Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Komachi

Komachi

Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview. Empty
PostSubject: Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview.   Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Denis Ten practices on same rink as Mao in Moscow.(Sometimes we can sometimes watch his crossing rink in Mao's interview by the Japanese TV.)

http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=28311

- Каков твой секрет успеха?
- Я фанат своего дела – вот и весь секрет. Очень люблю тренировки, выкладываюсь на все свои 150 процентов. А ещё я преклоняюсь перед трудолюбием Мао Асады. Видел, как она работает: тренируется семь дней без выходных. Мне даже как-то стыдно и неудобно находиться рядом с ней – кажется, что я вообще не работаю и ничего не делаю на тренировках, мало катаюсь, мало занимаюсь. Снимаю шляпу перед её трудолюбием и целеустремлённостью и стараюсь брать пример.

[Translation]
What is your secret for success?

I am a fan of my job [figure skating]-it's secret of my success. I like training and it helps me have access to a 150 percent of my skill in competitions.I have admiration for Mao Asada's hard working.I saw her on the rink on Moscow, she trains seven days a week.

When I stays closed to her on the same rink , it makes me feel ashamed and uncomfortable - Compared to her, it seems that I don't work and do nothing in practice.

I take off my hat to Mao's diligence and highly motivation.I want to emulate her behavior .

Last edited by Komachi on Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyL38LApT0s
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview.   Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:21 am

Mao serves as an inspiration to many! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview.   Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:06 am

this was posted by tokitama in twitter: Thank you!
http://www.figureskating-online.com/pageID_8202910.html

he said quite a lot of things about Mao:
- seems like Mao really did look tired last season (his observation)
- he was asked to choose bet. Mao and Yuna. of course he likes both but added:

Quote :
To be honest, I don't understand how the Final was judged. In the short program, Mao of course didn’t rotate the combination, but Yu-Na Kim popped a jump, she got nothing. But she was still leading.

Q: Mao had some low levels in her spins and spiral.

Denis: In the free skating, she did two great triple Axels, even if she fell on the flip, but two triple Axels for a girl, not even all the men are doing that, and I actually should be quiet myself.

On Yu-na's 4CC win:
Quote :
At Four Continents she was on a league of her own, of course.

Q: Mao wasn't at her best.

Denis: No, she wasn't. Actually she now came to us to Moscow, just before I left. She is taking it slowly, she is skating her programs, doing her jumps. She is getting into shape. I think she is physically tired, she never rests. She gets off the plane and right on to the ice.

he really admires Mao's dedication to her sport. Very Happy

Last edited by roma on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview.   Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Mao really is inspirational with all her work. Ballet lessons, constant ice practice, and strength training. Mao focuses so much that she doesn't even do many ice show. She doesn't fool around...she takes skating as serious as life and she loves to do it. Yep!
Thanks roma and Komachi~~~
Back to top Go down
Komachi

Komachi

PostSubject: Re: Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview.   Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:52 pm

roma,
thank you so much for new information about another Denis Ten's interview !

In the interview by Allsport on 10th June, he told about Yagdin,Kulik,Lysacek,Joubert and Mao.I didn't know about the article which you showed.I am very happy to read it.Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyL38LApT0s
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview.   Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Thanks for the links guys!

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
Mao really is inspirational with all her work. Ballet lessons, constant ice practice, and strength training. Mao focuses so much that she doesn't even do many ice show. She doesn't fool around...she takes skating as serious as life and she loves to do it. Yep!
Thanks roma and Komachi~~~

So this is interesting - this was written before Worlds, I guess. Because in the recent articles, it talks about how Mao is forcing herself to take "off-days" and learning to rest more.

I think that's good. Yep! Yes, Mao is goal-oriented and an extremely hard-worker, but what I would most like to hear others say about her is, "Mao looks like she is having fun!" Very Happy

I totally admire Mao's dedication to her sport, but I think everything will work out for the best if Mao always remembers that she's doing this BECAUSE SHE LOVES TO SKATE! flower
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview.   Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:16 pm

Batsuchan wrote:
Thanks for the links guys!

I think that's good. Yep! Yes, Mao is goal-oriented and an extremely hard-worker, but what I would most like to hear others say about her is, "Mao looks like she is having fun!" Very Happy

I totally admire Mao's dedication to her sport, but I think everything will work out for the best if Mao always remembers that she's doing this BECAUSE SHE LOVES TO SKATE! flower

i agree with this! Very Happy Mao seems to remember this now like what she said in her recent interview posted by Komachi... Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview.   Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denis Ten told about Mao in his interview.
Page 1 of 1