Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greeting from Nagoya

Go down 
+8
bibi
mingming
kirakira
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
Yunamao
PochinkoPotanko
Canness
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Canness

Canness

Greeting from Nagoya Empty
PostSubject: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:44 am

Hi everyone in this forum Very Happy

My name is Canness, has been visiting this forum since 2010 Vancouver Olympic. I'm from Malaysia, but came to Nagoya since last year October and is currently studying in Nagoya University, Japan.

I don't really know what is all about figure skating before i came to Japan, and of course had no idea on who is Mao Asada. But, i was overwhelmed by news reporting on Mao before Vancouver Olympic, and was wondering who is this girl and what makes her so famous that almost all TV stations broadcasted news on her everyday before and during the Olympic period. So, i started to follow the figure skating games, watched the Live Olympic programs and was really impressed with Mao's performances. After the Olympic game, i did a 'research' on Mao's background, watching her previous performances on Youtube, reading blogs and forums, and now i become a fan of Mao and is interested in watching figure skating. I do not have deep knowledge about figure skating, i just purely enjoy Mao's skate. And, i think that her fighting spirit is great, and she is adorable, lovely, cheerful and has a bright personality.

Ya...that's my long greeting "speech"..Thanks for reading it.

よろしくお願いします。 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:58 am

Welcome Canness!
You sure are lucky to reside at Nagoya.
Best place to be, for a Mao fan.
Enjoy the forum!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 am

Welcome Canness!! Confetti
I was curious to know what kind of feelings people who saw Mao for the first time at the Olympics could have about her!
And I'm glad that Mao's magic took effect on you! flower
Back to top Go down
Canness

Canness

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:31 am

Hi PochinkoPotanko, thanks for your comment, and i'm sure i'll have fun here. Thank you!

Yunamao wrote:
Welcome Canness!! Confetti
I was curious to know what kind of feelings people who saw Mao for the first time at the Olympics could have about her!
And I'm glad that Mao's magic took effect on you! flower

Hi Yunamao, thanks for your comment.
Erm....how to say....
At first, i just watched as a normal audience (of course at that time, i've already know who is Mao, Ando, Suzuki, Nagasu, Kim Yu-na etc...due to all the news reports.), during the SP, i was like "Wow, what an impressive performance, she did a great job!". And, when Kim came out with her performance, i was like "Wow, she did a great job too!"

I do not know how the scoring system goes, and i do not know how to differentiate the skaters' performances by looking at the technical side. But i really enjoyed Mao's skates and was very very happy when she did perfectly in her SP with her joyful smile and jump.

For why i only being impressed by Mao after the SP and LP on Vancouver, in fact, i watched all Olympic's skaters' performance for the first time, i think there is no 'specific' reason, perhaps it was like what you said, Mao's magic took effect on me. Rockstar It is very much about feel, and i feel so good being a Mao's fan. Rockstar Thank you!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:36 am

Welcome Canness!
Enjoy your stay and don't worry, cause you'll learn a lot about the sport here.
Daisies for you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:37 am

Welcome to the forum, Canness!

Cheering
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:07 am

Welcome, Canness flower
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:36 am

Hi, Welcome Canness!
Thanks for sharing your impression at the Olympics. Confetti And like PochinkoPotanko said, Nagoya is the best place for Mao fans! I'm jealous!Razz
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:21 pm

Welcome Canness!
I'm new here too! nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Canness

Canness

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:26 pm

Hi, alyssa, MikiAndoFan#1, kirakira, bibi, Figure_skating_love, and mingming

Thanks for the comments. Thank you!

mingming wrote:
Hi, Welcome Canness!
Thanks for sharing your impression at the Olympics. Confetti And like PochinkoPotanko said, Nagoya is the best place for Mao fans! I'm jealous!Razz
haha...i was so surprised when i knew that Mao is from Nagoya. Laughing Love Hearts Cheering
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Yay, welcome Canness!
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:24 am

Hi, Canness!!! cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:16 am

Hi Canness!

Nice to meet you! Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu! Woot!
Back to top Go down
Canness

Canness

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Hi bellarina, MaoMaoRevolution and linglangThank you!

thanks for the comments and nice to meet you here~~ Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Nagoya   Greeting from Nagoya Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greeting from Nagoya
Page 1 of 1