Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!

Go down 
+66
ClairDeMao
kenkyo
haruka25
chineseteacup
qingshui
koala_lover
dlnnyc
sweetdream
Afsfan
zakkan
tianrushui
kirakira
femariel
Spacey
edberg830
bluewater
Lady_in_black
tilitom
Dani-Chan
dawnsherearequiet
sofia
Star85
Haidogirl
fefe_sky
jkblues
supportmaoasada
bibi
Ken Himura
skfan
illani
clovera
Luckyone
cherriee
babayaga
josling
let`s talk
Batsuchan
maowataiyo
dangerous_angel_face
kaarolcia
MaoChan756
inspiration*
Alokya
CraZsk8r
chapis
ddmm
purpledream
chiyori
polosatik
swan
bellarina
kaabi
alyssa
sapphiresky
shikure
aoi88
klarification
purplemaze
roma
ashcroft1086
ballerinamao
zarinaballerina
linglang
emmie
europeanfan
Okami
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:14 am

I don't even know what to say... That's terrible news, I hope Mao & Mai will stay strong. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:26 am

I was very touched by M. Sato's comment: he hopes that Mao keeps her mother's passion and make her mother's dream come true.

But I guess Mao doesn't have time to think about that now. In Japan, when people pass away, everything come really fast: funeral, cremation, etc all within few days. I remember when my grandma passed away, we were so busy arranging the funeral, there was no time to cry or to be sad. It was really after that that the emotions were coming.

Her dad's comment was also touching. Like I said before, Mr. and Mrs. Asada are really good parents. They raised two perfect girls loved by the world. It's also a good thing that the sisters get on very well.

I also never cried for someone I never met. Mao is so special for me ! she's my role model!

I think she might come back on ice very soon. She loves skating and being on ice can make her forget the pain just for a little while.

Love you MAO and MAI!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 3:40 am

ddmm wrote:
I was very touched by M. Sato's comment: he hopes that Mao keeps her mother's passion and make her mother's dream come true.

But I guess Mao doesn't have time to think about that now. In Japan, when people pass away, everything come really fast: funeral, cremation, etc all within few days. I remember when my grandma passed away, we were so busy arranging the funeral, there was no time to cry or to be sad. It was really after that that the emotions were coming.

Her dad's comment was also touching. Like I said before, Mr. and Mrs. Asada are really good parents. They raised two perfect girls loved by the world. It's also a good thing that the sisters get on very well.

I also never cried for someone I never met. Mao is so special for me ! she's my role model!

I think she might come back on ice very soon. She loves skating and being on ice can make her forget the pain just for a little while.

Love you MAO and MAI!
Perfectly said. Thumbs up! Skating can be a great medicine to forget the pain . And we all know how Mao's mother loved Mao's skating and how much she did for her daughter to be a top skater.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:10 am

here I found this article in english with some comments in it:
http://mdn.mainichi.jp/mdnnews/sports/news/20111209p2g00m0sp236000c.html
Back to top Go down
Lady_in_black
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:36 am

Carolina's reaction gave me chills.
Someone on this forum(sorry, I don't remember who it was) said that Mao is not a figure skater now, but a daughter who just lost her mother. That was the moment I started to tear up. I remembered Ekaterina Gordeeva saying a long time ago that having her husband(Sergei) and her daughter made her the happiest person alive, that all the medals and the titles were nothing compared to what she was feeling then.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:25 am

Lady_in_black wrote:
Carolina's reaction gave me chills.
Someone on this forum(sorry, I don't remember who it was) said that Mao is not a figure skater now, but a daughter who just lost her mother. That was the moment I started to tear up. I remembered Ekaterina Gordeeva saying a long time ago that having her husband(Sergei) and her daughter made her the happiest person alive, that all the medals and the titles were nothing compared to what she was feeling then.

http://mdn.mainichi.jp/mdnnews/sports/news/20111209p2g00m0sp241000c.html

when I saw this I think Akko knew that before competition but looks like Caro didn't know that until reporters asked her. Caro was shock and messed up her makeup Sad hope all of them can do good tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6-ALFRAKEs&feature=youtube_gdata

@2:20, i love what the panel guest said about Mao's situation. he said, that it's only up to Mao and Mao alone could decide until how long she will rest from competing, that it's only right to leave her alone at this time and give her all the time to mourn.

also in the video clip, it is still uncertain whether Mao will compete in the Nationals or Worlds.

Last edited by purplemaze on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluewater

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:59 am

My heartfelt sympathies to Mao and her family. They are in my prayers. I hope Mao stays strong.

Thanks for the translation. Just when Mao had momentum this season; it's a terrible blow. It's Mao's decision whether she will continue with the season, but my guess is she will compete at Nationals because she will need to qualify in case she makes the later decision to compete at Worlds. I hope I haven't made members uncomfortable by discussing her possible return.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:09 am

not at all bluewater, I also hope she will return as soon as possible, I simply love Mao to dearly to bear a season without her, but at the same time I totally would understand and accept any decision she takes and support her no matter what the future might bring!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:10 am

bluewater wrote:
My heartfelt sympathies to Mao and her family. They are in my prayers. I hope Mao stays strong.

Thanks for the translation. Just when Mao had momentum this season; it's a terrible blow. It's Mao's decision whether she will continue with the season, but my guess is she will compete at Nationals because she will need to qualify in case she makes the later decision to compete at Worlds. I hope I haven't made members uncomfortable by discussing her possible return.
I have the same feeling. We all know who Mao is. She always very harsh on herself. She doesn't like excuses. My heart broke reading she was apologizing that she have to WD from GPF Sad
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:27 am

This is so sad, I´m crying right now I don't know what to say, I´m really sorry for Mao, Mai and Mr. Asada, I know this is one of the worst moments in their life, I pray for them.....R.I.P. Kyoko - san. God bless the Asada family. Mao we love you, our heart is with you, be strong, your mother always will be proud of you Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
Haidogirl
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Haidogirl

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:57 am

Quote :
I can't translate 100% and i don't know if my translation is accurate, but he's say how this is a tough time for everyone, and then how the funeral will only be attended by the family. He also says when Mai and Mao saw their mom's peaceful expression on her face they understood their mom's painful battle against the disease was finally over and are being firm and strong-hearted now. From now on, he asks that everyone (or himself) please watch over his daughters with a warm heart.

Bawling

But it sounds like the dead of Mrs. Asada was not really a surprise, but more a deliverance.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:12 am

Mao most probably known for a long time that her mother was deadly sick, but that just makes it even harder when you know that your mother could pass away anytime...
Back to top Go down
linglang
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
linglang

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:47 am

tilitom wrote:
Is there anything we can do to comfort Mao? I want to help in some way but I don't know how. Is it appropriate to send a letter through her agency or is there a way we can leave a message for her family on her website? I haven't posted anything for a long time, and I'm sad I am back here because of something like this.

Mao's website no longer has a message board. If you want to send a card, her agent is IMG in Tokyo. The address is 1-20-18 6F, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013, Japan.

kaabi wrote:
I can't translate 100% and i don't know if my translation is accurate, but he's say how this is a tough time for everyone, and then how the funeral will only be attended by the family. He also says when Mai and Mao saw their mom's peaceful expression on her face they understood their mom's painful battle against the disease was finally over and are being firm and strong-hearted now. From now on, he asks that everyone (or himself) please watch over his daughters with a warm heart.

That's the best I could get for now but it is a heart-warming message. ;_;

Thanks kaabi. Your translation is so beautiful and very accurate.
I'm so sad to know that Mao has been going through difficult time of watching her mother's battle and kept everything to herself. At the same time I really admire her for this fact.
Back to top Go down
edberg830

edberg830

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:48 am

I cried for hours and couldn't get to sleep until about 4 am after reading this forum about critical condition of Mao's mom yesterday. I couldn't help but imagine the worst scenario considering circumstances.

Someone like Mao who is in my opinion the closest human to saint suffering great ordeals seems totally unfair and is incomprehensible.
Is God planning to make Mao overcome excruciating hardship after hardship and make her some mythic figure in Japan?

I'm pretty sure Mao has been such a good daughter to her mother. In that case, it won't be too long before Mao shakes off sorrow and starts to continue her journey to her ultimate dream.

Back to top Go down
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:00 am

No This is so tragic! I am heartbroken for Mao and her family. I am having a hard time accepting this. I can only imagine how hard it must be on the Asada's. I just can't stop crying. We all know Mao adores her mom. I just can't believe this!

I am grateful to Mrs. Asada. She raised two beautiful and inspiring daughters. Though I did not know her, I feel that I will miss her. I hope that she did not suffer and may she rest in peace.

I don't even know if I am making any sense. I am just so shocked.Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 566593
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:05 am

purplemaze wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6-ALFRAKEs&feature=youtube_gdata

@2:20, i love what the panel guest said about Mao's situation. he said, that it's only up to Mao and Mao alone could decide until how long she will rest from competing, that it's only right to leave her alone at this time and give her all the time to mourn.

also in the video clip, it is still uncertain whether Mao will compete in the Nationals or Worlds.

Thank you for the clip.
Mao is such a strong and brave young woman, my heart is breaking for her and Mai. Depressed Crying
Mrs. Asada was such a beautiful person (inside and outside). Mao stay strong.
Back to top Go down
bluewater

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:50 pm

polosatik wrote:
bluewater wrote:

I have the same feeling. We all know who Mao is. She always very harsh on herself. She doesn't like excuses. My heart broke reading she was apologizing that she have to WD from GPF Sad

I agree with you there. Knowing her perseverence and strength of character, I doubt she will take the season off. My thoughts and prayers are with her in these difficult times...
Back to top Go down
kaabi

kaabi

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:17 pm

I'm glad my translations were able to work out for everyone and thanks purplemaze for expanding on what he said as well! Because I was so sad about what happened I didn't feel like watching skating this weekend but I did anyways, and I'm glad because watching Daisuke and Yuzuru skating was really uplifting and reminded me of all the beautiful things about skating. :') I hope you all get a chance to watch too so you can feel better!
Back to top Go down
purplemaze
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
purplemaze

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:26 pm

kaabi wrote:
I'm glad my translations were able to work out for everyone and thanks purplemaze for expanding on what he said as well! Because I was so sad about what happened I didn't feel like watching skating this weekend but I did anyways, and I'm glad because watching Daisuke and Yuzuru skating was really uplifting and reminded me of all the beautiful things about skating. :') I hope you all get a chance to watch too so you can feel better!

No problem kaabi. Smile

Wait, am i being misunderstood here by what i wrote earlier on the thread about your translation? i hope not Wink

While i was typing my post earlier, i was working on my desk. I keep this forum on another window and check updates once in awhile. One of us asked i think, what did Mao's father's said in his message? I waited for awhile, i thought someone had to do it for our other members here to understand, and my impulse just thought of sharing the said message as simpliest as possible, for i was a bit busy with undone work at the time. When after i pushed send the button, it was then that i saw and read your post with your translation on it, so i feel t'was already too late to erase mine, as t'was already posted. And that is why i wrote an ETA message below my post to acknowledge your written translation which i really think and honestly find beautiful! You have said it perfectly and relayed the message in a manner that i think no one could have possibly said it better at that time. And i meant what i said earlier on my ETA post, believe me it was pure, honest compliment and i hope you wont think that i'm mocking or insulting you. It is my job, i drink and breathe it everyday so i can recognize a good translation from a not. And yours was just, like i said perfect. Smile

I am glad to hear you were able to watch the competition already kaabi and that it made you feel better *( borrowing your words here)* Wink
I still am finishing some paper work now and the telecast here will not be broadcast yet, not until 7pm i think. I suppose i would watch it as well later, when my hubby and friends arrived from work and we all could watch it together. Dai and Yuzu must both be inspired to really do good to bring some good news to Japan. i'm hoping they will... Thank you as well for your message above. (^3^)/~~~
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Thank you, kaabi, for the translation. As tragic and difficult as this is for Mao and her family, I take some comfort in the fact that she and Mai realized their mother was at peace now. Realizing that can ease the pain a little. The fact that the girls are being strong right now makes my heart break even more for them...they're such strong, wonderful girls and I know Kyoko-san was so proud of them. Love Hearts

I'm as taken aback by all of you at realizing just how strong and brave Mao has been recently. I don't think we know exactly how long her mother has been ill, but it doesn't seem like an incredibly recent development. Given that, Mao has been dealing with all the struggles and pressures of her skating career, which were big enough, as well as her mother's illness without breathing a word, refusing to make excuses. She took all the criticism of her recent decisions with grace. I can't believe that people actually called her a sore loser after seeing her tears on the Olympic podium, when it's now apparent that she wanted more than anything to hang an Olympic gold medal around her mother's neck. We all knew she was strong but we never knew just how strong she is.

Also, I admittedly was not a huge fan of Carolina, and complained about her getting overscored in the past. Hearing about her reaction, though, made me realize again that these skaters are people first and skaters second. It would be very easy for Carolina to view Mao only as a rival and as competition. Instead, Carolina and the other skaters see Mao as a person and part of the skating family. It really puts things into perspective.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 am

I still can't believe this. pale silent

At the 2009 Worlds, I spotted Mao's mom frequently in the stands watching Mao practice, and I even passed by her in the hall. I didn't speak to her at all, but my impression was that she was a very lively, outgoing, "cool mom." I just can't believe that she's gone. pale (May she rest in peace.)

And I am very, VERY worried about Mao. Yep, Sadly

Here's a quote from Machiko Yamada, Mao's former coach and forever a mentor/grandma figure:
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/sports/news/111210/oth11121000100000-n1.htm
She said, "I can't find words to say. The bond between parent and child was especially strong, so I am extremely worried about Mao. Her mom was a fighter. I'm sure there are things that she wanted to do for Mao's future. Mao is only 21. Not just in skating, but in her life going forward, a mother is needed..."

Reading through the Mao books, I was really struck by how close Mao was to her mother and how their relationship impacted her skating. In one particularly telling anecdote, Kyoko-san was trying to motivate Mao to do well at the 2006 NHK Trophy so that she could go to the Grand Prix Final, but she didn't do it by saying things like, "You need to win," or anything like that. She said, Mao, I've always wanted to visit Russia (where the GPF would be held), so please take me to Russia. And Mao complied.

The same sentiment came through in that letter from 7-year old Mao when her mother was sick--basically, "I'll skate well for you, Mama." Mushy Love

Yes, I feel that in some ways, Mao felt that the best way to express her love and gratitude for her mother was to be a great skater, and to win.

And I also feel that the major reason why Mao could be so strong, could weather the criticism of the media, and could bounce back so many times is because of her family, and especially her mother.

In my head I have such vivid memories of the few times Mao and her mother have been caught on camera together. I don't have links handy, but there's a video from when Mao is about 12, I think, and they're sitting in the stands and her mom is tickling her or something, and she had such a look of pure adoration that I thought, gosh, Mao really is her darling, darling, baby, isn't she? Mushy Love The same thing happened in some video taken when Mao, Mai and their mother were living in California. They were out eating dinner, and Mao was saying something totally silly, and her mother, instead of being annoyed, had this look of, "my Mao is the most amusing person in the whole world." Swoon

As a result, I think the grieving process may be very long and difficult for Mao--depending on how long Mao had to mentally prepare for the loss of her mother. Yep, Sadly

My fear is that Mao will feel that she has to put on a strong face for the media because she doesn't want people to worry about her. I fear that she is going to try to bottle up all that grief and bury it inside her, because she feels she has a duty to carry on and keep skating and competing. But then I worry that if she does that, one day she will completely breakdown. Embarassed

So although I absolutely adore watching Mao skate Love Hearts , I shall offer a rather unconventional message for Mao:
Screw Nationals! Screw Worlds! If you want to disappear off the face of the planet for a few months, or even a few years if necessary, do it. If you can't step onto an ice rink without wincing when you realize your mom is no longer there standing at the boards, then don't skate.

Take all the time you need to grieve for your mother. Seek help if you need it. Don't feel like you have to be strong all the time. And DON'T feel obligated to skate for us fans. When, and if, you decide to resume skating, we will be here. Thumbs up!

And I hope this is not the case, but even if you should decide never to skate again, it's ok. Because all I REALLY want, is to see your beaming smile again someday. Yep!
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:10 am

Batsuchan, i really don't understand the last part of your message. So you suggest Mao to retire? Would it be better for her? Well, it's not only about strength, it's about life. For Mao skating was and still a big part of her life, so now because of her mother's death she should threw it away? Her mom did so much for her skating, she was working hard to make her daughter a top skater and now you think Mao will threw it away because of the grief? No way. Do you think Mao's mother ever wanted it? No matter alive or not she will be with Mao, and help her through her hard times. Mao's mom always wanted Mao to achieve her dream, and Mao will do it not only for herself but also for her mother who was her right hand everytime and supported her in every decision.
Back to top Go down
femariel

femariel

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:21 am

Mao is really an inspiration. My thoughts and prayers are with Mao and to the Asada family.

"The same sentiment came through in that letter from 7-year old Mao when her mother was sick--basically, "I'll skate well for you, Mama." I cried when I had read this line. I imagined Mao saying this to her mother. I just can't bear the pain. Sad

Mao, we are always here for you. Take care and be safe always. flower
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:04 am

polosatik wrote:
Batsuchan, i really don't understand the last part of your message. So you suggest Mao to retire? Would it be better for her? Well, it's not only about strength, it's about life. For Mao skating was and still a big part of her life, so now because of her mother's death she should threw it away? Her mom did so much for her skating, she was working hard to make her daughter a top skater and now you think Mao will threw it away because of the grief? No way. Do you think Mao's mother ever wanted it? No matter alive or not she will be with Mao, and help her through her hard times. Mao's mom always wanted Mao to achieve her dream, and Mao will do it not only for herself but also for her mother who was her right hand everytime and supported her in every decision.

I agree with you. I have a feeling, we'll be seeing Mao at nationals, or if she decides not to compete so soon, I bet she'll go to 4CC. Mao also has a wonderful coaching team, with both Mr. and Mrs. Sato fully supporting her in whatever she'll decide to do, and if she'll want to do things she's not ready for, I'm sure people around her (loved ones) will at least try to make her see reason.
Whatever her decision, I fully suport her, and I know, that when Mao will compete for the first time, I'm going to bawl my eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!   Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - The 2011-2012 Season!
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next