Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grand Prix Assignments 2010

Go down 
+28
sapphiresky
Mia
tilitom
Figure_skating_love
ddmm
zakkan
chineseteacup
snowdrops24
Yunamao
Batsuchan
Star85
MaoMaoRevolution
Dani-Chan
aoi88
roma
Mirai
xoxomaomaoxoxo
PochinkoPotanko
mingming
polosatik
kaarolcia
BowbowDaijin
clovera
tigercub
alyssa
MikiAndoFan#1
chiyori
bibi
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:40 am

tigercub wrote:
Quote :

I feel sorry for bibi, chiyori and tigercub, though... Sad

Haha, don't be, we got some interesting picks. I guessed Mao will choose NHK Trophy (as first seeded, I think she gets to pick her events) so I didn't get my hopes up.

But tbh, I thought they would spread the ladies out more. Miki, Akiko, Yuna and Mirai in the same event?
Haha don't worry Razz ! It was a bit unrealistic that mao comes to Canada because its only a week after NHK. Oh well...that's life Razz !! I'll cheer for her from my tv Razz !!!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:00 am

aoi88 wrote:
kaarolcia wrote:
mingming wrote:

But Taka-chan is in TEB too! Confetti
haha, I have noticed that too! ROTFLMAO
Takamao in Paris! Mao is looking for love, Taka is looking for love... Paris is said to be the most romantic city... Wub
Takamao shippers! Here comes our chance! Laugh Laugh

Takamao Dance Wub

Embarassed Love Hearts Cloud 9 Wub
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:02 am

BowbowDaijin wrote:
Everybody said about "No Joannie", perhaps, it is because she is
fascinating. But no one said "No Lysacek". Has he already turned
professional? I want him to bring more beautiful program than his "Scheherazade"

hahaha I think after dwts he got lots of money, so prob he will skip some seasons scratch
Not that I will miss him Escape
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:20 am

YAY!!! The season is coming fast and faster cheers

I'm glad she's going to TEB Smile She's becoming a standard there and it seems like she has a lot of support! Plus maybe she will get a chance to see "godfather" while there... Smile
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Dani-Chan wrote:
BowbowDaijin wrote:
But no one said "No Lysacek". Has he already turned
professional? I want him to bring more beautiful program than his "Scheherazade"

hahaha I think after dwts he got lots of money, so prob he will skip some seasons scratch
Not that I will miss him Escape
We don't have too many Evan fans here, do we? Razz I myself am more interested in the fact that Plushy and Johnny's names are on the GP roster...

I personally find Evan's participation at DWTS to be synonymous with "partial" retirement - similar to what Sasha has been doing post-Torino. Besides, I don't think I can take listening to Scott+Sandra praising Evan for his amazing jumps, outstanding musicality, or how he works harder than any other competitor on my TV screen any longer. Who, me? Show-skating is definitely the way to go for Mr. Lysacek, at least in terms of keeping my sanity.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a good thing there's still a lot of upcoming shows left to keep us in good spirits until the season officially kicks in! I love you
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:44 pm

clovera wrote:
Besides, I don't think I can take listening to Scott+Sandra praising Evan for his amazing jumps, outstanding musicality, or how he works harder than any other competitor on my TV screen any longer. Who, me? Show-skating is definitely the way to go for Mr. Lysacek, at least in terms of keeping my sanity.

Oh, gosh, I know! His jumps are breathtaking! His 3A is gorgeous!

ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:18 pm

So Mao has NHK, and TEB. Big surprise.... I was hoping she would choose at least one different one this year, but it's good that they are spaced far apart like they are.

Geez, what happened to the skate America lineup?! Not many fireworks going on there, as far as the ladies go. Not too much better in the other disciplines either.

And as far as Evan goes, didn't he say he would probably be taking this season off?
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Yaayy for TakaMao!! Happy dance TWO competitions together...heehee! Hell, no!

I'm not sure about this first and last competition schedule for Mao, though... Neutral I kinda wish that NHK Trophy was not first, because you know Mao's going to put a lot of pressure on herself since it's in Nagoya, but she's probably also thinking to herself that "I always do badly at the beginning of the season!" Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_pale

...or maybe not!! Maybe Mao will debut her two wonderful new programs, to lovely, lyrical music, and everyone else will be like, OMG!! She's unbeatable!! Go Mao!! Cheering
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Welcome back, Batsuchan! flower
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:08 pm

alyssa wrote:
Welcome back, Batsuchan! flower

Thanks so much, alyssa! flower You guys are so great, and I feel soo guilty that I haven't been to the forum much recently!! Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Kopfschuettel

I've been going nuts watching ballet recently--but the season will be over in a month and then it will be back to skating craziness! Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_razz

I realize that I'm starting to get nervous about Mao and NHK Trophy already!! Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:33 am

I'm glad that Mao will be in Paris Confetti again even if somehow I wanted her to go somewhere else like America because she's not very popular there (I mean to me she seems not, maybe I'm wrong...) I want her to give a better image to american people that they won't keep the havy & dramatic side of her.
In the other side I still always have a little prayer Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Priere-1for her to come here in France and I was somehow fear of the year she wouldn't.
So I'm looking forward to see her AND Taka-chan in November! Woot! (sorry english today is not good...Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 0095Sweatdrop )

By the way, if Batsuchan's report is true (hope it is) I'm dying to see Mao skate to Liebestraum! Many Hearts I have chills ahead! I love you Yikes!!!
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:08 am

Batsuchan! We missed you~! Welcome back Love
But Taka-chan is not in NHK...He is in China Yep!
So TEB will be the big event for us shippers Razz Hope Yunamao will see them live! Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
snowdrops24

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:26 am

You are greatly missed, Batsuchan!! flower Okaeri!!!

Now anticipates TEB; well, we may get to see Mao's new programs at Japan Open before the new season commences. And her new EX at The Ice. Thumbs up!

On a completely random note, on the Osaka trip, me and my friends tried to master Yuna and Big Bang's dance to "the shouts of the reds", a song to cheer the Korean football team at the world cup. Their dance is actually quite hilarious; I like the melody a lot though, very catchy.

Here's the MV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-kARmENutc

Here's a video which teaches you the dance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrKSVJfR7RA
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:45 am

Welcome back Batsuchan!!!!!!!! cheers We all missed you! Love I don't know what to think about Liebestraum like a possible program, it's too Nocturne like. I hope she will choose something different Too sweet! And snowdrops, I tried this dance too, and the song is really catchy! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 pm

mingming wrote:
Batsuchan! We missed you~! Welcome back Love
But Taka-chan is not in NHK...He is in China Yep!
So TEB will be the big event for us shippers Razz Hope Yunamao will see them live! Cloud 9

ただいま~! Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_sunny (And thanks to polosatik and snowdrops24 for the greetings!! I've missed you all too!)

Oh, oops!! Thanks for correcting me, mingming!! I guess it was wishful thinking on my part! Hell, no!

Hmm, Taka-chan and Mao in Paris...perhaps Mao will take Taka-chan to her favorite croissant place? Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Herz (Bastuchan starts imagining...)

Ahh, but NHK Trophy is in Nagoya after all!! So even if Taka-chan is not competing, he can go watch...and go with her for a big yakiniku celebration dinner afterwards! Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Sorry to get off subject, but what does it say in your siggy, polosatik? I see it say's maybe, but the rest of it is too small to read. Whatever it is, it looks like it should be funny, judging by the picture. So it made me curious....
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:04 am

Star85 wrote:
Sorry to get off subject, but what does it say in your siggy, polosatik? I see it say's maybe, but the rest of it is too small to read. Whatever it is, it looks like it should be funny, judging by the picture. So it made me curious....
Small text has no sense in it, just letters Razz I wrote maybe, because of Mao's wondering face,like she's asking - maybe?(we can be friends?) and Yuna is like-hmm..maybe!sunny Something like that.I got tired of people who said it is impossible to love Mao and Yuna. So I put them two in my siggy! clown
Back to top Go down
chineseteacup
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chineseteacup

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:12 am

Aww, I was hoping that Mao would get Cup of China...oh well, there's always the Grand Prix Final to look forward to!

Hmm, although a trip to Paris does sound enticing... Cool
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:33 am

polosatik wrote:
Star85 wrote:
Small text has no sense in it, just letters Razz I wrote maybe, because of Mao's wondering face,like she's asking - maybe?(we can be friends?) and Yuna is like-hmm..maybe!sunny Something like that.I got tired of people who said it is impossible to love Mao and Yuna. So I put them two in my siggy! clown

It's beautifully done, polosatik. I love your sense of colors. And I truely miss those days when Mao and Yuna are in the photo. They even went shopping together once when Yuna came to Japan...I don't think they're in bad terms with eachother even now. It's just their fans and people around them (including me, I'm guilty, sorry! But it's really some of Yuna's fans I can't stand, and not much about Yuna...just a little... Rolling Eyes ).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:47 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Star85 wrote:

It's beautifully done, polosatik. I love your sense of colors. And I truely miss those days when Mao and Yuna are in the photo. They even went shopping together once when Yuna came to Japan...I don't think they're in bad terms with eachother even now. It's just their fans and people around them (including me, I'm guilty, sorry! But it's really some of Yuna's fans I can't stand, and not much about Yuna...just a little... Rolling Eyes ).
Thank you lovely Potato! Love And I wasn't talking about you, you're very respectful fan! Hell, no! And yes, I wonder how can Irina and Michelle can be such good friends with each other ? You know Russia and USA are also not going very well in terms of relationship. But Irina and Michelle fans are very lovely to each other. Why it's not the same with Mao and Yuna Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm

polosatik wrote:
Star85 wrote:

Oh ok. Thanks Yep!
Back to top Go down
zakkan

zakkan

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:42 am

i'm just wondering why mao picks france every year???
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:29 pm

zakkan wrote:
i'm just wondering why mao picks france every year???

I'm not sure if she's choosing France or if she just happens to get France, but if she is choosing France at her own will, it's probabaly because... 1) she still considers it a lucky place for her, 2) Candeloro might be sending her love calls to come, 3) delicious French croissants. Laugh
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Actually, I think France picks Mao...? Isn't that how it works? Every event gets one pick in skaters seeded 1-3, 4-6, etc. at Worlds... That's how France got Mao AND Yu-Na last year... 1 and 4.
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:01 am

I read somewhere last season where TAT mentioned that Mao is not the one choosing which GP she's competing.
And France definitely loves Mao. She's the most popular skater there. But personally I never liked TEB's rink Disappointed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Assignments 2010   Grand Prix Assignments 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Prix Assignments 2010
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next