Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artistry on Ice in Beijing

Go down 
+43
yuki
ddmm
maowataiyo
Batsuchan
chineseteacup
Mirai
e2girl
aoi88
klarification
SAKURA
josling
sapphiresky
chiyori
BowbowDaijin
dangerous_angel_face
illani
maofan93
coconut
inskate
bibi
linglang
kiki
MikiAndoFan#1
kaarolcia
jkblues
bellarina
Canness
edberg830
ireni
iceskatingfan
mingming
MaoMaoRevolution
tianrushui
alyssa
Star85
zakkan
clovera
PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
ballerinamao
~*AAA*~
roma
kirakira
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Canness

Canness

Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:25 am

Some Chinese fans went to the airport to greet Mao, one of them posted some photos on her blog

enjoy~ Encore

http://user.qzone.qq.com/122034478
Back to top Go down
edberg830

edberg830

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:38 am

Canness wrote:
Some Chinese fans went to the airport to greet Mao, one of them posted some photos on her blog

enjoy~ Encore

http://user.qzone.qq.com/122034478

cheers Thank you so much! I really enjoyed every single photo.
It seems Mao is getting younger and younger. She's just too adorable!! WOW!
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:47 am

Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:25 am

kirakira wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgEF9OVumYQ
Thank you kirakira! Many Hearts Can someone translate it,please?

Last edited by polosatik on Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:00 am

It's so sweet how everyone gives Mao sunflowers!!! sunny

I think they are the perfect flower for her, they match her personality...warm, sunny and happy! Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:34 am

edberg830 wrote:
The cutest airport Mao I've seen!! Love Hearts She looks perfect.
I adore Mao. I became a big fan of Mao after I saw her perform live this year.
She was amazing. Especially her posture and lines. Flexibility and extensions too. Out of this world.
I usually hate biellmanns but Mao's biellmann was a thing of beauty. Unforgettable.

I have very high expectations for this show.
To me the greatest skating show must have the names Asada, Yagudin and Plushenko on the list.

Welcome to the forum! Wow, I'm glad you were able to see Mao live. Seeing those spirals and step sequences live must have been amazing. WOW! Just curious..which event/competition was it?

Aw, Mao looks adorable and so happy, and look how many flowers/gifts she got!
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:52 am

Mao looks really happy with Chinese fans Wub
I can't wait to see the show! Love Hearts

And, welcome to the forum, ireni and edberg830!
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:00 am

Chinese fans are amazed by how beautiful Mao is~~~~~~~~
Even bystanders in Beijing Airport are surprised by the beauty of Mao^^
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:10 am

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
It's so sweet how everyone gives Mao sunflowers!!! sunny

I think they are the perfect flower for her, they match her personality...warm, sunny and happy! Love Hearts
Not to mention Mao's sun hat here. Razz

Thanks for all the photos and YT links, everyone! Woot!
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:22 am

Someone saw Mao's tango rehearsal!!!
She said it is pretty good. Can't wait to see it in 9.4. Hope we could have some fan video before it is broadcast in 9.11.
She did several 3A after rehearsal. 2 double-footed and 1 URed.
A Japanese media guy is there concentrating on Mao&Plushenko. I guess we could see more MaoShenko soon,haha
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:39 am

tianrushui wrote:
She said it is pretty good. Can't wait to see it in 9.4. Hope we could have some fan video before it is broadcast in 9.11.
A Japanese media guy is there concentrating on Mao&Plushenko. I guess we could see more MaoShenko soon,haha

was it Por una cabeza??? i´m crazy about that exibition program is may favourite.
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:41 am

jkblues wrote:
tianrushui wrote:

was it Por una cabeza??? i´m crazy about that exibition program is may favourite.
No. It's her new short program!
Mao said she was a little bit nervous because it is her first time to present this program to audience.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:43 am

tianrushui wrote:
jkblues wrote:
tianrushui wrote:

Mao said she was a little bit nervous because it is her first time to present this program to audience.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Post-6-1236015162 Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 6b7971f9faf8
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:52 pm

polosatik wrote:
tianrushui wrote:
jkblues wrote:
tianrushui wrote:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Post-6-1236015162 Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 6b7971f9faf8

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡what?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i ´cant believe it, how can Mao do it so soon??? Mao is so amazing affraid affraid affraid Shocked

god i wana see it right now, i really hope we can see something Very Happy Very Happy

i was happy thinking it was Por una cabeza, but now... WOW
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:27 pm

I can't believe it how was she able to perform it soo soon, I mean I heard that mao and tat only used ONE DAY to practice every program. I thought they would meet up before the start of the competition and polish it.. but now that mao is going to perform it, means it's already ready... I can't wait... and I am soo nervous I don't know why maybe because mao is having a 3A and a 3-3 in the sp...

when will they perform it, and when will we be able to see it?
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:06 pm

The show is in Sep.4. Shanghai TV will broadcast it in Sep.11. Hope we could get some fan video before that^^
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:21 pm

tianrushui wrote:
The show is in Sep.4. Shanghai TV will broadcast it in Sep.11. Hope we could get some fan video before that^^

that would be nice... they just have to, I am diyng of curiosity to see mao's new SP... I would love to see some clips even if it just some where mao is practicing and not the real show... heeh
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:18 pm

She's doing her new SP!?!?!?! AHHH!! Cheering I hope she doesn't feel too nervous/pressured about it, as everyone knows it'll be her first time performing it and that she hasn't had much time to work on it. So excited!!
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:54 pm

wow, I wasn't able to read/comment for a couple of days and so many new pieces of information!

Can't wait to see Mao's new SP! I am so excited!! Boogie and I am not even waiting to see the jumps but I am looking forward to see the choreo! Hopefully there will be some small parts like that will make me fall in love with the programm and think of it as of a little masterpiece!
As for the jumps I think she may replace the combo and 3A with easier jumps to perform at exhibition. But we will have to wait and see, it's Mao we are talking about! Laugh

Love Mao's look at the airport! When she said she wants to be more fashionable she certainly wasn't kidding! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Small pic :albino:

Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Aflo_uama005501 Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Aflo_uama005502 Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Aflo_uama005503

Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Aflo_uama005504 Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Aflo_uama005505 Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Aflo_uama005506

Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Aflo_uama005507 Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Aflo_uama005508 Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Aflo_uama005509

Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Aflo_uama005510 Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Aflo_uama005511
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Thanks for the info and photos!
Can't wait to see new SP!! Panic!
Back to top Go down
edberg830

edberg830

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:22 pm

bellarina wrote:
edberg830 wrote:
The cutest airport Mao I've seen!! Love Hearts She looks perfect.
I adore Mao. I became a big fan of Mao after I saw her perform live this year.
She was amazing. Especially her posture and lines. Flexibility and extensions too. Out of this world.
I usually hate biellmanns but Mao's biellmann was a thing of beauty. Unforgettable.

I have very high expectations for this show.
To me the greatest skating show must have the names Asada, Yagudin and Plushenko on the list.

Welcome to the forum! Wow, I'm glad you were able to see Mao live. Seeing those spirals and step sequences live must have been amazing. WOW! Just curious..which event/competition was it?

Aw, Mao looks adorable and so happy, and look how many flowers/gifts she got!
Thank you! sunny
It was Super Match Medalist on Ice in Seoul. I went with a couple of my friends who were sort of Plushenko fans. Second day of the event.
Mao's Jumps were good and her spirals and spin positions were priceless. Every posture she did was pure perfection. queen

I'm really surprised Mao is going to debut her new SP this unexpectedly.
This is why Mao is so cool. She knows how to excite fans. Boogie

Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:38 pm

I can't wait to see her new SP! Dance

She was so cute in the airport. Great to know she has so many fans in China.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:33 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artistry on Ice in Beijing   Artistry on Ice in Beijing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Artistry on Ice in Beijing
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next