Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk

Go down 
+18
~*AAA*~
MOACHANTHEBEST
klarification
alyssa
MikiAndoFan#1
Star85
PochinkoPotanko
tianrushui
cariinm12
Figure_skating_love
☆Genie
sweetdream
sapphiresky
Batsuchan
MaoMaoRevolution
roma
polosatik
chineseteacup
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:13 pm

alyssa wrote:
Gr, why don't you sue the owners of the server for permitting mods to check IPs? Maybe they'll give a keholder or a cd case. Sleep

ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:15 pm

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
You still don't get it, do you, gr?

Unconscious

It won't take long until you're kicked off this forum forever and, in the end, we will be the ones laughing.

Dance

Actually, we already laugh with the stupid things you post, but we'll laugh even more when you're out of here.

Confetti

THIS.

It is interesting how gr blindly accuses and harasses our members, especially ☆Genie who has done nothing wrong, while at the same time having the audacity to play the role of a victim. Isn't it already obvious who is acting like a brat here? lol!

And to think I'm already being nice here. Other forumers won't let IOC3A and gr's rude posts pass! Evil or Very Mad Very Mad
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:28 pm

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
alyssa wrote:
Gr, why don't you sue the owners of the server for permitting mods to check IPs? Maybe they'll give a keholder or a cd case. Sleep

ROTFLMAO

Yeah, gr sure doesn't seem to know what's really against the law!
Harassing folks online can be considered a serious act of cyber terrorism. Twisted Evil
But we sure do get kick out of him being around!
By now, nobody gives a damn about who he is or what he's doing, it's just so entertaining just to make fun of him!
And he sure seemed embarrased about the 'i luv Adam cuz i'm a girl' identity, he's not using that ID anymore! Laugh
But I guess mods are gonna start erasing his stuff again soon...and we'll all miss him a bit, won't we? Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Genie, you are doing a great job as a moderator!! Thank you very much. I am thinking about copy gr's posts and post them at yuna fan forum. I do not think Yunfas will apreciate maobots like him.
What do you think?
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:44 pm

IOC3A wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
alyssa wrote:

ROTFLMAO

Yeah, gr sure doesn't seem to know what's really against the law!
Harassing folks online can be considered a serious act of cyber terrorism. Twisted Evil
But we sure do get kick out of him being around!
By now, nobody gives a damn about who he is or what he's doing, it's just so entertaining just to make fun of him!
And he sure seemed embarrased about the 'i luv Adam cuz i'm a girl' identity, he's not using that ID anymore! Laugh
But I guess mods are gonna start erasing his stuff again soon...and we'll all miss him a bit, won't we? Hell, no!

Thank you for reminding us to remind you.

The girl, her aunt and I have filed a complaint against you ("PochinkoPotanko") and Genie. We have evidence and witnesses.

I'M TERRIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are ya? Brainless or something?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:53 pm

IOC3A wrote:

The girl, her aunt and I have filed a complaint against you ("PochinkoPotanko") and Genie. We have evidence and witnesses.

Pfft. I am amused. I never knew we had a comedy thread around here!

My dear P-Potato, I think this troll is just contributing to the number of brainless people here on Earth. I'm willing to bet that there's already an army of 'witnesses' ready to provide 'unquestionable evidences' against me after my post. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:00 pm

klarification wrote:
IOC3A wrote:

Pfft. I am amused. I never knew we had a comedy thread around here!

My dear P-Potato, I think this troll is just contributing to the number of brainless people here on Earth. I'm willing to bet that there's already an army of 'witnesses' ready to provide 'unquestionable evidences' against me after my post. Rolling Eyes
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Then we should be all scared of gr, IOC3A and i luv eve cuz i'm boy!! lol!
Back to top Go down
~*AAA*~

~*AAA*~

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:06 pm

IOC3A wrote:

If I weren't for people like me,

a repeated lie would become true outside your world.

dear friend, IOC3A&gr, a retired teacher and teenage girl admiring adam.

It's ok you go on with your faith and do anything you want to, in a short time.

People will be annoyed by some remarks and behaviours, but when it comes to some unusual case, they could be generous and thoughtful. I don't know what happened to you. I feel sorry about it and hope you will overcome it asap.

For as we know, someone can even avoid the criminal responsibility for a mental disorder. But that does not mean he/she will pay nothing for it. An exile from society, that's expectable.

I don't think how we can help you. Maybe allow you to post some unusuall remarks here is all we can do. But considering it's Mao's forum, we can't leave such posts unsettled for a long time. It's not normal.

If you REALLY think "a repeated lie would become true outside your world" and plan to actually perform it, or you even expect to it, I stronly suggest you go to your friends or even a psychologist for help. It's definitely a dangerous sign.
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:14 pm

I see. So he has a severe mental disorder....... Something really traumatic must happened in his life. I feel really sorry for him.
I knew there was something really wrong his brain. This is not an act for normal person to do. Even his way of writing is really disturbing. We all should watch his posts closely and if we see something really abnormal, we may have to report it to some sort of authority.
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:17 pm

Let's open a thread called " Let gr talk to himself all he wants"
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:20 pm

I think I just laughed in real life. 
Back to top Go down
~*AAA*~

~*AAA*~

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:27 pm

maybe severe, maybe not, I can't tell from just one sentence. the things happened to him may also be something not so traumatic in our views, for people take things really in different ways.

But what gr&ioc3a has done here in this forum, and especially the "a repeated lie would become true" in whatever world really makes me feel it's necessary to let him know it's not a good sign.

hopefully everything goes well.
Back to top Go down
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:31 pm

MOACHANTHEBEST wrote:
Genie, you are doing a great job as a moderator!! Thank you very much. I am thinking about copy gr's posts and post them at yuna fan forum. I do not think Yunfas will apreciate maobots like him.
What do you think?
Don`t do it because it is obvious this guy is neither a Yuna fan or a FS fan. Just some weirdo. 
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Suspect gr is just a terribly boring troll.
Sleep
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Ok OK!! Do not worry. I will not. But let's assume he is a yuna fan. I am very certain that real Yuna fans will not appreciate maobots like him. They will be ashamed to think he is a part of them. I personally do not like Yuna's skating as much as people seem to hyp about. but I will never go to Yuna fan forum and talk about Yuna like gr does about Mao. But it seems he does have some sort of mental problem. So I guess we may have to ignore him until he comes to his own senses. If he does not, we have to provide him a thread where he can post whatever he wants on his own. And one of us can post here and there so that he will stay happy in that thread.
Back to top Go down
~*AAA*~

~*AAA*~

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:46 pm

hum
I don't think it's a good idea. We actually don't know him and neither can we make sure that could help him.
Moreover, I don't think he will accept it.

The most important thing is to let him know it's not normal or positive to do such things, which does no good to his mental health. Maybe some day he will calm down and think about what really helps himself. Other than that, I don't think there is anything we can do.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:47 pm

He'll sue PP and Genie? OMG! Panic!

Guys, gotta go!
See ya! Coffee
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:52 pm

MOACHANTHEBEST wrote:
Ok OK!! Do not worry. I will not. But let's assume he is a yuna fan. I am very certain that real Yuna fans will not appreciate maobots like him. They will be ashamed to think he is a part of them. I personally do not like Yuna's skating as much as people seem to hyp about. but I will never go to Yuna fan forum and talk about Yuna like gr does about Mao. But it seems he does have some sort of mental problem. So I guess we may have to ignore him until he comes to his own senses. If he does not, we have to provide him a thread where he can post whatever he wants on his own. And one of us can post here and there so that he will stay happy in that thread.

Whirly Can we send him to South Korea for a treatment?
Or maybe iceland? Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:56 pm

~*AAA*~ wrote:
hum
I don't think it's a good idea. We actually don't know him and neither can we make sure that could help him.

The most important thing is to let him know it's not normal or positive to do such things, which does no good to his mental health. Maybe some day he will calm down and think about what really helps himself. Other than that, I don't think there is anything we can do.
If he is capable of understanding what he is doing is not normal or positive to begin with, we would not have to worry much. But it seems his mental problem is much deeper, then.........
I feel really sorry for him. I hope he will get an adequate help and recover. I kind of feel guilty being upset at him. He does not seem to know any better... Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:17 pm

MOACHANTHEBEST wrote:
Let's open a thread called " Let gr talk to himself all he wants"

I agree with you, MOACHANTHEBEST. I though it might be a good idea to create a new category for all the posts by bots, instead of deleting them, as a showcase of stupidity of trolling, and name it "秘宝館" (Hihokan) or something :albino:

I know it'd be waste of server space though.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:51 pm

MOACHANTHEBEST wrote:
~*AAA*~ wrote:
hum

If he is capable of understanding what he is doing is not normal or positive to begin with, we would not have to worry much. But it seems his mental problem is much deeper, then.........
I feel really sorry for him. I hope he will get an adequate help and recover. I kind of feel guilty being upset at him. He does not seem to know any better... Depressed Crying

Aww!
Now I feel kinda regretful for being a bit harsh on him!
People like this need more attention and special treatment. See how nice we are? We are even willing to give him a thread so that he can rant by himself. We can go over there and say hi and argue with him from time to time (BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT FEELING SUPERIOR MAKES HIM HAPPY!!!) so that he can at least exercise his brain.
For the meantime, I'll start a prayer circle for his mental health. Yep!
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Sie sind verruckt! Sie brauchen ein nervenklinik.
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:53 am

IOC3A wrote:
MOACHANTHEBEST wrote:

Du, auch!

You are so boring!! Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:11 am

IOC3A wrote:
MOACHANTHEBEST wrote:
IOC3A wrote:
MOACHANTHEBEST wrote:

Du, auch!

You are so boring!! Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Vielleicht…
Vielen Dank für Ihr Interesse.

Aber... Verstehst du Deutsch? Ja oder nein?

Lesen Sie diese:

My teachers and parents have told me not to be a racist.

What is worse than a racist?

Answer: A revisionist, because a racist is at least honest about his feelings.

Do NOT twist the truth.

A repeated lie does not become true outside your world.
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep flower flower
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:15 am

To My Dear IOC3A, Honey this for you. Love Love Love Love Daisies for you Daisies for you Daisies for you Daisies for you flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
If you want, I can give you more of my undivided attention. Honeybun!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk   Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim Japan Open Rival Talk
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next