Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yu Na News

Go down 
+99
Alokya
josling
shikure
Lady_in_black
skating_fanatic
patknowsbest
pearlyriver
Abdiel
kaabi
CraZsk8r
Yunamao
ElleluvsL
zarinaballerina
Cloviece
ClairDeMao
Luckyone
maofan93
Okami
Tess
babayaga
ericacsy
kitty
Mao_Asada_sunrise
periperi
KariDebate
MaoChan756
muumuu
Hotaru
swan
gurami
will_power
Aibhlin
dawnsherearequiet
theicemarks
i♥MAO
europeanfan
Ken Himura
purplemaze
Jtsmith1
bekalc
sumin
illani
linglang
dlnnyc
iceskatingfan
kirakira
maowataiyo
kaarolcia
SAKURA
goldmao
jkblues
ballerinamao
Mirai
inskate
Artistry
tilitom
coconut
SpecialK
kitkat00
sky
Spacey
hanatsuki
kawaiimao
Dani-Chan
polly10
BowbowDaijin
Figure_skating_love
tigercub
sapphiresky
sofia
PochinkoPotanko
ichiro
Lilith112
klarification
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
bellarina
MikiAndoFan#1
alyssa
yuki
bobo
chapis
Haidogirl
roma
clovera
aoi88
chineseteacup
Batsuchan
chelseamarie
☆Genie
Liffey
Star85
chiyori
summervie
ddmm
tianrushui
MaoMaoRevolution
polosatik
bibi
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

Yu Na News - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:39 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
kenkyo wrote:
3Lz+3T
3F
FCSp - Yuna layover into catch-foot/half-Biellmann
2A - Layback Ina Bauer entrance
LSp - into catch-foot, no Biellmann
StSq
CCoSp

she scored 72.27 , TES 37.42 PCS 34.85

PCS is way too high, but that's normal for B international. It will be interesting to see how she'll score at worlds. But it's great that she's capable of her old SP layout.

I was just thinking the same thing!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:39 am

polosatik wrote:
I can't wait for the video! Very happy she skated so well. She for sure will bring a lot of interest to FG this season! Can't wait to see her competing with Mao! Interesting she got only 72 scratch Levels maybe?

well, there's no spiral seq anymore, with it she'd score around 76-77.
Back to top Go down
kenkyo
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kenkyo

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:40 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
kenkyo wrote:
3Lz+3T
3F
StSq
CCoSp

PCS is way too high, but that's normal for B international. It will be interesting to see how she'll score at worlds. But it's great that she's capable of her old SP layout.

same guess here, i was on this chat and people were updating about the competition, apparently everyone expected higher PCS Suspect
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:43 am

kenkyo wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
kenkyo wrote:
3Lz+3T
3F
StSq
CCoSp

same guess here, i was on this chat and people were updating about the competition, apparently everyone expected higher PCS Suspect

Huh? You mean LOWER PCS? The PCS is already abnormally high, IMO, but then I haven't seen her skate so maybe she's made an enormous improvement in her skating skills, transitions...

I really like her costume.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:48 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
kenkyo wrote:
zarinaballerina wrote:
kenkyo wrote:
3Lz+3T
3F
StSq
CCoSp

Huh? You mean LOWER PCS? The PCS is already abnormally high, IMO, but then I haven't seen her skate so maybe she's made an enormous improvement in her skating skills, transitions...

I really like her costume.

No videos yet?
I must say, I like her costumes. Athough is it just me or are her pre-Vancouver costumes much better than the ones she wears nowadays? Razz
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:48 am

kenkyo wrote:
http://sports.phinf.naver.net//20121208_219/1354977138764G7edM_JPEG/31.jpg loved her costume
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ffd553a22ab8d316ba9fd13f081b590d/tumblr_mepvgxN9Og1r77pxho1_500.jpg
Thank you! I'm not sure about the decolletage part but the overall I love it! cheers Well what happened with 3-3 she got only 2 points more then Mao with 3-2, I guess where was something wrong. Suspect PCS are high and I agree , after that amount of super ladies in this event Laughing Yuna looked like a Goddess for sure.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:49 am

zarinaballerina wrote:
polosatik wrote:
I can't wait for the video! Very happy she skated so well. She for sure will bring a lot of interest to FG this season! Can't wait to see her competing with Mao! Interesting she got only 72 scratch Levels maybe?

well, there's no spiral seq anymore, with it she'd score around 76-77.
No, looked at her TES score, this is really strange with her layout.
Back to top Go down
kenkyo
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kenkyo

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:50 am

Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:52 am

I expected a score like that or higher if she goes clean and she did. You got to give her huge credit for maintaing her jump content after a long break. I'm feeling this competition is a showcase of her return. There's absolutely no competition. Maybe it would be a little interesting at Golden Spin, since Kostner is competing also. Kostner probably doesn't have the technical content to beat Kim but I'm curious about how their PCS will match up.
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:54 am

Back to top Go down
kisses
Double Axel
Double Axel
kisses

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:56 am

Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:57 am

aoi88 wrote:
I expected a score like that or higher if she goes clean and she did. You got to give her huge credit for maintaing her jump content after a long break. I'm feeling this competition is a showcase of her return. There's absolutely no competition. Maybe it would be a little interesting at Golden Spin, since Kostner is competing also. Kostner probably doesn't have the technical content to beat Kim but I'm curious about how their PCS will match up.

Yes, that's true but I'm withholding my judgement for now. I need to see the video and compare with the protocols to match the TES and PCS. But since this is a B level competition... Razz

Nice to see a strong Yuna in competition though! She's definitely shaking things up. Now for her Les Miserables LP... Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:59 am

Well considering bad landing on 2a and I'm have doubts about 3 flip and 3 toe, lutz was awesome. I don't like the program at all Sad
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:00 am

polosatik wrote:
kenkyo wrote:
http://sports.phinf.naver.net//20121208_219/1354977138764G7edM_JPEG/31.jpg loved her costume
http://25.media.tumblr.com/ffd553a22ab8d316ba9fd13f081b590d/tumblr_mepvgxN9Og1r77pxho1_500.jpg
Thank you! I'm not sure about the decolletage part but the overall I love it! cheers Well what happened with 3-3 she got only 2 points more then Mao with 3-2, I guess where was something wrong. Suspect PCS are high and I agree , after that amount of super ladies in this event Laughing Yuna looked like a Goddess for sure.

Same here. I'm ok with it overall except for that. Razz

And yes that's 2+ diff in TES only with Mao's GPF SP or less than 2 with NHK SP. Must be the levels on the other elements. When do we get the protocols? But PCS is still sky high. Wonder though if she'll get the same at a non-B competition. The highest given last season was Kostner's 33+ at WTT.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuZN9NJpPXo
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:04 am

polosatik wrote:
Well considering bad landing on 2a and I'm have doubts about 3 flip and 3 toe, lutz was awesome. I don't like the program at all Sad

Me either. she needs to change the choreographer, imo, or David needs to come up with something better. this program has all of the choreography from her previous programs. And what the heck is with the step seq, it looks really familiar, it's time that David comes up with different content, you can't just change the music and keep the old choreo. Disappointed She deserves better. I don't really understand the PCS score though, I know it's a B intl and she's Yuna Kim, but still... Like I said, worlds is going to be very interesting. Hopefully this will motivate Mao even more.
Back to top Go down
kisses
Double Axel
Double Axel
kisses

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:05 am

polosatik wrote:

Me too. The PCS is too high, I found the step sequence sloppy. I don't know if it is me but I cannot feel "magic" unlike her previous SPs.
Lutz is good, but the landing of triple toe is kinda shaky. Spins are just fine but sub par with Mao's spinning positions. I need to see the protocols so that I have an idea for the scoring.

Last edited by kisses on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:08 am

The program is ok and looks very Yuna and David. But I can't help but be disappointed with the steps. Need to watch again with better quality vid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
BounceAround

BounceAround

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:11 am

No matter how Yuna skates (very well here, I might add), I'm so glad that she's back because this rekindles the feelings of old times Very Happy. I hope she and Mao are happy to see each other!
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:12 am

kisses wrote:
polosatik wrote:

Me too. The PCS is too high, I found the step sequence sloppy. I don't know if it is me but I cannot feel "magic" unlike her previous SPs.
Lutz is good, but the landing of triple toe is kinda shaky. Spins are just fine but at par with Mao's spinning positions. I need to see the protocols so that I have an idea for the scoring.
I want Yuna to have another choreographer! She won everything, this a time to fully enjoy her skating! Why not. I just can't take that program, Yuna is selling it perfectly but she deserve much more then this ...program. I hope her LP will be magical!!!
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:14 am

The program is quite strange. That's the best description I can make of it. I don't really like the dress. As always, her jumps are high and solid. Yea, she definitely doesn't have her previous magic in this program and I also felt she wasn't really into it. It seems like after Danse Macabre, with the exception of Bond, Wilson's SPs for her were all more or less trying to capture the drama of 'Danse' but not nearly as well as the original.

Program aside, with her jumps and basics, she is going to be hard to beat come Worlds and probably Olympics, if others don't upgrade their difficulty.

Last edited by aoi88 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kenkyo
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
kenkyo

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:14 am

i liked the choreography of this program, she did a good job, but tbh i was never a fan of her step seq, i think the only step seq i ever liked was maos lOL, but great come back from yuna, the arena was so small, and the lighting was HORRIBLE, can't wait to see this at nationals and worlds to get a better look Smile
Back to top Go down
Ken Himura
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Ken Himura

Humm.... I want to see the video in slow motion, to me the 3T, 3F and 2A looks estrange Razz I don't know if it's for the quality of the video, but her spins looks slow too.

About choreography, I think it will be something so sexy and dramatic, "The Kiss of the Vampire", but not, it's elegant but generic, very generic, some part at the beginning reminds me of her Giselle, humm, the arms on her stomach, I guess. I prefer Kira's choreography.
Back to top Go down
klarification
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
klarification

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 am

Okay I finally watched the video. Umm... I can't find myself liking it! It's like Gisele part two. Maybe if I see a clearer video I will because I didn't like Mao's SP this season and it grew on me... but wow I was underwhelemed especially since I saw her massive SP score first. But I must say, it's apparent even with a pretty bad recording that Yuna skates with confidence! Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:18 am

well this felt like a was watching yunas previous programs with different music, I also don't get the PCS sorry, but it's good to see her with her old combo back! she seriously should change choreographer he is obviously out of ideas!
Back to top Go down
zarinaballerina
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:22 am

aoi88 wrote:

Program aside, with her jumps and basics, she is going to be hard to beat come Worlds and probably Olympics, if others don't upgrade their difficulty.

This is why I can't wait until worlds! cheers She'll be skating with pressure there, the whole country expecting her to win Yep, Sadly so it will be interesting to see how she'll cope with it and other skaters. She tends to skate great in SP and makes mistakes in the LP.

But yeah, others will have to watch out. Maybe it will be like in old days, when Mao and Yuna motivated/pushed each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu Na News   Yu Na News - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu Na News
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next