Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yukisnowflake

yukisnowflake

Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too Empty
PostSubject: Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too   Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 7:22 pm

Hi Guys!

I attended 07 Sk. Canada too.
I got to meet bibi from this forum. (Hi bibi!)

I got too witness Maos' wonderful & beautiful skating there.

** see this youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mc-URqhvOY

That is me (@ the end of her Free Skate) along with bibi.
That's me wearing the 'white & red sweater' decorated with many skating pins.
In the K'N' C' she holds the bear decorated with hearts that I gave her.
I think she really likes the bear & that makes me happy.

I hope everyone on this forum enjoyed Mao & the other skaters @ this competition as much as bibi & I did.
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too   Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 7:28 pm

hey yukisnowflake!
I hope you had a nice trip back home!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Popon

Popon

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too   Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:35 pm

Im glad for you to have had a great time.
Boogie
Back to top Go down
yukisnowflake

yukisnowflake

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too   Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:35 pm

Hi bibi:

Thanks, yes I had a great trip home.
I saw Takeshi Honda, Shizuka Arakawa & Yukari Nakano @ the Quebec airport. They were boarding the same plane flight as me to Toronto.

I met a Japanese lady (who lives in Quebec City).
She asked me if Takeshi & Shizuka gave their permission could I take a picture of her with Takeshi & Shizuka.
So I went & asked & Takeshi & Shizuka gave their permission so I took the picture & the lady was very grateful.

I said thank you to them both & got my 'goodbye hug' from Takeshi.

I had a wonderful time @ Sk. Can. & liked Quebec very much.
I sure did enjoy meeting you & your family.
I'm so happy to read all the great adventures you had there too like getting your autographs, your photo in Japanese paper & that you had Maos' "Aero dog' toy too.

P.S.: I was interviewed for the website: www.japanskates.com
(It is a website dedicated to the Japanese ladies' skaters).
I was interviewed after the Dance & Men's medal ceremonies before the Gala on Nov. 4th by the guy that runs the japanskates website.
Not sure yet when it will be posted on the site but will let you know via posting on this forum a soon as it is available.

Last edited by yukisnowflake on Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:02 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too   Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:53 pm

Oh!! My dad was doing transportation from the Chateau Frontenac to the airport today and he had Yukari this morning, so maybe I could have seen you!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
yukisnowflake

yukisnowflake

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too   Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:18 pm

bibi wrote:
Oh!! My dad was doing transportation from the Chateau Frontenac to the airport today and he had Yukari this morning, so maybe I could have seen you!

So I guess you were with your dad too when he drove Yukari from the Chateau to the airport?

Wow! It is a small world after all.

Sorry I missed seeing you @ the airport.

Yukari entered the airport just as I finished taking the picture for the Japanese lady & I said goodbye to Takeshi & Shizuka.

Even though I may see skaters @ the airport or other 'off-ice' sites I have a general rule not to bother or take pictures of them .
I like to confine it to the rink because that is their 'work environment' & I feel more comfortable taking pics etc. there.
At 'off-ice' sites I consider that their 'down time' & I respect that & therefore don't bother them then.
Although I do make one exception & that is Takeshi coz he knows how I admire him& that he is my favorite.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too   Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:53 pm

Hi, yukisnowflake Very Happy I am happy to hear that you had good time ay skate Canada sunny
Back to top Go down
http://englishaffairs.cn
yukisnowflake

yukisnowflake

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too   Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:57 pm

Yumei wrote:
Hi, yukisnowflake Very Happy I am happy to hear that you had good time ay skate Canada sunny

Thanks Yumei.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too   Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yeah! I was @ 07 Skate Canada too
Page 1 of 1