Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which skater would you want to marry!?

Go down 
+31
cariinm12
racyong25
mingming
MOACHANTHEBEST
kaarolcia
tm08m
Dani-Chan
SAKURA
Star85
Batsuchan
sapphiresky
clovera
bibi
ddmm
MikiAndoFan#1
summervie
kitkat00
aoi88
MaoMaoRevolution
ClairDeMao
hirahira
bellarina
coolmeia
kawaiimao
chapis
Yunamao
josling
polosatik
alyssa
imantrybes
PochinkoPotanko
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
MaoMaoRevolution
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
MaoMaoRevolution

Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:59 pm

ClairDeMao wrote:

Dai is handsome too, isn’t his nickname “The Handsome Wizard” or something in Japan?

Are you sure that isn't referring to Morozov? Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:09 pm

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
ClairDeMao wrote:

Dai is handsome too, isn’t his nickname “The Handsome Wizard” or something in Japan?

I saw an interview in which Dai talked about that nickname. He also said he didn't like it, cause ppl would have high expectations and then get frustrated when they actually see him. Laugh Humble guy...

Coolmeia, I mean Dai is not that good-looking, but he's cute, don't be mean Razz. I don't like his hair style, but it seems he does it to become taller. Strategies...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
ClairDeMao

ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:19 pm

MaoMaoRevolution wrote:

Morozov handsome? No way, not for me...Laughing

alyssa wrote:

I saw an interview in which Dai talked about that nickname. He also said he didn't like it, cause ppl would have high expectations and then get frustrated when they actually see him. Laugh Humble guy...

Ahh poor Dai...he should be proud of his nickname. Many girls on this forum think it suits him!
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:30 pm

This thread made me wonder... are there any men in this forum? scratch

Please, make your lists, boys.

Last edited by alyssa on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:41 pm

alyssa wrote:
Quote :
Dai is pretty good looking of course, and he looks about 10 times better looking when he performs, but in actuality, he's not super-duper handsome or anything for a Japanese guy. You can get that level of quality more or less in real life here. Takahiko might even be a bit more handsome, but since he kinda lacks sexual appeal and fashion sense, Dai is the one who stands out. And um...we surely have countless Nobus in Japan, so for anyone who loves Nobu's looks, Japan would be the ideal place to search for a husband (sorry, Nobu!).

Dai is not that good-looking, indeed. But he's charming and cool. His style on the ice is the best. No other skater keeps my attention like he does. As for Nobu, well, he is... eh... a nice guy. Hell, no!

Chapis, I guess Kevin is more attractive to most Latin girls. I have friends who'd fight an army for him, I wouldn't (he's not my type), but I understand you. But the skeleton costume was Faint2

Yes may be because there are not many men like him here, but I love Daisuke too, and if he tell me that he is mexican I can believe it, for sure, his type is very common here Smile
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:51 pm

This thread is fun. flower My vote is for Dai cheers He's just so cool and he seems kinda of laidback. I like those type of guys. Razz Stephen Lambiel is my second vote, because the man is just gorgeous. I love you

Taka-chan is so cute too~~, but he's for Mao. Yep!
Back to top Go down
bellarina
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
bellarina

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:38 pm

aoi88 wrote:
Taka-chan is so cute too~~, but he's for Mao. Yep!
This was my exact thought. I was going to put him, but even in a hypothetical situation it just seemed so ... WRONG, since he belongs with Mao Love

I don't necessarily think Plushy is the best looking guy ever, but he'd go on my list just because I find him absolutely hilarious. I'd be laughing all the time, which would make life pretty awesome, don't you think? Laugh
Back to top Go down
kitkat00

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Hmmm it's kind of hard, I wouldn't really want to marry anyone... most of the time I'd just like to be their friend Razz If I had to pick I'd pick Daisuke because he seems to have a nice personality and I think he's pretty cute. The only problem with his looks for me is that he's shorter than me and I kind of hate his teeth Depressed Crying

I think Jeremy Abbott is kind of cute in a way but I'd just want to be his friend! He seems really, really nice.
Amodio, Kozuka and Adam are all cute but they seem too young to me. Soooo I'd want to be like their supportive older sister. lol!

This thread is asking me who I'd want to marry and I got way off track!

But about some of the other guys mentioned here:
Stephane- He's probably one of the best looking skaters but there's something I don't like about his personality, I don't know exactly what it is but I don't like it.

Breznia- I've heard lots of people say he's cute! I think he looks a little like Buttle though and Buttle is way cuter! Also I heard that he has said some of the same types of things that Patrick says so his personality seems bad/immature too.

Plushenko- I can't find him good looking at all!!

Jobert- He's sort of cute but I hate some of the things he says so even if he seems like he's mostly a nice person in real life I can't bring myself to forgive him for all the stupid things he says.
Back to top Go down
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:45 pm

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

And I'm surprised you're not attracted by Amodio. He's cool! Alot of girls would want to date him if he were in Japan for sure. But I guess it's the same with me concerning Dai. I'm accustomed to guys like him in the same way you are with Amodio type guys. That's why he's not on my list.

Dai is pretty good looking of course, and he looks about 10 times better looking when he performs, but in actuality, he's not super-duper handsome or anything for a Japanese guy. You can get that level of quality more or less in real life here. Takahiko might even be a bit more handsome, but since he kinda lacks sexual appeal and fashion sense, Dai is the one who stands out. And um...we surely have countless Nobus in Japan, so for anyone who loves Nobu's looks, Japan would be the ideal place to search for a husband (sorry, Nobu!). Hell, no!
It seems the only measuring instrument PochinkoPotanko uses for husband men-evaluating purposes is a ruler with marks "handsome x1", "handsome x2", "handsome x3" and so on. Sweatdrop And what about, you know... soul, PochinkoP? Laughing
alyssa wrote:
This thread made me wonder... are there any men in this forum? scratch
Well... Rolling Eyes
To think about it, if I had some free tickets for the Champions League final (soccer stuff), I'd surely take with myslef Plush, Verner, Takahashi and Oda. Sweatdrop
MaoMaoRevolution wrote:
ClairDeMao wrote:

Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:24 am

Okay chapis, now does this very cool intelligent looking guy in the photo look like a comedian to you? And yes, VDP was quite good looking in 2006. Plus you're right about his recent costumes ruining his brilliant handsomeness.....so, now would you be willing to admit that my Plush doesn't look like a comedian? Too sweet!

ClairDeMao wrote:
I disagree with you PochinkoPotanko, I actually think Taka is pretty sexy…especially when he skates. He doesn’t need fancy clothes…so one more vote for Kozuka!

Wow, I didn't think anyone would disagree with me there. ClairDeMao, I really like Takahiko alot, and that's why I wrote he's probably even a bit more handsome than Dai...but sexy? Well, I agree he's getting closer there, compared to a few years ago. And I believe he can be sexy, but I think he's still a bit shy in being so. If he can be more of a narcissist like Dai, he will be sexy I'm sure...but it's not happening yet. Btw, is Jeff Buttle really like Johnny? Of all people I never expected him to be...Rolling Eyes

alyssa wrote:
Coolmeia, I mean Dai is not that good-looking, but he's cute, don't be mean Razz. I don't like his hair style, but it seems he does it to become taller. Strategies...

But you know, I think when it comes to those big noses which you hate so much alyssa, Dai obviously has one! It's not big as in high or long, but his nose sure spreads wide esp when he smiles, right? And that's the main reason I think Dai isn't that handsome, but fairly handsome. We have lots of guys in Japan with noses like that...flat and wide. So many Japanese women dream of guys with high thin noses, like me. And that's certainly one of the reasons I think Plushs' nose is prefect as it is! Yep!

aoi88 wrote:
Stephen Lambiel is my second vote, because the man is just gorgeous. I love you

aoi, you obviously haven't seen that link I've posted previously to a certain video involving Lambiel and Johnny, have you? Hell, no!

kitkat00 wrote:
I think Jeremy Abbott is kind of cute in a way but I'd just want to be his friend! He seems really, really nice.

Breznia- I've heard lots of people say he's cute! I think he looks a little like Buttle though and Buttle is way cuter! Also I heard that he has said some of the same types of things that Patrick says so his personality seems bad/immature too.

Plushenko- I can't find him good looking at all!!

I would like Jeremy for my friend, too. And I love the way he skates so gracefully without getting too feminine. If he can only be more stable, he's a much better skater than Evan to say the least. About Brezina...I never knew until now that he's kind of like Patrick, but I've been sensing it all along (Got ya there alyssa! You hate arrogant skaters, I know ROTFLMAO ). But um kitkat00, you're totally wrong about Plush. He's not that gorgeous like Lambiel or Joubert, but from the photo of him I've posted above, you can see that he can be good looking from certain angles.... Cool

summervie wrote:
It seems the only measuring instrument PochinkoPotanko uses for husband men-evaluating purposes is a ruler with marks "handsome x1", "handsome x2", "handsome x3" and so on. Sweatdrop And what about, you know... soul, PochinkoP? Laughing

Oh c'mon you've got me all wrong! Didn't you see my own list? Joubert is the only handsome guy who's in it! Plush and Candeloro, I simply love them for their personalities. Of course their not all that bad looking, but since alot of people have already stated they're not handsome at all...I think it would only be fair of you to consider me as a woman who seeks what's inside a guy, not what's merely on the surface.....or a woman who has some problems with eyesight, maybe? pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PochinkoPotanko
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:57 am

kitkat00 wrote:

Ok, Potato, you got what you wanted! Brezina is out! Evil or Very Mad

summervie wrote:

Summervie, we're just joking. PochiPota is not like that at all! No

Btw, I had already noticed Dai's nose. Actually, in Brazil, we call it a "potato nose" ROTFLMAO (coincidence, uh?). But I don't mind it. It's better than those long pointed ones, like a certain Russian skater you love who looks like a comediant Who, me? And that angle is just showing his nose even more! Laugh
Back to top Go down
MikiAndoFan#1
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
MikiAndoFan#1

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:07 am

alyssa wrote:
Actually, in Brazil, we call it a "potato nose" ROTFLMAO (coincidence, uh?).

Nariz de batata!

Laugh
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:27 am

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
alyssa wrote:

Nariz de batata!

Laugh

Hahahaha! Muy Bien !

Nez de patate .....in french

I haven't read all of your comments (I will after writing this) but you guys are soooo funny and I enjoy reading this thread.

I also think Daisuke is not that handsome but he has many things that makes him shine from inside...same for Plushy (and he is indeed very hilarious) and I love that). That's why I'll put them both on my list Love Hearts
Talking about 'handsome', I would say it's Thomas Verner and Adam Rippon Wub and BriJou for his nice butt! ROTFLMAO

So how many guys do we have in this site ?

Last edited by ddmm on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kitkat00

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:37 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Btw, is Jeff Buttle really like Johnny? Of all people I never expected him to be...Rolling Eyes
About girls? I think he is. Jeremy is too, quite a few skaters are... it's probably why I only want to be friends Razz
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:21 am

I want to go shopping with Johnny! Too sweet! Boogie Who doesn't like Plushy's nose? Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 472efd1bac0a
Back to top Go down
ddmm
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
ddmm

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:34 am

polosatik wrote:
I want to go shopping with Johnny! Too sweet! Boogie Who doesn't like Plushy's nose? Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 472efd1bac0a

Me too ! Johnny is surely a fun person to hang out with!!! he's got a good sense of humour.
Plushy's nose ...I like everything about Plushy. Cloud 9 Love Hearts Love Hearts
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:15 am

MikiAndoFan#1 wrote:
alyssa wrote:

Nariz de batata!

Laugh

Em Portugal também? ROTFLMAO

kitkat00 wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
Btw, is Jeff Buttle really like Johnny? Of all people I never expected him to be...Rolling Eyes
About girls? I think he is. Jeremy is too, quite a few skaters are... it's probably why I only want to be friends Razz

Jeremy too? Suspect
Ok, now I'm shocked. I suspected Jeff, but not Jeremy.

polosatik wrote:

Don't kill me! I prefer potato noses (but not too much potato). Hell, no!
Btw, I'd love to go shopping with Johnny! Cheering
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:11 am

So far, it seems our results would be...

1.Daisuke Takahashi 10 votes
2.Evgeny Plushenko 5 votes
3.Stephan Lambiel 4 votes
4.Brian Joubert 3 votes
5.Alexei Yagudin, Takahiko Kozuka 2 votes
7.Philippe Candeloro, Robin Szolkowy, Michal Brezina, Scott Moir, Thomas Verner, Charlie White, Adam Rippon, John Zimmerman, Gwendal Peizerat, Kevin Van der Perren, Jeffery Buttle, Florent Amodio 1 vote

*ClairdeMao I only counted your vote for Takahiko, but if you want me to include all the rest of the guys you mentioned do feel free to say so!

Dai wow! We have a whole bunch of gorgeous guys but a Japanese guy is still in the lead...this really feels awkward to me. But I can understand. Dai is the most appealing male skater in his performances right now. He does shine the most, has great character, plus he's not gay! Yep!

But I still can't see how some people (I'm not pointing fingers Who, me?) could prefer potato noses to long thin one's like Plushs' (even if it happens to be just a teeny weeny bit too long). I guess it's some cultural difference thing, but as I am one myself, I can assure all of you out there that Japanese women definitely prefer long thin ones. Maybe it would be a good idea if we can shuffle all our men into different countries...then we'll probably have all those poor guys who've never been popluar amongst women in their own countries finally seeing the light, and most women will easily find the guy of her dreams at least in looks! Confetti

alyssa wrote:
kitkat00 wrote:

Ok, Potato, you got what you wanted! Brezina is out! Evil or Very Mad

summervie wrote:

Summervie, we're just joking. PochiPota is not like that at all! No

Summervie if you need more proof on what a decent woman I am, all you need is to take a look at my husband! Yep, Sadly

Btw, my dear friend who loves potato noses & stood up for me (thanks)...shall I erase Brezina from the results? But well, maybe it's too early for that since you know...he couldn't possibly be as bad as Patrick! Evil or Very Mad

Lastly, I am shocked about Jeremy! Has that been confirmed?
I've even posted something like 'I love his skating cause it's graceful but not too feminine', so my reputation as a figure fan has gone down the drain as well. Depressed Crying

Shizuka once said on tv that there are alot of gay guys in figure skating, but I never once imagined Jeff or Jeremy being one of them! Now who I suspect strongly is Adam! I am quite sure about this!
Check his expressions after he finished skating and put his hand on his chest as well as he did the same in the very end in kiss&cry in this vid(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irICtXQgJ-4). And he did that jump with both arms up like a ballerina. What more do you need to think he's another Johnny? Btw, I love gay guys! They're the most interesting people to hand around with! Love Hearts

Last edited by PochinkoPotanko on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chapis
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
chapis

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:19 am

[quote="PochinkoPotanko"]

Okay chapis, now does this very cool intelligent looking guy in the photo look like a comedian to you? And yes, VDP was quite good looking in 2006. Plus you're right about his recent costumes ruining his brilliant handsomeness.....so, now would you be willing to admit that my Plush doesn't look like a comedian? Too sweet!

ok, if I ignore that scarf, the bear and the sheet without letters that he is looking then yes, he doesn´t look that bad looking Shocked Laughing .

Last edited by chapis on Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hirahira

hirahira

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:20 am

PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Last edited by hirahira on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:33 am

hirahira wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
I've even posted something like 'I love his skating cause it's graceful but not too femine', so my reputation as a figure fan has gone down the drain as well. Depressed Crying

There was a rumor about him dating an Italian ice dancer or something. I don't know if I believe that. I still think there's a chance that he's not gay.

I don't think he's gay. Lately, he seems to hang out a lot with Meryl Davis during the SOI tour in the USA. Check this out here: http://twitter.com/jeremyabbottpcf
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:37 am

hirahira wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:
I've even posted something like 'I love his skating cause it's graceful but not too femine', so my reputation as a figure fan has gone down the drain as well. Depressed Crying

There was a rumor about him dating an Italian ice dancer or something. I don't know if I believe that. I still think there's a chance that he's not gay.
Yes, Jeremy is dating Federica Faiela Yep!
Back to top Go down
PochinkoPotanko
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
PochinkoPotanko

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:45 am

[quote="chapis"]
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

ok, if I ignore that scarf, the bear and the sheet without letters that he is looking then yes, he doesn´t look that bad looking Shocked Laughing .

No no, chapis. I think you're missing the 'drama' in the photo. He's probably...thinking about what he's going to be writing on the paper soon! Now see, that's why it's blank! Makes perfect sense! There's surely a pen or a pencil somewhere around him, but we can't see it cause it probably blended with the...the bear, I guess. And well yeah, the bear is kinda silly...plus he's gonna have alot of people who are against fur coats and stuff all upset........but at least there's nothing wrong with the scarf!? Sweatdrop

And so Jeremy is dating Federica Faiella...a guy like Jeremy dating and older woman is much more convincing than him being gay. I'm relieved!
Back to top Go down
hirahira

hirahira

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 am

Last edited by hirahira on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:50 am

hirahira wrote:
polosatik wrote:
hirahira wrote:
PochinkoPotanko wrote:

Yes, Jeremy is dating Federica Faiela Yep!

the rumor was that he was dating Massimo Scali. (I think that's his name)
Heeeee!!! WOW!
Is it a kind of joke?? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which skater would you want to marry!?   Which skater would you want to marry!? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which skater would you want to marry!?
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next