Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yuzuru Hanyu

Go down 
+35
bibi
silenceisgolden
inskate
polosatik
ElleluvsL
ballerinamao
roma
babayaga
shikure
koala_lover
purplemaze
sweetdream
Haidogirl
Alokya
zarinaballerina
Abdiel
4u4a
princessinpink
FatiniAdlina
chelseamarie
ddmm
Mia
klarification
kaarolcia
Figure_skating_love
Spacey
MaoMaoRevolution
MOACHANTHEBEST
☆Genie
MikiAndoFan#1
clovera
PochinkoPotanko
chiyori
kawaiimao
kirakira
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
4u4a

4u4a

Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 2:50 am

princessinpink wrote:
was that blood...? (when he fell on the 4T)
oh, I hope it was a lipstick, not blood No ...
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 am

concerning his costumes:

This is a matter of taste 'cause I really like all his costumes. I can't imagine if someone else could wear his current SP costume (for example). Yes, a lot of the costumes are very elegant but they fit Yuzu's graceful body and his skating manner (and I know that a lot of my friends are agree with my point).
btw, Abdiel, what is it "Kleenex costume" Question

concerning his Posture:

well, as you all know he grew up much and he is still learning to manage his body and his beautiful long legs. Very often he falls and his legs are scattered asunder. So I think this is only the question of time cheers

concerning Stamina issues:
this is not his fault Depressed Crying it is the saddnest thing about Yuzu Sad, Lonely if he had good health - he would beat anyone.....

Last edited by 4u4a on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 5:52 am

4u4a wrote:
a lot of the costumes are very elegant ... what is it "Kleenex costume" Question

Yeah, art is is sometimes a matter of taste. The Kleenex costume is what I affectionately call his 2009-2010 LP costume (the blue one). If anything, Hanyu's costumes are unique, like Shizuka Arakawa's. But hey, he wears them effectively as costumes so it's not much of a problem.

Quote :
he grew up much and he is still learning to manage his body and his beautifyl long legs. Very often he falls and his legs are scattered asunder. So I think this is only the question of time cheers ... if he had good health - he would beat anyone.....

I agree... Growth spurts he can manage (with time, will and proper instructions), but health problems are different. Also, I hope he can stabilize his flip, because there are times when he lips.

Best of luck to Yuzu-kun! Cheering
Back to top Go down
princessinpink

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:11 pm

I wish I had his beautiful long legs Mushy Love

His flips have been really beautiful in the long this season! when he jumps, he reminds me of lisa. They both jump so easily, so light and with so little preparation time. it always looks like the jumps are part of the programs king

Ganbatte Yuzu-kun sunny
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:10 am

Abdiel wrote:

The Kleenex costume is what I affectionately call his 2009-2010 LP costume (the blue one).

ah, I see Hell, no! I call this costume "a nightdress" Laugh

Abdiel wrote:

I agree... Growth spurts he can manage (with time, will and proper instructions), but health problems are different. Also, I hope he can stabilize his flip, because there are times when he lips.

Best of luck to Yuzu-kun! Cheering
so do I Thumbs up! I believe in Yuzukn and his future wins and achievements sunny Boogie
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:15 am

princessinpink wrote:
I wish I had his beautiful long legs Mushy Love

His flips have been really beautiful in the long this season! when he jumps, he reminds me of lisa. They both jump so easily, so light and with so little preparation time. it always looks like the jumps are part of the programs king

Ganbatte Yuzu-kun sunny

my favorite Yuzu's jump is 3A Love Hearts the most beautiful 3A I've ever seen!! Woot! Thumbs up!
especially when he does it from the spread eagle Drama!
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:12 am

Yuzuru Hanyu "What not to wear" ROTFLMAO http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm17046192
Back to top Go down
princessinpink

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:49 am

I was bored yesterday and drew a bunch of random costumes for Yuzuru Razz

His short program 3A, the one when he goes in with one-foot footwork, is simply STUNNING. I remember Kurt Browning saying that he's just "showing off" haha I can't wait until worlds - do you guys think he can make the podium?
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:18 am

princessinpink, so it was your creation? Very Happy It was very loling, thank you lol!

Quote :
I remember Kurt Browning saying that he's just "showing off" haha I can't wait until worlds - do you guys think he can make the podium?
I always knew that Kurt it very smart Yep!

If Yuzu makes the podium - I'll be the happiest in the world Cheering
Of course it hard to make the top-3 but... remembering what happened at EC 2012 - I won't wonder.
If Hanyu skates his both programs clean - he definitely on the podium. Fingers crossed!! GANBA!!! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
princessinpink

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:25 am

the video has nothing to do with me but i'll upload my random musings some time Laugh

I mean i love plushenko so i want him to be on the podium too. i wish it could be dai, plushenko and yuzu...why is there a pchan in the world?
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:42 pm

but Plushy doesn't go to Worlds this year...

I've almost accepted that Patrick will be a gold medalist.............. Sad, Lonely

Last edited by 4u4a on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
princessinpink

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:31 am

i'm so sad that Plushenko can't go to worlds...i loved his programs this year Love Hearts i wonder if he'll keep them..
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:27 am

4u4a wrote:

I've almost accepted that Patrick will be a gold medalist.............. Sad, Lonely

I wish Zhenya could go to worlds, but health comes first...

I refuse to give up hope of Dai winning the gold, he can do it, he just needs to land those quads. Yep! I'd love to see Yuzuru on the podium (next to Dai and Taka Too sweet! ), but i'm not seeing the judges allowing more than 1 japanese skater on the podium, same for the ladies. Yep, Sadly
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:24 am

I could see a Japanese sweep IF Patrick doesn't do his best and isn't overscored. They have the talent.
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:02 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
4u4a wrote:

I wish Zhenya could go to worlds, but health comes first...

I refuse to give up hope of Dai winning the gold, he can do it, he just needs to land those quads. Yep! I'd love to see Yuzuru on the podium (next to Dai and Taka Too sweet! ), but i'm not seeing the judges allowing more than 1 japanese skater on the podium, same for the ladies. Yep, Sadly

Thats weird ne! I hate this overscoring for other skaters! Im glad Plushenko isnt going! Rolling Eyes
I wanna see Takahiko one step higher than last year in this year Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
princessinpink

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:10 am

i think taka would have to be really consistent - he's a "quieter" skater than both dai and yuzuru. I think yuzuru has a shot if he skates clean and performs like he did at GPF where he received a pretty big score even for PCS - i hope he passes the 80 mark soon Razz
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:10 pm

well, in the beginning of February Taka did great job with Marina Zueva... he is going to land 4-3, 4 in his FS and 4 in SP. Ganbare, Taka-kun Exclamation

It's gonna be very interesting and exciting Worlds. Thumbs up!

Last edited by 4u4a on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:48 am

4u4a wrote:
well, in the beginning of February Taka had did great job with Marina Zueva... he is going to land 4-3, 4 in his FS and 4 in SP. Ganbare, Taka-kun Exclamation

It's gonna be very interesting and exciting Worlds. Thumbs up!

If that happens it's going to be amazing! Swoon

I wish for Dai, Taka podium, though I think Daisuke has a better chance at winning, since judges give him higher PCS and IMO still not high enough. Suspect And if Patrick has to be on the podium, and he will be, than I hope he'll land on 2nd or 3rd place Twisted Evil Escape

Alokya, the japanese men certainly have the talent for the podium sweep, but there is no way, judges or ISU (whoever makes those decisions) will allow it. Patrick can have like 4 falls and he will be on that podium. (IMO) Sad, Lonely
Back to top Go down
4u4a

4u4a

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:12 pm

zarinaballerina wrote:

If that happens it's going to be amazing! Swoon
Worship please let it be!

zarinaballerina wrote:
I wish for Dai, Taka podium, though I think Daisuke has a better chance at winning, since judges give him higher PCS and IMO still not high enough. Suspect And if Patrick has to be on the podium, and he will be, than I hope he'll land on 2nd or 3rd place Twisted Evil Escape

compares with PChiddy's PCS - yes, not enough, IMAO Yep, Sadly

I want a fair play!!! Woot! who cares
Back to top Go down
princessinpink

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Dai is by far the best performer imo

remember when he got the highest pcs at olympics 2010? that's what he deserves!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:50 pm

princessinpink wrote:
Dai is by far the best performer imo

remember when he got the highest pcs at olympics 2010? that's what he deserves!

I couldn't agree more! Thumbs up!
But unfortunately, after the olympics (for some reason) judges have madly fallen in love with Patrick. Disappointed And no matter how hard I try, I can't figure why!
Back to top Go down
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:31 am

My happiest congrats to Yuzuru on his first world medal! Very Happy Yay for this great season and his wonderful worlds debut!! So happy that he and his coach are so happy for all that he has been through! Confetti

-continues on happy dance!- Dance Dance yay so far worlds have been really kind to me Very Happy Hope it continues for the ladies!!! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:57 am

Before Brian's score came out, Honda Takeshi and the male announcer here were arguing who will come first between him and Hanyu: Honda said that although Brian was almost perfect with only a planned 3S as his only error they thought, Hanyu on the other hand had a fall on his steps sequence but they said his combinations are more difficult than Brian, so they believe it'll come to that...

But after the slip in his step, such a huge 3A and 3T after, and he never looked back after that. wow! i could just feel the audience roaring, i have never shed tears in the last few months watching figure skating, but Hanyu's FS was just Amazing!! ~ As if he was really sending a message to all the people in Sendai- to never give up! he was the only one given a standing ovation after, i will never ever forget his performance today....

Hontouni Omedetou Yuzuru! Daisies for you Yoku Yatta!!! Confetti

YUZURU's FS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrKJcZzkZ5Q&feature=g-user-u&context=G2b7fbe3UCGXQYbcTJ33bhKy6I7dE3_1EUwnNNXPGEkpKUjz_lt_0

Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:03 pm

Here is Yuzuru FS from Japanese tv:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z230md1yGlc&list=FLPsfEncMdcJGS_Jhn8GdKZA&index=1&feature=plpp_video

I can't stop watching this. So freaking amazing!
Back to top Go down
sweetdream
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sweetdream

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:52 pm

*sigh* Yuzu you really made my day with that stunning performance!! Very Happy it was just WOW. yayee! Very Happy thanks for the link zarinaballerina!

Hehe, I shall share a link too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHHMNZ4j60A&feature=channel

Haha, watching his medal ceremony actually makes me realise how thrilled he is with the medal! His reaction is sooo similar to Narumi's overexcitement in her medal ceremony too!! haha Love Hearts

Stay awesome and happy Yuzu! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuzuru Hanyu   Yuzuru Hanyu - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yuzuru Hanyu
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next