Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mao's new programs - news & discussion

Go down 
+16
FigureSkating36
Yumei
cera
kiki
Erika
getmewild
racyong25
mao1985
summervie
Mirai
Admin
Okami
inskate
Oscilla
bibi
coconut
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:01 am

Thank you, summervie for the translation! Thank you! I loved that video clip!

Nice job, bibi. It's great to see Mao improve her Lutz so quickly~! Happy dance
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:17 pm

Okay, since now it's confirmed by both TAT and the intricate science of geometry (special thanks to bibi and her green crayon Smile), I guess we can say this aloud. MAO DID IT! cheers
Triple Lutz is OURS! Confetti Confetti Confetti
Lets not underestimate the importance of this achievement! Because it's just like, you know, the discovery of the atomic energy, or, well, the opening of the new subway line in the township of Zhangjiajie - the great, in other words, event! Very Happy
Congratulations, Mao! Many Hearts

Last edited by summervie on Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:34 pm

I'm gone for just a while and once again I'm floored by the progress that Mao has made in such a short time! Faint2

She looks to be in great condition, and her training with Tatiana seems to be going very well. The GP series is just around the corner; I can't wait to see Mao in action again. Boogie

Good luck, Mao! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:20 am

Back to top Go down
kiki

kiki

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:03 am

Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:39 am

Confetti

And look and the back position in layback variation! WOW!
Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Maolayback01hl0
Back to top Go down
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:37 am

Mao is soooooooooo amazing Worship
I am so happy to watch this news Encore
TAT is the best coach for Mao Cheering
Back to top Go down
http://englishaffairs.cn
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:02 am

Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Wow, lovely camel spin! Wub And the layback in the previous video was really impressive as well. Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:12 pm

I agree, the camel spin was great! Swoon The part about the makeup was cute Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:05 pm

This was probably already posted, but just in case... Laughing
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogj2Mu89xgI
(The Russia fluff, the Weider training, practice - "Claire..." step sequence)
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:20 am

Mao with Tarasova!!!

The jacket she wears at the end is a gift from Tarasova!! Love

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_AsVLvcsY
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:52 am

Wow, what an adorable video Wub

TAT and Mao seem to have a really great relationship. Thumbs up!

The GP series has started already... I sooo can't wait until TEB! I wonder hpw Mao's costumes will look like? Happy dance
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:11 pm

I'm getting impatient as well! SA just sharpened my apetite. Laugh

I'm loving the practice clips and fluffs with Tatiana. Mao has never looked that good! The jumps are exquisite and the spins and spirals look sharp. Confetti
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:10 pm

Oh, Tatiana is so kind to Mao! Many Hearts I adore her, she's the greatest coach ever, I hope their relationship would be very long Boogie
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:34 pm

So cute!
It's seems like Mao is Tarasova's treasure!! Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:02 pm

Some pictures of Mao on russian website Very Happy
I dont know what it says about though.

http://www.boscosport.ru/#/id=main
Back to top Go down
MissAero

MissAero

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Oooooh I LOVE that jacket!!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:46 pm

In a short way this article says that Mao visited Bosco sport at Red square with her Mum, personal coach and a team of operators who took interviews and pictures. Also her Mum bought jackets for Mao's brothers Dance And what Mao was very happy about russian olympic form and was very glad to get it Love
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:38 pm

Thank you for the translation, polosatik!! I guess Mao's brother must be about Mai Razz
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:16 am

coconut wrote:
Thank you for the translation, polosatik!! I guess Mao's brother must be about Mai Razz
Laughing haha, but article says about two twin brothers who are synchronized swimmers Laughing I didn't know that men also can be synchro swimmers. but ok Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:08 pm

polosatik wrote:
[
I didn't know that men also can be synchro swimmers. but ok Laughing

You should watch "Waterboys", a Japanese comedy! It was hilarious and I LOVED their synchro routine! Dance ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:35 pm

z4mboni wrote:
polosatik wrote:
[
I didn't know that men also can be synchro swimmers. but ok Laughing

You should watch "Waterboys", a Japanese comedy! It was hilarious and I LOVED their synchro routine! Dance ROTFLMAO
Oh Laughing I'll try to find this movie, sounds very cool!
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 11:34 am

Mao-chan in Supo-ken (09 November 2008) Encore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzI1d_f0Ils

Mao talks about her goals for this season, the effort she made to fix her Lutz and her new programs. Thumbs up!

Mao says she doesn't want to lose to the music in her "Claire de Lune" SP. She wants to skate in such a way that people would feel as if the moon started to shine in the rink. Depressed Crying (<- those are not sad tears, I'm just moved. This music playes right on my heartstrings. Bawling )

Mao feels that her LP music is very difficult and fast. There is no place to rest, and the music never slows down. Tatiana says: "To skate to the waltz - to go out and keep skating for 4 minutes in the rhythm of waltz - that is a very difficult task." Mao practices a lot and wants to make this music her own in time for competition. Worship

She wants to challenge herself to land two triple Axels in the long program. And one of them in a 3A-3T combo! WOW!

This is just a summary, I'll try to translate the whole thing tomorrow. Who, me?
Back to top Go down
kawaiimao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kawaiimao

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Thanks for the link and summary Oscilla!
I'm sooo looking forward to finally seeing Mao skate this season.
But to be honest I hope she doesn't go for 3A-3T, seems too risky and might be downgraded. To put the 3A twice in the LP is already more than enough!
But if she's really confident about it, well, who am I to say what she should do. Mao and TAT must know best what she's capable of.
Anyway, good luck to Mao-chan, I hope she has a wonderful season!!! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mao's new programs - news & discussion   Mao's new programs - news & discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mao's new programs - news & discussion
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next