Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2009 Mao's costume collection

Go down 
+3
Batsuchan
Star85
zakkan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zakkan

zakkan

2009 Mao's costume collection Empty
PostSubject: 2009 Mao's costume collection   2009 Mao's costume collection Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:18 am

Mao Asada-costume collection
http://loda.jp/siofigure2/?id=394.jpg

and here is Miki's collection
http://loda.jp/siofigure2/?id=393.jpg
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Mao's costume collection   2009 Mao's costume collection Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:10 am

Did you make those, zakkan?

I LOVE Mikis costumes this year. I've heard some people say they think they're too over the top, but I think they're some of the best figure skating dresses EVER. Some of Maos dresses this season on the other hand, are... not. Capri is great though. Definitely my fave. I'm really curious to see what her other dresses she picked out for the season are like!!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Mao's costume collection   2009 Mao's costume collection Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:07 am

Thanks zakkan!

Mao, please get some new costumes for the Olympics! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
zakkan

zakkan

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Mao's costume collection   2009 Mao's costume collection Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:29 am

star85
no, i didn't make those...my friend found those on internet.

me, too! i really love miki's costumes this season. they are all so unique that really suit miki! her hairpiece that she wore at GPF was made by her mom.

i like mao's pink dress and the one she wore at japan open. i didn't really like her red costume, but i guess she will change it for the olympic. light-blue dress also looks good on mao, but didn't look so great on ice, because of the color of ice link. i didn't really like Caprice costume when i saw on photo, but it really looks really great on ice! now i love it, too!
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Mao's costume collection   2009 Mao's costume collection Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:36 am

Hmm...in a way I kind of miss Mao's JO LP dress. The black and blue are very flattering on her. But at the same time, her light pink SP dress is stunning!
I guess it's because Mao looks good in anything Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
lovergfs4ever

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Mao's costume collection   2009 Mao's costume collection Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:02 am

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:

I guess it's because Mao looks good in anything Many Hearts

YAYYY i agree with this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aibhlin
Double Axel
Double Axel
Aibhlin

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Mao's costume collection   2009 Mao's costume collection Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:56 am

I like both Asada's and Ando's exhibition dresses. But their competition costumes this season? I'm sorry, but those are some of the ugliest skating outfits I've ever laid eyes on. I usually love the Japanese skaters' dresses but this year they are just too over the top. (And I have liked most of Ando's costumes in the past).

I wonder who designs the outfits for them? This year they definitely seem Russian-ized. Of course that doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing but Russian style is generally not my kind of thing. See Polina Shelepen's costume as an indicator.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Mao's costume collection   2009 Mao's costume collection Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:12 pm

I think lori has a good taste, so therefor I think her new FS dress is going to be a light colour, probably red when the songs name and theme is dreams of love heeh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Mao's costume collection   2009 Mao's costume collection Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009 Mao's costume collection
Page 1 of 1