Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cup of China 2014

Go down 
+2
zarinaballerina
l-spiralmao
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

Cup of China 2014 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cup of China 2014   Cup of China 2014 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 8:16 am

Hm, I'm no expert on SS, however Liza's rink coverage has improved a lot. I think her SS (use of edge) could improve and probably will, but I'm not sure about her having the best SS among russian ladies. She is definitely better than the younger russians; julia, radionova...but I don't know if she's better than Adelina. However her jumps are the best among the russians and currently also the best in the world, IMO. Such textbook technique. Swoon

Ugh, I'm so over Sam Cezario. She is said to be slow by those who saw her live and I hate seeing her do one type of programs over and over again. I get it you're sexy now please move on. Though I adore Liza, I have the same problem with her. I hope she'll choose a different direction for her programs next season.

As for Christina. I think she discovered that the closer you get to graduating from Harvard, the harder it becomes combainig elite college and elite training. Or she simply lost her jumps which would've happened anyway. Though IMO it's because of Harvard.
Back to top Go down

Cup of China 2014
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2