Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - Off-Season 2012!

Go down 
+55
BowbowDaijin
silenceisgolden
pearlyriver
MaoChan756
dangerous_angel_face
kirakira
bellarina
sapphiresky
Mao2012
josling
cera
haruka25
Qian
ashcroft1086
tuyet
inskate
Sviatoslava
swan
klarification
dawnsherearequiet
kenkyo
Afsfan
illani
ElleluvsL
let`s talk
will_power
europeanfan
bibi
shar
WayCon
skfan
linglang
ddmm
Abdiel
babayaga
patknowsbest
qingshui
jkblues
Alokya
Eris
femariel
sadistyi
chapis
Star85
Mao_Asada_sunrise
roma
chiyori
kaarolcia
koala_lover
skating_fanatic
zarinaballerina
ballerinamao
fefe_sky
polosatik
shikure
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:12 am

about the tv show
the guy in left: ueda
the guy in middle: fujiki
the girl: izumi

1.first of all, they talked about her heels...she felt uncomfortable to walk in high heels since she is always in skates or sneakers.

2. Ueda's 6 years old daughter likes mao a lot.

3. as her if she has any habit (superstition) ~ of course, she said she enters rink from left foot then they asked when she has her meal before competition, she said she wont' eat anything from 3 hours before competition. then izumi said if eat a lot will be noucious when doing spins LOL then they told Mao they asked Taka about Mao's habit. taka said "after putting on her skates, she will walk one step then re-do her shoe-laces again" then ueda was joking why mao can do that right in first time even she does that over 300 times per year.

4.fujiki said senshu has issue with shoe-laces during competition (Oda TOT)...then Mao said when she was kid, one her shoe-laces was off then she went to in front of judge then showed them what happened. but she can't speak English then spoke Japanese (her action and facial expression is funny) ps. ppl said that is 2004-2005 junior worlds SP. then they asked her how was the results, then she said she won the competition.

5. she said she is not good at English then when ordered food in the restaurant then the food never came..then she will said "excuse me"..."this this no...no" then they asked her that other skaters speak English what she supposes to do...she said she doesn't talk to them

6. they asked her what is the thing "must bring" to offshore competition...she said mattress and she said she brings two mattresses, one is for plant the other is for bed. then she said bed in europe is small and she fall off bed before!!!

7. she said she can't recognize / see audience in competition but she said she remembered those shutting weird slogan when she was ready to performance.--> guy's voice "mao ganbareeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and "mao nantoga"-->this one she said she thinks is from the same person and think "thank you" LOL

8.they asked if there is any costume problem happen to her before. she said no but once there was wrong music LOL then she said "no no"...then they asked if that impact and how was the result,..then she said she won. then they asked if she ever fall at non-jump landing...then she said yes, once she fall when she was going to jump then she slipped (the 3A ) then they asked how was the results...then she said she won (again...laugh)

9.then about running noise...she said she will suck that in...she said it's bad to watch the spin in slow motion then ppl seeing that Smile question about spin...does she feel dizzy when doing spin? she said yes when she was kid and she didn't like spin but sensei said practice then will be okay.

10. she listened to Ayumi hamasaki before compeition. once she went to ayumi's concert then had nose bleeding that night

11.taka's information: he said something he feels funny is ...when coach sato was getting angry with her and she just walked away then made coach sato became more angry LOL Mao said when coach told her how to do the jump, then she felt nervous then wanted to try it right away then not noticed that coach didn't finish talking. funny part is here..Mao's fight back (逆襲)... she said coach sato also got angry with taka often due to cut the practice time without discussing with sato.

12. then msg from taka " pls listen to what others is talking about ~ by team Japan"
they said this is not msg is complain LOL

13. PR for the ice

14. they said taka said that everyone gets along well with each other. Mao said yes.then they asked did they go to karaoke together. she said with Mai and Taka but when they got there, they always did what they wanna do and didn't care about what each others doing LOL they don't care what each other was singing but will dance if the song is for dancing.

15. then she imitated kimura takuya's face and she can't wink at all

16.then show personal pictures...then she said she always pull her hair back for competition so she can't get bangs--> once she tried it then when she wash her hair...her bangs went back and not bangs anymore

17. then the girl in the picture works in the studio then the girl, saki, said Mao and Mai were always fighting and said something like I am going to tell mom LOL and she Mao is that type of person won't said she likes someone even she was popular. then she said she doesn't meet the person makes her saying (she likes him)...then ueda said "how about kozuka sensui?"...then you can see mao looked around a little bit then felt nervous then said no --> she never thought they will ask that.

18.then she showed things in her bag including nepia did for her (PR again ?)

19.then mai provided those pics that mao slept everywhere.

the end.

(mao's done..next is haruka's ..fainting)

Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:30 am

shikure thank you so much for translation! Worship

chapis wrote:

i know once she get a morozov coreography, right? but she didnīt use it.

Shocked I never knew that Mao has collaborated with Morozov. Hopefully, she never will again. I don't think I could stand seeing her in a Morozov program, even though she can skate to anything.

@babayaga, I agree about TAT and costumes. I wish she would just do the choreography and not get involved in designing costumes. She's not a designer!
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:39 am

Thank you shikure for the short summary of the program. I must say, Mao looks really stunning! And also, the way she answers questions by just being her introverted, funny self made me realize how much I miss Mao on talk shows where we could get to see her loosen up for a bit.

I'm a bit late when it comes to the choreographer debate, but I have to say that I am a little disappointed that Mao didn't try to use another choreographer, even for an EX. However, I hope that this season Mao, Lori and TAT can combine their experiences to create another masterpiece because let's face it, there are parts of Mao's music choreography over the years that can use a little shine or polish and there are some that are sometimes distracting (Egyptian movement and face slap, anyone?). Mao's jumps are still getting there, but I'm kinda worried since Sochi is getting nearer! Overall skating, in my eyes, are as smooth as always and I feel that she's getting a bit more... expressive? Razz

I'm just iffy about the TAT collaboration, but not because of the choreography. I'm more wary of the possible fashion catastrophe the Mao and TAT tagteam would unveil this season. Mao's lack of interest in fashion in favor of comfort and TAT's love affair with laces, ruffles and the like, when combined, always gives us Mao fans a reason to pray that the costume would turn out alright!

Anyway, excited for The Ice!
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:43 am

Haha! True. TaT's choreo really ain't that bad but the costumes can be too much most of the time. Please no more lace bra and chokers! Mao's clothes lately are really beautiful. Hopefully it'll translate to her TAT costume also whoever is helping her with her clothes now. Another TaT issue for me aside from the clothes is the choice of the music cut. I hope, hope, hope the music cut will be way better than the competition cuts she has given Mao and Adelina.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:02 am

I really liked all of Mao's SP costumes for Fantasia for Violin~
I wonder who designed thoses ?
Back to top Go down
patknowsbest

patknowsbest

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:36 pm

i really like Yuna's costumes. maybe they could get that designer to design for Mao's?
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:02 pm

patknowsbest wrote:
i really like Yuna's costumes. maybe they could get that designer to design for Mao's?

i know that yu-na's designer also designed mao's liebestraume costume. i believe the designer's name is josiane lamond.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bXd5hUyoDwg another news program

the official website update
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Dsc_0011
pic she took with gifts from audience in PIW and she said she is in Russia doing FS.
then next will be the ice---> means she won't attend DOI for sure.
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 5:40 pm

I'm not thrilled about Tat but if Mao is comfortable with her, than I guess it's ok too.

OT, but Mao should look to whoever designs Mai's dresses... Look at this! It looks gorgeous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=hqq7hHuvSq4
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:53 am

chiyori wrote:
I'm not thrilled about Tat but if Mao is comfortable with her, than I guess it's ok too.

OT, but Mao should look to whoever designs Mai's dresses... Look at this! It looks gorgeous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=hqq7hHuvSq4

It is indeed gorgeous. Actually, Mai always has very nicely designed costumes that perfectly fit her.
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 am

shikure wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bXd5hUyoDwg another news program

the official website update
Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Dsc_0011
pic she took with gifts from audience in PIW and she said she is in Russia doing FS.
then next will be the ice---> means she won't attend DOI for sure.

Hi! I'm a bit late. I'm guessing that Mao's FS will be choreographed by TAT, right?
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:16 pm

I really want to see mao skate soon, i really miss her

by the way i have heard a rumour on several sites that Mao is currently in budapest and training there does anyone know anything about this? if it's true, why would Mao suddenly train there?
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:46 pm

Nevermind. ballerinamao beat me to it Smile
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:06 pm

Hm, the only way I think it may be possible if TAT send her there,no?
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:45 pm

strange if mao was there the japanese media wouldn't have left her alone without asking her a hundred question, maybe she is there secretly..
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:14 pm

With whom is she working there? Anyone knows?
Back to top Go down
Sviatoslava

Sviatoslava

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:11 am

In russian sourses says that Mao from yesterday are in Budapest with old woman and old grey-haired man. The old man looks like Sato. And Miki will come tomorrow too. No Tarasova yet. People suppouse this is kind of training summer camp. Maybe for one week.

Soure in russian is here.

And I'm sorry for my English, it's in a learning process (my native is Russian and Ukrainian).
Back to top Go down
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:16 am

Sviatoslava wrote:
In russian sourses says that Mao from yesterday are in Budapest with old woman and old grey-haired man. The old man looks like Sato. And Miki will come tomorrow too. No Tarasova yet. People suppouse this is kind of training summer camp. Maybe for one week.

And I'm sorry for my English, it's in a learning process (my native is Russian and Ukrainian).
Sviatoslava, thank you for sharing this piece of news with us and welcome to the forum! And dont't worry, your English is great and here we have many members whose first language isn't English (me included Razz)

Mao in Budapest? Wow, that seems pretty random..
And didn't Mao write in her last blog that she was in Russia during that time (do probably doing LP choreo with TAT)?
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:49 am

maybe tat got sick and isn't able to do her fs
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 am

kaarolcia wrote:
Sviatoslava wrote:

Sviatoslava, thank you for sharing this piece of news with us and welcome to the forum! And dont't worry, your English is great and here we have many members whose first language isn't English (me included Razz)

Mao in Budapest? Wow, that seems pretty random..
And didn't Mao write in her last blog that she was in Russia during that time (do probably doing LP choreo with TAT)?

Sviatoslava thank you for the news, and welcome to the forum! cheers I agree with kaarolcia, your english is very good!

kaarolcia, I too thought she was in Russia getting her LP done. scratch This sounds really weird. Has she ever done a training camp like this?
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:19 am

Sviatoslava wrote:

Hi Sviatoslava, welcome! My native languages are Russian and Ukrainian too cheers
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:24 am

Welcome, Sviatoslava, and thank you for the info!

zarinaballerina wrote:
kaarolcia, I too thought she was in Russia getting her LP done. scratch This sounds really weird. Has she ever done a training camp like this?

Actually, yes. Smile As a junior she attended summer camps in Canada (among others, at Mariposa Skating School; Mao's photo is still hanging there!). During the summer in 2006 she practiced in Obersdorf, Germany together with her sister Mai (she also attended modern ballet classes there). A year later she attended a summer training camp in Courmayeur, Italy.

Mao didn't attend any summer training camps outside Japan/Russia recently, but I guess that's because a)when TAT was Mao's main coach she couldn't travel as much because of her health, and b) when Mao's mum's health deteriorated, Mao preferred to stay in Japan as much as possible.

Since it looks like Miki will join Mao in Budapest, I'd guess a part of Team Japan is having a summer camp there Smile Actually, I wish I'd knew about it sooner, just one country separates me from Hungary Laugh
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:35 am

Yep, person who saw Mao at the rink in Hungary confirmed that the man with her was Sato. So I guess it's a summer training camp. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:36 pm

inskate wrote:

Actually, yes. Smile As a junior she attended summer camps in Canada (among others, at Mariposa Skating School; Mao's photo is still hanging there!). During the summer in 2006 she practiced in Obersdorf, Germany together with her sister Mai (she also attended modern ballet classes there). A year later she attended a summer training camp in Courmayeur, Italy.

Mao didn't attend any summer training camps outside Japan/Russia recently, but I guess that's because a)when TAT was Mao's main coach she couldn't travel as much because of her health, and b) when Mao's mum's health deteriorated, Mao preferred to stay in Japan as much as possible.

Since it looks like Miki will join Mao in Budapest, I'd guess a part of Team Japan is having a summer camp there Smile Actually, I wish I'd knew about it sooner, just one country separates me from Hungary Laugh

Thanks for clarifying, I didn't know she used to attend summer camps.

LOL, so do I. Slovenia is bordering on Hungary. Budapest is not that far away from where I live.
Back to top Go down
Sviatoslava

Sviatoslava

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:12 am

I want to say many thanks from me for yours cordial welcome!!!
I have known about this forum long time and reading it with cheerfully.

Any no news about this camp yet.

I don't know why Hungary. Most likely because of contacts with Mao's management.
There no to host a big competition soon. Budapest only will be held European Championahips 2014 before Sochi. And Budapest are hosting annual Junior competition "Santa Claus Cup" in december, usually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - Off-Season 2012!
Page 9 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next