Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Takahiko!

Go down 
+51
swan
Mao2012
joyfuls
silenceisgolden
Lady_in_black
COHK
Sviatoslava
skating_fanatic
will_power
qingshui
haruka25
ddmm
purplemaze
zarinaballerina
kaabi
CraZsk8r
linglang
chiyori
KariDebate
ballerinamao
Alokya
polosatik
babayaga
WayCon
Okami
illani
maowataiyo
roma
dlynndao
periperi
bellarina
MaoChan756
jkblues
shikure
4u4a
Haidogirl
mingming
kaarolcia
aoi88
Spacey
MOACHANTHEBEST
PochinkoPotanko
Yunamao
kirakira
SoMiTripleAxel
Yumei
chapis
coconut
Batsuchan
clovera
bibi
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Takahiko! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:47 am

illani wrote:
Thanks for sharing that with us, shikure! sunny

Batsuchan wrote:
Such cute pictures! (I'm going to imagine that Taka-chan has his arm around Mao, but honestly I can't really tell. Takahiko! - Page 12 338429 Takahiko! - Page 12 95568)

Hm... Who, me? I confess, that's what it looks like to me! (Too bad the glare from the candle flames make it hard to see clearly...) Razz

LOL so we are going to say it like this way I am going to imagine that Taka's arm was around Mao and Mao put her right hand on taka's lap~ just like what she did in the interview on the bus

Batsuchan, I noticed the Mao and Mao-chan too, since he is the only one called her Mao except her real family, Mai.
4u4a, you are welcome and it's always nice to share with ppl want to know:)
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:54 am

shikure wrote:
illani wrote:
Thanks for sharing that with us, shikure! sunny

Batsuchan wrote:
Such cute pictures! (I'm going to imagine that Taka-chan has his arm around Mao, but honestly I can't really tell. Takahiko! - Page 12 338429 Takahiko! - Page 12 95568)

Hm... Who, me? I confess, that's what it looks like to me! (Too bad the glare from the candle flames make it hard to see clearly...) Razz

LOL so we are going to say it like this way I am going to imagine that Taka's arm was around Mao and Mao put her right hand on taka's lap~ just like what she did in the interview on the bus
But Taka-chan really has his arm around Mao! I can see it Very Happy He has his sleeves rolled up and you can see a glimpse of his skin between Mao's body and hand Too sweet!
^ hahaha i feel so stupid for anlysing that Laugh
Mao's right hand is behind her..

Thank you shikure for sharing the photos and translating Daisies for you
Looks like Taka had a nice birthday! Confetti

Last edited by kaarolcia on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:09 am

shikure thank you for the pics and translation! Thank you!

Mao and Taka look soooo cute together. Swoon Now if only Mao would lean a bit more to her right, it would look even better. Too sweet! Yep!

Batsuchan, I too think, he has his arm around Mao...

kaarolcia I actually spend like 10 minutes looking at that pic, Embarassed I have way to much free time. Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
skating_fanatic

skating_fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Thank you for the pictures, Shikure!!! Taka and Mao look sooo adorable together Takahiko! - Page 12 420949
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:26 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:
shikure thank you for the pics and translation! Thank you!

Mao and Taka look soooo cute together. Swoon Now if only Mao would lean a bit more to her right, it would look even better. Too sweet! Yep!

Batsuchan, I too think, he has his arm around Mao...

kaarolcia I actually spend like 10 minutes looking at that pic, Embarassed I have way to much free time. Hell, no!
Laugh This whole post made me laugh. You are too cute and funny. (Also, I spent a lot of time looking at the pic too!)

Happy belated birthday to Taka! I was so busy I completely missed it. Sad Very glad to see that Mao celebrated with him. I'm sure she DID give him something special but he wants to keep it to himself Razz
Back to top Go down
haruka25

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:33 pm

thanks for the pics and the updates, shikure!

belated happy birthday, Takahiko! Confetti
i just came back from my vacation, and i was not able to access my pc this whole time.
so happy to see that Taka had a great birthday Thumbs up!
my shipper heart is so glad to see those pics with Mao Love Hearts

shikure wrote:

he said he slept too late and was late for rink then Mao said "it's your birthday so it's okay" LOL
he got a book with all the birthday wishes from ppl in chukyo and shin-yokoyama.
the cake he took pic with kanako and Mao was made by kanako.
then he had dinner with the Masseuse and mao.
comments: the distance between you and someone is the distance between your and someone's heart.

Taka must be happy that he got to spend his birthday with his girl friend best friend Too sweet!
they even had dinner together, and Taka ordered unagi don right? isn't unagi Mao's fave food? Who, me?

shikure wrote:

Takahiko! - Page 12 00212

looking at this pic, i think Taka used his elbow to hide a private message from a special someone lol
sorry Razz i'm on shipper mode right now Laugh
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:02 am

LOL Haruka25, that is exactly what ppl talked about~ what he tried to hide by his elbow Smile

the other thing is ...ppl was wondering who took the last shot~since taka looks different in last shot and shippers feel there is love in his eyes since mao was the cameraman Love Hearts
(shipper mode can go very very far)

another note, mao did wrong in the pic with taka since she should show "3" not "2" but she is too cute and no one will correct her.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:29 am

http://blog.hokkaido-np.co.jp/sports-ryuji/archives/2012/03/post_234.html
a news about taka and he will leave for Nice on Sunday, hope we can expect there will be news about Mao soon.

ETA: the other related article http://www17.ocn.ne.jp/~ryuji/
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 pm

http://www.plus-blog.sportsnavi.com/figure_skate/article/27 sportnavi Taka special
I don't agree those ppl said he doesn't have facial expression.
his "あ~もう!" is so cute LOL
Back to top Go down
qingshui

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:08 pm

I think he has adequate facial expression for his skating programs.
Back to top Go down
dlynndao

dlynndao

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm jumping in this thread for the uber-cuteness and joy that abounds and ignoring Worlds (though some very great things did happen there!).

This is somewhat off-topic and I may be the last person to have found out, but I think there was once discussion about how Taka probably had a twitter account but was lurking.... Thanks to Denis Ten, I think we have a pretty good candidate for his Twitter account (and a cute group pic!):

RT @tenis_den: Ok. This pic is not about food. Smile
(Starring @MaiaShibutani,@AlexShibutani,@takapedia72,@D1sk61316) http://t.co/4Q6cFPob
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 pm

dlynndao wrote:
I may be the last person to have found out
exactly geek
but the pic is nice, thank you)) I don't follow Ten's twitter
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:13 pm

4u4a wrote:
dlynndao wrote:
I may be the last person to have found out
exactly geek
but the pic is nice, thank you)) I don't follow Ten's twitter

4u4a, are you the 4u4a on twitter? since I see someone with the account interact with Japanese fans Smile
hope we can see more pics around after Maia and alex update their FB / official website.
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:10 pm

dlynndao wrote:
I'm jumping in this thread for the uber-cuteness and joy that abounds and ignoring Worlds (though some very great things did happen there!).

This is somewhat off-topic and I may be the last person to have found out, but I think there was once discussion about how Taka probably had a twitter account but was lurking.... Thanks to Denis Ten, I think we have a pretty good candidate for his Twitter account (and a cute group pic!):

(Starring @MaiaShibutani,@AlexShibutani,@takapedia72,@D1sk61316) http://t.co/4Q6cFPob

Would've wanted to check that @takapedia72 account but it's protected. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:04 pm

roma wrote:
dlynndao wrote:

That is protected and I saw miki twitt something asking "jet-leg" to that account when Taka went to LA for costume.
so yes, that is Taka's account.

Maia is more careful, she used tag for Taka like #takatime, then taka can find the msg later.
but fans noticed that too and use the tag...so maybe most of time they use DM and skype.
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:54 am

shikure wrote:

4u4a, are you the 4u4a on twitter? since I see someone with the account interact with Japanese fans Smile
hope we can see more pics around after Maia and alex update their FB / official website.
yes, it's me lol!
Looking forward to see more pics from Shibs, I know they won't fail us Happy dance
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:55 am

shikure wrote:
roma wrote:
dlynndao wrote:

That is protected and I saw miki twitt something asking "jet-leg" to that account when Taka went to LA for costume.
so yes, that is Taka's account.

+ in the day of Taka's B-day Miki wrote smth like "Happy B-day @takapedia72" Wink
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:29 am

I think there is smth interesting to read about Takahiko Many Hearts

http://hermiona-lj.livejournal.com/9486.html
Back to top Go down
qingshui

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:24 pm

Thank you , 4u4a. If Taka is going to have two new programs next season, I wish he can skate a perfect Fantasia for Nausicaa in World Team Trophy, but to my knowledge, it seems unlikely that the boot problem can be fixed in time.
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:58 pm

qingshui wrote:
Thank you , 4u4a. If Taka is going to have two new programs next season, I wish he can skate a perfect Fantasia for Nausicaa in World Team Trophy, but to my knowledge, it seems unlikely that the boot problem can be fixed in time.
welcome))
agree with you... I also think it was bad idea to send him to WTT... well, will see. Let's hope for better.
Back to top Go down
haruka25

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:10 am

Thank you, 4u4a. That was an interesting read!
Glad to know that he has really nice fans from Russia. Very Happy

I'm kind of relieved that it was just boot problems and he does not have any injury.
I hope Taka can have a great season ahead, together with Mao!
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:24 am

thanks again 4u4a.
I saw comments from someone talked to taka's parents when taka was surrounding by fans.
then his father said taka is fine. he was trying something in competition but didn't go well (especially due to the boots issue)
then his father was laughing and said taka only showed half of his capability in worlds.
sounds like his father doesn't worry too much about him.

then i heard about comments from Kurt during worlds, when ppl asked him which program he likes or he remembered most, he said taka's program since he was fighting with himself~ he popped first quad then landed second one. although kurt is biased since he likes taka but I think what he said is right. taka lose the timing for first quad but he managed to landed second one which was just seconds after first one.

for now, I try not to worry to much about WTT and only hope he gets well with his new skates.
Back to top Go down
qingshui

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 4:26 am

Thank you, shikure, for extra tidbits on Taka at Worlds. From Taka's dad's comments, it sounds Taka, like Mao, was determined to skate as he wanted and did not only think of winning.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:03 am

qingshui wrote:
Thank you, shikure, for extra tidbits on Taka at Worlds. From Taka's dad's comments, it sounds Taka, like Mao, was determined to skate as he wanted and did not only think of winning.

you are welcome and you reminded me that the person also asked about mao. the person asked taka's dad how is mao and did she eat?
(don't know why all the fans think mao has eating disorder or something like that. I think mao looks better than last year, those she didn't want to eat too much thing happened earlier was the way she hided her losing weight due to family issue )
then taka's dad laughed and said she is okay and ate a lot LOL
sounds like they ate together all the time Smile

ETA: ppl said they saw taka's dad, mon and satos checked skates for different brands in Nice Smile they were trying to solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:02 pm

haruka25, welcome flower I also wish them both great luck in new season cheers

shikure, ohh, what valuable details you wrote! thanks a lot!
Kozuka-dad Laugh Well, I think they all understand that sometimes shit happens... and there is no Taka's fault in it. Except the fact that he should be practiced like a mad if he contrived to kill two pairs of boots during the season Whirly
Kurt is my endless love Many Hearts I saw that interview, well said! Taka is a fighter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takahiko!   Takahiko! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takahiko!
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next