broadcast! I think tomorrow both SOI and JSC are supposed to air? Two new videos of Mao's Jupiter! YAY Confetti

Last edited by kaarolcia on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:53 am

kaarolcia wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:
The 3 loop was landed forward..the roation was short almost half a turn.
Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 90701242.th

This video has slow motion of the 3-3 combo at 0:24. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we3cxbmESd0
That is just my two cents regarding the jump being ur. I am not too good at spoting URs either, but this one was rather obvious..
But I will write it again: I am very happy that Mao is trying them. I am 100% certain that she will succeed 3-3 combo soon Very Happy GO MAO!

I agree with Batsuchan, the whole performance looks gorgeous and I also can;t wait for the broadcast! I think tomorrow both SOI and JSC are supposed to air? Two new videos of Mao's Jupiter! YAY Confetti

sorry but i have rewatched it a couple of times now and it still loooks perfectly fully rotated, just look on the food where she takes off and count the three rotation ad then look at the same food where she lands and it's fully rotated...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012   Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars on Ice Japan Tour 2012
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next