Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow

Go down 
+3
MaoMaoRevolution
zakkan
maochan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
maochan

maochan

Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow Empty
PostSubject: Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow   Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Back to top Go down
zakkan

zakkan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow   Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:36 pm

WOW!!
great CGs!
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow   Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:08 am

Shocked Wow!!!

Mao as a character in an RPG!
Somehow I can't picture Mao blowing stuff up o__o But still, she looked very elegant with that winged staff!
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow   Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:30 am

Thank you for the link. Yes, great CGs, however, I am not sure if I like it or not (sorry for being difficult). I wish they had used Fantasia~ from the one at Worlds which was one of her best performances.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow   Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:01 pm

I thought this video was wicked! It did take FOREVER to load though!

It kind of reminded me of sailor moon. lol. Mao meets sailor moon isn't a bad thing in my book Razz
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow   Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:27 pm

maochan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7aee0-HDdE

This is amazing!!! Surprised
An exeptionally insightful work, in my opinion. WOW!

The only thing that lacks there, and therefore doesn't let this montage to be labelled as "perfect", is a crew of CG-generated orangutans from Sumatra who, acting as the judges' panel, would give Mao a SP world record score in the very end of the video. Smile

Last edited by summervie on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow   Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:38 am

The clip is one of the most-viewed FS-related vids on Nico Nico Douga, alongside the "Jedi Master Alexei Yagudin" clip (same author?) and Plushy's numerous Sex Bombs. Razz

Just a little background info about the entire thing:
The inspiration for the clip is an anime series called Lyrical Shoujo Nanoha (so Star85 wasn't too far off when she mentioned Sailor Moon) and the original title makes use of a homonym of Mao 真央 and ma-oh 魔王 (lit. terrible king/absolute ruler etc.) which is a nickname she has in Japanese FS boards because of her 3A and perseverence. Wink
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow   Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:26 am

Thank you so much for the info, clovera!
You are so knowledgeable about the who Mao fan base Cool

Mao parodies are always great (when tasteful..) for lifting the spirits Laugh
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow   Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:04 pm

clovera wrote:
The clip is one of the most-viewed FS-related vids on Nico Nico Douga, alongside the "Jedi Master Alexei Yagudin" clip (same author?) and Plushy's numerous Sex Bombs. Razz

Thanks for mentioning the Alexi one Clovera Smile I didn't know about that one. I just watched it, and it was very cool too. It has to be made by the same person. I hope he/she makes some more. I find these videos very entertaining. My only complaint is that I wish the quality was better...
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow   Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao Asada -Fantasy for The Bells of Moscow
Page 1 of 1