Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao News - Off-Season 2012!

Go down 
+55
BowbowDaijin
silenceisgolden
pearlyriver
MaoChan756
dangerous_angel_face
kirakira
bellarina
sapphiresky
Mao2012
josling
cera
haruka25
Qian
ashcroft1086
tuyet
inskate
Sviatoslava
swan
klarification
dawnsherearequiet
kenkyo
Afsfan
illani
ElleluvsL
let`s talk
will_power
europeanfan
bibi
shar
WayCon
skfan
linglang
ddmm
Abdiel
babayaga
patknowsbest
qingshui
jkblues
Alokya
Eris
femariel
sadistyi
chapis
Star85
Mao_Asada_sunrise
roma
chiyori
kaarolcia
koala_lover
skating_fanatic
zarinaballerina
ballerinamao
fefe_sky
polosatik
shikure
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:11 am

kirakira wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8WOOgag37I

Thanks for the video! Would anyone care to translate please? Daisies for you

Here is another new video. I don't think any of it is new footage, but I saw footage I've never seen before - or at least don't remember ever seeing. It's all footage of Mao backstage, at airports, and things like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8tMzTOl01Y
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 pm

Koji Murofushi is 38 and single but if you put his name in google then you will see some key words ...apparently if you don't get married after exact age and don't mess around with ladies ...ppl will think you are gay. (sorry...)

btw, he is professor (or similar position) in chukyo.
Back to top Go down
babayaga
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
babayaga

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:33 am

shikure wrote:
Koji Murofushi is 38 and single but if you put his name in google then you will see some key words ...apparently if you don't get married after exact age and don't mess around with ladies ...ppl will think you are gay. (sorry...)

btw, he is professor (or similar position) in chukyo.

I see.. Smile
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:14 pm

I think Mao is quite close with him - Since they train at the same University!
I recall a clip of them promoting the sports department at Chukyo -
Either way - He is very handsome! Love Hearts
Mao does like taller guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:07 pm

What a handsome man! I remember seeing him before. Nice shoulders, wow! He's very old for her though... that's 16 years we're talking about. But maybe he could offer her some support she wouldn't find in a 20-something guy...

Lol I just had a flash, seeing as he is japanese/romanian... Do you remember The Ice fluff two years ago? Mao and Mai went to the fortune teller with Eiji Wentz and the lady insisted that Mao would meet an older guy who was a foreigner? But then Mao shook her head and the lady amended to "he might also be half japanese"... We were all "lol!! This lady is trying to match Mao with Eiji..." Well here is a man who fits this description to a T! Plus he's a lot more of a man than Eiji Wentz could ever hope to become Wink

Dear god, he's almost 220 pounds... He could break her! lol!

Ooooh dimples.... I'm loving this man more and more. He's so big but he looks like a big softy Wub
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:59 pm

OMG, he is sooo perfect, so sexy, I already watched 5 videos of him Laughing . He should be very lucky with women, but Mao is beautiful, intelligent, sweet, but very young.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Who are we talking about here?? Did I miss something? Who is this guy you are all talking about? Did someone post a video or pic of him that I looked over Question scratch

Last edited by Star85 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 7:55 am

no, sorry Hell, no! ,Mao just said that she is watching him in the OG, but aparently he train in Chukyo too.
Back to top Go down
chiyori
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
chiyori

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:55 am

Star85 wrote:
Who are we talking about here?? Did I miss something? Who is this guy you are all talking about? Did someone post a video or pic of him that I looked over Question scratch

Haha Star85, we're talking about Koji Murofushi, the hammer thrower. There were actually some photos with Mao and Narumi at Chukyo on his website like last summer...

Found it...

http://www.kojimurofushi.net/blog/2011/06/post-2b55.html

We're just joking around, but he's a really beautiful man... at least in my book Wink

And in chapis' book as well, appatently! lol!
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 pm

chiyori wrote:
Star85 wrote:

Haha Star85, we're talking about Koji Murofushi, the hammer thrower. There were actually some photos with Mao and Narumi at Chukyo on his website like last summer...

Found it...

We're just joking around, but he's a really beautiful man... at least in my book Wink

IN MINE AS WELL! Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Quote :
MaoChan756 wrote:

Found it...

IN MINE AS WELL! Many Hearts

I'm sorry but while you were all talking about Koji Murofushi, when I clicked the link chiyori gave, my first reaction was: "Ah, I think I see Makino-san." Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:35 pm

Koji is gorgeous, but I agree, he's a bit too old for Mao. I remember there was an interview where she said, that her "dream man" should be older than her (I think it was about 8 years older, I don't remember) and I immediately thought of Makino-san. Cool

I still have hope for Taka-Mao, but if this doesn't work out, then i'm hoping for Mao-Makino. I think i need to get a life now...
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:32 pm

If I am not wrong, I think Mao was once asked what kind of man she likes and she replied Sasaki Kensuke (a wrestler) because he looks strong and a nice guy. ...but sorry, I can't remember when and on which occasion she said that.
And actuatlly Koji Murofushi is just the same: big built with a very calm and good personality. I don't mind the age difference. I think Mao would be good with koji.
Back to top Go down
pearlyriver
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
pearlyriver

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Off topic: Anyone knows what the ticket price at Cup of China is? I hope to attend that event one day.
Back to top Go down
shikure
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
shikure

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:46 pm

pearlyriver wrote:
Off topic: Anyone knows what the ticket price at Cup of China is? I hope to attend that event one day.
not release yet, when the information is available, I will post on the CoC thread.
Back to top Go down
dangerous_angel_face
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
dangerous_angel_face

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:40 am

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but it looks like Mao and Mai will appear in 24jikan terebi :

http://ameblo.jp/white-mimi/entry-11327136462.html

Mao and Mai look so cute and adorable in those pictures.
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:34 am

chiyori wrote:
Star85 wrote:

Found it...

Thanks! Yeah he does look good Yep!. He looks a lot older than Mao though. I can't really picture them together...
Back to top Go down
Mao_Asada_sunrise
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Mao_Asada_sunrise

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:56 am

I have a question about Kim Yu-na. If I post it in her forum, I may never get my answer because it's been more than a month since someone posted.

I didn't see her in any of the list in Wikipedia for the Grand Prix final assignments. Are they still assigning her to some?
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:07 am

Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:
I have a question about Kim Yu-na. If I post it in her forum, I may never get my answer because it's been more than a month since someone posted.

I didn't see her in any of the list in Wikipedia for the Grand Prix final assignments. Are they still assigning her to some?

I don't think so since the roster have already been decided. I think she's only planning to enter a B competition and maybe 4CC aside from Worlds. That's based on what I can remember from posts when she said she'll make a comeback. I'm not sure if that has been changed.

OTOH, good news for us. Mao will compete in Japan Open and I think it's final!!! I'm so excited!!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/フィギュアスケート-JAPAN-OPEN-3地域対抗戦/140604656032911
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:17 am

roma wrote:
Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:

I don't think so since the roster have already been decided. I think she's only planning to enter a B competition and maybe 4CC aside from Worlds. That's based on what I can remember from posts when she said she'll make a comeback. I'm not sure if that has been changed.

OTOH, good news for us. Mao will compete in Japan Open and I think it's final!!! I'm so excited!!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/フィギュアスケート-JAPAN-OPEN-3地域対抗戦/140604656032911
YEY!!!! cheers flower Finally, I was afraid Miki will go instead of her.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:35 am

Mao_Asada_sunrise wrote:

No, Yuna won't participate in GP events, she possibly skate at Korean Nationals, maybe at 4CC before the Worlds.
Btw what Yuna forum are you talking about? It working great and members are posting there every day.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:32 am

I am so excitet to hear that Mao is participating in JO can't wait to see her new programs
Back to top Go down
silenceisgolden
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
silenceisgolden

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:13 am

I am not sure whether I am glad with this news or not.
It's nice to see Mao before CoC but I am afraid her
performances were not so good in JO ...

This is not related with Mao directly but an interesting talk
between Noriko Shirota and Machiko Yamada mainly about David Wilson.
And it seems they will talk about Mao next time.

http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/column/shirota/news/20120723-OHT1T00163.htm

Yamada invited Wilson to create the programs for her students
and Midori's shows when he was not so famous for some years.
He was staying in Nagoya for a month at the longest.

Yamada says she asked Wilson "Would you come to Nagoya?
We can't pay so much though..."

She remembers David often said that he wanted to bring Mihoko Higuchi
to Canada to work with him.
(Higuchi is now working as a choreographer with Yamada and
doing almost all Kanako's programs including her latest SP "Violin muse" )

When Yamada went to JWC in Canada with Mao in 2005
David came to greet her .... etc.

Note:
If you find the word "green" in some sentences by google translation
it would be Midori (Ito) since midori means green. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:24 pm

silenceisgolden wrote:
I am not sure whether I am glad with this news or not.
It's nice to see Mao before CoC but I am afraid her
performances were not so good in JO ...

It's true Mao's past JO performances were far from perfect but do take note she was already having problems with her jumps then and after the Olympics there was that reworking of her jumps. As what we've seen the last two seasons, Mao's jumps are have been slowly getting better. I think if there wasn't that personal tragedy her last season would not have ended the way it did. This is an important year and JO will be a great venue for her to try out her FS before she competes in the GPs. We don't even know what she's skating to. Besides, Mao's seasons usually don't start very well. Better get out that out of her system before the actual GPs start.

I'm quite optimistic this season for her. Hoping for jump consistency and stability this season for her. And I hope the 3-3 she was sometimes doing in her EX and practices will be stable enough to be included in her programs.

Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:22 pm

This is great news! cheers I can't wait until JO. Hopefully, she'll announce her music soon.

About Yuna; doesn't she have to compete at an B international, before going to 4CC, since there's a minimum score a skater must acquire in order to qualify for europeans/4CC and worlds. scratch So the way I understand it, she needs to do a B intl. if she wants to go to worlds, since nationals don't count.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao News - Off-Season 2012!    Mao News - Off-Season 2012!   - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao News - Off-Season 2012!
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next