Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yu Na News

Go down 
+99
Alokya
josling
shikure
Lady_in_black
skating_fanatic
patknowsbest
pearlyriver
Abdiel
kaabi
CraZsk8r
Yunamao
ElleluvsL
zarinaballerina
Cloviece
ClairDeMao
Luckyone
maofan93
Okami
Tess
babayaga
ericacsy
kitty
Mao_Asada_sunrise
periperi
KariDebate
MaoChan756
muumuu
Hotaru
swan
gurami
will_power
Aibhlin
dawnsherearequiet
theicemarks
i♥MAO
europeanfan
Ken Himura
purplemaze
Jtsmith1
bekalc
sumin
illani
linglang
dlnnyc
iceskatingfan
kirakira
maowataiyo
kaarolcia
SAKURA
goldmao
jkblues
ballerinamao
Mirai
inskate
Artistry
tilitom
coconut
SpecialK
kitkat00
sky
Spacey
hanatsuki
kawaiimao
Dani-Chan
polly10
BowbowDaijin
Figure_skating_love
tigercub
sapphiresky
sofia
PochinkoPotanko
ichiro
Lilith112
klarification
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
yuki
bobo
chapis
Haidogirl
roma
clovera
aoi88
chineseteacup
Batsuchan
chelseamarie
☆Genie
Liffey
Star85
chiyori
summervie
ddmm
tianrushui
MaoMaoRevolution
polosatik
bibi
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

Yu Na News - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:20 am

Figure_skating_love wrote:

alyssa wrote:
mingming wrote:
polly10 wrote:
and my prediction is correct! lol! the world championship will be held in japan.. it's too tempting to skip it. heheehe

Excuse me, what are you laughing at? So strange..
I don't see you are Mao fan, why are you here? This is Mao FAN FORUM.
I've never visited Yuna forum, because I'm not her fan. I think I'm so normal.
I don't want to argue with you, but I can't understand why you come here expressly to talk only about Yuna.

This is a mystery, mingming. Rolling Eyes

Although polly10 may not be a genuine Mao fan she still has an opinion and she is for the most part respectful (as of recently) i think we can turn the troll radar down a little for her Wink

Someone's out of lurkdom...
I have to respectfully disagree:
correction...an opinion only in this part of the forum...and I think she/he still owes many ppl an apology for his/her behaviour before we turn down the radar.
And what YK is doing is bothering me...but w/e, her choice.
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:22 pm

sapphiresky wrote:

alyssa wrote:
mingming wrote:
polly10 wrote:
and my prediction is correct! lol! the world championship will be held in japan.. it's too tempting to skip it. heheehe

Excuse me, what are you laughing at? So strange..
I don't see you are Mao fan, why are you here? This is Mao FAN FORUM.
I've never visited Yuna forum, because I'm not her fan. I think I'm so normal.
I don't want to argue with you, but I can't understand why you come here expressly to talk only about Yuna.

This is a mystery, mingming. Rolling Eyes

Although polly10 may not be a genuine Mao fan she still has an opinion and she is for the most part respectful (as of recently) i think we can turn the troll radar down a little for her Wink

Someone's out of lurkdom...
I have to respectfully disagree:
correction...an opinion only in this part of the forum...and I think she/he still owes many ppl an apology for his/her behaviour before we turn down the radar.
And what YK is doing is bothering me...but w/e, her choice.

Sensible enough, you're reasonings make complete sense, not gonna argue with that
Shame though I was of the mind that we may have finally changed polly10 over to the Mao side of life, but i guess that i became oh too hopeful...

What Yuna is doing doesn't bother me a bit, her decisions are hers alone, the whole tango thing if its true is a fiasco and it annoys me a little, but Mao herself should be fine
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:16 am

ok. if i did hurt anyone's feelings around here i apologize. ok again i'm a yuna fan but i also like mao. i think she's a fabulous skater and a champion on her own own right.

if some are pissed because im not posting on mao related threads then again i apologize. at the start of the new season i will post, after seeing her new programs, etc.

regarding the tango thing, just for a clarification.. i think even yuna fans are confused. what she said was on her interview, she wanted to skate in "spanish style of music", and said like tango.. she might be skating to flamenco like what jeremy and brian joubert because wilson choreographed them.. who knows what will be it like, maybe the theme will be romantic or maybe up tempo or mabye we can hear an acoustic guitar in the background, who knows in the next few months!

regarding the fb poll, i didn't even participate! i find it laughable to be honest. after all it's a popularity contest. and the whole "greatest skater ever" is always subjective to anyone.

with the comment yuna is a fabricated hero..well, yuna might not be a hero in the world(because she's really not, she is just a teenager) but she is a hero to those young skaters in korea who dreamed one day to be like her, in a nation that no history of figure skating..

peace everyone!
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:53 am

I don't think there was anyhing wrong with what you said, polly10. I think people are just overreacting, because we got attacked by trolls earlier this year,

Please chill out, people! There's nothing wrong about liking 2 (or more) skaters. And the fans are welcome to post about them, especially since we are in the "Other Skaters" subforum.

One of the reasons I like this forum is that it was always objective and friendly towards other skaters, so please don't change that! flower
Back to top Go down
BowbowDaijin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
BowbowDaijin

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:30 am

I know, I know, that Latin style is hot and fascinating for skaters
like Daisuke and Yuna. They suit for that. As Yuna once did James
Bond and it work while her light music program seems blur and
not attractive enough, she will stop herself in her style. (But I think
music like All That Jazz will be suitable for Yuna rather than Mao.)

Mao's program this year, except Schnitke's Tango, are Mao style
that suit her too. (Tango is a challenge and as she did great in EX
so we hope this will broaden her style.) I really wanted to see
another style by Mao but since I know Mao is talented in sport
rather than perform as the best entertainer so I give up to look her
as Barbie and try astronaut suit, Indian sari, jungle safari, and so on.

Back to Yuna topic, I think their rivalry made me notice Yuna's
program as well. I remembered Dans Macabre, Scheherazade and
like her programs rather than Kwan's Scheherazade. Poor Orser, I
still don't like him.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:38 am

TBH, I have no problem with Yuna doing tango. She did Tango de Roxanne for her short before, if I'm not mistaken. It's not unusual to have lots of tango music in competitions so I don't mind. But Yuna and Mao are at the top so people are making a big deal about it. And it's not like we're totally sure that it's tango already. There's also the option of flamenco. Or salsa. Or even chacha! lol!

(Also, something fast-paced, upbeat and showy suits Yuna's style more, compared to Mao's soft, ethereal and graceful skating~!)

To polly10, I can see the you are a reasonable person and I respect your opinions. Hopefully you would keep your word and start posting more about Mao after the start of the season. We don't mind a Yuna fan who can positively contribute to the forums... I mean, look at me! Razz
Back to top Go down
mingming
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
mingming

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:58 am

inskate wrote:
I don't think there was anyhing wrong with what you said, polly10. I think people are just overreacting, because we got attacked by trolls earlier this year,

Please chill out, people!There's nothing wrong about liking 2 (or more) skaters. And the fans are welcome to post about them, especially since we are in the "Other Skaters" subforum.

One of the reasons I like this forum is that it was always objective and friendly towards other skaters, so please don't change that! flower
I think you've not read his/her former posts...but it's ok.
What irritated me was his/her comment which I quoted in my previous post. Rolling Eyes
It's not problem at all to like some skaters! I do have many favorite skaters other than Mao. And there are some members who love particular skaters like MikiAndoFan, Yunamao, polosatik...but they are loved here and of course I LOVE THEM! You will see the reason when you read their posts.
I just couldn't understand why he/she comes here Mao Fan Forum to talk only about other skater...and I didn't see he/she is a Mao fan from his/her posts.
But polly10 says he/she likes Mao, so I will see...

I didn't mean to make this forum hostile. Sorry guys!
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:47 pm

mingming wrote:
inskate wrote:

Please chill out, people!There's nothing wrong about liking 2 (or more) skaters. And the fans are welcome to post about them, especially since we are in the "Other Skaters" subforum.

I think you've not read his/her former posts...but it's ok.
What irritated me was his/her comment which I quoted in my previous post. Rolling Eyes
It's not problem at all to like some skaters! I do have many favorite skaters other than Mao. And there are some members who love particular skaters like MikiAndoFan, Yunamao, polosatik...but they are loved here and of course I LOVE THEM! You will see the reason when you read their posts.
I just couldn't understand why he/she comes here Mao Fan Forum to talk only about other skater...and I didn't see he/she is a Mao fan from his/her posts.
But polly10 says he/she likes Mao, so I will see...

I didn't mean to make this forum hostile. Sorry guys!

No need to apologize mingming! Your posts just showed your opinion about a *certain matter, which I (along with many others) shared...
No one wants to make this forum hostile, we just express our opinions, about Mao, mostly.

Thanks for your apology polly10, and clarification. I hope to see your posts often.
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:15 am

Hey folks, I think there is no point in arguing with polly10. She's been here for some time and we all know she is here for Yuna and to poke us with her sarcasm.
Let's just try to tolerate, bc this way we can show people that we don't need to hate on any Yuna fans.

flower flower Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:40 am

Kim Yuna's new EX, Bulletproof by La Roux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c-wc6Dji1Y

She suits this type of music. I like it and I'm quite impressed with her, although more conservative FS fans might find her moves a bit too 'gimmicky.'
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:48 am

I have to say I love her bulletproof program and costume. Love Hearts And I agree with klarification that she suits this type of music.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:58 am

I saw it, and I actually thought it was pretty good. I think the song, and the cut worked really good, and the choreography was really entertaining. Does anyone else think she is skating with more confidence, and expression than ever here?
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Star85 wrote:
I saw it, and I actually thought it was pretty good. I think the song, and the cut worked really good, and the choreography was really entertaining. Does anyone else think she is skating with more confidence, and expression than ever here?

As an already established Yuna fan i found this to be true! I definitely see a level of confidence and expression in Yuna that has not before been seen! cheers
It seems less like execution and more like enjoyment now, it makes me happy to see her skate like this! Very Happy

Dani-chan what program is your sig from?
Back to top Go down
Dani-Chan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
Dani-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:22 pm

it's from The Ice finale hehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFZ2gvPfY5M&feature=channel
Back to top Go down
Figure_skating_love
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Figure_skating_love

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Dani-Chan wrote:

it's from The Ice finale hehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFZ2gvPfY5M&feature=channel

Yeah i found out about 10 minutes later just by reading around Smile
Now i feel like an idiot for asking... Neutral
Back to top Go down
sofia
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
sofia

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:48 am

Sorry if it's not actual, but did you know that Kim won't compete in the Grand Prix series?
Back to top Go down
BowbowDaijin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
BowbowDaijin

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:23 am

She said like that. She wants to make new program during Grand Prix and challenge
in World. But we should not trust any even Kim because she changed her tongue all
the way. Before she finished Vancouver, she said as if she will retire and rest but after
that she said she didn't say that she will retire just said she wanted to rest. For me
Kim's speech is ずるかしこい. I don't know how to say in English. Maybe it's clever in a
bad meaning. Her speech can interpret 2 ways and she tries not to say something clear
so she can change her word when she sees it will harm her and it will be our fault or
media's faults that interpret her in the opposite way. This is the same as when she
claimed that some Japanese skater(s) had bothered her.
Back to top Go down
Mirai
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Mirai

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Yu-Na is No.5 on Forbes World's 10 Highest-Paid Female Athletes list. queen

http://www.forbes.com/2010/08/18/top-earning-female-athletes-business-sportsmoney-female-athletes_2.html
Back to top Go down
inskate
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
inskate

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 am

sofia wrote:
Sorry if it's not actual, but did you know that Kim won't compete in the Grand Prix series?

I'm not surprised, really. She needs to rework her jump layout. Doing 2A 3 times in the LP is no longer allowed, so she needs to add 3L to her programs if she wants to keep a high base value.

Without 3L, I think the highest she can get is 44.35:
3Lz-3T
3S
3F
--
2A-2L-2T
3Lz
3F-2T
2A

And it would be somewhat risky jump layout for her, because her 3F isn't that consistent. (For comparison sake, Mao's current jump layout, with no new jumps added, would be worth 47.06. Mirai could get 48.32 if she did both 3Lz-3T and 2A-3T.).

YuNa will most likely work on 3L, observe how the other skaters do during the GP and adjust her strategy accordingly.

Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 6:24 am

inskate wrote:
sofia wrote:

I'm not surprised, really. She needs to rework her jump layout. Doing 2A 3 times in the LP is no longer allowed, so she needs to add 3L to her programs if she wants to keep a high base value.

Without 3L, I think the highest she can get is 44.35:
3Lz-3T
3S
3F
--
2A-2L-2T
3Lz
3F-2T
2A

And it would be somewhat risky jump layout for her, because her 3F isn't that consistent. (For comparison sake, Mao's current jump layout, with no new jumps added, would be worth 47.06. Mirai could get 48.32 if she did both 3Lz-3T and 2A-3T.).

YuNa will most likely work on 3L, observe how the other skaters do during the GP and adjust her strategy accordingly.

exactly and that's actually a very clever way to do it, because that way she can see how the other skaters are doing under the new rules and thereby see what the best thing to do is with her jump layout not to mention that she then also has a lot more time to train and focus on correcting her jumps without any disturbences!

and in regards to the jump layout's it all depends on who will be able to deliever at that time.. but if mao wil be able to correct her 3-3 and lutz she will clearly have a great advantage technically, but let's not forget the artistically scores could change alot since half of the overall score still depends on it...
Back to top Go down
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Yuna and Orser part ways. Shocked
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:53 pm

polly10 wrote:
Yuna and Orser part ways. Shocked

Yeah! I just read about it, too. Such a shocker! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Star85
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Star85

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Wow, this is brand new news today. I'm only able to find one article about it! The article does say that this happened all the way back on Aug. 2nd though...
http://figureskatersonline.com/news/2010/08/23/brian-orser-no-longer-coaching-yu-na-kim/

If this is true, then it's pretty shocking. Unless Yuna is leaning seriously towards retiring. That's not even a very good reason though... Brian and Yuna had so much success together, I really can't imagine why she would part ways with him! Why fix something that isn't broken?! The public must be REALLY out of the loop on what's going on on this one!
Back to top Go down
http://photobucket.com/maoasadapics
polly10

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:09 am

according to the news..yuna and brian's relationship turned sour when the whole rumor about mao's agency approaching orser last march.. and she begun training even without orser in june..yuna's agency ats decided to ask a temporary "leave" with orser early august, and then they decided both parties to split... yuna wished orser via statement from ats and wish him the best with his current athletes that he's coaching now..wow... Shocked
Back to top Go down
jkblues
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
jkblues

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:23 am

i hate Mao´s name going arownd in this theme.

and is surprising that yu na and orser won´t work togheter anymore, if something works, why finish it? .
if the relationship wasn´t god enough is their problem, but don´t bring Mao´s name here. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu Na News
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next