Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US Figure Skating Championships 2012

Go down 
+18
chiyori
Abdiel
europeanfan
shikure
Lady_in_black
Jtsmith1
ballerinamao
patknowsbest
bellarina
KariDebate
Star85
skating_fanatic
ElleluvsL
MaoChan756
polosatik
Mao_Asada_sunrise
zarinaballerina
Alokya
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

US Figure Skating Championships 2012 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Figure Skating Championships 2012   US Figure Skating Championships 2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:13 pm

[quote="ElleluvsL"]
ballerinamao wrote:
so happy for caroline to get an assignment, she really deserves it, after all the hard work she has doe, this will give her hope and probably make her feel like all the hard work was worth it...

I agree, and I hope that she gets grand prix assignments again as well...and like shikure,I also noticed that she looks alot more fit this season, almost like she did when she first skated in senior nationals, you can tell she's really worked hard to get back in competitive form.

Why isn't Alissa going to 4cc though? Question According to icenetwork, she really wanted to compete there. [/quote/

probably because they wanted too give the other skaters a chance too, and also to give them their reward for all their hard effort... I am actually quite happy that it isn't always the same skaters1
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: US Figure Skating Championships 2012   US Figure Skating Championships 2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:09 pm

Alokya wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
chiyori wrote:
http://www.usfigureskating.org/leaderboard/results/2012/68266/results.html

Mirai is in 7th place?! affraid What the heck happened? I hope she'll take this as a wake up call, and change her training situation, either go to Frank full time, or go to someone else.

I don't think she CAN work with him full-time. He has too many students. She should just switch to Arutunian and Baranova full-time and rent an apartment in Lake Arrowhead so that she isn't so tired all the time.

I thought the problem was Frank's new location (too far from her home). confused I would love to see her working with Rafael fuul-time and according to her interview she likes his approach. Wub

I can't believe how transformed Caroline looked. I got goosebumps while watching her programs. It's nice to see her smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: US Figure Skating Championships 2012   US Figure Skating Championships 2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Remember Nathan Chen? We haven't talked about him on here for a while. He seemed like a prodigy to me, and I've been thinking about him from time to time. Well he won Jrs this year, and he's more impressive than ever! He is definitely the next big thing! I can't wait for him to start competing in Srs - and I don't see why that should be all that long (even though he's only 12 right now).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJB_fUtT1tU&feature=related

I'm a little devastated that I had to work during nationals and miss it all Bawling. I've been watching some choppy internet videos though trying to piece some of it together for myself.

Gosh, US ladies seem to be so up and down don't they? For a long time, people lost faith in Alissa, and now she's doing good again. Caroline seemed like she may be the next star for a while, then went into a long slump, and now it looks like she might finally be back on track. Rachael was doing great for a while, and now she seems to kind of lost it. Ashly, who had never been able to even podium up till now has now won. Mirai has just been up and down ever since she came onto the Sr. scene. And ect. etc. et. In a way, it's nice to see the torch get passed from year to year and see everyone achieve some greatness, but in another way I kind of miss the days of having a big reigning star. Someone you could count on to win, and do well on the world level. Now you just never know what you're going to get. I hope our talented pool of girls can get it together in the consistency area.

I'm very happy for Ashley. She has such great programs this year, and she seemed to finally pull her skating up to a higher lever than ever. I'm also really happy for Caroline. I hope this is a turning point for her, and she keep it up, proving that we were right to love her in the first place. Alissa didn't win, but she didn't bomb either. I hope she keeps it up too. Mirai? Oh Mirai, Mirai. I really hope she finds her way and can stay on the path. I still love her, and haven't lost faith yet. Like I was saying, the girls are so up and down. It's really not all that surprising to me when someone does great when they aren't expected to, and does horrible when they aren't expected to.
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: US Figure Skating Championships 2012   US Figure Skating Championships 2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:59 pm

Star85 wrote:
Remember Nathan Chen? We haven't talked about him on here for a while. He seemed like a prodigy to me, and I've been thinking about him from time to time. Well he won Jrs this year, and he's more impressive than ever! He is definitely the next big thing! I can't wait for him to start competing in Srs - and I don't see why that should be all that long (even though he's only 12 right now).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJB_fUtT1tU&feature=related

He is amazing! Hopefully he will only get better and better as he grows older and having Rafael for his main coach doesn't hurt either. Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
skfan
Double Axel
Double Axel

PostSubject: Re: US Figure Skating Championships 2012   US Figure Skating Championships 2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:15 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Figure Skating Championships 2012   US Figure Skating Championships 2012 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US Figure Skating Championships 2012
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4