Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Europeans 2013,Zagreb

Go down 
+14
swan
Lady_in_black
inskate
klarification
josling
Alokya
l-spiralmao
Mao2012
PochinkoPotanko
roma
zarinaballerina
Star85
silenceisgolden
polosatik
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

Europeans 2013,Zagreb Empty
PostSubject: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:34 pm

Guys, it's almost there! I'm not sure if you are going to follow this competition, but those who want to watch it,join me!
Here is the schedule http://www.europeans2013.hr/event-schedule
I'm rooting for Plushy, Javier, S/S,Liza,Adelina, Caro and Katya and Dima!! cheers
Back to top Go down
silenceisgolden
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
silenceisgolden

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:31 pm

I am!
Especially ladies' field is interesing to me compared to the past. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:36 am

I'd like to follow it, but no TV coverage here Sad. The live feeds for competitions always seem to be at 3AM here or when I have to work or something. Individual YT videos again it is Sad....
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:03 am

I can't wait!!! Go Liza, Caro is going to win for sure, but it would be amazing if Liza managed to win silver medal. Yep! cheers

I'm also rooting for Javi (please win), Plushy (silver is good), Cappellini/Lanotte(for the silver), and Katya/Dima (bronze), I mean we know the french will win it but if the Italians could win silver with their AMAZING Carmen... Swoon

Pairs however, I can't wait to see who'll win, Germans or Russians...I think it's going to be close, unless one of them will have an off night.

I'm so pissed, Zagreb is like 40 min by car from where I live (Slovenia is a small country Very Happy ), but I can't go, because I'm too busy. Bawling Depressed Crying Bawling

Hopefully I'll manage to go to Triglav Trophy...

Anyway, go Liza, Javi, Anna/Luca and Katya/Dima. I know it's not likely to happen, but kick the french butt!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:36 am

Might not be able to follow Euros this week but hopefully will get updates here on this thread. Caro will most likely take it but I hope Liza will be doing great and give a run for the gold. Wait. Is Adelina competing?

I hope Javi can nail his programs. He has a shot at gold even against Plushy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:25 am

Yes, Adelina is competing, unless she's injured and withdrew, but I haven't heard anything. And I hope so much that Javi will win it!!! Love Hearts Go Javi!!!! cheers cheers cheers

My dream podium for the ladies:

1. Liza Swoon Dance
2. Caro
3. Adelina / Elene G.
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:05 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Yes, Adelina is competing, unless she's injured and withdrew, but I haven't heard anything. And I hope so much that Javi will win it!!! Love Hearts Go Javi!!!! cheers cheers cheers

My dream podium for the ladies:

1. Liza Swoon Dance
2. Caro
3. Adelina / Elene G.

My dream podium is totally the same...but I would prefer to see Elene G. on the podium in Euros than Adelina right now. And I hope Liza can make top, although I know it'll be difficult with Caro being there.

Does anyone know if there's streaming somewhere? Question
The time differences may be a problem, but I'd still like to see it live if possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:19 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
I can't wait!!! Go Liza, Caro is going to win for sure, but it would be amazing if Liza managed to win silver medal. Yep! cheers

I'm also rooting for Javi (please win), Plushy (silver is good), Cappellini/Lanotte(for the silver), and Katya/Dima (bronze), I mean we know the french will win it but if the Italians could win silver with their AMAZING Carmen... Swoon

Pairs however, I can't wait to see who'll win, Germans or Russians...I think it's going to be close, unless one of them will have an off night.

I'm so pissed, Zagreb is like 40 min by car from where I live (Slovenia is a small country Very Happy ), but I can't go, because I'm too busy. Bawling Depressed Crying Bawling

Hopefully I'll manage to go to Triglav Trophy...

Anyway, go Liza, Javi, Anna/Luca and Katya/Dima. I know it's not likely to happen, but kick the french butt!!! Twisted Evil
Nathali and Fabian WD and Kiira also Sad I wantedn them to defend their title, but now it seems Katya and Dima have a chance! I want them to win gold Wink Razz I'm not sure about live streams but I think hahasport can show it, since it has almost all euros, I'll check it in the evening and post here if I can find anything)
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:41 am

polosatik wrote:

Nathali and Fabian WD and Kiira also Sad I wantedn them to defend their title, but now it seems Katya and Dima have a chance! I want them to win gold Wink Razz I'm not sure about live streams but I think hahasport can show it, since it has almost all euros, I'll check it in the evening and post here if I can find anything)

Did they announced the reason for withdrawal?
Holly crap, the Italians have an actual shot at the gold now, IMO it's theirs to lose. cheers Go Anna/Luca you can do it!!!! Cheering Cheering Cheering
And I hope Riazanova/Tkachenko will beat the crap out of Lena/Nikita. Twisted Evil God, I can't stand Morozov and his programs.

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
My dream podium is totally the same...but I would prefer to see Elene G. on the podium in Euros than Adelina right now. And I hope Liza can make top, although I know it'll be difficult with Caro being there.

Yes I'd love to see Elene on the podium, but she has issues just like Adelina Yep, Sadly , so we'll see. While I'd love nothing more than to see Liza on the top, I'm affraid it's not going to happen. Even if Caro has a so-so competition, her PCS score is enough to keep her in 1st place.
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:42 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
Holly crap, the Italians have an actual shot at the gold now, IMO it's theirs to lose. cheers Go Anna/Luca you can do it!!!! Cheering Cheering Cheering
And I hope Riazanova/Tkachenko will beat the crap out of Lena/Nikita. Twisted Evil God, I can't stand Morozov and his programs.
Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:18 am

Terrible news from team Russia... Maksim Trankov's father died yesterday Sad He was only 62 years. He was an active member at Russian forum, everyone knows him...I stll can't believe it happened.
http://www.gazeta.ru/sport/news/2013/01/21/n_2717565.shtml
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:12 am

Oh my! I'm so sorry to know about this. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
l-spiralmao
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
l-spiralmao

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 am

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 am

WHAT??? Poor guy.... best of luck, Maxim. Is he still competing, then?
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:59 am

Alokya wrote:
WHAT??? Poor guy.... best of luck, Maxim. Is he still competing, then?
Yes, he decided to compete and what is the worst ,he got this news while he was on his way to Zagreb and after that,their plane landed in Budapest cause of snowstorm and part of Russian team, who was there seated in airport for 6 hours. It seems now they're on their plane to Zagreb, I hope they will land safely.
No, I was wrong,they're still in the airport No
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:10 am

I kind of find it strange that alot of figure skaters lose their parents at early ages...it's really a painful thing which most of us will be facing at some point in our lives, but Miki lost her father when she was very small (in her case she started skating in the same year), Joannie, Mao and Mai...and I think Akiko doesn't have a father either (but this may be because of a divorce maybe, not a death). Rena Inoue, who paired with John Baldwin in the US had lost her father when he was in his 40s also. pale

I feel so sorry for all of them. I lost my mother when I was already much older than them, but it's still shocking and sad to lose a parent, I can only imagine how painful it is to lose someone who cares about you more than anyone at such early ages. My sympathies to all... Sad
Back to top Go down
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
josling

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:38 am

Oh boy, this eurosport schedule is really depressing me even more after all the WD, injuries und Maxim's father.... Neutral
http://tv.eurosport.com/search.shtml?query=figure%20skating

What the hell are they thinking... Showing no SP and the Men's FS not even live!! Rolling Eyes Very Mad Very Mad Very Mad

edit:
https://twitter.com/Tatjana21/status/293683539298361344
Quote :
Still some skaters without luggage at Euros: J. Fernandez, A. Majorov, Popova/Massot.
No
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:32 am

josling wrote:
Oh boy, this eurosport schedule is really depressing me even more after all the WD, injuries und Maxim's father.... Neutral

What the hell are they thinking... Showing no SP and the Men's FS not even live!! Rolling Eyes Very Mad Very Mad Very Mad

edit:
https://twitter.com/Tatjana21/status/293683539298361344
Quote :
Still some skaters without luggage at Euros: J. Fernandez, A. Majorov, Popova/Massot.
No
Yes, our forum member is without her luggage too No And a lot of flights got delayed or even canceled.
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:03 am

I'm so sorry to hear about the death of Maxim's father, Depressed Crying I can't imagine how he must be feeling right now.

josling wrote:

Tell me about it, I'm so pissed!!! But Slovenian National Television who's ALWAYS showing SP in all disciplines, is only showing LP as well. scratch Is the media not allowed to broadcast short programs or something? It's really weird.

I wish Eurosport would show less tennis and more skating, I mean BOTH Eurosport and Eurosport2 are flooded with tennis, it's ridiculous.

polosatik wrote:
Yes, our forum member is without her luggage too No And a lot of flights got delayed or even canceled.

This is why I'm always nervous when Mao decides to come to competitions later, because if her luggage would get lost, she'd be in trouble. Yep, Sadly If you arrive early then at least you have a few days to wait, but it still sucks though. Too bad skaters aren't allowed to bring skates on the plane in their personal luggage.

The weather around Europe is really bad, and a lot of passenger are very pissed, especially those poor souls at Heathrow. Yep, Sadly

Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:21 pm

Alokya wrote:
Plushenko - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWe7J9knB2E

Plush! Love Hearts
Thanks for the link Alokya! Hope he's in good condition! Cheering
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:36 am

Alokya wrote:

Thanks for posting this! cheers I can't wait to see more practice clips.

I hope so much that Javi will win this time, Zhenya already has 7 titles Whirly , it won't hurt him if he wins silver this time. Razz

Go Javi, Liza and Anna/Luca!!! Boogie Cheering Happy dance

Does anyone know if there will be any stream available from russian channels? I seriously hate Eurosport.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:39 am

Alokya wrote:

Thank you! Wow, twenty minutes long! Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:45 am

Here's protocol for SD. I don't really know what to make of it. The PCS for I/K is a joke, IMO.

http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2013/ec2013_IceDance_SD_Scores.pdf
Back to top Go down
Mao2012
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mao2012

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:06 am

C/L only third... Depressed Crying Almost 35 PCS for I/K! Evil or Very Mad
And, Pochinko, also Liza is an orphan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europeans 2013,Zagreb   Europeans 2013,Zagreb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Europeans 2013,Zagreb
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next