Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shipping Thread :)

Go down 
+13
Spacey
aoi88
swan
alyssa
MaoChan756
ClairDeMao
ballerinamao
hazelq
illani
sapphiresky
Batsuchan
roma
polosatik
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

The Shipping Thread :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:13 am

roma wrote:
Photo posted by Armin: Hell, no!

Armin and Mao
Awww so sweet!!!! Many Hearts Armin looks so happy! Too sweet!

klarification, yeah, I love to tease our Bchan! But seriously, Dai is so much better!Am I wrong? Encore
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:50 pm

polosatik wrote:
roma wrote:

Armin and Mao
Awww so sweet!!!! Many Hearts Armin looks so happy! Too sweet!

klarification, yeah, I love to tease our Bchan! But seriously, Dai is so much better!Am I wrong? Encore

MaoSuke Love Hearts Thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Batsuchan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
Batsuchan

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:40 pm

roma wrote:

Armin and Mao

Thank you roma!! flower

Of course, I couldn't help thinking up a little story to go a long with the picture, so here's what I imagine happened RIGHT AFTER this picture....

Hopefully it will please both Team Maosuke (roma, you traitor!! Hell, no! ) and Team Maozuka! lol!

Right after Armin takes his picture with Mao, he goes back to the US table with a huge grin on his face.

Mirai: Looks like someone finally got a picture with Mao. Congrats!
Jeremy: Let’s see.
Armin shows them the picture.
Jeremy: Aww, that’s cute.
Mirai: [laughs] You look so happy!

Armin looks up to search for Mao and sees her in the buffet line with Kozuka. They’re chatting as they put food onto their plates.

Armin: [lowers his voice] Hey Mirai…you know the Japanese skaters pretty well, don’t you?
Mirai: Yeah, I guess so… Why?
Armin: Can you uh, ask them, if Mao and Kozuka are uh, like, dating?
Jeremy: You mean Maozuka? Call them Maozuka.
Mirai: Uhhh…
Armin: C’mon, please, you gotta find out for me.
Mirai: Ok, ok, I’ll see what I can do.

A few minutes later, Mao and Taka-chan have returned to their table, but then they discover that they forgot to pick up silverware. So Taka-chan volunteers to get them some silverware.
Mirai approaches him as he returns to the buffet table.

Mirai: Hi Taka-chan!
Taka: Oh, hi, Mirai! Congrats on winning 3rd!
Mirai: Thanks! Let’s take a picture together!
Taka: Sure.

They ask one of the skaters standing nearby to take a picture for them.

Mirai: So Taka-chan, you must see Mao-chan all the time now that you’re training together.
Taka: Yeah.
Mirai: You always seem to be hanging out together. Are you guys dating?
Taka immediately turns beet red.
Taka: [so embarrassed that he can barely speak] Oh no, uh, we’re just uh, friends.

At that moment, he looks over at the Team Japan table. Mirai follows his gaze. Daisuke has sat down next to Mao, and they’re both laughing hard about something. Mao’s got a beaming smile on her face.

Taka-chan’s face clouds over, and he clenches his jaw tightly.
Taka: Excuse me.
He brushes past Mirai.
Mirai: [to herself] Hmm, INTERESTING!!

Then she goes back to her table.

Armin: Well, what did Kozuka say??
Mirai: Well…let’s just say that you still might have a chance…but the competition is fierce!

Back to top Go down
http://fuyu-no-ohimesama.blogspot.com/
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:59 pm

Awww... Batsuchan, that was wonderful!!! Haha! Many Hearts
I love the scenario esp this:

Batsuchan wrote:
Mirai: Well…let’s just say that you still might have a chance…but the competition is fierce!
Thumbs up!

Hopefully we see more sweet and spontaneous TakaMao interactions (like the wedding birthday cake) and then maybe my team Taka-Mao rate will increase. Right now it's still at 60% MaoSuke and 40% TakaMao. Hell, no!

Last edited by roma on Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphiresky
Triple Axel
Triple Axel
sapphiresky

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Batsuchan wrote:

Hahaha...what a nice story Hell, no! And Very believable too! I love that last line Love
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:26 am

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

Thanks for the story, Batsuchan. I needed that. (I'm still on Team Maozuka! Razz)

(But what would we call Armin's team? Is it Team Maobanoozadeh?) Laughing
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:02 am

Batsuchan you're unbeatable!!! ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
But as much as I love Armin I can't stand another competitor for Mao! I can deal with Kozu only. Laugh
Back to top Go down
hazelq

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:38 am

polosatik wrote:
I'm praying for husband Dai. Drama!
I'm right there with you polosatik, even though Taka-chan is such a nice guy, I'm team Maosuke Many Hearts

Batsuchan wrote:
ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
this story was great!! I can definitely imagine this happening Love Hearts

I can't wait til worlds!! I'm having post-4CC-depression Razz the more I see Mao, the more I like her skating, she's such a hard working girl, it's nice to know that she continually wants to improve her skating.
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:55 am

lool and I am rooting for team maoschenko!! mao and pluensko are a better couple lool.. they are soo cute..
Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 am

ballerinamao wrote:
lool and I am rooting for team maoschenko!! mao and pluensko are a better couple lool.. they are soo cute..
Mao is like Plushy's younger sis. Plus Plushy is way older and married.
In terms of interaction with each other I prefer Mao and Dai a lot. Hell, no!
Back to top Go down
ClairDeMao

ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:23 am

I’m definitely a MaoTaka shipper…He seems so attentive towards her, it’s so sweet. Dai seems like a fun guy to have as a friend. But I don’t feel the romantic chemistry between Mao and Dai. We don’t even know if Dai like girls in that way…

Maoschenko? No, that wrong….
Maobanoozadeh? Not bad, but I still like MaoTaka better!
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:30 am

roma wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:
Mao is like Plushy's younger sis. Plus Plushy is way older and married.
In terms of interaction with each other I prefer Mao and Dai a lot. Hell, no!

have you seen the little kiss between mao in pluschy at the lympics at was soo cute, and at the wedding that was held as an ice show and the ice show were they skatet together they were simply so adorable... and him beeing a bit older then mao doesn't bother me lol... ohh and did I mention the way he always defends mao all the time lool..he really likes her..

mao & pluschy all the way....
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Mao and Dai - seems like an arranged marriage without the zest!

Mao and Plush - the great skating tandem - friends blah (never likd the whole mess jap media did with the olymic kiss -)

Mao and Taka - bittersweet crush! I could write fanfics and drama series just on em Very Happy Wub

MAOTAKA ALL THE WAY!
Back to top Go down
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:39 pm

what is soo good about taka since all you guys seem to like him he surely seems like a nice guy but also quite boring...
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:59 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
what is soo good about taka since all you guys seem to like him he surely seems like a nice guy but also quite boring...
I was afraid to say this, but you are much braver then I am. Razz I hope Maotaka shippers won't shoot us immediately. Escape
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:02 pm

ballerinamao wrote:

Sweatdrop Don't be mean. He's not boring, he's just shy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
ClairDeMao

ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:08 pm

This is turning into a “Who should Mao marry? “thread.

I don’t know Takahiko, I don’t understand Japanese so I have no idea most of the time what he’s talking about during interviews. But this is my impression of him (or maybe this is how I want him to be like):

Taka: loyal, calm, protective, polite, manly yet boyish, cool but a little geeky in a cute way, he seems pretty intelligent… and he’s very handsome! No need for sparkles!

Okay I admit it, I might have a little crush on Taka myself. Embarassed
But I love the MaoTaka clips on Youtube, like when he throws a flower bouquet and she catches it and the press conference afterwards…Or when he reaches for her hand during an exhibition and Mao doesn’t even notice (can’t find links to the videos right now). No idea how Mao feels about him though…
Back to top Go down
swan
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
swan

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 pm

ballerinamao wrote:

sorry, world, i have to agree with ballerinamao over here. i don't like him very much and he doesn't seem to have any... character of any sort. no excitement in personality (or any at all). but i must say he has the most exquisite jumps my favorite out of any skater, really. sorry everyone don't hate me haha
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:19 pm

I'll give it a try since am the last one to ship MaoTaka! Very Happy

Frankly I find him fit Mao the most!
He has a very soft appeal which seems to equate Mao's swift magic!

I always loved Mao for her talents as a ballerina!
Everytime I see her skate - she seems like a delicate flower from a fairy tale - floating on ice!
and for me only TakaChan has what the prince in this fairy tale needs -
What maybe you find boring - I find it charming!
He seems quiet yet understanding.
Often I used to think - he is the kind to smile rarely - look closely at him when Mao is around/or she talks - He gives a warm smile!
I find that endearing -
He looks weak - but when he stands along Mao - there is something different!
A spark! (which maybe am the only one to see Yep!)
Its almost as if he is protecting Mao! Wub

There is something way too rough - way too difficult about Dai -
Plush is married! (I won't pair them even in fantasy lol)

I guess - it depends on how you love Mao!
Maybe am totally wrong about TakaChan - Maybe he is different from how I portray him -
But that's the fun of pairing -
U force yourself to see the good points of the one you like!

(AND YES - I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HIM! lol!)

I should have posted this one in a MaoTaka thread!! Razz
Back to top Go down
ClairDeMao

ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:28 pm

MaoChan756 wrote:

Everytime I see her skate - she seems like a delicate flower from a fairy tale - floating on ice!
and for me only TakaChan has what the prince in this fairy tale needs

Ahh I'm such a hopeless romantic, just love your post MaoChan756!!!
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:29 pm

ClairDeMao wrote:
This is turning into a “Who should Mao marry? “thread.

I don’t know Takahiko, I don’t understand Japanese so I have no idea most of the time what he’s talking about during interviews. But this is my impression of him (or maybe this is how I want him to be like):

Taka: loyal, calm, protective, polite, manly yet boyish, cool but a little geeky in a cute way, he seems pretty intelligent… and he’s very handsome! No need for sparkles!

Okay I admit it, I might have a little crush on Taka myself. Embarassed
But I love the MaoTaka clips on Youtube, like when he throws a flower bouquet and she catches it and the press conference afterwards…Or when he reaches for her hand during an exhibition and Mao doesn’t even notice (can’t find links to the videos right now). No idea how Mao feels about him though…

ITA, that is my impression of Taka as well. Razz And I'm still on the TakaMao ship/Team Maozuka/whatever you want to call it...

Just to be clear, when it comes to skating, I totally prefer Dai. Though Taka's skating is beautiful as well, Dai is simply magnificent. It's just that I don't see any chemistry between Dai and Mao in a romantic way. Razz And as for Plush...ugh, sorry but I don't even want to think about that. To me, Dai and Plush are both like big brothers to Mao, and Taka is the hopeful but terribly shy boy who has a crush on her. Laugh

We shouldn't squabble too much over this, obviously. But some of you seem to be confusing 'shy' with 'boring'. You know, often the guys who seem more interesting don't necessarily make the best boyfriends or husbands (Please Dai shippers, don't throw things at me now! Laughing). There's nothing wrong with the quiet guys. Just because Taka doesn't have the strongest personality on the ice doesn't mean he would be a bad choice for Mao. I think they are quite well-suited, personality-wise.
Back to top Go down
hazelq

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:32 pm

This thread is becoming funny Smile
I'm not sure if I think Taka is boring, I wish I knew japanese to understand his interviews, but I agree that he does seem shy and rarely smiles Razz

MaoChan756 wrote:

What do you mean by this Question
I find Dai a little bit shy too, mm well maybe in some interviews, he's completely different when he's on the ice though. What I like about Dai is that he smiles all the time and makes Mao smile and laugh a lot too [just like Batsuchan fan fic Hell, no! ]

I wonder what would Mao think if she reads us lol!
Back to top Go down
aoi88
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
aoi88

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Dai is more of the idol/hottie type. He's handsome, exciting, but also a gentleman. He's the type to make girls' hearts flutter. However, while Dai is like the first crush, Taka is the soul mate. He's the one who stays beside you and support you in his own way. So although there may be less excitement, there's a sense of warm fuzzy romance about it. Wub
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:40 pm

hazelq wrote:
This thread is becoming funny Smile
I'm not sure if I think Taka is boring, I wish I knew japanese to understand his interviews, but I agree that he does seem shy and rarely smiles Razz

MaoChan756 wrote:

What do you mean by this Question
I find Dai a little bit shy too, mm well maybe in some interviews, he's completely different when he's on the ice though. What I like about Dai is that he smiles all the time and makes Mao smile and laugh a lot too [just like Batsuchan fan fic Hell, no! ]

I wonder what would Mao think if she reads us lol!

HAHAHAHA
Please please please don't get me wrong!!! Very Happy

I love Daisuke! - as a skater and even as a person - He is such a fun loving guy - be in on ice or during interviews!! Very Happy
But in my little fantasy world - He is like the popular jock every girl will fall for!
Very strong and having character - not really as soft as Taka!
In my fanfics - Mao might even date Dai - But she eventually falls for the timid TakaChan!

[I should go and sleep - this thread is making me look like a hopeless romantic!] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hazelq

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:48 pm

MaoChan756 wrote:

Please please please don't get me wrong!!! Very Happy
I love Daisuke! - as a skater and even as a person - He is such a fun loving guy - be in on ice or during interviews!! Very Happy
But in my little fantasy world - He is like the popular jock every girl will fall for!
Very strong and having character - not really as soft as Taka!
In my fanfics - Mao might even date Dai - But she eventually falls for the timid TakaChan!

[I should go and sleep - this thread is making me look like a hopeless romantic!] Very Happy

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
I'm right there with you, I'm hopeless romantic Wub

I'm not sure about Jeff Buttle, I get the impression he doesn't like girls that way Too sweet!
Anyway, just like kawaiimao said, one day we will learn the truth and have a good laugh about this thread Razz but this won't stop me to be a Maosuke shipper just yet Laugh

Last edited by hazelq on Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shipping Thread :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next