Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - Off-Season 2011!

Go down 
+81
CraZsk8r
Artistry
fefe_sky
michelle
tilitom
tokitama
dangerous_angel_face
let`s talk
McKenzee
Lady_in_black
clarice
clovera
midnightfrostifyx
dlynndao
WayCon
Lee
kenkyo
Dani-Chan
☆Genie
Ken Himura
sarahjoanne419
dlnnyc
BowbowDaijin
Jtsmith1
chapis
shikure
~*AAA*~
josling
Alokya
beppu
kirakira
Rose
zarinaballerina
inspiration*
supportmaoasada
COHK
emmie
4u4a
shar
PochinkoPotanko
hirahira
ddmm
Haidogirl
tianrushui
skfan
Spacey
Batsuchan
ballerinamao
Hotaru
ElleluvsL
bibi
Cloviece
Yunamao
kawaiimao
jkblues
kaarolcia
ClairDeMao
Mirai
kitty
europeanfan
periperi
illani
maofan93
KariDebate
bellarina
chiyori
snowdrops24
Okami
sapphiresky
Star85
swan
linglang
Mao_Asada_sunrise
roma
babayaga
maowataiyo
klarification
aoi88
MaoChan756
alyssa
polosatik
85 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:10 am

Again...in this clip, those announcers felt there is something in the air... Love Hearts
Taka said they never listen to what each other is talking about but they will listen to the music.. lol!
But i don't think that is true all the time.

Since Taka asked Mao to do twizzles then he caught up with her steps.
Mao was so excited and asked the choreographer to see their steps.
Then they did the twizzles together again but there is no music.

The reason they can do that so well is "they are always looking at each other and know each other so well".
like what they did in the charity show~they did spin together and ended at almost the same timing, even they were doing differenct spins.
In addition, we can see how good they did those mirror steps.

The "looking into each others eyes" scene...lol
We know they are close friends(?) and sometimes with some physical contact like the interview on the bus. But it's really awkward to do that in front of everyone including Taka's dad.
Mao's reaction to such awkwardness is so cute-->I am really looking forward to see the performance when they get used to that
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:30 am

New clip today
https://youtu.be/cP18g0MhS5M

First of all, I don't like the way the clip edited.
Everyone can see they are doing good especially that is the first day they practiced.
At the moment, Taka didn't catch Mao, they showed the word "failure" on the screen and said Mao ran too far.
then added Mao struggled for the pair program!!!!!
I don't feel that way, and when they missed each other, they just held their hand together/ shared a smile then looked for advise.
That was a cute moment with trust and both of them / everyone there were fine with that.

Mao forgot who Lupin is and doesn't know what character she is ...so cute
Taka answered that for her then Mao confirmed she is Fujiko !!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujiko_Mine (she needs to be super sexy)

Then they replayed those terrible moment of last season.
After she took 2nd place in JNC and can compete in worlds.
There was the earthquake / tsunami in Japan, she said she thought that can't be true when she first saw the news about that. then she thought is that a good idea to compete in worlds. but she decided to perform good performance in worlds for coaches, ppl support her and ppl in Japan, but she just can't made it in worlds. After that, coaches (including Sato coach and kumiko?) told her they can work on it together later, Mao cried because of regret (the results) and happy (about what coaches said). That was the only time she cried for worlds.

Rest of part we saw that before that she thought about the charity event and did the charity even with Taka on May 7.
There will be a charity event in Aomori on July 27.

it's painful to watch this clip since they replayed those jump she didn't land in NHK Trophy
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:30 am

Fujiko?? Shocked I just can't picture Mao as her though. It seems kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:36 am

it really makes me emotional to think that Mao cried out of regret, i didn't think that she took it that hard but i do understand considering how it really looked like she would peek at worlds, now I really hope ad I am glad that isn't going to attend to many shows and can concentrate on her training so that she can bounce back this season, I have a feeling that Mao is going to be on fire, after what has happened. can't wait to see mao in the show as well as i competition again. by the way does ayone know who will choreograph mao's new exhibition program??

Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:49 am

Mao and Taka look like such a cute couple on the ice! I haven't been much of a Mao/Taka shipper, but I'm starting to get convinced... Some of their body language and facial expressions are giving it away. It looks like they try not to stand too close to each other, or touch each other (when not skating). And just the way they look at each other.... Not to mention, it's a fact that they are close friends, and spend a lot of time together. I've tried to hide a relationship before. Everyone would always ask us if we were a couple because of things like this. Evn though we tried hard to hide it, people saw through it!

I was thinking, if Mao and Taka aren't dating, maybe they should. Neither one of them really has time for a relationship - not with anyone else. But it would work for them, cause they train together, and spend time together anyway. They already have a good friendship, and that's an important founding block in a relationship. Although I'd kinda like to see Mao end up with a different type of guy, she really should start dating [/i]someone[i], and I think Taka would be a good choice. If I were 20 going on 21, and still had not had a bf, I think I would definitely feel a big void.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:53 pm

shikure wrote:
New clip today

Everyone can see they are doing good especially that is the first day they practiced.
At the moment, Taka didn't catch Mao, they showed the word "failure" on the screen and said Mao ran too far.
I don't feel that way, and when they missed each other, they just held their hand together/ shared a smile then looked for advise.
That was a cute moment with trust and both of them / everyone there were fine with that.

Mao forgot who Lupin is and doesn't know what character she is ...so cute
Taka answered that for her then Mao confirmed she is Fujiko !!!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fujiko_Mine (she needs to be super sexy)

Then they replayed those terrible moment of last season.
After she took 2nd place in JNC and can compete in worlds.
There was the earthquake / tsunami in Japan, she said she thought that can't be true when she first saw the news about that. then she thought is that a good idea to compete in worlds. but she decided to perform good performance in worlds for coaches, ppl support her and ppl in Japan, but she just can't made it in worlds. After that, coaches (including Sato coach and kumiko?) told her they can work on it together later, Mao cried because of regret (the results) and happy (about what coaches said). That was the only time she cried for worlds.

Rest of part we saw that before that she thought about the charity event and did the charity even with Taka on May 7.
There will be a charity event in Aomori on July 27.

it's painful to watch this clip since they replayed those jump she didn't land in NHK Trophy
Crying or Very sad

Ah I knew it! On the other news clip, I heard the name "Mine Fujiko" and I thought that I might be hearing words that sounded a bit like it, but is not it... But it's a name of a character from Lupin III right so it can't be a coincidence? And Fujiko is this femme fatale, I'm not sure if Mao wants to take up her character. But because of this confirmation, now I am looking forward to the pair program! Love Hearts

Anyway, we all know that Mao is a perfectionist with a soft heart. It isn't so surprising that she would feel regretful for not giving a good performance for Japan (and maybe even for herself) but it's good to see her becoming positive after the rough season she had. I hope Mao can blow those judges away this season!
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:04 pm

shikure wrote:
New clip today

Thanks again, shikure! Smile

"Failure"? Rolling Eyes These people can be so hyper-critical at times. I mean, it takes pairs and dance teams ages to get in sync with each other, and even then they can still miss things on occasion. Talk about focusing on the negative!

But as you mentioned, I think it's Mao and Taka's reaction to it which is important, and they took it in stride. They are so, so cute together... (And yes, as Star85 said, friendship is such an important base for a relationship—it carries you through the difficult times. Yep!)
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:28 am

New clip July 13, 2011
https://youtu.be/9OSTCUyzHhU
when Mao sat on the ice then Taka shaked her hands...lol
Back to top Go down
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:20 pm

wow! so much news! thank you so much everybody. shikure you are my hero!

i don't know if mao will actually use white boots in her competitive and exhibition programs but i would be so thrilled if she does.

the clips and pix with taka are adorable. it feels like a very long wait until THE ICE Smile
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:12 pm

shikure wrote:
New clip July 13, 2011
https://youtu.be/9OSTCUyzHhU
when Mao sat on the ice then Taka shaked her hands...lol

Thnx! Hehe. Ragdoll Mao.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:20 am

this is a little off the topic what does mao study at the university
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:41 am

Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 20110709-116095_L
Back to top Go down
Cloviece
Double Axel
Double Axel
Cloviece

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:53 am

jkblues wrote:
Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 20110709-116095_L

OMG. I love this picture.

And it's official-- I'm full on shipping Taka-Mao. They are just too cute together. (Especially in the latest clip, thank you Shikure!) I can't wait till I see this program. The wait is killing me.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:46 am

OMG~ good job jkblues

Both of them are amazing in those clips and both of them are smiling in this picture~especially Mao smiled in such position!!! We can feel the happiness there.

When they were in Taiwan for 4CC, lots of fans didn't know Taka. (so sad)
But ppl noticed him by his blue sneakers -->the one is exactly the same style with Mao's red ones. After they came back to Japan, I did remember they wore other sneakers in the same style again. Maybe those were provided by sponsor, but they should still have some options for styles.

I am not sure there is anything other than friendship between them but I think there is no room for others to get between them for now. Try to imagine there is a lovely girl (like Mao ) who is closed with your boyfriend / being together all day long and they wear same style of stuff, vice versa.

Cloviece, I am with you Love Hearts

btw, is there anyone notice my avatar is feet of Mao and Taka?..lol

Last edited by shikure on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:46 am

shikure wrote:
OMG~ good job jkblues

Both of them are amazing in those clips and both of them are smiling in this picture~especially Mao smiled in such position!!! We can feel the happiness there.

But ppl noticed him by his blue sneakers -->the one is exactly the same style with Mao's red ones. After they came back to Japan, I did remember they wore other sneakers in the same style again. Maybe those were provided by sponsor, but they should still have some options for styles.

I am not sure there is anything other than friendship between them but I think there is no room for others to get between them for now. Try to imagine there is a lovely girl (like Mao ) who is closed with your boyfriend / being together all day long and they wear same style of stuff, vice versa.

btw, is there anyone nocite my avatar is feet of Mao and Taka?..lol

thanks, i really love this picture, is beautifull i hope Mao to be sexy like her character Embarassed , and i had realized your photo was their feet, where did you find it?
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:53 am

Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 09d5bda7

Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 20110712_1551927
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:17 am

jkblues wrote:
shikure wrote:
OMG~ good job jkblues

btw, is there anyone notice my avatar is feet of Mao and Taka?..lol

thanks, i really love this picture, is beautiful i hope Mao to be sexy like her character Embarassed , and i had realized your photo was their feet, where did you find it?

from http://ameblo.jp/mitsugutakahashi/entry-10901044780.html
he did the style and make up for them from time to time Smile
http://ameblo.jp/mitsugutakahashi/entry-10939920441.html
he also posted hand of Taka in the pic
and MaoMao http://ameblo.jp/mitsugutakahashi/entry-10939920441.html
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:49 am

New clip today ~introduce mao's performance of "The Ice"
https://youtu.be/ujHkjV964_c
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:48 am

shikure wrote:

thanks so much, i hope she skates with Jeff again Embarassed the ice is like jeff and Mao and this year + Taka. So exiting.
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:05 am

jkblues wrote:
shikure wrote:

thanks so much, i hope she skates with Jeff again Embarassed the ice is like jeff and Mao and this year + Taka. So exiting.

Thanks for the link shikure!
It leaves you amazed to see how Mao has improved!
Kinda makes me want to try my best -
Which I feel is a very powerful feeling...
I am so looking forward for this new pro! Smile
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:39 pm

jkblues wrote:
shikure wrote:

Great video! This one earned a spot in my faves folder!

I hope she skates with Jeff again too! It's kind of become a little tradition. Who's all in the lineup this year anyway? Is he even going to be there?? If anyone knows the lineup, could they please post it? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Star85 wrote:

I hope she skates with Jeff again too! It's kind of become a little tradition. Who's all in the lineup this year anyway? Is he even going to be there?? If anyone knows the lineup, could they please post it? Thanks Smile
Yup, Jeff will be there this year too Smile
Here is the full cast: http://www.ctv.co.jp/event/the_ice/cast.html

I can't wait for Mao's new EX and for the TakaMao number! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:10 pm

yeah i really look forward to mao's new ex but she hasn't said anything about preseting her e or music in the show has she?
Back to top Go down
Jtsmith1

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Off Topic, but I wonder if Mao likes soccer or football as it's known but anyway Japan just beat the USA and won the Women's World Cup for the time ! Congrats to Japan !
Back to top Go down
dlynndao

dlynndao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm

She probably heard about the win in any case....Dai seems to have watched it, according to his twitter (http://twitter.com/D1sk61316). A fabulous game for both sides -- CONGRATS Team Japan, World Champions!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2011!   Mao News - Off-Season 2011! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - Off-Season 2011!
Page 24 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next