Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yu Na News

Go down 
+99
Alokya
josling
shikure
Lady_in_black
skating_fanatic
patknowsbest
pearlyriver
Abdiel
kaabi
CraZsk8r
Yunamao
ElleluvsL
zarinaballerina
Cloviece
ClairDeMao
Luckyone
maofan93
Okami
Tess
babayaga
ericacsy
kitty
Mao_Asada_sunrise
periperi
KariDebate
MaoChan756
muumuu
Hotaru
swan
gurami
will_power
Aibhlin
dawnsherearequiet
theicemarks
i♥MAO
europeanfan
Ken Himura
purplemaze
Jtsmith1
bekalc
sumin
illani
linglang
dlnnyc
iceskatingfan
kirakira
maowataiyo
kaarolcia
SAKURA
goldmao
jkblues
ballerinamao
Mirai
inskate
Artistry
tilitom
coconut
SpecialK
kitkat00
sky
Spacey
hanatsuki
kawaiimao
Dani-Chan
polly10
BowbowDaijin
Figure_skating_love
tigercub
sapphiresky
sofia
PochinkoPotanko
ichiro
Lilith112
klarification
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
yuki
bobo
chapis
Haidogirl
roma
clovera
aoi88
chineseteacup
Batsuchan
chelseamarie
☆Genie
Liffey
Star85
chiyori
summervie
ddmm
tianrushui
MaoMaoRevolution
polosatik
bibi
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tigercub

tigercub

Yu Na News - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:18 am

Pwetty! Many Hearts

I don't think it's fair to compare Yuna and Mao. They have very different looks and "images." Yuna comes across more mature and mysterious, while Mao is innocent and cute. I think it would be weird if Mao started trying to look hot and sexy ROTFLMAO .
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Um... you can totally see how much figure skating has affected Yu-Na's feet. They look really tense. I'm pretty sure all figure skaters have feet like that Mad
Back to top Go down
tigercub

tigercub

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:01 pm

☆Genie wrote:
Um... you can totally see how much figure skating has affected Yu-Na's feet. They look really tense. I'm pretty sure all figure skaters have feet like that Mad

I remember Kwan saying in her biography all figure skaters have ugly feet from breaking in boots. There was a memorable bit in Yuna's biography, when she was treating a blister on her foot, shes noticed one of her toe nail was falling off. She spends an amusingly long time contemplating whether to cut it off completely since she's already lost that same nail twice.
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:12 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
roma wrote:
yeah. yuna really looks stunning!

Yep! I have to admit...She looks great!
Yuna has much better taste in fashion and make up than Mao... Depressed Crying
Mai, please guide our Mao! Drama!

As everyone acknowledges Yuna definitely know how to dress, all the time and anytime

Lol yes Mai please guide Mao, although her pretty face does make up for some of her lacking fashion sense! Very Happy
With a face like Mao's dressing can become a second priority Smile
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:42 pm

I wish she wore a long dress. Her legs does not look so good. No
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:57 pm

MOACHANTHEBEST wrote:
I wish she wore a long dress. Her legs does not look so good. No

Agreed but i can't imagine any figure skater having particularly beautiful legs, i'm sure the jumps take a toll
Back to top Go down
BowbowDaijin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
BowbowDaijin

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Help! Yuna-bot made me sick with Yuna. I think she is adorable too but I cannot get
along because of her fan.

Yesterday, I watched Youtube and found "to Mao Fan" and there are many disgusting
details about how Mao copied "its" queen. Its stupidity made me laugh but sorry to
Mao. For example, costume copy, oh surely that skaters will choose black and red
costume for tango, is Yuna original? "IIKAGEN MEZAMENASAI". For Ina Bauer,
Mao imitated Arakawa awkwardly and they said she copied Yuna again. Oh, just look
at costume and guess, when that event occurred! There are many things also those
are choreography (like bent-leg layover spin) that everybody can use, but this
stupid fan said as if it is Yuna originality too. Hail! Hell!

I know she is talent skater, but I don't want to see her anymore because I hate her
fan and want them who uneducated to be far away from this sport.
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:57 am

BowbowDaijin wrote:
Help! Yuna-bot made me sick with Yuna. I think she is adorable too but I cannot get

Yesterday, I watched Youtube and found "to Mao Fan" and there are many disgusting
details about how Mao copied "its" queen. Its stupidity made me laugh but sorry to
Mao. For example, costume copy, oh surely that skaters will choose black and red
Mao imitated Arakawa awkwardly and they said she copied Yuna again. Oh, just look
at costume and guess, when that event occurred! There are many things also those

I know she is talent skater, but I don't want to see her anymore because I hate her

To be fair both sides are guilty of attacking either skater.

Here's another fan who wrote against Yuna:

"It looks very funny that Yu-na went to Times 100 party. Is she just that ambitious or full of vanity? Talk about delusion of grandeur!"

As if Yuna was there to wh#re herself. She was invited at the event who honored her as one of TIME's 100 most influential people in the world. TIME staff recognized her. She ended up 2nd place at Heroes category behind Bill Clinton.

And not to mention the anti Yuna Youtube videos that have been circulating everyday. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:55 am

polly10 wrote:
BowbowDaijin wrote:

"It looks very funny that Yu-na went to Times 100 party. Is she just that ambitious or full of vanity? Talk about delusion of grandeur!"

As if Yuna was there to wh#re herself. She was invited at the event who honored her as one of TIME's 100 most influential people in the world. TIME staff recognized her. She ended up 2nd place at Heroes category behind Bill Clinton.

And not to mention the anti Yuna Youtube videos that have been circulating everyday. Rolling Eyes

I understand how both of you feel and agree with both of you, too. But the most we can do is ignore some of these people who say and write bad things about Mao and Yuna. I wouldn't even say it goes both ways between their fans...okay, mabe some are fans, but I suspect there are a large number of people who upload negative vids on Youtube, who are neither Mao nor Yuna fans, but those who want to arouse Japan/Korea relations. In most cases they do not know much about FS, I doubt they really care for the sport or the skaters. They just want us to hate eachother.

I think true fans both here and in the English Yuna forum are mostly very reasonable people. We both get upset sometimes when our favored skater seems to be treated unfairly while coniditions for the other looks the opposite. But even in such cases, I still think most of us refrain from blaming Mao or Yuna for those matters. Even if we make sarcastic comments at times, it doesn't mean we really think either one is pure evil or anything IMO. So I suggest we try not to blame ourselves for some of the things ugly-hearted people do. Although I get suspicious from time to time, I try to think such people are just a bunch of non-FS fans who'd do stupid things in almost any matter concerning their countries or race.

Btw...I don't really see anything that strange about Yuna's feet (what's wrong with them?). I do notice she is muscular around her thighs, but I like muscles on an athlete, plus she can't do those 3-3s without them. But I think they shouldn't have taken the photo from an upper angle. Nobody has great legs when their photos are taken like that. Rolling Eyes

And yeah...Yuna probably doesn't do her own make-up. But who would for an occasion like this? I wouldn't want Mao trying to look sexy and exotic like Yuna, cause she's totally a different type of course. I only think sometimes that professionals can maybe enhance her charms a bit more (I'm sort of talking about her eye-brows more than anything...other elements I'm fine with!). Yep!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:50 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
polly10 wrote:
BowbowDaijin wrote:

I understand how both of you feel and agree with both of you, too. But the most we can do is ignore some of these people who say and write bad things about Mao and Yuna. I wouldn't even say it goes both ways between their fans...okay, mabe some are fans, but I suspect there are a large number of people who upload negative vids on Youtube, who are neither Mao nor Yuna fans, but those who want to arouse Japan/Korea relations. In most cases they do not know much about FS, I doubt they really care for the sport or the skaters. They just want us to hate eachother.

I think true fans both here and in the English Yuna forum are mostly very reasonable people. We both get upset sometimes when our favored skater seems to be treated unfairly while coniditions for the other looks the opposite. But even in such cases, I still think most of us refrain from blaming Mao or Yuna for those matters. Even if we make sarcastic comments at times, it doesn't mean we really think either one is pure evil or anything IMO. So I suggest we try not to blame ourselves for some of the things ugly-hearted people do. Although I get suspicious from time to time, I try to think such people are just a bunch of non-FS fans who'd do stupid things in almost any matter concerning their countries or race.

Btw...I don't really see anything that strange about Yuna's feet (what's wrong with them?). I do notice she is muscular around her thighs, but I like muscles on an athlete, plus she can't do those 3-3s without them. But I think they shouldn't have taken the photo from an upper angle. Nobody has great legs when their photos are taken like that. Rolling Eyes

And yeah...Yuna probably doesn't do her own make-up. But who would for an occasion like this? I wouldn't want Mao trying to look sexy and exotic like Yuna, cause she's totally a different type of course. I only think sometimes that professionals can maybe enhance her charms a bit more (I'm sort of talking about her eye-brows more than anything...other elements I'm fine with!). Yep!

Yes, fans from YNK English forum are reasonable, of course there were times we disagree. But you never see someone posted some nasty things against Mao. If someone did, he/she get automatically banned.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:01 am

polly10 wrote:
Yes, fans from YNK English forum are reasonable, of course there were times we disagree. But you never see someone posted some nasty things against Mao. If someone did, he/she get automatically banned.

I've noticed that, yes. And it is more or less the same here.
It's mainly on Youtube and Japanese/Korean BBs and forums where some people write terribly bad things about Mao and Yuna. And they are clearly not FS fans. So we, as true FS fans shouldn't accuse eachother of what they do. Yep!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:49 am

Only youtube users go as far as insulting them. Here and over Yuna's forum, the only criticism is related to skating itself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:36 pm

alyssa wrote:
Only youtube users go as far as insulting them. Here and over Yuna's forum, the only criticism is related to skating itself.

The only bad thing is that those people make us fans look bad, I've had quite a bit of Yuna fans argue with me because of videos on youtube as if I posted them or as if i represent the whole community. In general people like that are just bad for us Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:07 am

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100517/i/r3888772253.jpg

Yuna had plastic surgery on her eyes. Did she ?
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:31 am

ddmm wrote:
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/rids/20100517/i/r3888772253.jpg

Yuna had plastic surgery on her eyes. Did she ?

That picture came from her interview with Reuters on May 14. The angle is different with emphasis of her eyeliner. She's still have the same eyes. Rolling Eyes

Here's the pic of her last year:

Yu Na News - Page 4 Capture2kb

Latest pic of Yuna when she was named as the official ambassador for Pyongchang's Olympic 2018: Yu Na News - Page 4 Yuua

I just don't see any difference at all other than she looks tired. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:44 am

Polly10, please, don't get me wrong, but you joined this forum just to deffend Yuna? Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:57 am

why are we talking about plastic surgery?!
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:24 pm

alyssa wrote:
Polly10, please, don't get me wrong, but you joined this forum just to deffend Yuna? Sweatdrop

So? If I did, then so what? It's not like I'm trolling around this forum. Rolling Eyes

You can argue about the sport of figure skating but to make it personal it's a different story.

Someone is attacking her about plastic surgery and yet no one can even give a concrete proof about this, only pure speculations and videos that came from jealous loons. It's just typical behavior especially someone like Yuna, who is one of the most prettiest faces, and on top of her sport.
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:19 pm

polly10 wrote:
alyssa wrote:

So? If I did, then so what? It's not like I'm trolling around this forum. Rolling Eyes

You can argue about the sport of figure skating but to make it personal it's a different story.

Someone is attacking her about plastic surgery and yet no one can even give a concrete proof about this, only pure speculations and videos that came from jealous loons. It's just typical behavior especially someone like Yuna, who is one of the most prettiest faces, and on top of her sport.

As a fan also registered on the English Yuna Forum i understand what you're talking about, i love Yuna as well, but sometimes we have to pic our battles. If you're on a Mao forum you should probably at least be acknowledging Mao, even a little. We will respect your opinions about Yuna but you have to know when to be above things. I'm not sure if ddmn's comment was meant offensively or informatively, but you and i both know that as Yuna fans we take stuff like that on a regular (and even worse crap when we're on places like youtube). Rather than constantly arguing with the people who do such things, give slight acknowledgment to it, and then get back to the forum's agenda.
And definitely do not come to a forum where no slander happens in order to defend such things because we try to be as civil as possible here as we are elsewhere. The forum is for loving Mao, not attacking Yuna, but you should generally expect to see a bit of anger towards the rival, it's just kind of nature, especially when you're the underdog.
With that you should realize that Yuna fans don't have as many problems with Mao fan's because Yuna is on top. If you flip the script though trust me Yuna fans would be much less kind to Mao fans (Did you see YNKF when the triple axel got higher base points? that's a pretty good example of what i'm talking about)

And even if you're not a Mao fan, realize that you'll raise a flag by arguing. Sadly this is not a figure skating forum, it is a Mao Asada forum, in other word's everyone here is pretty much always in "Praise the Queen" mode, kind of like the people at YNKF (i get into the mood sometimes too!) so bringing up "the rival" will put people on edge and may make them retaliate Smile
On that note i would say for matters of just general ease, try to at least share the forum's goal, which is showing the love for Mao because otherwise i don't really see a point...

And keep in mind this is advice, take it as you want but it's not meant to be offensive

Last edited by Figure_skating_love on Mon May 24, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:24 pm

polly10 wrote:
alyssa wrote:

It's funny cause in YNKF anyone who comes with the single intent of deffending Mao is bashed. Rolling Eyes

Like Yasin said, this is Mao's forum. If you wanna talk about skating in general, go to FSU or whatever like it.

Besides, ddmm never attacked Yuna. I don't know why you guys take a plastic surgery issue as an offense. So many folks have it, why do you consider it that terrible? I wouldn't mind if Mao had one, as long as she really wanted it.
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:28 pm

As I said there's a big difference between arguing about Mao's skating vs. Yuna's skating. I can live with that. But off the ice, which is more personal that's a different story. If someone is attacking Mao in YNKF and said that she's ugly, your post will be deleted.

Besides I only posted some photos of Yuna for an example that this whole bogus claim about plastic surgery is not true. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:27 am

Well, nobody here says Yuna is ugly or whatever, so, I welcome you to join our conversations about Mao, who is the single reason why this forum exists. Wink
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:41 am

alyssa wrote:
Well, nobody here says Yuna is ugly or whatever, so, I welcome you to join our conversations about Mao, who is the single reason why this forum exists. Wink

On that note a good portion of us here also love Yuna and some are on YNKF, so if we're done with this argument or whatever it is, then you're welcome to join in with the forum and post around! Very Happy

Like a Star @ heaven Hope you enjoy posting here and learning more about Mao! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:07 pm

Sorry Polly10, it may sound a little harsh for you, but there's no battle to fight over here. Thumbs up!
Yuna is not being scrutinized, we just post information about her in this tread.
I understand that you feel bad about this kind of news, we feel the same way about Mao and some stupid articles, but we're not your enemies. You're fighting against the wrong people.
Yep! Wink
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Polly10, I don't know why you're taking plastic surgery issue as an offense. I didn't mean to be offensive at all.
I'm not against plastic surgery as long as it's safe and it can boost your confidence. Very Happy I would even love to have one myself when I get older. Hell, no!
And it's just one comment about Yuna. But I'm sad to see her having plastic surgery because like you said, she was already very cute the way she was.
I said before that I didn't like Mao's FP costumes from this season but that doesn't mean I don't like Mao and I don't think I'm being offensive.
Talking about Yuna again, yes, she had plastic surgery. A person who worked closely with Yuna recently said she had slightly different eyes from last year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu Na News
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next