Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takahiko!

Go down 
+51
swan
Mao2012
joyfuls
silenceisgolden
Lady_in_black
COHK
Sviatoslava
skating_fanatic
will_power
qingshui
haruka25
ddmm
purplemaze
zarinaballerina
kaabi
CraZsk8r
linglang
chiyori
KariDebate
ballerinamao
Alokya
polosatik
babayaga
WayCon
Okami
illani
maowataiyo
roma
dlynndao
periperi
bellarina
MaoChan756
jkblues
shikure
4u4a
Haidogirl
mingming
kaarolcia
aoi88
Spacey
MOACHANTHEBEST
PochinkoPotanko
Yunamao
kirakira
SoMiTripleAxel
Yumei
chapis
coconut
Batsuchan
clovera
bibi
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:50 pm

http://japanskates.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=488#488
being smart is also a problem ...if he is not good student and he won't have this kind of problem..sigh.
Back to top Go down
qingshui

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Thank you, shikure. I'm waiting patiently for shimmerzoo's translation. She(He?) says
we will able to see Taka's beautiful soul when we can understand his interview.
Back to top Go down
qingshui

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:54 pm

After I had seen some photos and gala performances of WTT, I just thought maybe Taka should have a playful FS for next season so that the audience (judges) can
be charmed by his smile and his PCS would go up.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:47 pm

taka is too reserved and i personally find his skating unattrakting, and all his programs reming me of each other, and his personality doesn't shine through his performance, i think his PCS is reasonable right now. but he is really a technical talented skater so if he adresses those things he should be able to score a lot more..
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:35 am

He is just too stiff on the ice. I was hoping last season cured him of that, but it didn't. Marina is good at working with him, though. I like her choreography for him a lot.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:50 pm

Alokya wrote:
He is just too stiff on the ice. I was hoping last season cured him of that, but it didn't. Marina is good at working with him, though. I like her choreography for him a lot.

THIS. It's really frustrating seeing one of the best skaters in the world (skating skills, edges) being constantly underscored in PCS. If only he'd opened up more to the audience and judges... And if only judges would start getting more fair... Less PCS than Gachinski?! Evil or Very Mad Seriously?! I'm sorry, but I'm still pissed about this.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:58 pm

I am really surprised to see ppl saying he is "stiff" after 2010.
I think he is just the other kind of skater and he has very nice arm movement at least for past two years and I would never expect he becomes Dai since either of them is special.

I would never say he got PCS he deserved at least for skating skills and transition part but I won't argue over presentation part since that depends everyone's preference.

Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:45 am

from PIW
Takahiko! - Page 13 Paypk10
Takahiko! - Page 13 56884410
Takahiko! - Page 13 Arjmxv10
Takahiko! - Page 13 F2gbqt10
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:30 am

from official website http://t-kozuka.com/blog/2012/04/post-f2df.html
he put Ohmu on his shoulder LOL
Takahiko! - Page 13 Ko120410
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:20 am

shikure wrote:
from official website http://t-kozuka.com/blog/2012/04/post-f2df.html
he put Ohmu on his shoulder LOL
Takahiko! - Page 13 Ko120410

Argh... Taka-chan please shave! That mustach stubble so does not suit you!
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:53 pm

http://ameblo.jp/rina-sawayama/entry-11246507815.html Kozuka Takahiko-chan (the title)
Takahiko! - Page 13 O0480020
she said Taka is very calm and nice (yasasii) off-ice but becomes very man and charming on the ice.
his skating skill is amazing and what is more amazing is his skating skill is still improving everytime they met.
she said she can learn a lot from him as a person and as a skater especially they are the same age Smile

Ps. the heart shape in the picture...actually there were some arguments due to that. but if you have that kind of app in your smart phone, you know drawing a heart is the easily way to make the pics look better LOL
and you can see how many hearts in pics she was with others like http://ameblo.jp/rina-sawayama/entry-11248186836.html?frm_src=thumb_module

ETA: btw, fans in 4/30 shows told Taka "don't put Ohmu on your shoulder, that will damage you (based on the movie)" then he pat on his own shoulder to get ride of the effect Ohmu left on him then relief a little bit after doing that LOL super cute.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 8:14 pm

official website update
http://t-kozuka.com/blog/2012/05/post-be40.html
Takahiko! - Page 13 Nec_0110
the flower is his fan arranged for taka's mom for mother's day Smile
most thoughtful and wonderful fan in the world Love Hearts

http://t-kozuka.com/blog/2012/05/post-a94c.html

his aunt's dog--> so cute~Nausicaä dress
look from back look like a pretty blonde
Takahiko! - Page 13 Nec_0210
Takahiko! - Page 13 Nec_0211

ETA: http://t-kozuka.com/blog/2012/05/the-ice.html
Takahiko! - Page 13 A43i6310
Takahiko! - Page 13 A43i6510
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:52 am

best fans ever!!! Thumbs up!

the dog is adorable Love Hearts seems the biggest fan Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:32 am

4u4a I agree, they are best fans ever.
These two paintings are amazing! Love Hearts And the dog is super cute.

I can't stop looking at Mao, she is sooo gorgeous. Many Hearts

shikure, thanks for the news/updates. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:41 am

http://isu.sportcentric.net/db//files/serve.php?id=3503
taka gets SA and COR...don't know it's good or bad

SA...yuruzu, Michal, and Jeremy ...sort of tough
COR...Patrick, Michal, Oda, Arthur and unknown status Johnny...

but if he can be back to status in 2010~2011 season, he will be okay Smile
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:03 am

http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/column/shirota/news/20120528-OHT1T00159.htm
Satos talked about Taka

i will skip some details and finished this first. then will add if i have time

this one is about Taka, who works hard on both his graduated school and skating at the same time.
Shirota noriko: shirota
Sato Nobuo: Nobuo
Sato Kumiko: kumiko

shirota: nobuo coach is amazing, since he taught fumie, shizuka, and yukari, then after all these older sisters graduated (retired from competition) now, taka won silver metal. they teach him but still with lots of challenge.

Nobuo:in taka's case we taught taka from beginning and finally peak at last competition of last season (worlds 2011)

shirota: he is from young guy to adult and he needs to show his maturity and also needs to adjust some of his technique elements.

kumiko: everything doesn't go well last season (2011~2012). then he can't focus on skating. at the same time, he also has other issues then maybe he felt tired mentally.

Nobuo: studying graduated school is exhausted and he also went to school.

Shirota: did he go to school (attend class)?

kumiko: he did. he went to school until 8pm before the day leaving for competition.

Nobuo: ppl around him felt sick about how serious he focus on study *laugh*

shirota: but maybe it was a good timing for him to study in last season? this season will still focus on getting metal, then he can take break then focus on Olympic season. (he)work hard every season but still need to consider about the balance in these four years (from last Olympic). if he can peak when approaching Olympic, he still has high possibility to win gold.

kumiko: maybe just like this (what shirota said) learning about bio thing then became more theory.

shirota: what is his major in graduated school?

kumiko: sports bio what?

shirota: sports biomechanics ?

kumiko: yes, following Yuasa sensei and works on a lots of things. like put the equipment on the body then jump, skate, then collect data, analyze all information then doing research...

shirota: feel awake about study ? (become into study)

kumiko: he likes study especially becomes more into it in graduated school. for example, Interval training, he will compare English papers and data (with their own data)

shirota: he may become sensei in chukyo university than becoming sensei of skating ?

nobuo: i have no idea.

kumiko: now he is so focus on study and study thing is filled his brain / head. but when he compared data with his own skating, then said "sensei, it's different from reality" knowing this is somehow sort of progress.

later part is not specific for taka then nobuo said he has no idea about taka and mao to olympic just practice.

Back to top Go down
qingshui

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:36 am

Shikure, you are so so so sweet! Thank you!
I want to learn Japanese. How long it takes you to understand articles like this?
Did you go to classes and what text books do you use?

I hope this coming season Taka can jump good enough to have PCS scores he deserves.
It is not fair for him because it is not the same case for some other elite skates for whom
the PCS scores stay in the same ranges even when they make many jump mistakes, but it is the reality.
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:37 am

shikure/ thank youuu!! Thank you!
your English makes me jelous Bribe

well, there are some more details about Taka-chan's personalities...
Kozuka-sensei *____* sounds a bit scary, isn't it? Smile

I don't understand only one thing properly:

this season will be pre-Olympic (2012-2013)
Quote :
this season will still focus on getting medal

then Olympic 2013-2014 and
Quote :
then he can take break then focus on Olympic season

When exactly Taka can take a break according to their plans? scratch
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:10 am

qingshui
you are welcome Smile
I only studied Japanese in university for one year to get credit other than my major requirement.
After that, watching Japanese anime, tv drama then listen to Japanese songs...then that's all.
since I am not take classes any more, my grammar is not good at all. basically, I can read and listen but not write and speak as well.
my advantage is I speak Chinese, so i read kanji and have more connection to it.

4u4a wrote:
shikure/ thank youuu!! Thank you!
your English makes me jelous Bribe

well, there are some more details about Taka-chan's personalities...
Kozuka-sensei *____* sounds a bit scary, isn't it? Smile

I don't understand only one thing properly:

this season will be pre-Olympic (2012-2013)
Quote :
this season will still focus on getting medal

then Olympic 2013-2014 and
Quote :
then he can take break then focus on Olympic season

When exactly Taka can take a break according to their plans? scratch

you are welcome and my English teacher will be happy about what you said. actually, i skip some details oppppppps.
I think overall shirota wants to say "their goal is always getting medal but they can take this season (2011~2012) as taking break then work on next season"

I think taka is majime (serious)...either becoming coach or sensei...he will be scary LOL
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:49 am

shikure, I was sure you're native speaker Japanese but lives in Taiwan! affraid

thank you for the explanation. Well, remembering his trip to Marina to update/fine his FS, boots problems, now we know about his study, I'm not sure (at all) that Taka took a good rest during 2011-2012 Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:03 am

4u4a wrote:
shikure, I was sure you're native speaker Japanese but lives in Taiwan! affraid

thank you for the explanation. Well, remembering his trip to Marina to update/fine his FS, boots problems, now we know about his study, I'm not sure (at all) that Taka took a good rest during 2011-2012 Rolling Eyes

I am really flattered Smile

to Shirota, she thought --> bad results and no world metal--> Taka was taking rest or taking break so not push himself hard enough to get something Orz
actually, there are a lot of ppl against Shirota especially Mao fan, since shirota never protects skaters but forces them to do what JSF wants only. the part 5 of interview, Satos talked about the media...somehow is sort of complain to Shirota.
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:09 am

shikure, I see... well, me against Shirota now too lol!
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:17 am

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but is Shirota the woman that is always around Taka and Mao during competitions? The representative from JSF?
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:19 am

Alokya wrote:
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but is Shirota the woman that is always around Taka and Mao during competitions? The representative from JSF?

I am not sure who is around them LOL sometimes is manager /agent from IMG, Ms. Wada or sometimes is another coach of team sato ~ Ms. Okawa Reiko Smile

Ms. Wada is the lady with short hair then Reiko sensei is the one took pic with Mao, Taka and Kumiko sensei in K&C.
Shirota is not representative of JSF now, and she was suspended due to embezzlement in 2008(?) ~ some of them took money as sort of special expense.

chukyo tv today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agLjSEjgEjg&sns=em taka's select

1. lift with John Kerr~ taka said he pat John to let him know the timing to put him down.
2. group number by Jeff last year, since everyone saw the arrangement was surprised (too hard) but still practice during the show to make it.
3. pair program with Mao---> I laughed on the bus seeing these two debated over the issue ---> once after performing the program in the show, taka told mao she made mistake in the step then mao said Jeff always tried to fit her step when that happened. taka said he will learn to become more "man" -->who should not care such thing.
then they asked mao about that then she said she didn't feel there is any issue (?) and it's better to lead by guy.
you can hear taka laughed in the background.

Back to top Go down
dlynndao

dlynndao

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:44 pm

shikure wrote:
3. pair program with Mao---> I laughed on the bus seeing these two debated over the issue ---> once after performing the program in the show, taka told mao she made mistake in the step then mao said Jeff always tried to fit her step when that happened. taka said he will learn to become more "man" -->who should not care such thing.
then they asked mao about that then she said she didn't feel there is any issue (?) and it's better to lead by guy.
you can hear taka laughed in the background.

so glad for your translation, shikure -- thank you!! just knew there had to be something adorable and funny being said by these two. lol! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takahiko!
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next