Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Jeff - summary needed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

Interview with Jeff - summary needed! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Jeff - summary needed!   Interview with Jeff - summary needed! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:36 am

I found an interview with Jeff... But it's in Japanese and I don't understand. Sad
Could anybody summarize it? I think he speaks about Mao, mai and Nobu on the second page... I can recognize only their names geek

Interview with Jeff - summary needed! Soipamphlet4ww6
Interview with Jeff - summary needed! Soipamphlet5ds8
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jeff - summary needed!   Interview with Jeff - summary needed! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:37 am

Eek! This is really long. Razz I won't be able to do a full summary today (reports. grr No ) but the first page mainly discusses his excitement to be able to continue skating as a pro and what he's doing recently - skating in shows, providing choreo for other skaters, etc. Some of the questions have been asked before, like how Jeff felt about retiring, what he wants to achieve as a professional skater, etc. He also mentions that he plans to visit Lake Arrowhead once in a while to visit friends and catch up with Rafael (Arutunian).

He mentions the Japanese skaters since the interviewer asks about being able to perform with them in ice shows, and talks about:
-how he experienced practicing with them before
-talks about how they are all unique, but still have the same passion for the sport
-respects Takeshi as one of the best jumpers he has seen, talks about practicing together previously at Paris
-Nobu as a fun person, and a reliable competitor
-has only known Kozu for a short period, but finds him talented and polite
-adores Shizuka! Mentions being moved by her gold @ Torino
-loves practicing with Miki, but always feels overwhelmed by her jumping ability Hell, no!
-enjoys watching Yukari, describes her as a soft and elegant skater
-impressed with how seriously Mao + Mai train, mentions they are fun to be around. He's impressed by the bond they have, and finds them cute. Aww. Yep!
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jeff - summary needed!   Interview with Jeff - summary needed! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Thanks a lot, clovera! cheers

I love Jeff's skating and I'm happy he's excited to skate in shows and to work as choreographer. flower

Quote :
-impressed with how seriously Mao + Mai train, mentions they are fun to be around. He's impressed by the bond they have, and finds them cute. Aww. Yep!

Aww! Cloud 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Jeff - summary needed!   Interview with Jeff - summary needed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Jeff - summary needed!
Page 1 of 1