Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joannie Rochette new gala program

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

Joannie Rochette new gala program Empty
PostSubject: Joannie Rochette new gala program   Joannie Rochette new gala program Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:18 pm

Hi everyone!
I just came back from a figure skating club in which Joannie Rochette was a guest. She was really brilliant! She did her Madonna number and a new one! it's "Objection" a tango piece from Shakira! ( http://www.amazon.com/Laundry-Service-Shakira/dp/B00005R2M3/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1239505998&sr=8-1 #1 ) it was truly impressive and energic! It really matchs her style! Each time I see Joannie (or any skater) live, I remember how they are completely apart from the others! And she's so tiny! On the TV, she seems rather normal (so imagine Mao!) but in real, she so small and tiny!! Well, that was really great to see before everyone a new program from Joannie!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Erika

Erika

PostSubject: Re: Joannie Rochette new gala program   Joannie Rochette new gala program Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:51 am

Thank you bibi!
so, another tango piece from joannie cheers
I really like her Madonna number, but I hope I can see her new EX program at World Team Trophy Razz
Tango performed by joannie...
I cannot imagine but I'm so looking forward to seeing it!
Back to top Go down
coconut
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
coconut

PostSubject: Re: Joannie Rochette new gala program   Joannie Rochette new gala program Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:54 pm

can't wait to see!!!!!!!!!!
you are lucky girl, bibi. clown
I like her 'die another day' EX too, I think she is good at strong music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joannie Rochette new gala program   Joannie Rochette new gala program Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joannie Rochette new gala program
Page 1 of 1