Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!!

Go down 
+20
chapis
chineseteacup
josling
mingming
bibi
huagon
cariinm12
aoi88
coconut
Mia
imantrybes
MikiAndoFan#1
bellarina
clovera
alyssa
PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Yunamao
kirakira
Batsuchan
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
☆Genie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
☆Genie

Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!!   Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:18 pm

alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
chapis wrote:
I know is not about the show, but like you are talking about Mao and Taka...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1jP9gk1CNc

Mao and we all should complaint about Yuna obstructing to Mao Hell, no!

This is off the topic as well, but since chapis mentioned the above link...you all should see this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtLkQHhrT3U) which is far more serious than YUna cutting through Mao and Takahiko for sure.

The narrators say in the beginning, quite clearly that now it's Mao's turn to practice mainly on the ice because her music started. And well...as you can see, we've got more of Yuna skating around in the middle around the Olys logo mark. Yuna was more or less in Mao's way, enough to distract her in the least as some points...Sure it wasn't intentional. And Mao would never complain or have her people file a complaint. But I think even our patient humble Mao who never complains about anything, even seemed a bit frustrated this time.

But I can't help imagining, how Yuna or the Korean fed would've reacted if the situation was opposite between them.

I used to think Fumie did have too may close calls with Yuna in the warm-ups, which she accused as being intentional. I didn't like Yuna saying all that on tv, but I was a bit angry about Fumie too, cause she never did anything about that habit of her's; being careless and unthoughtful to others during warm ups, cause I think her being that way resulted in all our girls being accused.

But after seeing this video, I can't but think of Yuna in the way I do of Fumie. I don't have any proof on anything so, I'm not going as far as to say she was doing it on puropose (hopefully). But I can't understand what kind of skater would be practicing around in the middle of the rink, while obviously somebody elses music is on. And mind you, this was during Olys practice; most important competition for an athlete.

Of course, cutting through Mao and Takahiko would've been rude, even if they were off the ice. It even has nothing to do with Mao and Takahiko's relationship whatever it may be. It's just plain rude.

I'm sorry to some of you here, who are Yuna's fans as well as Mao's. But what she's been doing lately is starting to get on my nerves a bit. I don't care if people from her forum find this post of mine offensive. Frankly, I'm the one who feels offended by how Yuna's been acting on the rink. I would simply appreciate it if she were a bit more considerate towards others. And if she can't do that, I think it would be better for her to retire, cause if she goes on like this, she's gonna end up being disliked by all the other ladies, in the least.

Okay, I'm open to criticizm here about all that I've wrote.
And Mods, feel free to put this post in another thread if you think it's appropriate.

ITA. I also believe it's not intentional, Yuna doesn't need it, but since she's been complaing so much about others obstructing her, the least she could do was pay attention to her own moves. It seems to me that she thinks so high of herself that believes the rink is hers and everyone should make way for the "queen". Mao looked really upset. Yuna fans dared to say on youtube that "if Mao was not using the rink, it was ok for Yuna to use it". Well, even if Mao intended to use it, it would be impossible at that rate. Besides, if it was Yuna's music playing, they'd surely call Mao the worst possible names ever, and Mao would've probably received some official complaint.

I don't know in other countries, but in mine, cutting through people is one of the worst demonstrations of impoliteness, especially when there's a huge space around, so, Yuna should really have some manners. Disappointed

This is not the first time YuNA did this type of thing. I'm wondering if shes doing that to intimate Mao .... Maybe Orser told YuNa to do that to make sure she makes a mistake in the free. Obviously YuNa could only listen to that brainwashed coach of her and tried to obstruct Mao.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!!   Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:04 pm

☆Genie wrote:
alyssa wrote:
ITA. I also believe it's not intentional, Yuna doesn't need it, but since she's been complaing so much about others obstructing her, the least she could do was pay attention to her own moves. It seems to me that she thinks so high of herself that believes the rink is hers and everyone should make way for the "queen". Mao looked really upset. Yuna fans dared to say on youtube that "if Mao was not using the rink, it was ok for Yuna to use it". Well, even if Mao intended to use it, it would be impossible at that rate. Besides, if it was Yuna's music playing, they'd surely call Mao the worst possible names ever, and Mao would've probably received some official complaint.

I don't know in other countries, but in mine, cutting through people is one of the worst demonstrations of impoliteness, especially when there's a huge space around, so, Yuna should really have some manners. Disappointed

This is not the first time YuNA did this type of thing. I'm wondering if shes doing that to intimate Mao .... Maybe Orser told YuNa to do that to make sure she makes a mistake in the free. Obviously YuNa could only listen to that brainwashed coach of her and tried to obstruct Mao.

You know I don't like Yuna, but I honestly don't think she'd go that far (although I think Orser would). This is too disgusting to be true. No

Sorry for being off-topic again. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!!   Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Batsuchan wrote:

ROTFLMAO WELL, since we're already off-topic, then I shall share my favorite clip from that 2008 GPF gala finale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19bQAdDdehg

Totally clueless as usual, our dear Mao-chan nearly hits Taka-chan's hand...and then he's about to reach for her hand, but no, he pulls it away, embarrassed. ROTFLMAO Oh, POOR Taka-chan!! Hell, no!

Now moving BACK on to the topic!!

The Tokyo Friend Park site has a "behind the scenes" write-up on this week's episode:
http://www.tbs.co.jp/tfp2/ura.html

It says:

When we asked Mai, the older sister, which attractions she wanted to try, from her side, Mao-chan said, "This is hard! This is easy...but it might be impossible for you, Mai!?" and she gave her all kinds of advice based on her experiences at TFP last year.
But, in the end, she said, "Taka-chan (Kozuka Takahiko) will do his best, so it'll be fine!" It seemed like she had high hopes for Kozuka.

Afterward, when we told this to Kozuka, he said "Ohh, I feel pressure!" and gave a bitter smile.

Takahashi, who also was coming to TFP for the first time, said, "I'm excited! I'll be good at all of the attractions!," and was full of confidence. But after the show, he kept saying, "It was fun but [the results were] upsetting!" The reason was because everyone else named his as the leader, and he became too nervous.

All four of them said "next time we'll definitely win all the gold coins" and pledged revenge. Full of good spirits, they left TBS [TV studio]. Next year it would be good if they can win the grand slam [ie, win at all the attractions].

So it seems Mao-chan had a lot of faith in Taka-chan after all! Oooooh! Many Hearts
OMG! Poor Taka-chan!! ROTFLMAO I love how he clasped his other hand to cover that up...and aw, look at the adoring way he smiles at her in the beginning of the clip. Batsuchan, I can always count on you to post K/M tidbits that give me a happy glow inside from how cute the two of them are together Very Happy

And yes, can't wait to see them try next year! And I bet they'll show up with more medals around their necks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!!   Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:26 pm

☆Genie wrote:
alyssa wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
chapis wrote:

This is off the topic as well, but since chapis mentioned the above link...you all should see this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtLkQHhrT3U) which is far more serious than YUna cutting through Mao and Takahiko for sure.

The narrators say in the beginning, quite clearly that now it's Mao's turn to practice mainly on the ice because her music started. And well...as you can see, we've got more of Yuna skating around in the middle around the Olys logo mark. Yuna was more or less in Mao's way, enough to distract her in the least as some points...Sure it wasn't intentional. And Mao would never complain or have her people file a complaint. But I think even our patient humble Mao who never complains about anything, even seemed a bit frustrated this time.

But I can't help imagining, how Yuna or the Korean fed would've reacted if the situation was opposite between them.

I used to think Fumie did have too may close calls with Yuna in the warm-ups, which she accused as being intentional. I didn't like Yuna saying all that on tv, but I was a bit angry about Fumie too, cause she never did anything about that habit of her's; being careless and unthoughtful to others during warm ups, cause I think her being that way resulted in all our girls being accused.

But after seeing this video, I can't but think of Yuna in the way I do of Fumie. I don't have any proof on anything so, I'm not going as far as to say she was doing it on puropose (hopefully). But I can't understand what kind of skater would be practicing around in the middle of the rink, while obviously somebody elses music is on. And mind you, this was during Olys practice; most important competition for an athlete.

Of course, cutting through Mao and Takahiko would've been rude, even if they were off the ice. It even has nothing to do with Mao and Takahiko's relationship whatever it may be. It's just plain rude.

I'm sorry to some of you here, who are Yuna's fans as well as Mao's. But what she's been doing lately is starting to get on my nerves a bit. I don't care if people from her forum find this post of mine offensive. Frankly, I'm the one who feels offended by how Yuna's been acting on the rink. I would simply appreciate it if she were a bit more considerate towards others. And if she can't do that, I think it would be better for her to retire, cause if she goes on like this, she's gonna end up being disliked by all the other ladies, in the least.

Okay, I'm open to criticizm here about all that I've wrote.
And Mods, feel free to put this post in another thread if you think it's appropriate.

I changed my mind so I decided to edit my previous comments.
I don't think Yuna did that intentionally anymore :DD
I got to know more of her, I think she is a sweet girl. I respect her.

Last edited by Dani-Chan on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!!   Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:35 pm

So how much the admission tickets for the show like that? You can tell me in general. I am very curious.
Back to top Go down
beppu

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!!   Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 am

FYI, here's another site you can watch this at:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Gu0SV8DdAoQ/

Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!!   Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:06 pm

beppu wrote:
FYI, here's another site you can watch this at:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Gu0SV8DdAoQ/

thank you very much, you don't know how much I've been wanting to watch this Love Hearts Love Hearts Love Hearts
But then all the links were taken off tks tks
I'm off to watch now hehehehe
Back to top Go down
beppu

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!!   Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:19 am

chapis wrote:

I want to see this video but YouTube says its private. help! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!!   Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Friend Park (April 19, 2010)!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3