Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!

Go down 
+66
ClairDeMao
kenkyo
haruka25
chineseteacup
qingshui
koala_lover
dlnnyc
sweetdream
Afsfan
zakkan
tianrushui
kirakira
femariel
Spacey
edberg830
bluewater
Lady_in_black
tilitom
Dani-Chan
dawnsherearequiet
sofia
Star85
Haidogirl
fefe_sky
jkblues
supportmaoasada
bibi
Ken Himura
skfan
illani
clovera
Luckyone
cherriee
babayaga
josling
let`s talk
Batsuchan
maowataiyo
dangerous_angel_face
kaarolcia
MaoChan756
inspiration*
Alokya
CraZsk8r
chapis
ddmm
purpledream
chiyori
polosatik
swan
bellarina
kaabi
alyssa
sapphiresky
shikure
aoi88
klarification
purplemaze
roma
ashcroft1086
ballerinamao
zarinaballerina
linglang
emmie
europeanfan
Okami
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:07 am

OMG! Please... I wished Mao had still seen her alive. Can't think clearly... This is so sad and depressing. My thoughts and prayers go to Mao and family. I hope they stay strong.

RIP Kyoko-san.

Before I read the update on her Mom's death I was watching this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZpCBeMd0NY

They seemed really close... made me more sad but happy at the same time that Mao has a wonderful family. Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:22 am

roma wrote:
OMG! Please... I wished Mao had still seen her alive. Can't think clearly... This is so sad and depressing. My thoughts and prayers go to Mao and family. I hope they stay strong.

RIP Kyoko-san.

Before I read the update on her Mom's death I was watching this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZpCBeMd0NY

They seemed really close... made me more sad but happy at the same time that Mao has a wonderful family. Depressed Crying

Thank you roma for posting the link to that vid. I've seen that before but right now I can feel hot tears forming after I started to think about how much Mao and her family were suffering in secret all this time...
Back to top Go down
cherriee

cherriee

PostSubject: we all love you mao   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:47 am

No Depressed Crying No Depressed Crying we all love you mao No Depressed Crying No Depressed Crying

Last edited by cherriee on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fefe_sky

fefe_sky

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:48 am

Mad Bawling
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:58 am

I have never felt so close to someone I did not meet ever in my life.
But, Mao has been my dream and inspiration for almost three years...
Such a tragedy befalling upon her is just simply so sad!
And it just feels so unfair to me - She has been under so such stress and pressure -
She almost lost her skating - The tears and sweat to finally earn it back!
And this happens...

My mother is my life and I could not imagine the world without her!
This makes it even more devastating when I imagine how she must have been feeling right now...
The only thing which console me right now is that I know Mao is no longer on the flight - She is with the people who love her and adore her!
May her soul rest in peace. Sad
We love you so so so so much Mao! You are our angel! Sad, Lonely
Back to top Go down
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
josling

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:06 am

MaoChan756 wrote:
But, Mao has been my dream and inspiration for almost three years...

Such a tragedy befalling upon her is just simply so sad!
And it just feels so unfair to me - She has been under so such stress and pressure -
She almost lost her skating - The tears and sweat to finally earn it back!
And this happens...

My mother is my life and I could not imagine the world without her!
This makes it even more devastating when I imagine how she must have been feeling right now...
The only thing which console me right now is that I know Mao is no longer on the flight - She is with the people who love her and adore her!
May her soul rest in peace. Sad
We love you so so so so much Mao! You are our angel! Sad, Lonely

I feel exactly the same!
Here's a news clip with some (english) comments on Mao's withdraw:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnx-XLT7v4Y

Can't stop crying here. Watching Jupiter isn't helpful either.... Bawling
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:10 am

Mao ~ Bawling

My thoughts and prayers are for the Asada family.
Mai and Mao need some time alone.
I am touched by coach Sato's comment after he learnt that kyoko san has passed away and I am very glad that he's Mao's coach. Mao needs someone like him.

Also, I wish I could have learnt more and see more of Mao's mom. I mean, this is one great mom who raised TWO GIRLS who are not only beautiful but also kind hearted, mentally strong and talented. I think there are so many things we could have learnt from Mao's mom.

Japanese national is coming soon. I don't mind if she skips. Mao will surely come back stronger!!!!
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:23 am

I started tearing up when I watched Jupiter...
So much emotions - I don't know how many years her mother was sick but she never used that as an excuse - She was always ready for challenges in her career and smiled at every difficulty...
I don't know how I'd react to that - Maybe I would not have been able to be that strong! Sad
I'd support Mao in any decision she makes about skating in the near future - I would love to keep seeing her - But I just don't think that would be possible at the nationals!

I love how every one is supporting Mao from everywhere around the world!
She'll always have our love! Smile
Thanks for the link josling! (I never noticed we lived so near!)
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:41 am

Quote :

Yeah thats same what i just thought! I never cried for something like this before!
Its so shocking!
Did Mao arrive there still in time to see her before she passed? I so hope so atleast!

I didnt expected it would be this serious! No
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:42 am

I can't even say something...this is just, so unfair,why? Sad Depressed Crying Depressed Crying
Mao, please, stay strong...
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:52 am

all the lovely skaters are sending their love and prayers to Mao and her family on twitter.
from latest one to earlier ones.

Mirai "My family's thoughts and prayers are with Mao and Mai in these difficult times."

Jeremy abbott "My prayers and thoughts are with Mao and her family."

Denis Ten "I remember Mrs. Asada watching our practices in Moscow like it was yesterday. She was a very nice lady!!! Please stay strong Mao and Mai!!!"

Rachel Flatt "My family sends their sincerest condolences to Mao Asada and her family. Mao Asada's mother, Kyoko, passed away... "

Alex Shibutani "Very sad to hear of Mao Asada's loss. My deepest sympathies are with Mao-chan and her family."

Maia Shibutani "My condolences to the Asadas. My thoughts are with Mao and her family."

Daisuke Murakami "Wishing my condolences and prayers to the Asada family. Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow, you are in our prayers Kyoko Asada.", Dice was first one twitt today and he twitt this yesterday "Please please keep your thoughts and prayers for Mao Asadas mom and her family as they are very close to my family. Stay strong."

Miki's twitter yesterday "真央…お母様大丈夫かな…心配。" then "I really worried about mao and her mother... I hope all going well with Mao and her family..."
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 am

Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:59 am

I really can't help but crying when I think about all the difficulty Mao has ad is going through right now Depressed Crying Depressed Crying Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:03 am

Now i feel so bad about thinking stuff like 'if her mom dies, she wont compete for a long time' and stuff like that and now i just can cry for her!
Back to top Go down
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
josling

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:04 am

shikure wrote:
all the lovely skaters are sending their love and prayers to Mao and her family on twitter.
from latest one to earlier ones.

Mirai "My family's thoughts and prayers are with Mao and Mai in these difficult times."

Jeremy abbott "My prayers and thoughts are with Mao and her family."

Denis Ten "I remember Mrs. Asada watching our practices in Moscow like it was yesterday. She was a very nice lady!!! Please stay strong Mao and Mai!!!"

Rachel Flatt "My family sends their sincerest condolences to Mao Asada and her family. Mao Asada's mother, Kyoko, passed away... "

Alex Shibutani "Very sad to hear of Mao Asada's loss. My deepest sympathies are with Mao-chan and her family."

Maia Shibutani "My condolences to the Asadas. My thoughts are with Mao and her family."

Daisuke Murakami "Wishing my condolences and prayers to the Asada family. Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow, you are in our prayers Kyoko Asada.", Dice was first one twitt today and he twitt this yesterday "Please please keep your thoughts and prayers for Mao Asadas mom and her family as they are very close to my family. Stay strong."

Miki's twitter yesterday "真央…お母様大丈夫かな…心配。" then "I really worried about mao and her mother... I hope all going well with Mao and her family..."

In addition Armin's tweet from yesterday:
"Thoughts and hopes for Mao and her family during this difficult time."
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:18 am

Thank you so much for all the links and articles Everyone.

These all happened in a blur~ . Crying buckets and very, very sad here. Bawling Bawling

My words however kind i try to write it, wouldn't even be important and may not suffice the pain and sadness Mao and Mai must've been feeling now...losing their dearest Mother. Sad

My deepest sympathies, thoughts, and prayers to our dear Mao, Mai Asada and family.
お悔やみ申し上げます。

Last edited by purplemaze on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:09 am

any more news about Mao's condition and what will happen from now on?
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:25 am

ballerinamao wrote:
Ballerinamao, please give Mao a little bit of rest and space.
Right now she is not a figure skater, she is a daughter, who has just lost her mother. It is the biggest tragedy in her life, she must feel like her world is shattered to pieces right now. I am certain that she is not thinking of figure skating right now, and will not think of it in upcoming days.
We have to be patient and keep Mao, Mai and their whole family in our thoughts, prayers and hearts. And maybe somehow they will feel the strength we want to send them.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:30 am

kaarolcia wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:
Right now she is not a figure skater, she is a daughter, who has just lost her mother. It is the biggest tragedy in her life, she must feel like her world is shattered to pieces right now. I am certain that she is not thinking of figure skating right now, and will not think of it in upcoming days.
We have to be patient and keep Mao, Mai and their whole family in our thoughts, prayers and hearts. And maybe somehow they will feel the strength we want to send them.

I never asked anything about the skating but about Maos condition cause she most be totally shocked and devastated to know that her mother just died, and when I said what will happen now I meant in the family! I really hope that there are people with her right now
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:45 am

kaarolcia wrote:

Love Hearts at your post. I still can't believe this has happened No
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:04 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
kaarolcia wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:

I never asked anything about the skating but about Maos condition cause she most be totally shocked and devastated to know that her mother just died, and when I said what will happen now I meant in the family! I really hope that there are people with her right now

Nobody knows Ballerinamao, No one really knows how Mao is right now...except for her family and loveones i guess. Japanese are very keen in observing silence when someone dear to them left. Kaarolcia is very right. And i understand your feelings too Ballerinamao, we all feel this great loss of Mao as her fans. We all can just pray for her and keep her in our thoughts. I guess everyone in Japan now are taking a moment of silence, in respect and silent sorrow for Mao and her whole family. it is strangely very quiet here since the passing of Mao's Mom was reported in the news, so i'm certain any Mao News will be nothing for awhile.

Lets all say a prayer for Mao's mother together, offer a moment of silence, it doesn't matter if we all here have different beliefs and religions. And i will start by sending you all a Group hug or hugs to everybody. Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:12 pm

purplemaze, you made me cry again Depressed Crying
Love Hearts at your post
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:19 pm

this is soo sad Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
josling

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Oh my gosh, I just head the news. Mao didn't even get back in time to say goodbye?? Omg I am crying for her right now. Sad
I just had a dream last night where Mao was at the GPF and I was surprised to see her there.

Oh wow. I just remembered that my grandma passed away today two years ago... strange.

This may be the wrong time to talk about Mao's skating, but I can't stop thinking that this will make her stronger, and there will definitely be more great things to come from her.... I think Mao is just that type of person that overcomes. I feel bad for even talking about this kind of stuff right now.... sorry.

My prayers go out to Mao, Mai, and the rest of the family Love
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next