Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your favorite Chinese supernatural man

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

Your favorite Chinese supernatural man Empty
PostSubject: Your favorite Chinese supernatural man   Your favorite Chinese supernatural man Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:03 pm

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1017/1371947958_559978872a_o.jpg

One man, two medals (gold and bronze?), two cups... Joubert who? Hao Zhang did it first! )

(Photo, by the way, made by me, during the Grand Prix Final 2006 in Saint Petersburg, Russia. :p)
Back to top Go down
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Chinese supernatural man   Your favorite Chinese supernatural man Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 6:53 am

Too bad I can't access flickr.com from China.... Crying or Very sad

Did you go to Grandprix Final 2006?

I watched on TV Very Happy , luckily they were showing in live here in China, but I felt very sad for Mao-chan's FP
Back to top Go down
http://englishaffairs.cn
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Chinese supernatural man   Your favorite Chinese supernatural man Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:05 am

Yumei wrote:
Too bad I can't access flickr.com from China.... Crying or Very sad

Did you go to Grandprix Final 2006?

I watched on TV Very Happy , luckily they were showing in live here in China, but I felt very sad for Mao-chan's FP

This is strange. It seems to me there are quite a lot of guys in Flickr from China.

But, anyway, you may also watch it here. Smile

Yes, I've been at the Grand Prix Final 2006. And I was sitting in the first row during the FS, thus, Mao was quite close at some points. Smile And she actually attemted that 3A just a few meters away. I remember saying some girl, sitting on the left from me: "If she will make the first jump, she will win." Smile And then we (me and four Japanese boys, who were sitting on the rigt =) were really frustrated when she didn't. But that day just wasn't Japanese. Nobunari and Fumie made some mistakes, Daisuke was ill (how he skated in those conditions, I don't know), Miki Ando didn't jump almost everything... Well, this is another story already. Smile
Sometime I'll probably tell how I 'met' Fumie Suguri back then. And probably - how I met Mao. Smile
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Chinese supernatural man   Your favorite Chinese supernatural man Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 1:41 pm

Quote :
And probably - how I met Mao.
Wow!! You met Mao !?!?!?! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Chinese supernatural man   Your favorite Chinese supernatural man Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:14 pm

Thank you summervie for putting pic Very Happy Nice picture Exclamation

and WOW!!! it's really cool that you went to watch Grandprix final 2006 Shocked Too bad Mao-chan couldn't perform her best there, but I am so envy that you could see her soooooo close :bounce: That final was really bad luck for team Japan, no one could skate fine....
Could you take any pics of Mao-chan Question If you did and you don't mind, maybe you can share with us?? Maybe you can put pics on gallery as this forum has gallery....

Hi, bibi Very Happy You can see her so soon in your city Very Happy I really hope you will see Mao-chan getting Gold medal queen
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Chinese supernatural man   Your favorite Chinese supernatural man Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:15 pm

Quote :
Hi, bibi Very Happy You can see her so soon in your city Very Happy I really hope you will see Mao-chan getting Gold medal queen
I'm sure she'll get the Gold medal Wink I'll try to take pictures also (and maybe vids from her practices...if I'm allowed...) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Chinese supernatural man   Your favorite Chinese supernatural man Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:34 pm

bibi wrote:

I'm sure she'll get the Gold medal Wink

Yea cheers Me too I love you Go Mao-chan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Chinese supernatural man   Your favorite Chinese supernatural man Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 8:08 pm

Yes, bibi, I did. Smile And you also will, so better be prepared. Wink

Yumei, I took some pictures of her during the warm-ups, but they are all blurry, since I was in haste and quite excited also, and thus, my hands were shaking up and down all the way. Smile
By the way, aren't you going to the Cup of China this year?

And back to the topic, I really like that guy, Hao Zhang. Smile Dan Zhang got injured during the FS earlier that day, and so he came out to the medal ceremony alone.
It's a bit late here right now (so deep is the night, yeah :p) to get into the details... but that was quite amusing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Chinese supernatural man   Your favorite Chinese supernatural man Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 1:41 pm

summervie wrote:

By the way, aren't you going to the Cup of China this year?

No.... I am actually going back home soon. I can watch Mao-chan on TV soon I love you But for a while I won't be able to be online as I need to set up internet in Japan and will have a lot to do Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Chinese supernatural man   Your favorite Chinese supernatural man Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:33 pm

Yumei wrote:

No.... I am actually going back home soon.

Oh, now it's probably my turn to envy you. Rolling Eyes

Send my greetings to Fuji-san! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite Chinese supernatural man   Your favorite Chinese supernatural man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite Chinese supernatural man
Page 1 of 1