Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nice new article on Miki Ando

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

Nice new article on Miki Ando Empty
PostSubject: Nice new article on Miki Ando   Nice new article on Miki Ando Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:49 am

Soul on ice: Resilient Ando primed for second chance at Olympic glory
By JACK GALLAGHER

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/sp20090719it.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Nice new article on Miki Ando   Nice new article on Miki Ando Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Gallagher's articles are always appreciated! (much more so than Phil Hersh's, that's for sure) Razz

It's great to see remain Miki positive and determined, in terms of both continuing to skate competitively and learning English to the point that she speaks it with relative ease and can handle interviews. I certainly hope she gets the ticket to Vancouver and perform in the way she was unable to do so at Torino. I love you
Back to top Go down
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Nice new article on Miki Ando   Nice new article on Miki Ando Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Thank you!
I never knew Miki liked to be called Snoopy!!! That is adorable! Miki is such a sweetheart. I think if Miki gives it her all without holing back this season, she can be satisfied with herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice new article on Miki Ando   Nice new article on Miki Ando Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice new article on Miki Ando
Page 1 of 1