Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season?

Go down 
+3
inskate
Oscilla
sunshine
7 posters

Which Mao EX performance did you like the best during the 07/08 season?
Japan on Ice (Italy)
Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_lcap4%Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
The Ice EX
Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_lcap17%Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 8 ]
Skate Canada
Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_lcap15%Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
TEB
Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_lcap8%Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
GPF
Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_lcap17%Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 8 ]
Japanese Nationals
Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_lcap4%Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
4CC
Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_lcap10%Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Worlds
Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_lcap15%Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Nagoya Festival
 4% [ 2 ]
Other
Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_lcap6%Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Empty
PostSubject: Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season?   Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:04 pm

I absolutely loved the Ice ex. I really love the original choreos by Lori Nichol. The place where she did three 2As later in this season was more detailed and more beautifully sycronized the music. The lighting was extremely beautiful and went so well with her blue dress. I also liked Sato Yuka's commentary.
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season?   Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:21 am

I just loved the performance at TEB. Swoon I find it the most moving, it literally brought tears in my eyes. Cloud 9

I also loved the Japan on Ice, the Ice and the Japan Super Challenge performances. The first two had great sit spins - I especially loved the one at JoI, from which she changed positions into a back attitude - lovely!
The one at JSC had amazing jump layout without sacrificing the jump factor. Also I really liked the lights used! Sweatdrop They made the rink look like a big aquarium shimmering in the moonlight. Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season?   Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:57 am

TEB and Japan Super Challenge!

Japan on Ice, Skate Canada and Stars on Ice were great too. I love you And The Ice! I love you

Oh, I don't think Mao had a bad performance with this program! Rockstar
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season?   Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:33 am

inskate wrote:

Oh, I don't think Mao had a bad performance with this program! Rockstar
I voted for all. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season?   Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:48 am

Mao's EX this season this year was sooo beautiful and I loved every time.
I voted for Skate Canada I love you I love this one a lot with 2 encores Encore
Back to top Go down
http://englishaffairs.cn
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season?   Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:36 am

Skate Canada and TEB!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Mao is so beautiful to watch always!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
getmewild

getmewild

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season?   Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:30 pm

I love the one from TEB...

she smiles at the end because of her mistake.. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://maoasada.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season?   Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Mao ex performance did you like during 07/08 season?
Page 1 of 1