Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao's message is up at her HP

Go down 
+2
bibi
sunshine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

Mao's message is up at her HP Empty
PostSubject: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:07 pm

She has two pictures, one with Kimmie and another with Shizuka. Kimmie and Mao look so cute and Shizuka looks so mature and gorgeous! Sorry I don't have the time to translate at this point of time. If any of you who speak Japanese could follow-up, I would greatly appreciate it. Or I will try to do so later.

http://www.maomaiasada.com/message/mao.html
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 8:15 pm

thanks a lot!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:17 am

Thanks!

And what great photos! Love Hearts

Shizuka looks like a model in that fur coat and hairstyle! Swoon
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:21 am

A friend of mine translated it, thanks a lot ossai!

I participated in the party in the banquette hall in a wonderful castle after GPfinal had ended♪ I had put on clothes bought in the shopping mall in Turin! Skaters have concentrated the spirit while playing a game. Therefore, we doesn't talk mutually. but, We chat happily after game. This photograph was taken with KIMY(*Smile*)

After EX, I received the interview from Shizuka Arakawa. This is a photograph of that time♪ She gives me a lot of advice. I can relax when I talk with her. I wish to express my gratitude to her. There is all-Japan Championships at the end of this month. I'm looking forward to skate in Japan.
ASADA MAO
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:38 pm

Thank you ossai and bibi for the translation. I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 12:06 am

Mao and Mai messages are up with cute pictures with puppies! flower Mao looks very happy with puppies.
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 5:14 am

sunshine wrote:
Mao and Mai messages are up with cute pictures with puppies! flower Mao looks very happy with puppies.

They are soooooo cute!!! And Mao seems soooo happy!! Does someone know if she keeps all 3 of them?! She could name one of them Kit Kat!!! Laughing
Could someone translate what's written on the bottom of the pictures and also her new year message please?
thanks!

bibi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:41 pm

bibi wrote:
sunshine wrote:

They are soooooo cute!!! And Mao seems soooo happy!! Does someone know if she keeps all 3 of them?! She could name one of them Kit Kat!!! Laughing
Could someone translate what's written on the bottom of the pictures and also her new year message please?
thanks!

bibi Very Happy

My translations:

The first one:
After the ice show at Sapporo was over, we went to eat delicious foods! Japanese dishes are so tasty~!!

(Note: Sapporo is a big city in a northern island, Hokkaido).

The second one:

At the end of the last year, Aero gave birth to her babies. The three puppies are so cuuute. Very Happy

Aero is also happy to become a mom.Very Happy

They are still new born and so small that, see?, I can hold it on my palm!

New Year Message:

Happy New Year. I will do my best this year as well!! Thank you very much for always writing a lot of messages.
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 11:16 am

Thank you so much for the translation! flower

The puppies are adorable. Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:57 am

bibi wrote:
Does someone know if she keeps all 3 of them?!

Mao will keep one baby girl Very Happy Other 2, breeder will take them.
Mao and Mai are still thinking name. They are thinking maybe tiara or fairy, so it will not be kitkat, hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://englishaffairs.cn
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 4:59 am

Yumei wrote:
bibi wrote:
Does someone know if she keeps all 3 of them?!

Mao will keep one baby girl Very Happy Other 2, breeder will take them.
Mao and Mai are still thinking name. They are thinking maybe tiara or fairy, so it will not be kitkat, hehe Very Happy
thanks for the informations!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MissAero

MissAero

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:01 am

Yumei wrote:

I love the TIARA one. so cute Wub
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:11 pm

MissAero wrote:

I love the TIARA one. so cute Wub

I like it too. Smile Or maybe "Princessa" - another Nestle sweet flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao's message is up at her HP   Mao's message is up at her HP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao's message is up at her HP
Page 1 of 1