Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yu Na News

Go down 
+99
Alokya
josling
shikure
Lady_in_black
skating_fanatic
patknowsbest
pearlyriver
Abdiel
kaabi
CraZsk8r
Yunamao
ElleluvsL
zarinaballerina
Cloviece
ClairDeMao
Luckyone
maofan93
Okami
Tess
babayaga
ericacsy
kitty
Mao_Asada_sunrise
periperi
KariDebate
MaoChan756
muumuu
Hotaru
swan
gurami
will_power
Aibhlin
dawnsherearequiet
theicemarks
i♥MAO
europeanfan
Ken Himura
purplemaze
Jtsmith1
bekalc
sumin
illani
linglang
dlnnyc
iceskatingfan
kirakira
maowataiyo
kaarolcia
SAKURA
goldmao
jkblues
ballerinamao
Mirai
inskate
Artistry
tilitom
coconut
SpecialK
kitkat00
sky
Spacey
hanatsuki
kawaiimao
Dani-Chan
polly10
BowbowDaijin
Figure_skating_love
tigercub
sapphiresky
sofia
PochinkoPotanko
ichiro
Lilith112
klarification
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
yuki
bobo
chapis
Haidogirl
roma
clovera
aoi88
chineseteacup
Batsuchan
chelseamarie
☆Genie
Liffey
Star85
chiyori
summervie
ddmm
tianrushui
MaoMaoRevolution
polosatik
bibi
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Liffey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Liffey

Yu Na News - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:46 am

bobo wrote:
yuki wrote:
Nothing.
Do you want to say that Kim's fans have terrible paranoid reaction for no reason about Mao?

What? Shocked
Mao Asada should apologize to Kim Yu-Na and her fans about this incident.

1. There are many videos also showing Yuna obstructing Mao or Yuna's 3-3 being URd. Bots on both sides seem to have "terrible paranoia." If I ran youtube, I would impose an instant, lifelong IP ban for any fan of Yuna or Mao who posted those ridiculous videos. Twisted Evil

2. PLEASE tell me you're being sarcastic. You want Mao to apologize to Yuna fans? Dear lord. Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes Could we just stop posting nutty Youtube videos posted by fanatical, crazy bots? Ugh, I really can't stand those. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:04 am

I can assure you that Yuna fans are more badly behaving that Mao fans. It's now very difficult to post comments on You Tube when you are in Korea than when you are elsewhere. I think you Tube has restrictions against Koreans.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:10 am

I'm sick of this war. If it weren't for the much I love Mao, I wouldn't be following figure skating anymore. This is revolting.

Won't these people ever stop? I didn't want Yuna to retire, but maybe these trolls would stop if she left.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 am

ddmm wrote:
I can assure you that Yuna fans are more badly behaving that Mao fans. It's now very difficult to post comments on You Tube when you are in Korea than when you are elsewhere. I think you Tube has restrictions against Koreans.

Yes, I always see some bad comments left for Mao videos on youtube No However, I have met some nice Yuna fans too. It's just the more rabid ones~~~

Last edited by aoi88 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 am

bobo wrote:
What? Shocked
Mao Asada should apologize to Kim Yu-Na and her fans about this incident.

Oh, goodness! You're such a drama queen! Stop posting stupid comments and videos! Like Liffey mentioned, there are bots on both sides. Some bash Mao, others bash Yu-Na. And there wasn't any "incident".

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:56 am

oh god...please.... Mao even waited that Yu Na was out of her way before lifting her leg....leave her alone! and us!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:08 am

How stupid.... Evil or Very Mad Stop posting these crazy vids,get your head together!
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:40 am

lol! at wanting Mao to apologize to Yu-Na's fans. So Mao should apologize for waiting until Yu-Na was out of the way to do her spiral to the people who viciously attack her on a regular basis? That makes absolutely no sense at all. (Disclaimer: I'm talking about the Yu-Na fans who are horrible to Mao- there are of course lovely and respectful Yu-na fans out there.) Sometimes I do wonder, though, why the rabid fans don't understand that they're actually HARMING the skater they supposedly love. I've seen so many comments and heard in person about how people are don't like Yu-Na anymore because of her rabid fans (same goes with Mao too). It's actually kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:13 pm

The worst thing about Yuna fans are they will do anything. In fact I know one yunafan who is a Korean girl in US who purposely put bad comments against Yu-na pretending she is a Mao fan to make Mao fan look bad.Just like they open adult shop by using Japanese name like Tokyo, Hana and so on. I thought they were Japanese owned but the owner was Korean. They open up Japanese restaurants and live off of the profit made from Japanese sushi and soon.
I do not know how much of Mao fan's video or posts against Yuna is really from Mao fans. Many of them could be made by Yu-nafasns or Koreans who want make Japanese or Mao fans look bad in the world.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:23 pm

MOACHANTHEBEST wrote:
I do not know how much of Mao fan's video or posts against Yuna is really from Mao fans. Many of them could be made by Yu-nafasns or Koreans who want make Japanese or Mao fans look bad in the world.

I've always wondered about that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:37 pm

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aGZlRsnCC7Ws&pos=11
They talk about Korean economy booming from Yu-na's win. I bet Koreans are not only one who forecasted the profit from Yu-na's win. I just can not imagine how much of under the table money was used to hype up Yuna to make believe she is the one.
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:35 pm

YuNa is such an iconic person in Korea now Smile!I'm so proud of her
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Hey, these trolls like him are wasting time in their life.
Unlike them, Let's enjoy our precious time to cheer for our dear Mao Confetti
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:13 am

Well, Yu-na is a talented skater and the "queen" of FS now. It's no wonder she has a lot of rabid fans who are willing to forget about their own lives in favor of one devoted to their "queen."

Honestly.

Search Youtube and you would find a lot of rude comments posted on Mao's videos. I replied to one crazy Yu-na fan... And it was futile I guess.

Of course, I am not generalizing the entire fanbase. Mao also has her own fans that are "blinded" by her brilliance. I just wish people would be more rational.

Oh, I hope I am not being off-topic...
Back to top Go down
Lilith112

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:26 pm

klarification wrote:
Well, Yu-na is a talented skater and the "queen" of FS now. It's no wonder she has a lot of rabid fans who are willing to forget about their own lives in favor of one devoted to their "queen."

Honestly.

Search Youtube and you would find a lot of rude comments posted on Mao's videos. I replied to one crazy Yu-na fan... And it was futile I guess.

Of course, I am not generalizing the entire fanbase. Mao also has her own fans that are "blinded" by her brilliance. I just wish people would be more rational.

Like you said, it goes both ways lols. I've seen some disgusting comments on Yu-na videos, just like I've seen equally disgusting comments on Mao videos. 'Tis the problem when it's Korea and Japan; the two countries have a not-so great history w/each other and it shows, in their competitions. Do I think that nationalism/past history should play a part in sports? No, certainly not. But it's just a part of life. As for haters.. blergh, ignore it. I'm way too immune to it lols. I won't say which side is worst, because frankly, both sides can be horrible. Like one time, I just search "Yu-na Kim" on YT and I swear, I got the same videos... "Yu-na Kim Plastic Surgery" or "Fixed Score Yu-na" and it was just the same video over and over again. Same w/Mao; I get these disgusting videos like "Racists Mao" or crap. Whatever. Just ignore the rabid fans. My friend and I, we cheer equally for both girls and just want the best skater to win. And ultimately, that's what it should all be about, ne? May the best skater win. :3

Btw... I feel like I'm the only one not bothered by Yu-na's unpointed toes @@ I feel very strange.... like I can see how it would help but I didn't even notice it until somebody pointed it out... and it still doesn't bother me lols. Ah whatevs.

Anyways. If Yu-na continues to compete (which I do hope so; her and Mao have done so much for FS technically and artistically), what do you guys here recommend for her SP, LP, and gala music? And choreography? :3

Hmm... and my first post here lols.
Back to top Go down
ichiro

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:00 pm

I was thinking about future programs for her if she does decide to continue to compete (which I am SO conflicted about, haha, but I think I really would like to see her continuing), and I came to the conclusion that it's going to be hard to top both of the programs she had this past season. The Bond SP in particular oozed sex and confidence, so maybe something in the opposite direction, something more poetic and romantic? Mao, on the other hand....I could think of a billion better pieces for her LP than Bells. Very Happy So Either way I'd be excited to see what they both come up with.
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:22 pm

Lilith112 wrote:
klarification wrote:

Honestly.

Like you said, it goes both ways lols. I've seen some disgusting comments on Yu-na videos, just like I've seen equally disgusting comments on Mao videos. 'Tis the problem when it's Korea and Japan; the two countries have a not-so great history w/each other and it shows, in their competitions. Do I think that nationalism/past history should play a part in sports? No, certainly not. But it's just a part of life. As for haters.. blergh, ignore it. I'm way too immune to it lols. I won't say which side is worst, because frankly, both sides can be horrible. Like one time, I just search "Yu-na Kim" on YT and I swear, I got the same videos... "Yu-na Kim Plastic Surgery" or "Fixed Score Yu-na" and it was just the same video over and over again. Same w/Mao; I get these disgusting videos like "Racists Mao" or crap. Whatever. Just ignore the rabid fans. My friend and I, we cheer equally for both girls and just want the best skater to win. And ultimately, that's what it should all be about, ne? May the best skater win. :3

Btw... I feel like I'm the only one not bothered by Yu-na's unpointed toes @@ I feel very strange.... like I can see how it would help but I didn't even notice it until somebody pointed it out... and it still doesn't bother me lols. Ah whatevs.

Anyways. If Yu-na continues to compete (which I do hope so; her and Mao have done so much for FS technically and artistically), what do you guys here recommend for her SP, LP, and gala music? And choreography? :3

Hmm... and my first post here lols.

I watched a commercial of her wearing a dress like black swan and looks perfect on her Thumbs up! , I know that balletic style is not her streght, but precisly because of that I think she should try it and make an effort for point toes (I note it, is inevitable) silent .
Back to top Go down
Lilith112

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:55 am

chapis wrote:
I watched a commercial of her wearing a dress like black swan and looks perfect on her Thumbs up! , I know that balletic style is not her streght, but precisly because of that I think she should try it and make an effort for point toes (I note it, is inevitable) silent .

True, true. I think I watched this clip where Brian, during practice is like "Remember to point your toes!" So I think Team Yu-na is trying to get her to point her toes/get better lines/extentions. Like her layback/stretch/spiral has gotten a lot better since 2006/2007.
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:42 am

Yuna attended the time100 gala party.Yu Na News - Page 3 Sgl3yp
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:51 am

Yu Na News - Page 3 Time100MostInfluentialPeopleWorldGa

Yu Na News - Page 3 Y01

Yu Na News - Page 3 Yunaa2

Yu Na News - Page 3 Yunaa

Yu Na News - Page 3 PAP20100505088601008_P2

She looks stunning! Swoon Love
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:33 am

yeah. yuna really looks stunning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:02 am

roma wrote:

Yep! I have to admit...She looks great!
Yuna has much better taste in fashion and make up than Mao... Depressed Crying
Mai, please guide our Mao! Drama!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sofia

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:22 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
roma wrote:

I don't think she makes her make-up by herself..... geek
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:52 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
roma wrote:

I think she has her personal stylist(s)...more likely more than 1...especially for an event like this.

Mao has...Tat....a Russian costume designer, and Mai (meaning Mao takes her clothes lol)
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:15 am

Yu-Na looks stunning!

Swoon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu Na News
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next