Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which skater would you want to marry!?

Go down 
+31
cariinm12
racyong25
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
kaarolcia
tm08m
Dani-Chan
SAKURA
Star85
Batsuchan
sapphiresky
clovera
bibi
ddmm
MikiAndoFan#1
summervie
kitkat00
aoi88
MaoMaoRevolution
ClairDeMao
hirahira
bellarina
coolmeia
kawaiimao
chapis
Yunamao
josling
polosatik
alyssa
imantrybes
PochinkoPotanko
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

Which skater would you want to marry!? Empty
PostSubject: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:06 am

Well...this should be fun, don't you think?
Since I've noticed some of you fighting for Dai in some other topics, I started to wonder who'd everyone else would prefer, and for what reasons. I decided not to make it a poll, cause I can't possibly list all the skaters.
And don't be shy in sharing, plz. I'm really interested in which names will come up. (Guess we'll be having pretty much of Dai...and no Patrick?) Plus, let's all feel free in naming even the already married ones, cause obviously this is just for fun!
And plz, somebody respond! Cause if nobody does, I'm gonna be feeling quite embarrased creating this topic, okay?

My choice would be...

1.Plush:
I think he'd be the most fun to be with, cause he's just so...Plushy! What else can I possibly say? He'll always be my king on ice.

2.Candeloro:
I've loved him eversince Nagano Olys. He's got lots of humor, and he's so kind and caring to Mao that makes me so happy.

3.Joubert:
I think he's an intelligent fighter, has a great face and accent, plus I just adore that moment right before his step sequence starts.

Btw, my 4th runner up would be Johnny although I know he's...you know what! And so, now you all can see I quite like guys with humor or are French...which unfortunately, my husband is neither of. Well, he does make a lot of jokes, but I've never found them that funny actually (though I pretend to, as much as I can, just to save our marriage, but it get's really tough sometimes you know...) Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
imantrybes

imantrybes

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:15 am

PochinkoPotanko, what a fun idea, haha! Very Happy When I saw this my face literally lit up. Okay, here we go.

1. Daisuke. All is self explanatory. My love for him is undying.

Actually I don't have any more numbers but for the fun of it I'll list something. So, a veeeery far second:

2. Robin Szolkowy. He seems very gentle. And strong. And he's good looking, haha.

3. Stefan Lambiel. Okay, this is becoming a vanity fair. All I care about are the looks. Very Happy Well but that's what happens when you try to force yourself to think of other sympathies besides the one that you truly cherish. Very Happy

Oh and, PochinkoPotanko, the way you sometimes "criticize" your husband is very cute. Smile
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:07 am

Oh... let's see. Does it have to be in order of preference? Cause I'm not sure...

Arrow Yagudin. I remember watching him on ESPN in late 90s and falling in love. Love Hearts

Arrow Brian, obviously. Although his behaviour sometimes makes me sick... Rolling Eyes He's gorgeous! And seems to be a nice guy.

Arrow Dai. Many Hearts Although he's shorter than me, he's cute and has great personality and charm (just hate that beard ¬¬).

Arrow Brezina. Cute, cute, cute. Love Hearts

I'm still in the process of liking Plush (but I'd seriously recomend that he have plastic surgery on that nose) and Lambiel is gorgeous, but... well... eh... silent Plus, I only watch singles (pairs and ice dancing are kinda boring to me so I don't know much about these guys).

If I remember anyone else, I'll post again.

Btw, can I list the ones I'd never marry?

Arrow Patrick. Obvious reason. Plus, he's weird. He always looks like he is scared.

Arrow Evan. Don't like him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:34 am

I love that topic ROTFLMAO
First...of course Dai Mushy Love He's so handsome and his energy is magic. He's perfection on and off the ice.
Second... Plushy ROTFLMAO Hilarious, evil russian men Too sweet! Why not? I'm a big fan of him for a long time. He's great person in life, very kind, I know, when he on the ice you'll never think it can be like that.
Third... Hmmm....Scott Moir Fried Love I love him! I love the way he looks, the way he talks,the way he behaves. Gorgeous men! The only thing I don't like about him is... Tessa Drama!
And I agree with alyssa Patrick and Evan are Escape
Back to top Go down
imantrybes

imantrybes

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:38 am

polosatik wrote:
Third... Hmmm....Scott Moir Fried Love I love him! I love the way he looks, the way he talks,the way he behaves. Gorgeous men! The only thing I don't like about him is... Tessa Drama! 
Why don't you like Tessa? Because she gets to spend too much time with him? Very Happy Or is it something else? I've heard Scott is dating Jessica Dube. No
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:58 am

Oh, yeah!
Scott is really hansome! Worship
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:17 am

imantrybes wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Why don't you like Tessa? Because she gets to spend too much time with him? Very Happy Or is it something else? I've heard Scott is dating Jessica Dube. No
Because everyone thinks Scott should date Tessa and poor Jess being treated like nothing No I don't know how Jess feels, I really hope she's not reading any skating forums. If you're with Scott you have to deal with Tessa. And for me she's too sweet.When I see her I want to drink. Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
imantrybes

imantrybes

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:21 am

polosatik wrote:
imantrybes wrote:
polosatik wrote:
Because everyone thinks Scott should date Tessa and poor Jess being treated like nothing No I don't know how Jess feels, I really hope she's not reading any skating forums. If you're with Scott you have to deal with Tessa. And for me she's too sweet.When I see her I want to drink. Hell, no!
Oh, I see your point. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:23 am

imantrybes, you really do love Dai, don't you!? For once my country finally has a guy who's appealing to women internationally! I never thought I'd see that, so boy I'm impressed (maybe not our skater boys, but most Japanese men really aren't that attracting sadly). And I'd choose Szolkowy too if my choice was limited to ice dancing. He looks so kind and gentle, like you say and intelligent and really mostly everything. And yeah...I think I can marry Lambiel if it were just for his looks and spins (must I be this arrogant?)! Btw, I'm really not so cute when I'm criticizing my husband, cause I do have an 'S line' on my palm! Twisted Evil

polosatik, you live in Russia and even you prefer Dai over Plush!? Wow! What has Dai done to all you girls out there? But Scott? Sorry I can't agree much on him. And how can you not like Tessa? She's so sweet! I mean, I can even choose to marry Tessa over Scott (in theory, of course)! WOW!

And finally alyssa, how dare you prefer Yagudin over my Plush!?

How could you prefer him over him?

See? There's nothing wrong with his nose! Very Mad
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:38 am

PochinkoPotanko, I have a strange attraction to everything Japanese. Because if we're talking about russian girls preferences , Lambiel and Joubert will be the headlines. Sweatdrop I don't like Lambiel, I know, I'm in minority there. But I like Brian, and he can be my fourth choice Fried
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:57 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
imantrybes, you really do love Dai, don't you!? For once my country finally has a guy who's appealing to women internationally! I never thought I'd see that, so boy I'm impressed (maybe not our skater boys, but most Japanese men really aren't that attracting sadly).

Shocked Are you serious? Or you mean just athletes? Because there are countless western girls who'd die for some Japanese guys like Oguri Shun, for ex.

Plushenko's nose is just too much for me. I wouldn't be able to live with him, cause there wouldn't be enough air for both of us. ROTFLMAO

Love Hearts
Which skater would you want to marry!? Cover

Last edited by alyssa on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:57 am

polosatik wrote:
PochinkoPotanko, I have a strange attraction to everything Japanese.

Me too! Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
josling
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
josling

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:07 am

imantrybes wrote:
PochinkoPotanko

2. Robin Szolkowy. He seems very gentle. And strong. And he's good looking, haha.

3. Stefan Lambiel. Okay, this is becoming a vanity fair. All I care about are the looks. Very Happy Well but that's what happens when you try to force yourself to think of other sympathies besides the one that you truly cherish. Very Happy

I know Robin a bit! I had practice in Berlin and Aliona, Robin and Stefan (Lindemann) were at the rink too. Robin is very shy and incommunicative but just really gentle, polite and cooperative. Smile (He gave me some tips to improve my spins and jumps. Smile )
In the evening went to a club and after a few drinks (Too sweet!) he was really hilarious and humurous. Hell, no! That was just soo sweet. Swoon And Stefan was very funny too.

But my dream is still Stéphane. Wub I love his soo much! His skating, his musicality, his spins, his look (of corse), his fighting spirit, his programs! Just art! Love Hearts
Many Hearts Many Hearts Many Hearts
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:11 am

Lucky you, Josling. Robin is really cool and charming.
Back to top Go down
imantrybes

imantrybes

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:13 am

@josling
You're so lucky to have met him! But at least you have confirmed my impressions that he's gentle and sweet. Mushy Love
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:23 am

polosatik, firstly I got what you meant about Scott and Tessa. But doesn't Tessa have a boyfriend like Scott (has a girlgriend)? Hmmm...it must be kinda complicated with pairs and ice dancers.

alyssa, Oguri Shun doesn't count cause...he's an actor as well as he was a model! You don't get that sort of quality in 'real life' here, believe me. I can understand you guys having your dreams about Japanese guys, sure. I used to be like that with British guys when I was younger and crazy about their rock musicians, but after spending 2 years in London, I have seen reality and I've lost all interest. So see, I'm certain the same thing is gonna happen to you guys, if you ever visit Tokyo. Just spend 10 minutes in Akihabara (the world famous Otaku mecca) , and your fantasies shall be shattered!

Btw, did you have to post that photo of Yag sooooo big!? I knew you were off to do something like that! But if you're trying to convince me about something, it's not gonna work cause take a look at this underneath....!!!!!!

Okay, so Plush's nose may be a little big. But see how big Yag used to be altogether! Pretty shocking isn't it, huh? affraid
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:25 am

Yaaay! What a funny topic indeed! Confetti
Well I had so many crushes on so many skaters. Quite fifficult choice...
First it would be Dai for all reasons you've already mentionned (though I'm about 10 cm taller...)Sad
Second : Plush (no height problem there)!
Third : Tomas Verner (I fell the first time I saw him)Wub
Fourth : Charly White (I like his hair!)
Fifth : Stephane (well he has some kind of charism isn't it?)
Sixth : Oh I forgot Taka-chan. Still he's pretty young, I let him for Mao!Wink
Seventh : Yagudin (Different... but why not)
Eighth : Adam is cute (I like his hair when they aren't cut)
Ninth : John ZIMMERMANCloud 9
Tenth : Gwendal PEIZERAT (like his hair... Yeah I know I can't resist when I see blond long curly hair. I even could forget the face!)

Well this is my top ten. I'm impressed to see that I had a crush on all these guys! Razz
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 am

I am in a dilema, I adore to Daisuke but Kevin VDP is just so much handsome too Faint2 . I would marry with both of them Boogie .
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
alyssa, Oguri Shun doesn't count cause...he's an actor as well as he was a model! You don't get that sort of quality in 'real life' here, believe me. I can understand you guys having your dreams about Japanese guys, sure. I used to be like that with British guys when I was younger and crazy about their rock musicians, but after spending 2 years in London, I have seen reality and I've lost all interest. So see, I'm certain the same thing is gonna happen to you guys, if you ever visit Tokyo. Just spend 10 minutes in Akihabara (the world famous Otaku mecca) , and your fantasies shall be shattered!

But it happens everywhere, I guess. Ordinary ppl are always... ordinary. Plus, who knows what celebrities look like when they're not wearing make up and don't have their hair treated by some stylist?

I thought you were talking about all Japanese guys, with no exception.

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Btw, did you have to post that photo of Yag sooooo big!? I knew you were off to do something like that! But if you're trying to convince me about something, it's not gonna work cause take a look at this underneath....!!!!!!

But Plushy's nose is bigger. Plus, it goes downward.
lol!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:39 am

Yunamao wrote:
Yaaay! What a funny topic indeed! Confetti
Well I had so many crushes on so many skaters. Quite fifficult choice...
First it would be Dai for all reasons you've already mentionned (though I'm about 10 cm taller...)Sad
Second : Plush (no height problem there)!
Third : Tomas Verner (I fell the first time I saw him)Wub
Fourth : Charly White (I like his hair!)
Fifth : Stephane (well he has some kind of charism isn't it?)
Sixth : Oh I forgot Taka-chan. Still he's pretty young, I let him for Mao!Wink
Seventh : Yagudin (Different... but why not)
Eighth : Adam is cute (I like his hair when they aren't cut)
Ninth : John ZIMMERMANCloud 9
Tenth : Gwendal PEIZERAT (like his hair... Yeah I know I can't resist when I see blond long curly hair. I even could forget the face!)

Well this is my top ten. I'm impressed to see that I had a crush on all these guys! Razz

I was pretty impressed, too! At first I was kinda surprised you listed 10 guys, but after checking Zimmerman and Peizerat's photos whom I wasn't that familiar with, I completely understood why you had to. But has anyone ever noticed something a bit 'feminie' in Adam, btw? Am I the only one? And um...there seems to be this rumor about Lambiel in the same sense, that might be shocking to some of you who listed him... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
imantrybes

imantrybes

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:44 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
But has anyone ever noticed something a bit 'feminie' in Adam, btw? Am I the only one? And um...there seems to be this rumor about Lambiel in the same sense, that might be shocking to some of you who listed him... Rolling Eyes
Yes, I mostly know about this from people at the LiveJournal community ontd_skating who often post pictures of Lambiel acting very affectionately around Johnny Weir, for example. Laughing
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 am

chapis wrote:
I am in a dilema, I adore to Daisuke but Kevin VDP is just so much handsome too Faint2 . I would marry with both of them Boogie .

Okay, another vote here for Dai! But VDP!? Are you sure chapis?

alyssa wrote:
But Plushy's nose is bigger. Plus, it goes downward.
lol!

Oooooh! You are being soooo mean to my Plush, aren't you!?
But I'd say, that Yags' cheeks are falling downwards all the same!
He's gettin' old! Whereas Plush I think, hasn't changed that much since Torino Olys. Laughing
And okay, I got your point about Oguri, but...no,no! I'm still not counting him in, cause he's just waaaay too far beyond average to count. Mad
Back to top Go down
imantrybes

imantrybes

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:02 am

And, by the way, PochinkoPotanko and alyssa, don't argue about Plushenko and Yagudin. Look, they're quite friendly with each other. Laughing And it even involves our Mao!
Which skater would you want to marry!? 1zmdpue
Oh, and sice I am on Plushy's side after all:
Which skater would you want to marry!? Roflbotk9mi Laughing
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:04 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Oooooh! You are being soooo mean to my Plush, aren't you!?
But I'd say, that Yags' cheeks are falling downwards all the same!
He's gettin' old! Whereas Plush I think, hasn't changed that much since Torino Olys. Laughing

Well, I loved Yag in late 90s, I told you. Don't destroy my teenager dreams! Frustrated

Mao is so sweet that she can gather rivals. Many Hearts

Last edited by alyssa on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 am

imantrybes wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
But has anyone ever noticed something a bit 'feminie' in Adam, btw? Am I the only one? And um...there seems to be this rumor about Lambiel in the same sense, that might be shocking to some of you who listed him... Rolling Eyes
Yes, I mostly know about this from people at the LiveJournal community ontd_skating who often post pictures of Lambiel acting very affectionately around Johnny Weir, for example. Laughing
Well yes I read some rumors about Adam. But believe me when I saw him live at the Trophée Bompard this year, I coudn't resist. Even a girl next to me said that he was a little angel on the ice Cloud 9

As for Stephane, I never heard about something like that. I just know that he was with Carolina Kostner a couple of years ago. Anyway, maybe I'll have to cross these two out of my list Sad . But there is still plenty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which skater would you want to marry!?
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next