Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takahiko!

Go down 
+51
swan
Mao2012
joyfuls
silenceisgolden
Lady_in_black
COHK
Sviatoslava
skating_fanatic
will_power
qingshui
haruka25
ddmm
purplemaze
zarinaballerina
kaabi
CraZsk8r
linglang
chiyori
KariDebate
ballerinamao
Alokya
polosatik
babayaga
WayCon
Okami
illani
maowataiyo
roma
dlynndao
periperi
bellarina
MaoChan756
jkblues
shikure
4u4a
Haidogirl
mingming
kaarolcia
aoi88
Spacey
MOACHANTHEBEST
PochinkoPotanko
Yunamao
kirakira
SoMiTripleAxel
Yumei
chapis
coconut
Batsuchan
clovera
bibi
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
periperi
Double Axel
Double Axel
periperi

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:38 am

They're doing an ice dance program? I wasn't expecting that! Really excited now... Too sweet!

Thanks for the links, shikure!
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:09 am

periperi wrote:
They're doing an ice dance program? I wasn't expecting that! Really excited now... Too sweet!

Thanks for the links, shikure!

you are welcome and I put rest of update in Mao off-season thread
http://www.maoasadaforum.com/t1021p540-mao-news-off-season-2011#38771

they are super cute Embarassed
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:54 pm

New interview yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewYRKSV7cC0&feature=player_embedded

practiced with D/W is so cute Smile
Back to top Go down
dlynndao

dlynndao

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 11:58 am

From what I could glean from Google Translating this blog entry, Taka's new EX program music is the Cello Song by Nick Drake (great piece, though not sure if it translates well to show music. first heard it as the opening song for the film The Blind Side) and choreo by Yuka:

http://ameblo.jp/shion-925/entry-10954832377.html

Crazy aqua shirt?? Does anyone have video of the performance?
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:37 pm

Since the performance didn't be broadcast, there is no vid yet.
http://gotakahiko.exblog.jp/15121896/
The shirt looks like blue version of last year's SP one Smile

Based on report by audience, he did a crazy "straight line" eagle cross the rink from side to side~of course the long side not short one

In addition, his ballerina-jump is over 180 degree

I am dying to see the performance
Back to top Go down
dlynndao

dlynndao

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:01 pm

shikure wrote:

Based on report by audience, he did a crazy "straight line" eagle cross the rink from side to side~of course the long side not short one

Thank you, shikure -- that's a much clearer photo of Taka. The shirt seems to be sheer...interesting! The shirt, the spread eagle...maybe channeling a little Kurt Browning circa 1998 SOI?
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v6519629m52pkKbk?h1=Super+Spreading+Eagle

What is a ballerina-jump?

I am dying to see this performance too Very Happy Also everything and anything from THE ICE this weekend!!
Back to top Go down
periperi
Double Axel
Double Axel
periperi

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:28 pm

dlynndao wrote:
shikure wrote:

Thank you, shikure -- that's a much clearer photo of Taka. The shirt seems to be sheer...interesting! The shirt, the spread eagle...maybe channeling a little Kurt Browning circa 1998 SOI?

What is a ballerina-jump?

I am dying to see this performance too Very Happy Also everything and anything from THE ICE this weekend!!

Love Kurt. Wub I wouldn't be surprised if Taka was channeling him. He has mentioned Kurt as his biggest idol.

This is a ballerina jump:
Takahiko! - Page 3 Gs_la_bayadere_veronika_part_jump_blur_500

In figure skating terms, I think it's simply called a split jump if the skater goes into it from a flip jump takeoff. If the skater goes into the split from a loop jump takeoff it's called a split falling leaf jump (which is considered more difficult because you don't have the toe pick assisting you). I think so anyway. Anyone feel free to correct me!
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:19 pm

dlynndao wrote:
shikure wrote:

thank you dlynndao~ based on the figure provided by ppl of 2CH as follows that is exactly what he did
 |
 | →→
 | ↑
 | ↑
 | ←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←←
  ────────────────
   南エキサイティングシート

periperi, thank you for the explanation for ballerina jump Smile
since i didn't see the pic for the performance, i am not sure what kind of jump he did~maybe like the one he did in 2010 SP ?
Based on what they saw, they said the jump was 200 degree in first performance~OMG
The performance is similar style with free falling and included four jumps 3Lz・2A・2A・3T.
They said he aviod 3A during PIW and don't know the reason. maybe he wanted to save his energy for 4 back-to back shows.

http://t.co/8wQsSel pic from twitter today-->they said you can see through his shirt Embarassed
Back to top Go down
dlynndao

dlynndao

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 pm

oooh can't wait to see this program! cheers

haha taka and yuzuru @ what looks like PIW:
Takahiko! - Page 3 Yuzuru11
original: http://tumblr.com/xnp3jrn6u0

thank you for including additional information about the program, and also explanation of the ballerina jump! yes, it is called a split jump in skating. usually splits that are greater than 180 degrees are "russian" splits, where the skater faces sideways like this:

Takahiko! - Page 3 220px-10

so excited!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:03 am

dlynndao yes~that is PIW

here is the other pic http://t.co/ElsJkuP
there was the story~when Taka fan were taking pics of him then Yuzuru came and pass him~he planed to hide behind Taka and not bother Taka fans then he said "I can't hide behide you" then Taka answered him that "yes, don't know when you (grow up) can't hide behide me"..both of them were laughing.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:11 am

Aw! That's really nice shikure! Thanks for keeping us updated.
OT: Since yesterday one of the guys assigned to do asset tagging at work for inventory this week looked like someone I'm familiar with... now I know who. There's a similarity between him and Taka-chan! hehe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:11 am

Taka's grandpa passed away Crying or Very sad R.I.P.
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/news/2011/07/26/kiji/K20110726001288140.html

I remember he messed up WTT since his grandma pass away
don't know how he can perform in such situation tomorrow ...and bring others happiness

ppl said finally knew why he was in Tokyo today and others went to Aomori yesterday Sad
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:38 am

Rest in peace, grandpa Kozuka. Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 12:30 pm

poor Taka-chan... Sad, Lonely He must be strong...
RIP grandpa
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:25 pm

This is an interview that Chukkyo Figure conducted in '07 with all the Kozuka men. Takahiko's grandfather, Mitsuhiko, was 92 years old at the time. Taka and his father, Tsuguhiko, visited him in his nursing home called "Taiyo". He looked through newspapers everyday to search for any articles on his grandson that he could put in his scrapbook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NNRgrEnIkc&NR=1

Honda Emi: Do you like figure skating?
Mitsuhiko: I like it.
Narration: What was it like for Tsuguhiko to be coached by grandpa?
Tsuguhiko: He was extremely tough (in Japan, "sparta" means Spartan-like). He coached with an iron fist.
Mitsuhiko: In my son's era people were doing doubles, but now they're doing triples.
Honda Emi: But your grandson has already mastered the triple jumps.
Mitsuhiko: From my perspective, he still has a long way to go.
Tsuguhiko: Even from a couple of years ago, he told Takahiko that the quad age would definitely be coming. That's what he said to you, right?
Takahiko: Right after I got my triple axel, he kept on saying, "do the quad", "do the quad", "do the quad" all the time.
Honda Emi: What goal do you have set out for your grandson?
Mitsuhiko: The goal is "hurry up and get married!" [laughter]
Honda Emi: Grandpa, you're way off topic! Besides, he still is so young.

Depressed Crying Mitsuhiko-san also wanted his grand-grand children to figure skate.
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:43 pm

thank you maowataiyo for sharing, I've also memored this interview today and how Mitsuhiko-san wanted to see how taka is getting married Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Poor Taka. Sad May his grandfather rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
periperi
Double Axel
Double Axel
periperi

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:34 pm

I'm sorry to hear this. R.I.P. grandpa Kozuka. Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:52 am

R.I.P. Sad

My condolences to the Kozuka family. Sad
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:45 am

I think it's really hard time for him.

His grandpa passed away 3am yesterday then we saw Kozuka left for Aomori around 3pm at the same day.

Last night, I saw Amodio tweet "the mall was closed only for us !!! crazyy"...I thought...so everyone was happy about the mall thing but I don't think Kozuka can be happy with them.

Then he performed today and the funeral will be at tomorrow, which means when others are going to Osaka after charity show, he needs to go back to Nagoya.

After the funeral, he will need to go to Osaka for The Ice on the weekend~

and he said he feels lonely /alone since his grandpa used to look at him all the time and he won't be there anymore TOT

I feel so bad about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:03 am

pale No Takahiko! - Page 3 566593 This is so sad! My deepest condolences to the Kozuka family. Taka-chan and his grandpa seemed to have such a sweet relationship. He must be heartbroken.Sad

shikure thank you for the info. Taka-chan is so busy.

maowataiyo Takahiko! - Page 3 2070 for translating. That reminds me of: (from page 3 of this thread).
Batsuchan wrote:
I can only imagine this...

Grandpa: That Mao-chan is really cute.
Kozu: ....
Grandpa: And she seems like such a good girl.
Kozu: Mmm...
Grandpa: Why don't you marry her?
Kozu: [turns red in the face]
It seemed like his grandpa treasured all of Takahiko’s achievements. I remember hearing somewhere that his grandpa cried when Taka-chan got his medal at World’s. I think he lost his most passionate fan. I am glad Mitsuhiko-san got to watch his grandson skate to the music he loved so much! I think Taka-chan talked about that in some interview after the World’s. Too bad he didn’t get to see him get married.

Like a Star @ heaven Rest in Peace Mitsuhiko-san. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:18 am

So sorry for Taka and his family, RIP .
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:54 pm

Spacey wrote:
pale No Takahiko! - Page 3 566593 This is so sad! My deepest condolences to the Kozuka family. Taka-chan and his grandpa seemed to have such a sweet relationship. He must be heartbroken.Sad

shikure thank you for the info. Taka-chan is so busy.

It seemed like his grandpa treasured all of Takahiko’s achievements. I remember hearing somewhere that his grandpa cried when Taka-chan got his medal at World’s. I think he lost his most passionate fan. I am glad Mitsuhiko-san got to watch his grandson skate to the music he loved so much! I think Taka-chan talked about that in some interview after the World’s. Too bad he didn’t get to see him get married.

Like a Star @ heaven Rest in Peace Mitsuhiko-san. Like a Star @ heaven

When they broadcasted Taka's performance in Olympic, they also broadcasted grandpa's scene then grandpa cried when he saw the performance.
There was a picture in newspaper yesterday that grandpa wore Taka's national champion medal. They said grandpa went to see Taka's training everyday when he was at his 80's.
That is why Taka said he felt lonely~hope someone there hug him since sounds like he needs hug.
Back to top Go down
WayCon

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Here is a photograph:

Takahiko! - Page 3 Vlcsna11
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:02 am

WayCon wrote:
Here is a photograph:

Thank you! It seems Taka inherited his grandfather's ears. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takahiko! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takahiko!
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next