Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lysacek goes to Tarasova!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

Lysacek goes to Tarasova!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lysacek goes to Tarasova!!!   Lysacek goes to Tarasova!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:42 am

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20080615&content_id=48711&vkey=ice_news

I'm so shocked! I would have never expected that Shocked

Evan's style is just so un-Tarasova like... I wonder what will come out of this working relationship. WOW!

Quote :
Lysacek doesn't fancy himself much of a classical music buff (When Nichol came to him with Carmen in 2005, he had never heard it before), so he is going to Moscow with a completely clean slate.

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Lysacek goes to Tarasova!!!   Lysacek goes to Tarasova!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:04 am

Woah. Can't really imagine Evan with Tatiana, I wouldn't be more surprised if Mirai Nagasu went to Mishin! (Okay, maybe I /would/ be more surprised... Laughing) I wonder what she'll be able to do for him. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Lysacek goes to Tarasova!!!   Lysacek goes to Tarasova!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Wow, it's getting crowded at Tatiana's. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lysacek goes to Tarasova!!!   Lysacek goes to Tarasova!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lysacek goes to Tarasova!!!
Page 1 of 1