Ballerina on Ice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shipping Thread :)

Go down 
+13
Spacey
aoi88
swan
alyssa
MaoChan756
ClairDeMao
ballerinamao
hazelq
illani
sapphiresky
Batsuchan
roma
polosatik
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ballerinamao
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
ballerinamao

The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:51 pm

well now after reading all you guys explanation to what's so good about taka, I have to admit I am not convinced quite the opposite let me be honest just imaginne taka in 10 years I can already picture it he is going to be a second sato... who just isn't as succesful as a couch.. and I see him always be jalous off all the guys that want to talk to mao and therefor tries to chase them away lool....

I rather have mao end up with a really hot bishie who has great personality and humor and who can cook delicous food for mao hehe..
Back to top Go down
MaoChan756
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
MaoChan756

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:59 pm

ballerinamao wrote:
well now after reading all you guys explanation to what's so good about taka, I have to admit I am not convinced quite the opposite let me be honest just imaginne taka in 10 years I can already picture it he is going to be a second sato... who just isn't as succesful as a couch.. and I see him always be jalous off all the guys that want to talk to mao and therefor tries to chase them away lool....

I rather have mao end up with a really hot bishie who has great personality and humor and who can cook delicous food for mao hehe..

HAHA
Not fair lol
Taka can cook delicious food! Mao said it somewere! Very Happy

But I agree somehow what you say about Taka becoming a 2nd Sato -
Although Sato is a talented and popular coach -
I mean he is the coach of MAO!

and TakaChan is a great skater...
He has his own achievements - and he has a long way to go -
Plus Mao is the sweet girl - she will follow her heart -
Even if it means sharing her life with someone not insanely successful!
[my Mao is such a skater Very Happy]

Back to top Go down
roma
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
roma

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:32 pm

We are really going off-topic with this but I can't help it. It's such a fun and interesting discussion. lol!

polosatik wrote:
ballerinamao wrote:
what is soo good about taka since all you guys seem to like him he surely seems like a nice guy but also quite boring...
I was afraid to say this, but you are much braver then I am. Razz I hope Maotaka shippers won't shoot us immediately. Escape

Initially, yes, I agree. Razz But the recent clips and interviews of Mao and Taka shows it doesn't seem to be the case. More like this:

ClairDeMao wrote:
Taka: loyal, calm, protective, polite, manly yet boyish, cool but a little geeky in a cute way, he seems pretty intelligent… and he’s very handsome! No need for sparkles!

And I agree with this, too.

aoi88 wrote:
Dai is more of the idol/hottie type. He's handsome, exciting, but also a gentleman. He's the type to make girls' hearts flutter. However, while Dai is like the first crush, Taka is the soul mate. He's the one who stays beside you and support you in his own way. So although there may be less excitement, there's a sense of warm fuzzy romance about it.

Dai may seem that way when he performs but during interviews and other clips he's a gentleman. Not to mention Mao seems to be really comfortable with Dai. Just look at Polosatik's siggie... I really love it. Love Hearts Hell, no!

On the other hand, we know Taka is quite protective of our Mao. He cooks for her, protects her from the media/fans during practice at TEB, reminds her of some unconscious habits... He's very sweet and seems like a really good friend you can depend on.

MaoChan756 wrote:
I love Daisuke! - as a skater and even as a person - He is such a fun loving guy - be in on ice or during interviews!!
But in my little fantasy world - He is like the popular jock every girl will fall for!
Very strong and having character - not really as soft as Taka!
In my fanfics - Mao might even date Dai - But she eventually falls for the timid TakaChan!
This reminds me of one of my favorite movies: Centerstage. Whenever we have these discussions on MaoSuke and TakaMao it reminds me of this movie. Ballerina falls for the famous male ballet dancer while colleague (and good friend) has a crush on her but in the end she ends up with the colleague. On the ice I think of Dai, Mao and Taka as the main characters like in the movie and that's why I'm wishing they'd also do something like the Centerstage finale on ice.

To those who haven't seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoBTuIsB3ls Many Hearts I think one of Batsuchan's fave ballerinas is in this movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.casualdoodles.com
Spacey
Triple Flip
Triple Flip
Spacey

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:39 pm

ericacsy wrote:
The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 ?id=325

looking at this made me realize how high Mao's axel was... the camera couldn't even take in her head! ahha
You are absolutely right! Her triple Axel at 4CC was enormous!

The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Smiley-heart-4 The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Smiley-bounce Batsuchan! The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Smiley-rocking The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Smiley-heart-4
Thank you for the lovely FanFic! I always enjoy reading your stories!

Oh! roma thank you for the ultra lovely Armin Mao photo! Armin is just bursting with joy in that pic! The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 88855 The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 5534 The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 335418

I love all the Maosuke and Maozuka shippers! Though I do not know them personally, speculating from their interviews, I'd say that Dai might be shyer and less eloquent than Taka-chan. Dai is very different in his interviews compared to the way he skates. I think that through his skating he is able to express himself in ways he can not in real life. He has high ideals and when it comes to skating he doesn't have any inhibitions. Dai is fashionable and seems flashy but in interviews he is very humble and sweet. He is funny in a sort of spacey way. He is a little eccentric and a bit dorky. Yet, he does have that super idol hottie image. Dai is the shy & artistic type.

Taka-chan appears to have a super fun side too! Mao-chan revealed to us that Taka-chan showed up to practice in pajamas. He can't be that boring. He and Mao play pranks on Miki too. Taka-chan seems shy but (I feel) he is the sporty and popular type. After all, he does go to Karaoke and sings and dances all night.

Most surprisingly Yuzuru (the youngest), is the most eloquent of them all. He speaks with a clarity and confidence that is well beyond his years. He seems (according to my impression) to be the most serious and intelligent. I was super thrilled that he got second place at 4CC!

I love Armin too! He seems like the hopeless romantic type! He is super smart and accomplished in so many ways! He is not a bad choice. But no matter who we may think is perfect for Mao, love is impossible to predict. She is the one who will get to choose a very lucky guy. Nevertheless, it is fun to speculate and daydream a bit about Mao's love life. The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 338429 The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 340889
Back to top Go down
Yunamao
Triple Flip
Triple Flip

PostSubject: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:07 am

For those who said that Taka's boring... lol!

The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Tumblr_lgmg4jRjjS1qet06qo1_400

Last edited by Yunamao on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ClairDeMao

ClairDeMao

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:02 am

With patience, delicious food and some karaoke love songs, Taka will win Mao's heart!

Thank you for that awesome pic Yunamao!
Back to top Go down
illani
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
illani

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Yunamao wrote:
For those who said that Taka is boring... lol!

The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Tumblr_lgmg4jRjjS1qet06qo1_400

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO

I see they kicked this discussion out of the 4CC thread—probably for the best! Laugh
Back to top Go down
Alokya
Triple Axel
Triple Axel

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:27 pm

You know, a poll on Taka-Mao, Mao-Dai, and Mao-Armin might be interesting...
Back to top Go down
polosatik
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
polosatik

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:34 am

Alokya wrote:
You know, a poll on Taka-Mao, Mao-Dai, and Mao-Armin might be interesting...
yeah.... Laugh
Back to top Go down
alyssa
Dedicated Mao Fan
Dedicated Mao Fan
alyssa

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:05 am

We now have 666 members. The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon050
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessMaoFan
europeanfan
Triple Loop
Triple Loop
europeanfan

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:09 am

alyssa wrote:

666... It sounds a bit scary Yikes!!!
Back to top Go down
hazelq

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:53 pm

europeanfan wrote:
alyssa wrote:

666... It sounds a bit scary Yikes!!!

It does!! affraid lol it'd be interesenting to see the results of that poll Wub
Back to top Go down
beppu

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shipping Thread :)   The Shipping Thread :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shipping Thread :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2