Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY

Go down 
+55
Jtsmith1
BounceAround
sofia
mash5
Hotaru
coconut
SAKURA
Haidogirl
Alokya
sweetdream
Star85
itsonlykat
Spacey
ballerinamao
europeanfan
FatiniAdlina
inspiration*
Ken Himura
bellarina
Figure_skating_love
ddmm
jirachiness
maofan93
i♥MAO
MikiAndoFan#1
dangerous_angel_face
aoi88
Luckyone
BowbowDaijin
sky
Dani-Chan
Lady_in_black
sapphiresky
Jenna
snowdrops24
dlynndao
illani
PochinkoPotanko
tilitom
chiyori
roma
gurami
klarification
alyssa
iceskatingfan
polosatik
kaarolcia
josling
Afsfan
linglang
sarahjoanne419
Mao_Asada_sunrise
maowataiyo
clovera
Batsuchan
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY   Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:52 pm

tianrushui wrote:
Am I the only one who noticed that Mao took the wrong position at the first place? Then Taka pointed out the correct position to her

She wanted to stand next to Taka-chan, of course! Who, me?

Miki's expressions when she was trying to get the mic to work were HILARIOUS!! ROTFLMAO
Too bad the commentators kept talking--I couldn't hear what Mao was saying at all! Very Mad

It was definitely nice to see Mao get such a big cheer! cheers

Aww, this made me think of this same announcement last year, when Mao made everyone laugh because she was like, "Hi, I'm Mao Asada." AS IF NO ONE KNEW WHO SHE WAS! ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO And then all the skaters after her copied her example: "Hi, I'm Takahiko Kozuka" etc. Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
snowdrops24
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
snowdrops24

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY   Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:37 am

tianrushui wrote:
Am I the only one who noticed that Mao took the wrong position at the first place? Then Taka pointed out the correct position to her

No! You're absolutely not alone in this. Laugh The Taka-Mao shipper in me squealed with delight when I witnessed how naturally Mao finds her place beside Taka. Wub

Though, in all honesty, I don't think there is anything going on between the two besides friendship- for now. And I hope that they won't let anything get in the way of it, not even if the media begin to catch wind of their relationship. Cool

--------------------------------------

I just found this incredible report on an interview of Nobuo-sensei after the ladies' FS. Apparently, he got surrounded by a wave of journalists. Too sweet!

Like a Star @ heaven http://report.nirenoki.net/satou_1226.htm (Source: blue___ice's twitter, thankyou very much!)

Some contents/quotes in this interview were reported in other news articles, but this is the full interview. He was asked to comment on the performances/progress of his students.

About reinventing Mao as a skater (not only jump-related?), Sato-sensei emphasized that this is only the beginning and they have merely scratched the surface of what they plan/could do in the future.

He also mentions that rather than waiting for the season to be over, he wants to continue reforming Mao's jumps (polish/tweak her techniques, I presume) immediately after the nationals.

He also commented on how Mao and Taka motivated each other in practices. Taka was like, "She's still practicing over there; I can't just give up yet as well."And Mao was very much overwhelmed by Taka's skating speed. Many Hearts

I will leave the rest of the translation to more capable hands. Hopefully, I was mostly accurate for what I've posted above. Embarassed

Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY   Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:13 am

Thanks for the article and translations Snowdrops cheers.
The image of Mao and Taka practicing together just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Cloud 9 For a while now, I've harbored this wish that Mao and Taka would go into pair skating after their singles careers. They would be the cutest couple. And you know the chance of pair skaters falling in love is like 80%. Wink But then I think their heights may be a problem. It seems Mao is taller than the average female pair skater and Taka is too short. Razz
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY   Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:23 am

well aoi88 as much as I like those funny fantasies of mao, I rather have them stay as fantasies, because mao asada is the best figure skater ever and I rather have her stay as a figure skater lool.. but well I find it sometimes quite funny how some really know how to have wild imagination when it comes to mao & taka...

I can't help but imagien what you guys will do when mao in the future finds a boyfriend who with high posibilities isn't going to be taka...
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY   Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:20 pm

Thanks for the report and translations, snowdrops24! No matter what their real relationship may be, I just love hearing all these reports about how Mao and Taka motivate each other. Love It seems Mao's move to Sato has been good for both of them, and I hope that continues to be the case in the future.

aoi88 wrote:

The image of Mao and Taka practicing together just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Cloud 9 For a while now, I've harbored this wish that Mao and Taka would go into pair skating after their singles careers. They would be the cutest couple. And you know the chance of pair skaters falling in love is like 80%. Wink But then I think their heights may be a problem. It seems Mao is taller than the average female pair skater and Taka is too short. Razz

How about ice dancing then? Wink
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY   Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:54 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
well aoi88 as much as I like those funny fantasies of mao, I rather have them stay as fantasies, because mao asada is the best figure skater ever and I rather have her stay as a figure skater lool.. but well I find it sometimes quite funny how some really know how to have wild imagination when it comes to mao & taka...

Now, you couldn't possibly be talking about me, now then could you? Who, me? Hell, no! Who, me?

ballerinamao wrote:
I can't help but imagien what you guys will do when mao in the future finds a boyfriend who with high posibilities isn't going to be taka...

I guess you haven't seen enough soap operas/J-dramas/K-dramas then, ballerinamao! Hell, no!
Because otherwise you would know that the two people who are meant to be can't get together right away! There has to be complications, and other people involved first. lol!

And actually, I can imagine something like that happening--Mao or Taka-chan gets a boyfriend or girlfriend, and then the other suddenly realizes that they're really jealous... Too sweet!

BUT, in all honesty, just like snowdrops24, I think that Taka and Mao are probably just good friends. Yep!

But even if they're nothing more than friends, it warms my heart to see them interacting so happily together! Many Hearts

I agree with illani--they should totally do ice dancing! Yep! And one of the Japanese figure skating announcers actually said this, you know. Exclamation I can't remember her name, but one of the commentators, who I think is on the JSF, was doing commentary for the ice dance segment a few seasons back, and during the competition, they were talking about Kozuka, and she said something like, "Kozuka said he would do ice dancing next time--with Mao-chan." Too sweet! Too sweet!

(Yep, everyone's on the Taka-Mao ship!)
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY   Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 pm

Batsuchan wrote:

I guess you haven't seen enough soap operas/J-dramas/K-dramas then, ballerinamao! Hell, no!
Because otherwise you would know that the two people who are meant to be can't get together right away! There has to be complications, and other people involved first. lol!

As an Asian drama addict, I am such a believer of this theory. I think often people tend to regard their childhood buddies as friends because they're on such familiar terms. However, love needs a sense of surprise. That's why there needs to be a catalyst to make both parties see each other from a new perspective. In other words, Taka needs a strong rival. Yep! I happen to think Dai can be a good rival. Didn't he say he is starting to see Mao as a woman rather than a little girl? And that picture where Taka stares at them laughing. Okay, I am getting too excited about this now. Hell, no! Batsuchan, maybe this can be good material for future fanfics. Wink
But actually, a lot of skaters do end up dating and even marrying in real life. So this is totally not out of the realm of possiblity.
Illani, ice dancing is a good choice too. flower
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY   Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:21 pm

Ice dancing would be really good for Taka - he's so fast and has such deep knees and edges, something that really matters in ice dance. When Mao gets that good at her basics, which will happen soon, they could be unstoppable! Especially if they trained with Igor Shpilband and Marina Zoueva.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY   Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:49 am

Batsuchan wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:

Now, you couldn't possibly be talking about me, now then could you? Who, me? Hell, no! Who, me?

ballerinamao wrote:

And actually, I can imagine something like that happening--Mao or Taka-chan gets a boyfriend or girlfriend, and then the other suddenly realizes that they're really jealous... Too sweet!

BUT, in all honesty, just like snowdrops24, I think that Taka and Mao are probably just good friends. Yep!

But even if they're nothing more than friends, it warms my heart to see them interacting so happily together! Many Hearts

I agree with illani--they should totally do ice dancing! Yep! And one of the Japanese figure skating announcers actually said this, you know. Exclamation I can't remember her name, but one of the commentators, who I think is on the JSF, was doing commentary for the ice dance segment a few seasons back, and during the competition, they were talking about Kozuka, and she said something like, "Kozuka said he would do ice dancing next time--with Mao-chan." Too sweet! Too sweet!

(Yep, everyone's on the Taka-Mao ship!)

well it's true I haven't seen much k-dramas, and batsuchan I was particulary thinking about you when I meant people with wild imagination.. but too be honest I find you're wild imagination pretty cute and funny at times...

but I have to agree with you they will probably never be anything more then friends, (thank goodnes for that) because I on the other hand also have some wild imagination when it comes t mao lool I secretly hope that her boyfriend will be a really really hot bishounen. lol!

if I remember that singer that said that he is a big fan of mao he was actually really hot, so if it was someone like him I would totally be rooting for it... but I have to agree i also think it's quite heartwarming when mao is on such good terms with other skaters. the best scence with mao I would say was with plushy at the olympics, or mao when she danced with yagudin in a show a few years ago, ohh not to forget when we heard that mao and daisuke were in hawaii at the same time...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY   Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese Nationals 2010 - PBP/Spoilers ONLY
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22