Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yu Na News

Go down 
+99
Alokya
josling
shikure
Lady_in_black
skating_fanatic
patknowsbest
pearlyriver
Abdiel
kaabi
CraZsk8r
Yunamao
ElleluvsL
zarinaballerina
Cloviece
ClairDeMao
Luckyone
maofan93
Okami
Tess
babayaga
ericacsy
kitty
Mao_Asada_sunrise
periperi
KariDebate
MaoChan756
muumuu
Hotaru
swan
gurami
will_power
Aibhlin
dawnsherearequiet
theicemarks
i♥MAO
europeanfan
Ken Himura
purplemaze
Jtsmith1
bekalc
sumin
illani
linglang
dlnnyc
iceskatingfan
kirakira
maowataiyo
kaarolcia
SAKURA
goldmao
jkblues
ballerinamao
Mirai
inskate
Artistry
tilitom
coconut
SpecialK
kitkat00
sky
Spacey
hanatsuki
kawaiimao
Dani-Chan
polly10
BowbowDaijin
Figure_skating_love
tigercub
sapphiresky
sofia
PochinkoPotanko
ichiro
Lilith112
klarification
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
yuki
bobo
chapis
Haidogirl
roma
clovera
aoi88
chineseteacup
Batsuchan
chelseamarie
☆Genie
Liffey
Star85
chiyori
summervie
ddmm
tianrushui
MaoMaoRevolution
polosatik
bibi
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
polly10

Yu Na News - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:25 am

apparently it was orser's decision to separate and he told yuna first..

yuna will be searching for a new coach...
Back to top Go down
kitkat00

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:33 am

Yu-na's agency is saying it was Brian's decision but Brian's agency is saying that it was Yu-na's mom who came and told him and he was shocked. I know IMG is ~the great evil~ or whatever but I'm going to have to believe them on this one! Whatever ATS has to say is worthless to me since they tried to bring Mao in to this Mad Now it just seems like they're trying to spread negative things about Brian to make him look bad. It's kind of sad really...
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:35 am

well i´m prety sure that Mao´s name is going arround not for Orser or Yu na but, for the media. Mad

and now the two best skaters are without coach scratch
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:07 am

Article: http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=126394

Hmmm... they're dragging Mao again. I find the "uncomfortable bec. of the rumor" part is pretty ridiculous .
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 am

kitkat00 wrote:
Yu-na's agency is saying it was Brian's decision but Brian's agency is saying that it was Yu-na's mom who came and told him and he was shocked. I know IMG is ~the great evil~ or whatever but I'm going to have to believe them on this one! Whatever ATS has to say is worthless to me since they tried to bring Mao in to this Mad Now it just seems like they're trying to spread negative things about Brian to make him look bad. It's kind of sad really...

actually it was img korea who published the article first not img new york..

who thinks this off season is boring?
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:15 am

I'm not surprised about this news. Sleep
I felt something was wrong between Orser and Yuna when I saw them at the press conference held by korean athletes after the OP. Orser said something like Yuna could try 3A and Yuna was like ` what ? '

Orser says it's Yuna and Yuna says it's Orser who wanted to part ways...I am sure there are other reasons. Maybe one of the agent wanted them to part ways from the moment the OP ended and they indirectly put pressure by putting Mao into it.

From now on, Orser will be the BAD GUY from the korean media. He will never be invited to go to Korea and I wonder what will happen with the other korean skater who's training with him. But Orser (and Wilson) should not blame anyone: he really earned lots of money these few years.

Whatever they say, I really don't like the idea that Mao's into it. We all know that Mao always said she wants a Japanese coach who can teach in Japan.

Last edited by ddmm on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
clovera
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
clovera

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:16 am

polly10 wrote:
If anything, this is one of the best off-seasons we've had in quite a while (at least for Mao fans, anyway). Very Happy

I don't even get why Mao is being dragged into this, but that's the Korean media for you, folks. Rolling Eyes
Let's see what'll happen...
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:19 am

i blame IMG and ATS for this mess in the first place.. i just hate politics..

maybe the skaters should have their own skating union like in the nba, mlb, etc. hey, even hollywood actors..
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:21 am

clovera wrote:
polly10 wrote:
If anything, this is one of the best off-seasons we've had in quite a while (at least for Mao fans, anyway). Very Happy

I don't even get why Mao is being dragged into this, but that's the Korean media for you, folks. Rolling Eyes
Let's see what'll happen...

Well said Clovera.

It's not the first time Mao's being dragged into it. Remember the incident about interference during practise.

Now, if Yuna's not doing well in Worlds, they are going to blame Mao. Very Mad
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:54 am

orser just had an interview and looks like he's blaming yuna's mom.. judging from the interview, it looks yuna is trapped with this mess..Shocked

from fsu/goldenskate

Quote :
AP conducted a phone interview with Brian and he maintains Ms. Park informed the decision back in Aug. 2. He explained he has waited till yesterday because she and Yuna might change their mind.

The gist of article:

- Ms. Park and Brian had a meeting after the Ice show in Korea.

- Brian told Ms. Park he has made a room in his schedule to coach Yuna if she wants to resume her training.

- Ms. Park answered "There is no need to anymore..."

- Brian denies that the split is NOTHING TO DO WITH the rumor back in May about the possibility of coaching the "other" skater.

- Brian also adds that "he believes Yuna's mom made this decision, not Yuna herself."

- On the question from AP if he is willing to coach Yuna, Brian answered: "That's also up to Ms. Park."
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:45 am

polly10 wrote:
orser just had an interview and looks like he's blaming yuna's mom.. judging from the interview, it looks yuna is trapped with this mess..Shocked

from fsu/goldenskate

Quote :
AP conducted a phone interview with Brian and he maintains Ms. Park informed the decision back in Aug. 2. He explained he has waited till yesterday because she and Yuna might change their mind.

The gist of article:

- Ms. Park and Brian had a meeting after the Ice show in Korea.

- Brian told Ms. Park he has made a room in his schedule to coach Yuna if she wants to resume her training.

- Ms. Park answered "There is no need to anymore..."

- Brian denies that the split is NOTHING TO DO WITH the rumor back in May about the possibility of coaching the "other" skater.

- Brian also adds that "he believes Yuna's mom made this decision, not Yuna herself."

- On the question from AP if he is willing to coach Yuna, Brian answered: "That's also up to Ms. Park."

GOD what a mess for Yu Na pale , anyway, i´m releaved that Mao´s name start to desapear of this.
Back to top Go down
goldmao

goldmao

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:48 am

I think it's good news isn't it?!
Let's see how it all ends up...because at the moment it all seems a bit confusing to me Whirly and no matter who the one is, being responsible for Orser and Yu Na to split up....I think I like it Who, me? awww, I'm getting already excited...I can't wait for the new season to start >___< I was trying to not think about figure skating too much the last months but now I can't wait anylonger Panic!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:49 am

Quote :

Wait a sec, I don't understand the first bit...is Orser saying that the rumor back in May has nothing to do with all this? Or is he saying that the rumor does have something to do with this? I suppose he meant the former, but the sentence is confusing.

And I kinda feel that it was more of Yuna's mothers' decision...maybe partly Yuna's, but not all. But should Orser have been caught up with that foolish, 'Yes, I think she can do a 3A' comment he made after Olys, maybe it was the right time to part ways.

Btw, as far as I've read, it seems that only the Korean media has written it was Orser who decided to leave. I also heard that Kwak Min-Jung is also leaving Orser...or Orser leaving her, I don't know which way around it is. Is this because he won't be coaching Yuna anymore? Do Yuna and Ming-Jung only come in sets? Or maybe the Korean Skating Fed wanted to get Orser out of the picture altogether? Question
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
SAKURA

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:52 am

clovera wrote:
polly10 wrote:

Thumbs up!

Yuna (actually it's Yuna mom) always ended relations either with coaches or management companies this way in the past. So when I heard that Yuna mom established a management company by herself, I was afraid that something like this would happen. It seems time for Yuna to be more independent from her mom.
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:56 am

Oh... my... God! WOW!
This is hot news! Orser has switched from hero to devil is such a short period of time. How can this be? Didn't Korea love him?

Of course they'll keep relating mao to this, especially if Yuna starts to lose. I'm even used to these things. Now I'm more than excited about the new season. Razz

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
kaarolcia
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
kaarolcia

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 am

whoa, what a piece of news! completely unexpected! Drama!
I just hope it is not an indication that Yuna will stop competing anytime soon! That would be sad for the sport Sad
The articles which are showing up are also strange. It's like both parties blame each other for the break up. It's a little bit childish and unprofessional to end such successfull partnership in such negative way Rolling Eyes

However what I hate the most is that Mao name is thrown into the whole situation/conflict/whatever you want to call it. The girl has nothing to do with it and I already see some people partially blaming her for this break up and saying that she should run to Orser right now Disappointed
Back to top Go down
maowataiyo
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
maowataiyo

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:08 am

The news of Yuna parting ways with Orser is a shock. Reported abrupt severing of ties isn't really a shock. Mao thrown in the mix, not a shock either.
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:11 am

What shocking news! Don't know what to think about the breakup, though I agree with everyone else on how typical and irritating the media is throwing Mao into the whole fiasco.
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:27 am

SAKURA wrote:
clovera wrote:
polly10 wrote:

Thumbs up!

Yuna (actually it's Yuna mom) always ended relations either with coaches or management companies this way in the past. So when I heard that Yuna mom established a management company by herself, I was afraid that something like this would happen. It seems time for Yuna to be more independent from her mom.

I believe too that the decision is coming from Yuna's mom (again). I don't see why Orser would want to part with Yuna. Maybe everything was planned.
Yuna starting her own management...mom wanting to kick Orser out after the OP.....came up with a stupid idea to invole Mao into it.
I think eveything was perfectly calculated.
We now see why Yuna decided in July to quit the Grand Prix Series.
I smell politics.

Poor Mao. Sad

Back to top Go down
BowbowDaijin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
BowbowDaijin

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:35 am

So will Yuna go to train with Russian coach because Olympic is there 4 years later?
LOL I don't know that is it good or bad to set company themselves after they (Yuna
and mother) succeeded at Olympics. In their point of view, perhaps there was some
thing unfair for skaters and in the other point of view, coach and organization can
think that it is rude to set company of their own after they got what they want from
coach and organization. I hope Yuna will be fine.

Will it be problem between South Korea and Canada?
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:55 am

ehh.. even me i'm confused. yuna already said during her interview with Reuters that the whole brian and mao wasn't true, so i'm even more confused why the media/ats dragged mao on this controversy..

yuna is already working with wilson for her lp and shae lynn borne for her sp, so the whole retirement thing doesn't make any sense as well..
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 am

I was shocked by this news. They seemed to have a great relationship and work so well together. I'm not sure what to believe because of the conflicting reports..I feel like there's a huge part of this we're missing. I don't really think Brian would initiate the termination first, nor do I believe that Yu-Na didn't approach him in person about it.

I'm also pissed that Mao was brought into this. This will only make her even MORE of a villain, once again based on things that have NO TRUTH to them. Mad Can someone clear this up for me? Yu-Na's mom is in charge of ATS, and ATS released a press release that pointed to the Mao/Orser rumor as the reason for the disintegration of Yu-Na and Brian's coaching relationship, right? I don't buy for a second that that was the real reason - I doubt Yu-Na would be that jealous or bitter or whatever about RUMORS, plus Yu-Na knows firsthand how the media works and spins rumors out of control. So why else would ATS mention Mao? To deflect blame from them (if it indeed is true that Yu-Na's mom "dumped" Brian) to some other source?
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:42 am

bellarina wrote:
I was shocked by this news. They seemed to have a great relationship and work so well together. I'm not sure what to believe because of the conflicting reports..I feel like there's a huge part of this we're missing. I don't really think Brian would initiate the termination first, nor do I believe that Yu-Na didn't approach him in person about it.

I'm also pissed that Mao was brought into this. This will only make her even MORE of a villain, once again based on things that have NO TRUTH to them. Mad Can someone clear this up for me? Yu-Na's mom is in charge of ATS, and ATS released a press release that pointed to the Mao/Orser rumor as the reason for the disintegration of Yu-Na and Brian's coaching relationship, right? I don't buy for a second that that was the real reason - I doubt Yu-Na would be that jealous or bitter or whatever about RUMORS, plus Yu-Na knows firsthand how the media works and spins rumors out of control. So why else would ATS mention Mao? To deflect blame from them (if it indeed is true that Yu-Na's mom "dumped" Brian) to some other source?

just to clarify these things because even myself i got confused..no one from ATS mentioned mao's name, they just said "the other skater" "his/her"...only the korean media made an assumption by their own..

and yuna already denied the whole mao/brian thing.

it's just messy!! Mad
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:44 am

This is such a shock!
Brian Orser and Kim Yuna made a terrific team! I never thought this would happen!

There are a lot of things that are still unclear. Both sides blame one another and all of a sudden, Mao is dragged into this mess. Please, I don't wanna hear any "coach-stealing" comments anymore. I want the truth to come out.
Back to top Go down
goldmao

goldmao

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:09 am

do you seriously think that they'll blame it on Mao?! Well, that would be ridiculous since Mao doesn't even want him as coach LOL
Now both of them are without a coach... so that's just fair in a way.
(I think Yu Na is better off with a different coach anyways...at least I thought that he was pushing her too much - the way he was praising her in the media, was really over the top in my eyes -.....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu Na News
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next