Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Mao costume do you like the best?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

Which Mao costume do you like the best? Empty
PostSubject: Which Mao costume do you like the best?   Which Mao costume do you like the best? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:27 pm

I really like her Nocturne costume. It's so lovely. She looked like a fairy on ice. I like the soft pink. The gradation from light blue to white pink at the bottom is fantastic. At the same time, the line is very classy. The off-shoulder line is so elegant and emphasizes her long neck. I love the delicate, sophisticated decoration. I also like the long, two-layered skirts and their soft, airy texture. I just love every detail of this costume.

I also like her current LP costume. The light texture goes so well with her airy flow on the ice. She looks so fresh in white. I also like the gradation from white to grey. The color constrast is not too sharp and suits her soft atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
helen91
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
helen91

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao costume do you like the best?   Which Mao costume do you like the best? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:25 am

By far my favourite is her Nocturne SP and her so deep is the night EX, she looks like an angel! But i also like all of her dresses from this season and he carmen SP dress Wub
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao costume do you like the best?   Which Mao costume do you like the best? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:05 am

My favourite one so far is her So Deep Is The Night blue dress. GORGEOUS~

Other ones that I consider my favourites are the pink & white Nutcracker dress (2005/2006 season), the red Czardas dress (2006/2007 season), the La Boutique Fantastique dress (2004/2005 season) and this current season's first SP dress (the blue and white one).

I also like this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Mao costume do you like the best?   Which Mao costume do you like the best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Mao costume do you like the best?
Page 1 of 1