Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kirakira
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
kirakira

2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari Empty
PostSubject: 2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari   2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:34 am

Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: 2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari   2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 am

Thanks for the links, kirakira!
I wonder Chukyo uni would also have an event like this.. Question (I don't mean I want them to do silent )
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: 2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari   2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Thanks a bunch for the links! Boogie
mingming wrote:
I wonder Chukyo uni would also have an event like this.. Question (I don't mean I want them to do silent )

I suppose it's possible, but I have never heard of the Aurora Ice Rink at Chukyo University hold an "open" practice session. If I'm not mistaken the university's open campus last September was the first time the general public were even permitted to enter the rink. Sweatdrop

It's quite intriguing to see Tono landing the 3Lz-3Lo in the clip; it certainly is a nice change from all the guys doing the 3Lz-3T or the 3F-3T in their SP. Swoon I do wonder if the judges will award as much GoE for it as they usually do with Tono's other combinations should he successfully land one during competition.
Back to top Go down
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: 2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari   2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Thanks for the links, kirakira!

clovera wrote:

It's quite intriguing to see Tono landing the 3Lz-3Lo in the clip; it certainly is a nice change from all the guys doing the 3Lz-3T or the 3F-3T in their SP. Swoon I do wonder if the judges will award as much GoE for it as they usually do with Tono's other combinations should he successfully land one during competition.

I wonder if Tono is just practicing that combo, like how Mao practices 3Lo-3Lo, or if he'll actually include it...that would be nice if he did!

But it reminds me, boy do I miss seeing Mao's 3F-3Lo! 2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari Herz In the Japanese ladies' fan book, in her interview from last summer, she said that the combo had gotten a lot better in the off-season--but I guess she decided not to use it because it would mean she'd have to replace the solo 3Lo with a 3S or something...

The lady interviewer in the first clip was quite hilarious--she said she was all excited to see them skate, that they were very cool. (I guess she's like those girls who said that they're cool because they're sexy.) ROTFLMAO
Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari   2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010.1.12 Daisuke & Nobunari
Page 1 of 1