Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva

Go down 
+15
chiyori
dangerous_angel_face
shar
l-spiralmao
Lady_in_black
Mao2012
Abdiel
princessinpink
babayaga
let`s talk
klarification
ballerinamao
Alokya
roma
skating_fanatic
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:42 am

polosatik wrote:
l-spiralmao wrote:
polosatik wrote:
It seems Liza still will be competing!

Shocked Yay for fans, but if she truly is injured... Mad Mad
She is not injured, she is ill. She was feeling sick today, and her temperature was really low, she missed morning practice. But her coach Svetlana said the they will decide depending on Liza's well being.

Thanks for the clarification. Now I'm feeling more like Very Happy and less Mad
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:46 am

Final group at Russian Nationals is on the ice, Liza is here.
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:22 am

polosatik wrote:
Final group at Russian Nationals is on the ice, Liza is here.

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:23 am

Liza was very pale, but she is a fighter and skated pretty well, got 127.07 and is leading right now. sunny
For Leonova I have no words, she had awful skate again and she was massively overscored and finished ahead of Ksusha Suspect No Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:25 am

Just saw that on my twitter feed. Good for her! Such a fighter! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:35 am

Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:36 am

Guys,let's congratulate Liza with her first National title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers Cheering Confetti
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:37 am

Finally! Congrats, Liza! Cheering
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJwJ8hPoBcg Liza's interview, she looks so pale and sick and she told me it was really hard for her to skate Crying or Very sad My poor baby.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:43 am

polosatik wrote:
Guys,let's congratulate Liza with her first National title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers Cheering Confetti

OMG, yes!!! You go girl!!! cheers Dance Boogie Now take some rest and get well soon. Daisies for you

polosatik wrote:
For Leonova I have no words, she had awful skate again and she was massively overscored and finished ahead of Ksusha Suspect No Evil or Very Mad

Morozov's "magic" again. Rolling Eyes Mad Does this mean she's on the Euro/Worlds team?
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:51 am

I just saw the results for everyone. Where are Bazarova/Larionov? And Gachinski didn't medal, does this mean the season is over for him?

On the other note, I'm so happy for Katya/Dimka! National champions again!!! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:56 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
I just saw the results for everyone. Where are Bazarova/Larionov? And Gachinski didn't medal, does this mean the season is over for him?

On the other note, I'm so happy for Katya/Dimka! National champions again!!! Happy dance
Bazarova/larionov WD cause of new skate boots. There will still be a Federation council where a final team will be announced, so for sure who is going to Euros Worlds ,we can say only for few skaters. Lol, I love how you called Dima Razz
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:13 pm

polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

Bazarova/larionov WD cause of new skate boots. There will still be a Federation council where a final team will be announced, so for sure who is going to Euros Worlds ,we can say only for few skaters. Lol, I love how you called Dima Razz

Thanks for explaining.
About Dima/Dimka, it's how my russian ballet teacher always called Dimitri, (he was another russian dancer who was guest performing in the school show) so it kind of stuck with me. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:25 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:

Thanks for explaining.
About Dima/Dimka, it's how my russian ballet teacher always called Dimitri, (he was another russian dancer who was guest performing in the school show) so it kind of stuck with me. Embarassed
Yes it quite usual version of name Dmitri, more cute way Razz you can add it to other name ,for example Liza-Lizka Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:16 am

I haven't watched the video yet but congratulations to Liza ! Daisies for you
The young russian girls are awesome in many ways, I always enjoy watching them. I'm no expert in rules and the scoring system, but I sometime feel they are underscored in int'l competitions.

Also, I love their costumes, especially Liza and Adelina that use costumes and tights in the same color. flower
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:42 am

polosatik wrote:
Abdiel wrote:
Mao2012 wrote:
dangerous_angel_face wrote:
Poor Liza.

So. . . Lena has a good chance to win the title at the ripe age of 13?
Remember that there is still Adelina in 2nd, 2.50 points ahead of Lena... However, she didn't have good FS performances this season so far, yes, so Lena has a chance is she skates clean! Cheering

Gooo Lena! Adelina and Liza both won Russian nats at a very young age (12 or 13 y/o), if I remember correctly...
No,Liza has never won Russian Nationals. Very Happy

Oops, my mistake. Embarassed But at present we can definitely say Liza's a national champion!!!! Yeheeeeeesssss!!! Dance Liza was ill when she competed in the FS, right? I really admire her fighting spirit.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:54 am

Abdiel wrote:

Oops, my mistake. Embarassed But at present we can definitely say Liza's a national champion!!!! Yeheeeeeesssss!!! Dance Liza was ill when she competed in the FS, right? I really admire her fighting spirit.

Yes, and I hope she'll medal at Europeans. cheers I don't see her winning it since Caro will be there, not to mention Kiira (judges love her), but I hope she'll be able to grab silver or bronze.
Back to top Go down
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:12 am

Liza interview with IN! No mention of her new programs though Sad

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20130325&content_id=43267976&vkey=ice_news
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:52 pm

I don't understand russian at all but I figured they were talking a bit about Mao here Smile https://youtu.be/Mb9tPRxt1pE?t=9m10s
Does anyone know what they were saying? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:09 am

bibi wrote:
I don't understand russian at all but I figured they were talking a bit about Mao here Smile https://youtu.be/Mb9tPRxt1pE?t=9m10s
They asked Liza how it is to compete with top athletes like Mao and Carolina and Liza said that she didn't compete with Mao yet Very Happy It was last season interview)
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:33 am

polosatik wrote:
bibi wrote:
They asked Liza how it is to compete with top athletes like Mao and Carolina and Liza said that she didn't compete with Mao yet Very Happy It was last season interview)
ahaha thanks Smile ! Yes she has ground a lot since last season, she had such a baby face Smile How cute!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:06 pm

I've been browsing through ISU challengers to see when Kiira will compete (she'll be at Golden Spin cheers ) and I've noticed that Liza is competing this weekend at Warsaw Cup and is scheduled to compete at Golden Spin as well. affraid Whirly I know she and her team know best, but isn't this too much? She's been to Nebelhorn, Finlandia, 2 grand prix's, now Warsaw, (possibly?) Golden Spin and GPF?! Then there's Nationals which is almost the most important competition and I worry she'll burn out by then.
Since she's qualified for GPF, I hope she'll skip Golden Spin at least. Even so, she'll be heading to nationals with 6 competitions under her bealt. Shocked I don't know, to me this seems a lot, but I guess Mishin knows what he's doing.

I just want to see her on the Euro and Worlds team so badly. Worship
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:21 am

@Zarinaballerina Liza said she lost her competitve experience so she needs to get it back. And with each competition she gets more confidence. I also think that maybe Golden spin is too much, but between her last GP event and GPF is quite a lot of time so I guess she can take part in one competition)
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:38 am

Thanx for the explanation, polosatik. It's great that she's becoming more confident, but I just worry she might over do it.
Anyway, Liza just slayed the Varsaw cup with a total score of 196+. Dance She also got a 128+ for LP with no 3-3. I really feel this might be her year, now she just needs to take care of herslef and not over force it. Yep!

And please withdraw from Golden Spin.
here's the official result page:
http://www.pfsa.com.pl/warsawcup2014/

And a bit off topic; I'm over the moon for the new Canadian pair Ilyuschenkina/Moscovitch. I hope they have a great career ahead of them. Lyubov has been out of competition for so long, it's amazing how good she already is. Wub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizaveta Tuktamisheva   Elizaveta Tuktamisheva - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3