Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me? Empty
PostSubject: Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me?   Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:36 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Sonoko and I am half Japanese, half Norwegian.
I currently live in Norway and I can't read or write kanji on my laptop.
I really wish to send a message to Dai-chan (Daisuke Takahashi) on his official blog. Could someone maybe send a message for me?

The link to his blog:
http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/takahashi/send_mail.cgi

To show your support to Dai-chan I think it is a good idea to send a message to him.

Please write back if you can send a message for me!
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me?   Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:07 am

Hello SoMiTripleAxel!

I used to ask other people to send a message from me as well, but now I learned to it on my own. Smile

The first field (the long, narrow one) is a place for your name. The second, big one is the place to write your message.
Then there are two options. If you check the first one, it means that you agree to publish your message (like in a guestbook). If you check the second one, it means that only Daisuke will be able to see it.
Then just press the button below. A message will appear, choose the second option. Then another message will appear, thanking you for your support mail. Smile

A problematic thing might be actually sending the message. There is some kind of bug in the cgi script, and together with other Nobunari fans in Europe we discovered that when we try to send the message, an error message will pop up. But fans from other countries (Japan, USA, etc.) had no problems. For a long time we had to ask someone to send the message for us, but in the end, Okami discovered a solution: using a proxy. If you have problems sending the message, I recommend using this one:
www.vtunnel.com
Just paste the address of the site you want to access and it will send you there. Thatnks to this site I can finally send the messages! Cheering

Good luck! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

PostSubject: Re: Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me?   Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:44 am

Thank you very much for your help, inskate! Very Happy
I really hope Daisuke and the others will have a great season!
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me?   Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:31 am

SoMiTripleAxel wrote:
Thank you very much for your help, inskate! Very Happy
No problem! flower I'm glad I could help.

Quote :
I really hope Daisuke and the others will have a great season!

So do I! Good luck to them! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me?   Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can someone send message to Dai-chan for me?
Page 1 of 1