Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao's new programs - news & discussion

Go down 
+16
FigureSkating36
Yumei
cera
kiki
Erika
getmewild
racyong25
mao1985
summervie
Mirai
Admin
Okami
inskate
Oscilla
bibi
coconut
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

Mao's new programs - news & discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:14 am

Here it is!
mao practicing her short program. sunny

https://www.dailymotion.com/ippanjin2008/video/x6da1q_news_sport
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:21 am

Here's a news video which shows parts of Mao's new SP!!
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=9-1vuj6K5BU
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:22 am

coconut wrote:
Here it is!
mao practicing her short program. sunny

https://www.dailymotion.com/ippanjin2008/video/x6da1q_news_sport

oops... I just sent it to another threat Razz
thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:13 am

Thank you for the link. It's difficult to tell anything about the program at this point, because they shown so little and in random order, but it's great to see even that little. The new footwork looks very promising, and just when I thought Mao's fan spiral couldn't get any better... Thumbs up!
I wish the rules about levels for the spiral sequence were changed, though - I think that a CoE arabesque would fit perfectly with "Claire de Lune"... but it would get a low level under current rules. I miss CoE spirals without position change... Mao's spirals are still great, but it would be nice to occasionally see CoE arabesque or CoE Biellman again. Smile
Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:17 am

I hope Mao's training is going well. Smile

Since both of her assignments are rather late, I think it would be great if she was sent to compete in the Nebelhorn Trophy. Some additional points would be a nice addition, and I would have an occasion to see the programs sooner... Laugh
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:33 am

Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:54 am

WOW!

Wow, that looked so easy! Thumbs up! I was worried about Mao's jumps after SSOI, but it looks like she's back in top form. Yep!
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:13 am

coconut wrote:
nice triple axel WOW!

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=zdu0-5nCASQ
Wowowow! WOW!

I can't wait to see more of the program. I loved the spiral and twizzle Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:30 am

The orchestral version of "Claire..." sounds nice from what can be heard on this short clip. It sounds quite powerful. I have a feeling I've heard it already... Maybe it's the one played by the Montevani Orchestra..? I hope they'll show a bit more of the program in the news soon, I would love to identify the music version at least. Smile
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:32 am

Great 3A, it looked effortless. I can't wait to see the programs. I would love to see Mao at Nebelhorn! Yep!
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:42 am

Oscilla wrote:
I hope Mao's training is going well. Smile

Since both of her assignments are rather late, I think it would be great if she was sent to compete in the Nebelhorn Trophy. Some additional points would be a nice addition, and I would have an occasion to see the programs sooner... Laugh

This year, Akiko Suzuki was chosen to compete at Nebelhorn Trophy.
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:47 am

coconut wrote:

This year, Akiko Suzuki was chosen to compete at Nebelhorn Trophy.

Too bad. I love Akiko's skating, too, so I'll be glad to see her in Obersdorf! She needs ISU points even more, as she was assigned only to NHK. Smile
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:55 pm

Another news clip! with another 3A and a lovely donut spin!!
https://www.dailymotion.com/ippanjin2008/video/x6de87_news3_sport cheers
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:21 pm

bibi wrote:
Another news clip! with another 3A and a lovely donut spin!!
https://www.dailymotion.com/ippanjin2008/video/x6de87_news3_sport cheers

the way she finishes the program reminds me of her SP from jr.worlds 2005 Wub
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 8:28 pm

I read the newspaper, It says that Tarasova is going to Japan in mid-August in order to check Mao's skating.
Mao is working on fixing her lutz and she says that its showing good progress so far! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:09 pm

coconut wrote:
I read the newspaper, It says that Tarasova is going to Japan in mid-August in order to check Mao's skating.
Mao is working on fixing her lutz and she says that its showing good progress so far! Good luck!
really? That's good news!! It's been a while since we saw Mao doing a 3lutz, I'm so excited about seen it! And it's great to hear that Tarasova is coming in Japan!
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:27 am

The choreography looks quite difficult. I can't wait to see it when it's all polished and ready. Thumbs up!
I like the entrance into 2A, right out of a reverse spread eagle. Nice to see Mao change the entrance every year. Smile
Back to top Go down
Okami
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
Okami

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:29 am

Thank you for good news, coconut! Thank you!
Good luck to Mao, and I hope Tatiana will enjoy her trip to Japan. Smile
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:37 pm

Great news! cheers Thank you, coconut! flower

Mao-chan, ganbatte! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:47 pm

I merged the posts about Mao's new SP practice into one thread to avoid confusion. Who, me?

I really can't wait to see more of the program, those short clips just sharpened my appetite for the whole thing. Laugh
Lovely spirals and wonderful 3A! It really looks effortless. Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:20 am

I put the practice clips from different news together and uploaded here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N31-VFMIru4
This is for those who want to rewatch the practice without the introductions and off-ice clips. Smile

Last edited by Oscilla on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Link update)
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:41 pm

Oscilla wrote:
I put the practice clips from different news together and uploaded here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVGi8QoRIcM
This is for those who want to rewatch the practice without the introductions and off-ice clips. Smile
thanks!
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:12 pm

I think I'll have to disable ratings and comments without approval in all my videos. No One would think that the trolls would get bored by this point, but no such luck. I barely posted the link and suddenly I get many nasty comments and messages and the video rating gets knocked down to 2 stars. It's not the first time this happened. And the last time, after I disabled rating in the similarly abused video, the trolls just moved on to my other videos, even those uploaded a long time ago and without Mao. No

Sorry for the outburst... I just feel sad. Youtube seems so full of trolls recently... I subscribed to the "Mao Asada" tag, and half of the videos posted recently were created by trolls. I think if they put as much effort in, let's say, figure skating as they do into trolling, they would be champions by now. Bad idea!
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Best to ignore the trolls... I think... They're bound to get bored eventually! Very Mad

Thank you for compiling the clips! This will be a stunning SP, I'm sure. flower
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:10 pm

Oscilla wrote:
I think I'll have to disable ratings and comments without approval in all my videos. No One would think that the trolls would get bored by this point, but no such luck. I barely posted the link and suddenly I get many nasty comments and messages and the video rating gets knocked down to 2 stars. It's not the first time this happened. And the last time, after I disabled rating in the similarly abused video, the trolls just moved on to my other videos, even those uploaded a long time ago and without Mao. No

Sorry for the outburst... I just feel sad. Youtube seems so full of trolls recently... I subscribed to the "Mao Asada" tag, and half of the videos posted recently were created by trolls. I think if they put as much effort in, let's say, figure skating as they do into trolling, they would be champions by now. Bad idea!

Thank you very much for the video! really like that Claire de Lune cheers

I felt so weird when I found Mao's 3A video with the title of 2A.
some figureskating fans are just horrible sometimes No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao's new programs - news & discussion
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next