Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!

Go down 
+66
ClairDeMao
kenkyo
haruka25
chineseteacup
qingshui
koala_lover
dlnnyc
sweetdream
Afsfan
zakkan
tianrushui
kirakira
femariel
Spacey
edberg830
bluewater
Lady_in_black
tilitom
Dani-Chan
dawnsherearequiet
sofia
Star85
Haidogirl
fefe_sky
jkblues
supportmaoasada
bibi
Ken Himura
skfan
illani
clovera
Luckyone
cherriee
babayaga
josling
let`s talk
Batsuchan
maowataiyo
dangerous_angel_face
kaarolcia
MaoChan756
inspiration*
Alokya
CraZsk8r
chapis
ddmm
purpledream
chiyori
polosatik
swan
bellarina
kaabi
alyssa
sapphiresky
shikure
aoi88
klarification
purplemaze
roma
ashcroft1086
ballerinamao
zarinaballerina
linglang
emmie
europeanfan
Okami
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:48 am

I just found this shocking news on twitter & FSU:

I read some more details on Kyoko Asada's illness. Had been battling with her condition for the past 20 years, but this year it got worse.

She was told by doctors that she needed a liver transplant from a donor. Both Mao & Mai had tests and Mai was found to be most suitable.

However, just before the transplant Mrs. Asada couldn't bear the idea of putting her own daughter through it and decided not to go ahead.

Instead, Mao & Mai's father donated part of his liver, but it wasn't a good match and Mrs. Asada's body rejected it.

Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:04 am

ballerinamao wrote:

I read some more details on Kyoko Asada's illness. Had been battling with her condition for the past 20 years, but this year it got worse.

She was told by doctors that she needed a liver transplant from a donor. Both Mao & Mai had tests and Mai was found to be most suitable.

However, just before the transplant Mrs. Asada couldn't bear the idea of putting her own daughter through it and decided not to go ahead.

Instead, Mao & Mai's father donated part of his liver, but it wasn't a good match and Mrs. Asada's body rejected it.

Yes - I read this news elsewhere - But am unsure how to digest it...
The press has been very quiet about the loss Mrs. Asada and the medical dep/close family would never divulge such delicate news to the public...
So am unsure if the news is true or false...

Anyway - One thing is certain is that she was a very strong lady!

EDIT: http://entamegeinounotubo.seesaa.net/article/240215875.html
This seems to be the article - But I don't know how to read Japanese to confirm the news...Sad

(On a slightly different note - I went on FSU after a long period of time and I was shocked to see how users are defending Chan's points he got! Neutral We all seem on quite a different page with em...)
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:20 am

MaoChan756 wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:

The press has been very quiet about the loss Mrs. Asada and the medical dep/close family would never divulge such delicate news to the public...

This seems to be the article - But I don't know how to read Japanese to confirm the news...Sad

(On a slightly different note - I went on FSU after a long period of time and I was shocked to see how users are defending Chan's points he got! Neutral We all seem on quite a different page with em...)

Yes, this is the page about what ballerinamao talked about and I read that too yesterday.
this is more like rumors without confirmation and we know some of those are true, some are not.

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/sports/news/111214/oth11121411040001-n1.htm news today
comments from Tsuguhiko Kozuka, father of Takahiko, he is really positive about Mao's return and said she can be back in shape in very short time based on his experience working with her last year when coach Sato was away with Taka for GPF. he thought Mao is very strong and had overcame so many things and she will be okay.

so let's keep thinking positive sunny
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:08 pm

MaoChan756 wrote:

I don't know what to make of this news. I can't imagine either, that the Asada family would ever divulge such news to the public, especially when we didn't even know Mao's mom was ill, until last thursday/friday. This shows how private Asada family is, so I don't believe they would ever share something like that with us.

Yeah, Patty is very loved at FSU, but there are some figure skating fans who have the same opinions about Chan and his (over)scores as we do. (they are in a minority though...)
And of course, acording to Chan's fans, Dai is almost ALWAYS overscored Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tianrushui
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
tianrushui

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Whether it is truth of not, I think this kind of information should be highly confidential to patients and their family. IMO, it is immoral for magazines to write this kind of stories to boost selling or gain attention. We cannot control what they say, but as Mao fans, I think we should give Mao, Mao's family and Mao's Mom the peace they deserve. So I suggest that we stop discussing her Mom's disease.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:26 pm

tianrushui wrote:
Whether it is truth of not, I think this kind of information should be highly confidential to patients and their family. IMO, it is immoral for magazines to write this kind of stories to boost selling or gain attention. We cannot control what they say, but as Mao fans, I think we should give Mao, Mao's family and Mao's Mom the peace they deserve. So I suggest that we stop discussing her Mom's disease.

I agree with tianrushui. (Long time no see, btw! Very Happy ) It seems fishy Suspect that a magazine would have such private information about Mao's mother's condition--including a description of a teary-eyed scene where Mai and Mao offer to do anything to save their mother--AND even if it is true, it sickens me to think that a magazine would exploit Mao and Mai's tragedy like this. Evil or Very Mad Very Mad

I'm sure Mao and Mai would like their mother to be remembered for the wonderfully warm and generous person she was Love Hearts, not as a suffering patient...
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:45 pm

shikure wrote:

comments from Tsuguhiko Kozuka, father of Takahiko, he is really positive about Mao's return and said she can be back in shape in very short time based on his experience working with her last year when coach Sato was away with Taka for GPF. he thought Mao is very strong and had overcame so many things and she will be okay.

Thanks for the link, shikure!! flower

So nice to see some encouraging comments from Mao's future father-in-law Taka's father. cheers

Especially since he had been kinda critical about her skating awhile ago (after the Olympics?), it makes me happy to see that he is now very impressed by Mao! Yep! (I bet he just wanted her to be a better skater, just like he knew she could be. Yep! )

But all jokes/shipping comments aside, I wonder if the Kozuka family knew about Mao's mother's condition earlier. The other skaters like Daisuke and Akiko didn't know about it, so it seems Mao kept it very private, but if she kept having to go to the hospital to see her mother, I'm guessing that Sato-sensei and Taka-chan noticed. Thus, I would guess that Taka-chan (and probably his family) were among the few people that knew... Question

Perhaps that is why Mr. Kozuka took Taka and Mao on that pottery-making trip in August (?)--to help distract Mao/help cheer her up...

And if this is the case (and again, I'm just conjecturing here), then in a way it might have been a good thing that Taka-chan didn't make the GPF. Because if he had, it probably would have been extremely difficult for him to focus, even if Sato-sensei stayed in Quebec. And since he didn't, hopefully he was able to help comfort Mao and Mai... They are all good friends, after all.. Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:19 pm

shikure wrote:
MaoChan756 wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:

Yes, this is the page about what ballerinamao talked about and I read that too yesterday.
this is more like rumors without confirmation and we know some of those are true, some are not.

i did not know taka's father worked so closely with mao. was he almost like her coach when mr. sato wasn't around? that's very interesting. if only these were happier times--perhaps we could all be enjoying new chapters of batsuchan's fanfic Smile

i am sure mao is very strong, just as taka's father said. it isn't possible to carry yourself with such grace unless you are very strong. i hope mao will find comfort in returning to her training routine, always having something to do, to keep your hands, your body busy.

i still don't like gallagher's articles, though i agree with his premise that looking at how mao and mai grew up, anyone would conclude kyoko-san was an amazing mother. one thing i find objectionable about this latest article: his hinting that he deserves praise for criticizing mao even though kyoko-san and mao knew him and his daughter.

i don't want to think any more about the circumstances of kyoko-san's illness. it's already very sad, and any revelations now could only trouble mao, since they're clearly contrary to kyoko-san's wishes. i'd rather think about kyoko-san's strength of character and how well that will serve mao and mai in the years ahead.

as always, thank you shikure, thank you, everyone, for bringing us news and keeping us up to date.
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:44 pm

Thank you Everyone for all the links; articles; and news!!!

I am all out for Mao, like i always did cheering her and supporting her in every competition she takes. But with all of these things happening i am gonna root for her more , believe, and support every decisions she would take from here on and after.....

When i first heard the news of her intentions to go on and continue what she and her Mom left, in fulfilling to work hard towards her dream, i was a bit surprise...i thought it would take her a while to grieve and get herself back in track...But Mao has enormous strength in her and she is very, very strong than i could ever imagine her to be! Now i only feel relief and can't wait to see her next weekend. I pray that she will be okay and that her friends in the skating family will act as normal as possible, and do fun things with her like they always do. Very Happy
I pray that the mass media would be lenient and soft to her this time and that she will be able to practice in peace before the Nationals.

Good Luck Mao!!!! You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.... flower Wub Cheering cheers

@kaabi, Thank you so much for your last message few pages back. Smile
i am relieved to hear your thoughts and you are very welcome as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:22 pm

skfan wrote:

i did not know taka's father worked so closely with mao. was he almost like her coach when mr. sato wasn't around? that's very interesting. if only these were happier times--perhaps we could all be enjoying new chapters of batsuchan's fanfic Smile

i am sure mao is very strong, just as taka's father said. it isn't possible to carry yourself with such grace unless you are very strong. i hope mao will find comfort in returning to her training routine, always having something to do, to keep your hands, your body busy.

i still don't like gallagher's articles, though i agree with his premise that looking at how mao and mai grew up, anyone would conclude kyoko-san was an amazing mother. one thing i find objectionable about this latest article: his hinting that he deserves praise for criticizing mao even though kyoko-san and mao knew him and his daughter.

i don't want to think any more about the circumstances of kyoko-san's illness. it's already very sad, and any revelations now could only trouble mao, since they're clearly contrary to kyoko-san's wishes. i'd rather think about kyoko-san's strength of character and how well that will serve mao and mai in the years ahead.

as always, thank you shikure, thank you, everyone, for bringing us news and keeping us up to date.

you are welcome Smile
I found the news article or I may think that happened in my imagination Embarassed
http://www.nikkansports.com/sports/news/p-sp-tp0-20101212-712905.html
I remembered read somewhere that he also takes part of coach job in Chukyo or maybe he is adviser there.
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:02 am

Thank you everyone for the links and translations.

As much as I was amazed by Mao’s statement for her strength and class act, I was also impressed by Mai’s kind consideration to her sister’s fans. I think why Mai wrote about her mother’s wish not want to show her weak side to Mao was because she wanted to help people get some relief and not too much worried about the tragic fact that Mao couldn’t make it in time. Even now it aches my heart and my eyes watery when it comes across my mind, but I agree with what Daisuke said. It will make Mao feel much easier if people will refrain from talking too much about her mother at nationals. Probably JSF people, athletes and her fans will be considerate and behave properly. But, it’s easy to imagine that the press will put heavy focus on it and try to draw tears from her and the TV audience. I just hope they will not ask too emotional questions at press conference. Although I will be watching it on TV, I will cheer her up as usual. I'm sure I will be very nervous, but I will try to be cheerful and hilariousl. Maybe I should get a pair of pink pompon. Cheering

Usually Mao does better at home and immune to home pressure. It’s predictable that the audience will give rapturous welcome to her. I hope she will leverage it and perform clean and beautiful programs. Ms. Mieko Fujimori says in a Mao’s book that she cannot forget a silence of great intensity she witnessed just before Mao’s FS at 2009 nationals. She understood that everyone in the auditorium didn’t want to make any noise and disturb Mao. The silence became so intense as if it was filled with peoples’ pray “Mao-chan gambatte.” She’d never experienced such silence in her 30-years plus career as judge. I guess skaters can be easily crushed by such huge pressure, but Mao wasn’t. So, I believe Mao will leverage the roar of audience this time too.

Regarding Taka’s father, Mr. Kozuka, he helped Mao with jump practice last year when Mr. Sato was away with Taka, as shikure wrote. Mr. Kozuka is a lecturer of Chukyo Uni and he teaches skating to students. Also he’s an advisor of uni’s skating club. So, when Mr. and Mrs. Sato cannot come to Chukyo, he takes care of Mao. Also, he’s been helping Mao with skate sharpening. According to the same book, she relied on a sharpener located in Los Angeles before 2008. Back then, it took about ten days for her to get used to with sharpedned blades and it affected her practice. When she started to train at Chukyo, she showed her skates to Mr. Kozuka and he ground them for her. When she put them on and tried on the ice first time, she shouted for surprise because it was so smooth and she got used to with them within the day. Mr. Kozuka says he still remembers Mao’s happy and surprised smile. Since then he sharpens blades for her about every three weeks and about ten days before competitions. Mr. Kozuka is dexterous, as you may remember his pottery works. He also makes fishing rods and Mr. Sato uses one. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:17 am

http://www.soniabianchetti.com/writings_2011grandprix.html

Sonia Bianchetti has sent a message to Mao in her GPF article.

BTW, she also says that PattyChan was 'once again overscored'.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:30 am

ddmm wrote:

That's very nice to hear it from Sonia.Btw I found Joannie's Vancouver 2010 Anniversary . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TOSxmZ5h-I&feature=g-vrec&context=G2246c33RVAAAAAAAABw
I really hope she can meet with Mao somehow, Jo really likes Mao and I think she can help her going through such a terrible situation . Sad And I loved Joannie's last sentence about Olympics.
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:25 am

polosatik wrote:
ddmm wrote:

That's very nice to hear it from Sonia.Btw I found Joannie's Vancouver 2010 Anniversary . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TOSxmZ5h-I&feature=g-vrec&context=G2246c33RVAAAAAAAABw
I really hope she can meet with Mao somehow, Jo really likes Mao and I think she can help her going through such a terrible situation . Sad And I loved Joannie's last sentence about Olympics.

Thanks for the link Polosatik.

And that's what I thought too! The first thing that came in my mind when we learnt Mao left Quebec was 'it's like Joannie during the Oly'.
In an interview, Joannie used to mention that Mao was the female Athlete she admires because she's courageous and faces the pressure with grace. And even before this interfview, I always liked her as a person. You can see that she's very kind hearted.
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:01 am

this article on Mainichi Daily News by a psychiatrist (Rika Kayama), is a bit thought provoking... particularly that she mentioned her thoughts on Mao...

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/perspectives/news/20111218p2a00m0na005000c.html
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:07 am

interesting article that putz a lot of things in perspective... and i totally agree with what she said!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:30 am

purplemaze wrote:
this article on Mainichi Daily News by a psychiatrist (Rika Kayama), is a bit thought provoking... particularly that she mentioned her thoughts on Mao...

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/perspectives/news/20111218p2a00m0na005000c.html

I completely agree with her. Family IMO should always come first. In Slovenia, if your loved one is lying in a hospital in critical condition, we call to work and take a day, or a few days off.
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:07 am

I agree with the article, but I'm not sure if it would be good for Mao not to compete at nationals. If she doesn't compete there, she won't qualify for worlds (unless jsf automatically qualify her, which would be a very reasonable thing to do if they want 3 spots next year). It means she won't compete for a long time and going through life without a goal, without a routine while you're grieving can be painful. Personally, when I lost my father, I wanted to go to school simply because I wanted my usual routine, I wanted to see people. But grieving is something very personal, something we all do differently and I don't know how Mao feels right now. I just hope that she is doing what is best for her, not what is expected of her.
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:23 pm

I think Mao is compiting at nationals for herself, she isn't the kind of girl that do things because of waht people say or think. She loves figure skating, she loves compete and she shared a dream with her mother. I think train and compete is her way to go ahead in this difficult moment, keep her dream (and her mother's dream) alive is important for her.
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:17 am

Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:33 am

Ken Himura wrote:
I think Mao is compiting at nationals for herself, she isn't the kind of girl that do things because of waht people say or think. She loves figure skating, she loves compete and she shared a dream with her mother. I think train and compete is her way to go ahead in this difficult moment, keep her dream (and her mother's dream) alive is important for her.

I completely agree. The Mao we know is stubborn and hard-headed. She takes her responsibilities seriously. Of course, her recent loss might bring about some changes but no matter what happens I'll always respect her decision.
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:55 am

I was waiting my turn at the hair salon today and was shocked to see a japanese gossip magazine that shows Mao at her mom's funeral. It shows Mao dressed in black with Mai behind her wearing glasses and their dad in front of them. It says that the funeral was taken place nearby their home and attended by only 10 close relatives.

Come on...leave her alone!!!
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:33 pm

Joannie Rochette mentions Mao in this article:

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20111215&content_id=26175506&vkey=ice_news

Quote :
The storyline that arose out of the Final that hit closest to home for Rochette was that which related to Mao Asada, who finished one spot ahead of Rochette in Vancouver. While in Quebec City, Asada received word that her mother, 48-year-old Kyoko, who was battling cirrhosis of the liver, did not have much longer to live. She withdrew from the competition and flew back to Japan, but by the time she arrived, Kyoko had already passed.

In an act of courage that touched the hearts of millions of Canadians, and made her one of the "faces" of the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, Rochette skated to Olympic bronze just days after her own mother, Therese, died of a heart attack.

"Everyone will handle [a situation like that] in their own way," Rochette said. "I sent Mao a message as soon as I heard. I hope she comes back strong at Japanese nationals, if that is what she wants to do. I am sure she has people around her who are helping her."

It was really nice of Joannie to reach out to Mao. Wub
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:44 pm

^Thanks for the link, bellarina. Joannie is so sweet; luv her. She's the one that can really empathize with Mao the most- not only as a daughter, but as an athlete as well.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:09 pm

maowataiyo wrote:
^Thanks for the link, bellarina. Joannie is so sweet; luv her. She's the one that can really empathize with Mao the most- not only as a daughter, but as an athlete as well.

Yep, thanks for the link, bellarina! flower I too am glad to hear that Joannie reached out to Mao. Yep!

Totally agree with you too, ddmm! Just leave Mao and Mai alone!! Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next