Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...

Go down 
+4
Admin
bibi
Oscilla
floskate
8 posters
AuthorMessage
floskate

floskate

Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:39 am

It's being reported on FSU that Oda has withdrawn from Japanese Nationals. And that it was his decision. I take it this means no 4CC or Worlds?

Awful news Sad
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:07 am

I just want to commit suicide right now.

Poor kid. I wish there was a way to help him somehow.

I start to doubt we'll ever see another smile from him. In next life, maybe...

The purest heart in the entire world...

(((Nobu)))
Back to top Go down
bibi
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
bibi

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:20 am

OooooMmmmmGggggggg!!
That's sooooooo sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Why?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://mao.asada.site.voila.fr
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:35 am

The closer to Nationals it was, the mores paralyzed with fear I bacame... And somehow I expected this, but it still hurts like having heart ripped out alive. Depressed Crying

Why is that the innocent people suffer the most? "Haterd" won this time. I start to think that "love" wins in fairytales only...

bibi wrote:

Why?!?!

Apparently he could not stand the pressure... Depressed Crying

As I said before, I'm devastated, but not very much surprised... There was a lot of hate mail going around, with some scumbags saying that he should never be allowed to compete internationally anymore, and that if he comes to nationals, people should throw stones at him. It was really sad to read at message boards, and the scumbags probably sent this mail to him and to JSF too. No

I wish there was a way to contact him somehow... By this time he probably doesn't read the messages from his website (but I'll try anyway)' Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
Admin
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 10:53 am

I tried to send a message from here:

http://www.kansai-u.ac.jp/sports/message/oda/send.html

But the website form doesn't work! Depressed Crying Can anyone from Japan try it..? I remember that when I tried to use it in summer, it didn't work for me too, but when a person from Japan tried to send a message for me, it worked...
Back to top Go down
https://maoasada.forumotion.net
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:37 am

Doesn't work for me, either (I'm not in Japan).

I do not even know what I could write.

I feel so helpless. Depressed Crying
Back to top Go down
Caliblue

Caliblue

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:31 pm

I was able to send messages from z4mboni's link. I'm based in the U.S. I sent two messages -- one in Japanese and the other in English. The English one reads:

Quote :
Dear Nobu,

I just learned that you have decided not to take part in the Japanese Nationals. I'm sad that we (your fans) don't get to see you, but i know this was a decision you made after much deliberation and I trust that it is the best decision for you.

Please know that you have fans around the world who love you (not just as a skater but as a person) and want nothing but the best for you.

I look forward to seeing you next year in a competition.

If you want to send a message to him, please PM me or post it here and I'd be more than happy to send it to him.
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:55 pm

I completely trust him that this was the best decision for him. I sincerely wish him a happy, peaceful New Year and a new, fresh start in the next season.

Oscilla, don't be desperate. Nobu is indeed extremely happy to have a fan like you who really cares about him. Please take great care of yourself. I heartily wish you peaceful holidays.

Back to top Go down
Yumei
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Yumei

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:21 am

I was really sad to hear this news..., still am....
I miss him so much!! I was so excited to see his come back No
Hearing Nobu's withdrew made me angry again at the media in summer...
He is very sensitive person... I hope Nobe can feel a lot of people are looking forward to see his skating and he is loved very much!!
I sent him a message too!
I really hope to see his smile ASAP!
Back to top Go down
http://englishaffairs.cn
summervie
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
summervie

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:50 am

No ...
Just don't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Oscilla
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Oscilla

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:56 am

Caliblue, thanks so much for the offer. Once I'm back from work I'll write a new message (the old one is too gloomy) and post it here.

I wonder why it doesn't wor for me..? I thought it was a country problem, but if it works in USA, it should work here, too. Maybe my browser is not compatibile or something... Sad

It's good that you and Yumei were able to send messages. I hope they will reach Nobu.
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:35 am

I think it has to do with the browser. I sent him a message before because I was really, really moved by his ex, the new cinema paradise. That's the performance I love the best from Nobu.sunny I recall that it was this summer. When I tried to send another message about his SP that I also enjoyed very much, it did not work because I used another comuter. I kind of forgot to resend that message, but I will try it again some time flower
Back to top Go down
Caliblue

Caliblue

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:28 pm

Hi Oscilla,
I will be out of town for a couple of weeks (I'll be visiting Japan. Yay!) and will have very limited Internet access during my trip. So, you may be better off asking Sunshine or Yumei. I'd be more than happy to send your message upon my return, however. flower

sunny Happy New Year, everyone!! sunny
May the new year bring new opportunities, excitement, peace, and fulfilment to you all!

P.S. Sunshine, Cinema Paradiso is also my favorite program of Nobu's, (although I have a weakness for Rooster as well). His performance last spring at the Japan Open gala made me cry.
Back to top Go down
sunshine
Double Axel
Double Axel
sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:06 pm

Have a good trip, Caliblue!

Happy New Year to you and everyone!!!
sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...   Nobunari withdrew from Nationals... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nobunari withdrew from Nationals...
Page 1 of 1