Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takahiko!

Go down 
+51
swan
Mao2012
joyfuls
silenceisgolden
Lady_in_black
COHK
Sviatoslava
skating_fanatic
will_power
qingshui
haruka25
ddmm
purplemaze
zarinaballerina
kaabi
CraZsk8r
linglang
chiyori
KariDebate
ballerinamao
Alokya
polosatik
babayaga
WayCon
Okami
illani
maowataiyo
roma
dlynndao
periperi
bellarina
MaoChan756
jkblues
shikure
4u4a
Haidogirl
mingming
kaarolcia
aoi88
Spacey
MOACHANTHEBEST
PochinkoPotanko
Yunamao
kirakira
SoMiTripleAxel
Yumei
chapis
coconut
Batsuchan
clovera
bibi
55 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:40 pm

I just found that!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWf4WLIcmOU
He was soo young and so cute! Hahaha
What does he say at 1:40 about his princess or something like that?!?
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:16 am

bibi wrote:
Apparently to work on his expressions, Kozu's choreographer - who is also a dance teacher - brought female students over and had him perform his program for them. It looks like the dance students were very pretty, and the choreographer brought a different girl every training session which Kozu described as "really embarrassing." ROTFLMAO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:26 am

clovera wrote:
bibi wrote:
Apparently to work on his expressions, Kozu's choreographer - who is also a dance teacher - brought female students over and had him perform his program for them. It looks like the dance students were very pretty, and the choreographer brought a different girl every training session which Kozu described as "really embarrassing." ROTFLMAO Very Happy
hahaha, poor little guy!Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 pm

ROTFLMAO This clip was soo cute.

It makes me wonder if he had to do something similar for this year's LP to Romeo & Juliet...like does he have someone in mind to be his "Juliet"? Hell, no!

From that link, I found this clip, which is also hilarious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwMk6kOjEqg&feature=related

I guess Miki and Kozu were/are pretty close friends. In fact, Kozu's mom was once Miki's coach!! WOW! I had no idea! All the Nagoya skaters are like 1 big family it seems...how sweet. Too sweet!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:02 am

Batsuchan wrote:
:From that link, I found this clip, which is also hilarious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwMk6kOjEqg&feature=related

I guess Miki and Kozu were/are pretty close friends. In fact, Kozu's mom was once Miki's coach!! WOW! I had no idea! All the Nagoya skaters are like 1 big family it seems...how sweet. Too sweet!

I have never seen this video before!!
I didn't know Miki and Takahiko were good friends like that. They look like a sister and a brother somehow Razz really cute!
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Kozuka!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Takahiko Kozuka turns 20 today, February 27!

He's technically an adult now and old enough to drink legally.
But at last month's Seijinshiki "Coming of Age Ceremony," Kozu said "I will hold off from drinking for awhile, and then after words I want to drink delicious alcohol."

For the article and a pic of Kozu in his Prada suit from the "Coming of Age Ceremony," see here:
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/sports/fla...090112050.html
(The little sign he's holding says "Adult".)

Apparently Kozu gave Mai two bottles of alcohol for her 20th birthday. I wonder what Mai/Mao got for Kozu for his birthday... Very Happy

Good luck to Kozu at Worlds! Hopefully his first drink will be a toast to a good result! Cheering
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Happy birthday Takahiko Confetti
Back to top Go down
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 4:57 am

Happy Birthday Kozuka-kun Dance
Back to top Go down
http://englishaffairs.cn
SoMiTripleAxel
Double Axel
Double Axel
SoMiTripleAxel

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 9:04 am

Happy Birthday and good luck in the future!
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:17 am

Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:16 am

Tank you for the videos kirakira! Woot!
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:28 pm

thank you kirakira.

Wow, Taka looks so handsome, he get very good body Embarassed , I love Dai, but he and Nobu are in their bones No .

and Taka was so cute crying when he was a kid Mushy Love .
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:40 pm

chapis wrote:
and Taka was so cute crying when he was a kid Mushy Love .

This one's for you chapis...

So cute, I could just eat him! Wub
And he always reminds me of...

I even found a photo of Takahiko in Miki's arms... Love

And thanks too, kirakira. I'm really grateful for you providing links to vids, cause I don't have to search on Youtube much...thesedays, doing that with any skaters' name results in a long list of rubbish vids, as we all know! Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:50 pm

OMG! He looks so cute. Do you know how old he was in that picture? He has not changed much.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:16 pm

MOACHANTHEBEST wrote:
OMG! He looks so cute. Do you know how old he was in that picture? He has not changed much.

Probably around 5 years old??? Not sure... Question
But he's cute, and he still draws big ears in his autograph! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
MOACHANTHEBEST
Double Axel
Double Axel

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:01 am

HAHAHAHA!! That is really cute. I am always amazed by his deep edges. My friend who saw him at the world told me you can hardly hear him gliding on ice because he is really smoothe and has a great soft knee. I just can not wait to see his new programs.
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:13 am

Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Thank you kirakira Part2 was the best part of the show. I love how Taka-chan talks about his Olympic experience. Who knew Taka-chan (though shy) is a bit of a flirt too? He is a gentleman. He chose to flirt with the lady you'd least expect. He was surrounded by some very pretty women but chose the funny one.

Also, it is sweet that he looks up to Dai. He apparently likes to get all sorts of advice from Dai. I guess Mao does keep him wondering whether she is listening to him or not. That was funny. Takahiko! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Thanks for the clips~~~ I wonder what he said to the questions regarding girlfriend. cat
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:21 pm

aoi88 wrote:
Thanks for the clips~~~ I wonder what he said to the questions regarding girlfriend. cat

He said that he currently doesn't have a girlfriend. Dai apparently told him that he should hurry-up and get himself a girlfriend. When asked about his type, he mentioned the name Erika Toda. [I am assuming that she is an actress or some sort of celebrity.] They show a picture of her. Then he added that he also likes women that have bright/sunny/cheerful personalities. That is when he flirted with the funny lady Miss Hisamoto (the hostess of the show). He said he likes women like her who have bright/sunny/cheerful personalities.

When asked if he preferred to date a skater or a non-skater. He said that he'd recently asked Dai for his advice on that subject. Dai told him that it is probably better for him to date a non-skater. Miss Hisamoto sort of agreed and said it may be cuter to have a girlfriend that is clueless about skating. Taka-chan said that he may not be able to relax if it were a skater because he may be badly critiqued. When he said that, he laughed.Takahiko! 340889
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Spacey wrote:
...it may be cuter to have a girlfriend that is clueless about skating. Taka-chan said that he may not be able to relax if it were a skater because he may be badly critiqued. When he said that, he laughed.Takahiko! 340889
Uh-oh. That sure complicates things for us, Taka-Mao shippers.. scratch

One more thing I have to say... Taka-chan looked great! I recall an interview where he said that he wants to gain some body muscle to look good without a shirt on. He already looks good! Thumbs up! He also has a lovely smile.. and maybe I should stop here before I go any further! Laugh

Last edited by kaarolcia on Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Thank you Spacey for the translations! Hmm.. Interesting, he says he likes cheerful/sunny girls. Doesn't that description fit Mao perfectly? When it comes to gfs, Taka-chan, you have to listen to your heart. Yep!
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:56 pm

aoi88 wrote:
Interesting, he says he likes cheerful/sunny girls. Doesn't that description fit Mao perfectly? When it comes to gfs, Taka-chan, you have to listen to your heart. Yep!
Yep! Yep! Yep!
Last year Taka-chan said he doesn't care his girlfriend is skater or not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGrAZoBrrDA
In this clip, when he was asked if he wants to date with a skater or non-skater, he said his grandfather wants him to marry a skater. study He said he himself doesn't care, but in the future if he wants his child to skate, it's better his wife would be a skater. (so indirect!) In fact, his parents are both skaters, same as his coach. Smile He just didn't think about girlfriend at all. And this time, I think he dodged by referring to Dai! Razz
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Guys, don't get your hopes up too high about Takahiko and Mao...
When he was asked in the show what kind of person Mao is in actuality, he replied 'When we're having conversation, I often find her not listening to me at all.'...so they're talking to eachother, but about totally different stuff at the same time...he mentioned that about her a few times already in other shows. Yep, Sadly

But hey, look on the bright side.
People who don't listen to eachother but can still be in good terms...I'd say would make a long lasting marriage for sure! Hell, no!

In the end, most couples end up not listening to eachother, talking about whatever he and she wants seperately, but that's not much of a problem as long as you think 'Okay, I could've had better maybe. But he/she suits me the most I guess...'. Yep!

Though, if they were to get involved somehow, Mao has to learn to listen to what Takahiko's saying at least for say...an year? After that it wouldn't be much of a problem, but for an year, she has to at least pretend she listens to him! Laugh
Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:34 pm

kaarolcia
Quote :
Uh-oh. That sure complicates things for us, Taka-Mao shippers.. scratch

There might still be hope. He did ask for Dai's advice. It makes me wonder why he asked him in the first place. They would make a cute couple indeed!Takahiko! 5534

aoi88
Quote :
Interesting, he says he likes cheerful/sunny girls.

He said bright and I interpreted to mean cheerful/sunny too.
Yes, it is very Mao!Takahiko! Icon_flower

I only translated bits and pieces of the second clip. Miss Hisamoto speaks very fast. She jokes around too. It is a bit hard to go word for word. My Japanese is not perfect and some of her words are a bit hard to decipher.

In the first clip, Taka-chan said that he started skating when he was three. He used to cry a lot because his dad was very strict about skating.

In the second he clip, he describes his Olympic experience. He said that he knew he'd be nervous. He was well beyond nervous. During his LP he felt good about the Quad. He just went for it! The audience in the Arena went silent for a moment. When he heard the delayed roaring from the audience, he realized that he'd succeeded. Everything is a big blur to him. He has no recollection of what he did or said. (He pretty much describes being in a trance-like state).

During the Games, Taka-chan was provided his own room at the Olympic Village. After the men were done competing they all had to squeeze-in together. He shared a room with Dai, Nobu and Chris. It was a lot of fun for him. At the Olympic Village, all the food was free (including McDonalds). When he finished competing, he said that he ate McDonalds like crazy. He piled-on the boxes of Chicken Nuggets.Takahiko! 340889

When asked about his friendship with Dai, he said that he looks up to him. He always likes to tag along when Dai is around. When asked about Miki and Mao, he said that they are all from Nagoya. They have all known each other for a long time. They go out together to Karaoke. He was asked what he likes to sing, what Mao likes to sing. He likes????????? (Sorry I am not too familiar with Japanese Pop Music). Mao likes Ayumi Hamasaki and Mika Nakashima.

What is Mao like? His reply: Hmm... Even when I am talking to her, I wonder if she is listening to me at all. Our conversations are never conversations because we both pretty much say whatever is on our minds. I say something and she says something else. We both go in our own directions. Then, we are done conversing. (Laughs)!

The rest of the clip2 is pretty much what I described in the previous post.

In Part3 he talks about personal rituals he has before competitions. He makes a point of cleaning his room (he is usually pretty messy). He plays a soccer game on his PSP in the bathroom. He makes sure he wins before he leaves.

I just summarized. It is not a word for word translation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Takahiko! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takahiko!
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next